The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok I decided to mod my Yamaha HS80m since I'm pretty happy with it but like anything it can always be better :) I've opened it...

xqtion
replies: 69 views: 19,056
DAH 3 weeks ago

I love my KSP8, and the remote is one of the best parts of using it. BUT recently the rubber bottom on the KSP8 remote has...

timtoonz
replies: 1 views: 464
timtoonz 3 weeks ago

Does anyone know where I can get a schematic for an ART Tube Opto 8? I've seen this model mentioned here....tube subs and...

WLIO TV Guy
replies: 3 views: 785
WLIO TV Guy 3 weeks ago

Hello! I probably have failing components, but just to be sure, is there anything in this circuit on the 4 mic inputs only...

sameal
replies: 0 views: 297
sameal 3 weeks ago

The blue one under neath the Jensen transformer. Tried adjusting it any didn’t hear an audible difference.

play.exe
replies: 6 views: 505
Cabirio 3 weeks ago

Hi Folks, Recently I bought a bunch of NOS Tubes for my Uad 4-710 and of course I left one of the stock ones inside to do a...

Holladihitti
replies: 2 views: 361
Holladihitti 3 weeks ago

Sometimes compressors have side chains in them. It is maybe a TRS jack, and you put an equalizer on the path. I think I figured...

gearstudent
replies: 2 views: 381
Cabirio 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, Is there a listing of forums here? I am getting really confused with respect to which forums are for what> I'm...

CHECKaBitchBeats
replies: 1 views: 358
Radardoug 3 weeks ago

Just bought one of these and it has a vibration sensitive static/crackling problem. Seems to be something with the spring unit...

JasonGtr
replies: 10 views: 2,721
enginefire 3 weeks ago

I recently got my hands on an Allen and Heath System 8 mkII in decent shape for free and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas...

jooooakes
replies: 0 views: 303
jooooakes 3 weeks ago

I have seen that all schematics show that I have to Bridge Pin1 and Pin3 and connect them to the Tip of the TRS connector and...

mendiola_loyola
replies: 6 views: 374
12ax7 3 weeks ago

Hi guys, I wanted to share a project of mine, that I have completed a few days ago. I have used 26 digipots of the type AD5290...

Gertius
replies: 2 views: 440
Jim Williams 3 weeks ago

We may never have to replace 'lytics again (but please crack the window as it stinks in...

Bill Way
replies: 0 views: 335
Bill Way 3 weeks ago

Hi guys, So I have this opportunity and of course, I know that the GL4000 has more functions than Venue like 4 band parametric...

PetrosG
replies: 3 views: 395
PetrosG 3 weeks ago

A few years back there was a really excellent gain staging post regarding the differences in headroom on digital and analogue...

suspect1
replies: 1 views: 430
Skip Burrows 3 weeks ago

Hi guys & gals! Just joined the forum after reading it for quite some time.. I recently was given an Otari MX5050 8SHD...

OlBlueEyes2001
replies: 2 views: 443
Yoski 3 weeks ago

Oscillator A on my Prophet 600 is unpredictable with regards to tuning. I've scaled it correctly but the problem still remains. ...

Thisiscobras
replies: 6 views: 714
dagogo 3 weeks ago

Lets say you have two different microphones and you want to use them to record two different sources. Everything else being...

hollywood_steve
replies: 4 views: 10,294
RandomPerson 3 weeks ago

Greetings slutz. Long time lurker, first time poster. I have a home recording studio in Nashville, TN. I'm getting a weird...

tractorbeam
replies: 27 views: 820
Thomas W. Bethe 3 weeks ago

I have already successfully built a mute switch for a dynamic mic, then converted it to work with a condenser mic by soldering in...

3happypenguins
replies: 5 views: 488
DrewE 3 weeks ago

Hi :-) I’m looking for the best solution to digitally connect my KH750 Neumann subwoofer to my TC BMC2 converter. The KH750...

phaz
replies: 3 views: 407
msmucr 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone! New to threads so I will do my best to explain my situation. A while back I purchased a B-stock Samson C01...

KrisztianTutuc
replies: 0 views: 354
KrisztianTutuc 3 weeks ago

Hi, I'm using a Senn MKH50/30 MS rig with connbox > 5pin to dual 3pin XLR > MixPre6. My 5pin to dual 3pin*XLR cable...

tapes
replies: 0 views: 316
tapes 3 weeks ago

I found this old unit which I recently had converted to EU 230V mains. The tech gave it back to me and what is very noticeable...

UncleGroOve
replies: 0 views: 370
UncleGroOve 3 weeks ago

Hey! I'm having trouble with interference that I think is coming from the mains. The noise is a high pitched whine that sounds...

lpww
replies: 24 views: 1,380
Farmboy presents 3 weeks ago

Anybody know how to find the specifics of the EIA RS-453 Standard? It deals with TS & TRS plugs & jacks. I'm having a...

Brent Hahn
replies: 8 views: 522
Brent Hahn 3 weeks ago

I thought I'd post this as a public service to anyone who owns the original Chameleon 7720. I don't like the prices that certain...

Fenris
replies: 10 views: 871
play.exe 3 weeks ago

Hello, Most standard analog mixing desk equalizers use a process known as "minimum phase" to achieve the eq...

gearstudent
replies: 14 views: 665
JohnRoberts 3 weeks ago

Hello there There has been some talk in here about Logic and the solo bottoms. None of them is, as far as I can read, about...

Ordstroem
replies: 1 views: 417
HeadlessDinosaur 3 weeks ago

Hi, I am trying to find a manual for both the Symetrix CL-100 as well as the CL-150 rack compressors... can anyone help with...

Derrick
replies: 10 views: 534
GLouie 4 weeks ago

Good day Slutz! I've been setting up a new (to me) Mac Pro 5,1 for Pro Tools 12. Installing various software (plugins etc.)...

pwpi
replies: 4 views: 377
pwpi 4 weeks ago

This thread is for exchange and discussion of technical information regarding maintenance, tweaking, adjusting, and general care...

piotr
replies: 152 views: 33,086
coder 4 weeks ago

Hello good people! Does anyone have schematics for the AMEK BCII? Would you care to share? I am dealing with a silent...

jpgcarvalho
replies: 2 views: 534
jpgcarvalho 4 weeks ago

Hello all, looking for some advice. I have a vintage MXR Stereo Chorus (ac powered yellow from the late 70s/early 80s I...

mogazi!
replies: 4 views: 418
JohnRoberts 4 weeks ago

Hi, At the moment my Roland PG-1000 is producing a (very noticable) coil whine, or at least I suspect it as the source of the...

KB86
replies: 0 views: 331
KB86 4 weeks ago

So i got the guts of a hammond tone cabinet, i think the pr-40? Can't determine it sadly, but i got ahold of some close schemos...

sameal
replies: 38 views: 3,880
sameal 4 weeks ago

Anyone have a copy of the MXR Flanger/Doubler 126 manual hanging around in PDF? Its the Blueface 2 space rackmount one.

ZEUSS
replies: 23 views: 9,893
UncleGroOve 4 weeks ago

Hi! Im trying to use a wireless midi dongle (Yamaha md-BT01) but my midi out port does not seem to be powered the way It needs to...

AudioErik
replies: 0 views: 328
AudioErik 4 weeks ago

Hi there, first time posting. I was doing a little DIY fix-ups on my Sterling ST69 pair. I've read online that removing the...

Littledipper
replies: 1 views: 319
Bushman 4 weeks ago

Hello, In struggling to find a definitive answer I want to post the question. What is the best way to restore aging Electrect...

boriscrispin
replies: 3 views: 526
Radardoug 4 weeks ago

After turning my AMEK 2000 PSU on and checking for the proper dc voltages on outputs ( +18, -18 and +11 ), I swapped the...

jpambrogi
replies: 8 views: 446
jpambrogi 4 weeks ago

Hello Everyone, Don't really have a presence on Gearslutz but I have reached an impasse and I desperately need some help and...

Arioch
replies: 3 views: 917
Radardoug 4 weeks ago

I live in 230V area but in wall there is something between 230V to 240V. Can I run old Roland JX-3P 220V analog synth without...

Felipesku
replies: 6 views: 538
mrfantastic 4 weeks ago

Hi I have an Altec 1592B on the bench for repair. Unfortunately, the output transformer broke off the the pc mounts and there...

industrialarts
replies: 3 views: 929
cathode 4 weeks ago

Got an old Fender cab : 2 x 12. There's a number stamped on one of the inside panels : F072568. Is that the date : July 25, 1968,...

TontoMctavish
replies: 1 views: 688
chipss36 4 weeks ago

Hi... I´m powering on an AMEK Angela console that has been in storage and after some power ons with everything working and...

jpambrogi
replies: 12 views: 903
jpambrogi 4 weeks ago

Hey all, I don't have any modding experience, so please excuse my ignorance. I've got an ART Pro MPA II Reference Series (the...

slimjim5792
replies: 21 views: 4,159
travis.funk 4 weeks ago

Hi My Lynx suddenly went dead- no power or anything. i changed the fuse but when switching on the mains the fuse blew (...

BEEHIVE
replies: 1 views: 429
Gonzbull 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I recently got my hands on a free alesis quadraverb. The unit has two problems.. 1. the display is very...

part12studios
replies: 42 views: 5,872
pia909 4 weeks ago

Yo humans, I have an old mackie micro 1202 mixer that hums through the mains and headphones. Read as much as i could stand and...

Wayners
replies: 9 views: 1,129
WorldPowerLabs 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search