The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone know if a Drip still makes these boards? I'm just curious as I've come across a lot of threads about them but nothing...

Tahoebrian5
replies: 3 views: 737
The Phoenix 3 weeks ago

I acquired a partially functional Yamaha RM1x a few years ago. Some of the big buttons and LEDs were not working. I tracked down...

darkgoob
replies: 5 views: 1,289
Mentataudio 3 weeks ago

1st post so please forgive me if this is not the correct forum. I’m looking for a hardware (usb) to input 1 single audio track...

Kphantom
replies: 1 views: 612
ripple_fx1 3 weeks ago

I'm having this strange and annoying problem with my beloved Waldorf Q keyboard. And I would be greatful if somebody might be...

midnightmarauder
replies: 1 views: 671
Radardoug 3 weeks ago

hello, a lot of large diaphragm condenser mics have a substantial presence peak somewhere in the 5k-12k range when in cardioid...

gearstudent
replies: 3 views: 697
tINY 3 weeks ago

Hi guys, This is my first post on here so if I break any forum rules, let me know. I'm currently studying Sound Engineering at...

themac97
replies: 7 views: 843
kirkus 3 weeks ago

I have some unpleasant noise coming through my console master any time my computer is powered on. It is very faint, have to have...

Septik
replies: 18 views: 960
Dan O 3 weeks ago

OK, I have an early 90's Ampeg R12R Reverberocket Combo I just got off ebay. It had an issue where it would sound great, and...

CapnDenny1
replies: 6 views: 1,148
audiospecific 3 weeks ago

Hi, I purchased a little Ammoon mixer AGM04 witch seems to be a copy of the Yamaha AG06. The mixer has got a problem :...

Yop44
replies: 10 views: 897
Radardoug 3 weeks ago

Hi Guys, So have a problem that is totally perplexing me. We have a hum coming out of our right hand Munro M4....only...

Freemonk
replies: 1 views: 613
Freemonk 3 weeks ago

Howdy geeks howdy Any idea if it possible/easy to convert a latching switch to momentary? I have a Mackie Only 1220 and...

earwolf
replies: 5 views: 619
Jay Rose 3 weeks ago

Hey fellow geeks, My TR-626 will not play any of the second bank of sounds over MIDI. They are arranged next to the first bank...

Braincoral
replies: 1 views: 512
JohnWolff 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I recently bought a (known faulty) Moog Source that, after a few minutes, changes to patch 7. At this point, you can...

NeilC
replies: 2 views: 747
NeilC 3 weeks ago

There has been alot of talk about importance of conversion in recording chain, and lots of people want to know which AD/DA chip...

Chagalj
replies: 434 views: 284,181
RTG 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I am currently using a secondhand Rane SM-82 to mix together a few synths before I send it over to my band's...

rbmj
replies: 1 views: 705
wrgkmc 3 weeks ago

So I can turn them on and off with a light switch rather than reaching alllll the way back behind each one. Is there any...

Ben J
replies: 7 views: 873
originalscottyg 4 weeks ago

I am wanting to get a bunch of 1073 type pres made for recording drums, electric guitars, acoustic guitars and vocals. Just...

waldie wave
replies: 4 views: 892
mbrebes 4 weeks ago

Hello, The Apogee Duet lists its microphone preamp input impedance at 150 ohms. That seems very low, especially for a modern...

gearstudent
replies: 5 views: 747
gearstudent 4 weeks ago

Cheers, i have got an Marantz Pmd 740 Six channel Mixer and 4 Track Recorder. Works and sounds good. Only Problem is that the...

suchenderxxx
replies: 5 views: 3,207
altemark 4 weeks ago

Hello. I've been dealing with a faint buzz in both of my original KRK Rokit 5's for quite some time now. Different houses, power...

ersheff
replies: 73 views: 39,397
Visitor 4 weeks ago

Hey all - does anyone have or know where I could obtain a schematic for a True Systems Precision 8? I bought one used, one of the...

cusebassman
replies: 2 views: 808
cusebassman 4 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 677
Gye 4 weeks ago

Hi GS My DJM700 mixer is giving me a hum from all three phono channels, even when there is nothing at all connected to any...

A.malcolm
replies: 1 views: 654
Richard Crowley 4 weeks ago

hi, Does anyone have a proper Footprint of the neve BA440 or a source for printed PCB around europe? Thx in Advance

Denshin
replies: 1 views: 582
atavacron 4 weeks ago

Hello, sorry if this is the wrong place. I am looking for Eproms for my Fostex D160 with the latest version of software (V2.13)....

Mr A89
replies: 1 views: 664
Radardoug 4 weeks ago

Hi there, I'm not sure where else to ask this question, so I apologize if this isn't the exact right spot on GS. Consoles...

citrusburst
replies: 5 views: 763
Jay Rose 4 weeks ago

In some weird way I have recently come up with an obsession for fixing recording equipment. I have built 2 capi bt50 EQs, 2 capi...

shortyboyboy
replies: 39 views: 1,566
drsaamah 4 weeks ago

Hello, I have a full loaded Valley PR10A rack and I was wondering about a possible improvement on the psu to give more...

Logima
replies: 7 views: 794
Richard Crowley 4 weeks ago

Hi All, I've been working hard to try and get my Drip Opto 7 (stereo LA2A clone) up and running. Got the power issues fixed, and...

jclay85
replies: 0 views: 531
jclay85 4 weeks ago

hello all, I have this pair of 160X's that I bought used several years ago. they appear to work fine except for the meter which...

davide.bonetti
replies: 38 views: 8,073
PhonicSpotlight 4 weeks ago

Hi Folks, Having an intermittent problem with my DMX. The -15v rail keeps on blowing the 1.6A fuse when I switch on. When...

ali_g12
replies: 33 views: 3,844
Space Station 4 weeks ago

UPDATE: I fixed the problem. I realized I didn't ground the pads for the heater ground. I'll leave the post up in the event...

jclay85
replies: 0 views: 726
jclay85 11th June 2019

Hello all, While tracking a while back with my 302 pre, the phantom power decided to go while recording. It still works fine...

Elmtree3000
replies: 5 views: 797
Elmtree3000 10th June 2019

Hi folks, Beginner-wiring-dude question coming up: What is the standard way to check continuity of a long cable, when the...

I.R.Baboon
replies: 9 views: 905
WorldPowerLabs 10th June 2019

I’ve never seen the attack speed of a compressor expressed this way. How do you make sense of it? The specs I’m reading are...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 12 views: 836
Brian M. Boykin 10th June 2019

Howdy, Heard good things about this preamp, it appears to be a true non-starved plate design. I would like to find out more...

AtomicMidi
replies: 14 views: 1,257
audiospecific 10th June 2019

We have been searching the web etc but still haven't found a large enough supply of desirable capacitors that we can all agree...

poncival
replies: 46 views: 9,785
Hans A 10th June 2019

Is it possible to change banks on a DX7 (original MK1) from Cakewalk/Sonar or any external sequencer for that matter? Patch...

Thisiscobras
replies: 2 views: 772
Thisiscobras 10th June 2019

I am really doing my research in trying to find the best analog delay that I can get for the best price I can get. The pedals I...

thegibsonkid
replies: 27 views: 8,031
JohnRoberts 10th June 2019

Hi, Recently I bought a Sennheiser md441-n microphone and it has a weird issue: The sound is very resonant at 1696 Hz and I...

elektrovolt
replies: 13 views: 907
John Willett 10th June 2019

Hey, Wondering if someone can back me up here ... looking to replace the ICs in an SR-88 and need verification these work as...

iaw1978
replies: 1 views: 710
iaw1978 10th June 2019

Hey, Newbie modder and having some real issues using a hot air gun. Purchased a Kendal 853D rework station and when soldering...

iaw1978
replies: 4 views: 790
iaw1978 10th June 2019

First of hello everyone and thank you in advance :D I bought a focusrite scarlett 2i2 yesterday so i could plug my guitar into...

vickydownload
replies: 24 views: 65,851
Cailen 9th June 2019

Hi there, I'm fixing a 48 channel hybrid Rembrandt/Galileo console with quite success. All channels are fixed, most of the...

xarolium
replies: 3 views: 772
Skip Burrows 8th June 2019

Helle there. I just have the opportunity to get 2 DOD R-825 compressors for dirt cheap. I just read that they have the DBX...

niva
replies: 5 views: 933
Brian M. Boykin 8th June 2019

hey, i have a broken lexicon 224 here that im stuck with. i was never able to use it - i bought it broken for a steal. problem...

salomonander
replies: 38 views: 2,130
rtype909 8th June 2019

Hi, Using Google I'm able to find IC components, but I'm wondering if someone can tell me the proper way to read them. I feel...

iaw1978
replies: 2 views: 708
Richard Crowley 8th June 2019

Hello Gents, My RME FireFace 800 started acting up the other day. I opened it up and found a bulged cap on the psu...

~Zenshin Suru~
replies: 4 views: 708
~Zenshin Suru~ 8th June 2019

Hey, Newbie here who bought 3 or 4 old non-functioning units to learn on and having trouble identifying 2 components in the...

iaw1978
replies: 2 views: 670
iaw1978 7th June 2019

Hello! I’m thinking in make a couple of small mod on my meyer cp 10 eq. To replace the output op-amp with the sparkos ones...

Audiotales
replies: 8 views: 974
Jim Williams 7th June 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search