The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Views: 335
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey all, I've had my JX-3P for a few months now and I must say that I really enjoy it. However I would really find it useful...

analogTinkerer
replies: 4 views: 1,387
Rainer K 1 week ago

Hey guys , I have an Apogee Ensemble which I used for about 14 months until it one day just wouldn't come on anymore , I sent it...

fuzulu
replies: 39 views: 6,307
osebastian 1 week ago

Hey Community! I want to connect a microphone to my preamp thorugh a Neutrik NA3FDM (XLR Passthorugh). Now I have two...

hacmat11
replies: 4 views: 286
hacmat11 1 week ago

hi everyone! i am looking for a pair of nt1a to mod with new capsules and make a stereo setup in a self made enclosure following...

pingalep
replies: 2 views: 375
pingalep 1 week ago

Hey, I wonder if anybody has come across this. I just got a new Mackie 1202VLZ4 and it seems to have quite a problem with...

LincolnG
replies: 29 views: 715
Radardoug 1 week ago

i have an amek big 44 and am trying to get the automation software installed on my pc. the problem is that the setup for...

analogdiesel
replies: 8 views: 1,712
askjohn 1 week ago

Hi there, bad things happen, so my Tannoy TDX1 - manufactured by TC Electronics was fried applying 48V phantom power to its...

mrwolfgang
replies: 11 views: 468
mrwolfgang 1 week ago

Hi guys, Got a bit of an embarrassing one! Years ago, I need to replace a tweeter in my Dynaudio BM6a Monitors. It was...

dicejar
replies: 6 views: 331
dicejar 2 weeks ago

Hi all, FWIW, I am proudly announcing the availability of the complete Tascam ATR-60-16's Operation and Maintenance Manual in...

piscine
replies: 8 views: 2,728
DJ X 2 weeks ago

I am Looking for Schematics and any available Technical repair Info available on the Alesis Adat XT20. I have 2 of these with the...

SAnthony
replies: 10 views: 10,500
jantoman 2 weeks ago

Hi Guys! I wanted to show you my road to making an EMT140 inspired plate reverb with a damper controllable with MIDI :) It...

pass-out
replies: 12 views: 1,220
pass-out 2 weeks ago

hi folks I am proud to present you the new PCB available for your DIY manufacturing RED-47 Mic Amplifier is a recreation of the...

micro rocco
replies: 1 views: 787
Sir_Billiam 2 weeks ago

Hi, I hope this is the right place to post this, if not sorry in advance... I have a TubeTech LCA 2B and need to send it off...

Nabbit
replies: 1 views: 435
fieldtrespass 2 weeks ago

I have a Tapco 4400a spring reverb on long-term borrow that I finally got around to testing. I know these things are noisy, but...

wadesey
replies: 5 views: 274
enginefire 2 weeks ago

This is the first thread I think I've started here. I want to admit I am a GearSlut. Right now, I think i would be...

Sense_A
replies: 2 views: 362
boombapdame 2 weeks ago

Welcome to exactly what the title of this thread suggests! And let me go straight to the disclaimer for all you millennial-,...

okkokkokko
replies: 155 views: 12,623
2Low 2 weeks ago

Right off the bat, the first gen is the one with a PatchBay, if your thinking of the one with vca's thats the wrong one Ive...

var_rikard
replies: 0 views: 197
var_rikard 2 weeks ago

Hello Everyone, I was hoping someone might be able to offer some advise on a problem I'm having with my Avalon U5. I've...

cprovenzo
replies: 9 views: 488
Leo Lucchesi 2 weeks ago

Hey there, I bought a used stereo demeter tube di. and im kind of confused. the xlr pins 1 are connected to the chassis just as...

salomonander
replies: 1 views: 224
DrewE 2 weeks ago

Hi, I want to try and build a mic amplifier for a little cap like This. But when I google for mic amp circuits I just get a...

complex
replies: 3 views: 327
Speedskater 2 weeks ago

I have a really bad wind noise when using my Scarlett 2i2 and my Rode NT1. When I press the 48v button it works perfectly for...

Ckenyon_17
replies: 10 views: 1,144
a.oharra.82 2 weeks ago

im near the end of a NIKE commercial area 51 tt1 tube with a high voltage power supply all of a sudden i get the fuzzies...

Sigma
replies: 4 views: 302
Sigma 2 weeks ago

hi I have a lovely api 560 . turned it on after a while and all of a sudden it started making a funny noise and then stopped...

avalonvt
replies: 1 views: 248
Thomas W. Bethe 2 weeks ago

Hi all. I am fairly new to repairing (or at least trying to) my own gear. Right now on the table I've got a Klark Teknik...

onlywhelmed
replies: 4 views: 244
enginefire 2 weeks ago

First of all, sorry for the inconvenience, I have nowhere else to go and I'm pretty confused. I have a Warm Audio Wa-12 mic...

SoothsayerRec
replies: 8 views: 776

Guys, I recently picked up an older BAE 500 series rack with the phantom power supply roasted. Both power rails seem to be...

rog951
replies: 31 views: 2,467
rog951 2 weeks ago

Help please, anyone? I've disassembled one of our U87ai mics to check the capsule (thankfully it looks fine). Now I'm having a...

Dayo
replies: 6 views: 425
the fxs 2 weeks ago

Hey Roland Juno 60 engineer folks ! I've refurbished a pretty badly beaten up Juno 60 -- put in a new power supply, new...

Seditionary
replies: 2 views: 1,016
brownerthanu 2 weeks ago

Good Day Everyone- I am in the process of switching out the computer in my studio while retaining my RME RayDAT. I am using a...

tfbattag
replies: 2 views: 260
tfbattag 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, first post so please bear with me! I have tried with both a MOTU 4pre and a Focusrite 2i2 (3rd gen) to lower the...

[email protected]
replies: 2 views: 259
[email protected] 2 weeks ago

Hello slutz, I hope I'm posting this in the appropriate sub forum! My dad has a Studiomaster Series 2 which he's had from new,...

WarPig
replies: 5 views: 353

Hi all, I've got an Oberheim Matrix 6 and currently it's power supply is set to 110v. After opening it up, I can see a sticker...

jasonnevis
replies: 2 views: 438
jasonnevis 2 weeks ago

Hi folks, has anyone a hint on how to open the baskets of these mics? I need to refoam them but am not getting managed to...

Jcalka
replies: 8 views: 278
Jcalka 2 weeks ago

I may soon be the new owner of an Otari MX-70 with no remote. Does anyone have a schematic or have any knowledge of how the...

kmbmotorshop
replies: 3 views: 1,034
Jorgimos 2 weeks ago

Hi, I'm starting my own studio and I was able to get a very affordable Mitec EX31 with 48 channels. (24 inline) The board is...

fjgaston
replies: 6 views: 2,340
cyrano 2 weeks ago

looking for a tl audio m3 tube tracker schematic and calibration. is there a tl audio website? tried a google search but couldnt...

dude24man
replies: 4 views: 1,489
plimousse 2 weeks ago

Hi, I'm new to soldering, but I decided to give it a try, and put together the cables I need for my small project studio by...

fakeplastic
replies: 2 views: 247
Cabirio 2 weeks ago

I am looking for a 25 watt soldering station with temperature control. I can not find one with the wattage this low. Does anyone...

Somebodyperson
replies: 9 views: 329
Somebodyperson 2 weeks ago

hi i have a valley people tr806 with Qlz pre amps in the first 2 slots. Does anyone have a diagram of how they should be wired...

eaststudios
replies: 2 views: 282
eaststudios 2 weeks ago

My Soundcraft Compact10 is dying. :deth: All the main controls are so scratchy and the jacks harddly ever work. Anybody...

LincolnG
replies: 6 views: 318
LincolnG 2 weeks ago

So my beloved Audient ASP800 died the other day. Worked fine last session, now it has no power. The fuse was blown and as soon as...

defunkmike
replies: 2 views: 547
AdamMitchGA 2 weeks ago

the sound doesn't come from the woofer. 10 days ago this happend for the first time (those strange sounds, 3 times or so),...

capoeira
replies: 9 views: 276
capoeira 2 weeks ago

I saw Jacquire King talk about this in a puremix vid and later on in a livestream with F. Reid Shippen and Vance Powell. They...

Its Mork
replies: 6 views: 352
Bushman 2 weeks ago

Hey Gearslutz!! rockout First post and it's a doozie. I am an intern at a studio, and I was tasked with searching/sourcing...

buenasuertesound
replies: 3 views: 252
Thomas W. Bethe 3 weeks ago

Hey folks, I just picked up a used GSSL compressor from Reverb. When I use it on its own on my mix bus it sounds great and...

LandtBand
replies: 3 views: 271
LandtBand 3 weeks ago

My Yamaha HS50m Volume Knob is Broken Any idea how to fix it ? Thanks

[email protected]
replies: 2 views: 213
[email protected] 3 weeks ago

hello I have a sony mxp 29 mixer and I would like to add a direct out on each channel! Could you help me to pick the signal...

sonotor
replies: 24 views: 6,508
bagomusic 3 weeks ago

Hi, everyone! Long time lurker, firs time poster here. I'm trying to build a fully analog studio with an Orati Mx-70(16tk) as the...

konstantingroove
replies: 44 views: 2,176
konstantingroove 3 weeks ago

Is there a easy build for a very simple line-level (or mic level) passive high-pass filter? It's hard to find any designs catered...

PaRaNoId
replies: 56 views: 30,073
ulysses 3 weeks ago

Hi, today the front capsule(?), or, the gridded 3-4mm steel cap on the front of the mic, just fell off - and all the high end...

Sailor Hope
replies: 30 views: 6,249
lukpac 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search