The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Beesneez Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey Guys, Been a long long time since I posted on here. Reaching out as I have just repurchased a TL Audio Fat Track after...

daveytinners
replies: 0 views: 231
daveytinners 1 week ago

I recently purchased a used Focusrite isa 828 w/ AD card. This thread is what I've experienced with the unit. Any help in...

phatjones
replies: 48 views: 10,504
Soulmansblue 1 week ago

I'm looking for some parts for my YC45D. Ribbon controller, or just the spring (I know I'm dreaming on this...) Frequency...

dragonslair
replies: 0 views: 301
dragonslair 1 week ago

Hello there, I try to replace the 1178's pots with stepped attenuators. The 1k input pots are wired with the screen to the...

shahstlz
replies: 26 views: 599
shahstlz 1 week ago

Hi, I have a Rode Classic II which stopped working. I had 2 problems, one was that the cable on the microphone end was...

[email protected]
replies: 1 views: 281
[email protected] 1 week ago

This is a guide for replacing the screen in the Akai S900/950. The lcd screen was $8 it is a blue background with white script,...

seaborg
replies: 9 views: 1,997
John Difool 1 week ago

anyone know what an 'error 30' is ?? Basically i'm getting all front panel lights etc but then the unit throws a '30' error code...

Bitsmith
replies: 10 views: 394
bgood 1 week ago

Hi friends. I have a beautiful Raindirk Mini Mixer from 1973. This is a smaller broadcast version of the more famous "Series...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 9 views: 459
enginefire 1 week ago

I'm considering converting attributes of an old analog mixer into a midi controller please forgive me because some of these...

Dr40watt
replies: 1 views: 328
tame1 1 week ago

I recently got gifted a Juno 6 which shows some funny behaviour after warming up for 5 minutes. one envelope Generator starts to...

dannykorrson
replies: 0 views: 261
dannykorrson 1 week ago

I just picked up a mackie control universal controller with one mackie control xt expansion controller. Each are having issues...

Hottlungs
replies: 8 views: 1,651
Rexesq 1 week ago

Dear all, I am trying to find schematics of the soviet analog monosynth Алиса 1387 (Alisa 1387). I was able to locate...

locojohn
replies: 0 views: 243
locojohn 1 week ago

Hey all, originally posted this in the So Much Gear, So Little Time sub-forum and have had no luck. Basically, have an...

castudioman
replies: 1 views: 589
fredmant 1 week ago

I'm thinking of setting my A77 up as a tape delay but it doesn't have varispeed to adjust the timing. Is there a simple mod I can...

dlmorley
replies: 12 views: 6,547
Jay Rose 1 week ago

There has been alot of talk about importance of conversion in recording chain, and lots of people want to know which AD/DA chip...

Chagalj
replies: 442 views: 298,927
byz 1 week ago

Hi everybody! I have a TL Audio dual pentode preamplifier (I think is the PA1 first version, without the meters), that has a...

nlog79
replies: 0 views: 241
nlog79 1 week ago

I just grabbed this white eq without a power supply. The pin out shows chassis and +/-18vdc, fair enough. But then there are two...

sameal
replies: 3 views: 247
sameal 1 week ago

Hi, I'm looking for someone who has knowledge of studer mixers in London, preferably 961/962. Thanks A

drzygote
replies: 0 views: 253
drzygote 1 week ago

I know that seems like an odd question, but I have an XR12 and I'd like to avoid using batteries to power some microphones that I...

gilligan8
replies: 5 views: 338
nosebleedaudio 1 week ago

Anyone out there have a schematic for this little mixer they could share with me?

Mr. Brokenamp
replies: 0 views: 252
Mr. Brokenamp 1 week ago

Hi all, Since TL Audio are out of business I don't know who to ask. I would need a service manual /schematic for a TL Audio...

nucelar
replies: 12 views: 6,778
stella645 1 week ago

Has anyone come across any kind of 2-channel shielded audio cable with a white jacket? I want some for a long cable run that...

David Kulka
replies: 16 views: 576
samwinston123 1 week ago

Hi All, For reasons I won't go into, I need to allow instrument cables to be left plugged into guitar amplifiers without causing...

Beucepholis
replies: 9 views: 319
David Kulka 2 weeks ago

Hello. One of the channels in my 3124 is no longer putting out signal. I’ve been running a Yamaha Subkick through it with the...

Keepintime
replies: 5 views: 456
Keepintime 2 weeks ago

I am trying to find a source for the 11 pin female tray connector for a Langevin 5116B module. The stock connector appears to be...

Doc B.
replies: 3 views: 577
David Kulka 2 weeks ago

Hey slutz, I recently overhauled a PM-1000 by recapping and installing transformer direct outputs on each channel. The direct...

ST.Studio
replies: 1 views: 251
enginefire 2 weeks ago

Hi, I have a 4 channel dynamic compressor (Behringer Multicom MDX 2400) which I use as a limiter, I am looking to 'slice' up in...

Franco the Manco
replies: 4 views: 1,069
rockmanrock 2 weeks ago

Does anyone out there have the service manual or schematics for the TC Electronics 2290/ w sampling option? thanks,

auddoc
replies: 11 views: 6,696
Bitsmith 2 weeks ago

hi, i'm trying to make a line attenuator to use between my monitor controller and speaker amp. so it would go like this;...

coldvodka
replies: 16 views: 472
coldvodka 2 weeks ago

One of these is "quieter" than the other but I can't tell which. How does impedance and output level of one spec...

optofonik
replies: 3 views: 387
Jay Rose 2 weeks ago

Hi all you DIY peeps. I am embarking on my first DIY build of the GSSL compressor after reading many threads on here &...

aaronmcphee
replies: 14 views: 1,604
gyraf 2 weeks ago

The peak meter in samplitude has stopped displaying the digits at the far end of the meter. The meter still shows the output, but...

Kev At Soundbite
replies: 0 views: 237
Kev At Soundbite 2 weeks ago

Hey there wise folks, need your advice. We have burl b2 ADC, which has a problem. When we go into unit, left channel is 2.5...

Roman English
replies: 9 views: 1,595
willyk 2 weeks ago

Hi guys - I just moved to a new place (i'm in CA, USA) and all of my guitars and amps are now picking up quite a nasty bit of...

marcus_k
replies: 16 views: 407
floomby 2 weeks ago

So... 2 years ago I started refurbishing this board. Got it done too, except for a few things. I had Most but not all the nuts...

enginefire
replies: 1 views: 371
enginefire 2 weeks ago

Hey all, looking for advice on rigging up a remote talkback button for an API 1608ii console. I see the console has a 5-pin XLR...

Barry M
replies: 0 views: 226
Barry M 2 weeks ago

Hello, I'm trying to fix a Roland HP 2900g, but i can't find a schematic or a service manual. A small transistor...

owai
replies: 8 views: 2,044
CharlesFr 2 weeks ago

Last week I took apart my EP-3 motor to give it a good cleaning and then re-greased the shaft, etc. Put it all back together. ...

whinylittlerunt
replies: 7 views: 1,362
Lunatic studio 2 weeks ago

I have a 77 MCI JH16 I’ve been restoring and noticed this mod on 8 of the 24 control cards. All the tants have been replaced...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 4 views: 381
Brian M. Boykin 2 weeks ago

Hey Guys Im wondering if anyone has any diagrams on how D-Sub wiring should be done, have a client that is asking about it at...

jemaudio
replies: 8 views: 5,005
chrisdude 2 weeks ago

I am using the line amps of the ampex 354 to tracks synths and drum machines, but 1 of the channels does not seem to work...

rudie152
replies: 4 views: 1,819
Jay Rose 2 weeks ago

Hi, A couple of months back I bought a Soundcraft Spirit Auto 24 which as you probably know is a rather rare beast and in need...

althemusicwizard
replies: 0 views: 223
althemusicwizard 2 weeks ago

Hi, I have a problem with my eventide H949, it keeps feedbacking on itself, I had sent it to beamish, but he is not reply to my...

laperlestudio
replies: 2 views: 438
laperlestudio 2 weeks ago

I am not sure that I am posting it the right section of the forum. I have a Focusrite 18i20 and it was working last time I...

Gab_Azz
replies: 8 views: 2,436
Ryanmartindrums 2 weeks ago

Hello Geekslutz, I recently got a Sunn 2216 for free, and I dig it for dirty/vibey drums. I would like to be able to...

wyatt.fisher1
replies: 1 views: 372
wrgkmc 2 weeks ago

Hi. I'm learning about servicing tube amps and have changed the elytic caps in the V73's we use as headphone amps. They...

starseed
replies: 2 views: 3,272
dcvx 2 weeks ago

Hi, during recording I noticed little click noises in the signal path that sound like small electric discharges (sound file...

Neutrino
replies: 3 views: 603
pkuchar 2 weeks ago

Hi Folks does anyone have a schematic for a Furman LC3. I would like to add the balance circuit and not sure what the deal is...

Shak
replies: 8 views: 1,202
Shak 2 weeks ago

My 1178 seems broken but anyone any idea if this sounds serious? The meters (when not in GR mode) are all the way over to the...

Mr Funk
replies: 24 views: 727
Mr Funk 2 weeks ago

Hello, The Neve BCM10 is a famous submixer. I believe people would sometimes mix some tracks into the Neve, and then route...

gearstudent
replies: 5 views: 468
deedeeyeah 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search