The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 77 views: 106,097
MicroSonic 23 hours ago

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,133 views: 515,082
lucey 2 weeks ago

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 49,919
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 38,932
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

After turning my AMEK 2000 PSU on and checking for the proper dc voltages on outputs ( +18, -18 and +11 ), I swapped the...

jpambrogi
replies: 6 views: 182
jpambrogi 36 minutes ago

Hi, I am trying to find a manual for both the Symetrix CL-100 as well as the CL-150 rack compressors... can anyone help with...

Derrick
replies: 9 views: 265
Derrick 45 minutes ago

Hello good people! Does anyone have schematics for the AMEK BCII? Would you care to share? I am dealing with a silent...

jpgcarvalho
replies: 1 views: 306
gyraf 1 hour ago

Hi... I´m powering on an AMEK Angela console that has been in storage and after some power ons with everything working and...

jpambrogi
replies: 11 views: 704
Cabirio 3 hours ago

Hi everyone! I need to repair a Ddrum AT module : the trigger inputs are not working and i have distortion on outputs, and the...

Uby62
replies: 5 views: 574
Uby62 5 hours ago

Hi My Lynx suddenly went dead- no power or anything. i changed the fuse but when switching on the mains the fuse blew (...

BEEHIVE
replies: 1 views: 230
Gonzbull 8 hours ago

Hi everyone, I recently got my hands on a free alesis quadraverb. The unit has two problems.. 1. the display is very...

part12studios
replies: 42 views: 5,517
pia909 9 hours ago

Yo humans, I have an old mackie micro 1202 mixer that hums through the mains and headphones. Read as much as i could stand and...

Wayners
replies: 9 views: 976
WorldPowerLabs 11 hours ago

Hi guys. Making a sampler after some time juggling back and forth. This is the 2. prototype. The next one will be with pcb and...

fomle
replies: 0 views: 137
fomle 17 hours ago

Hello All- In my studio, I have one Mackie MCU Pro and 3 MCU XT Pro units. I have had problems with the LCD scribble strip...

zendrum
replies: 12 views: 4,650
Gnarmageddon 17 hours ago

hi, I am building a rack mount unit, i bought a IEC connector for the mains, that has a builtin 120/240 switch on the back on...

oxide54
replies: 11 views: 7,698
Radardoug 19 hours ago

Anybody know how to find the specifics of the EIA RS-453 Standard? It deals with TS & TRS plugs & jacks. I'm having a...

Brent Hahn
replies: 4 views: 230
Brent Hahn 21 hours ago

Hello Everyone, Don't really have a presence on Gearslutz but I have reached an impasse and I desperately need some help and...

Arioch
replies: 2 views: 707
Arioch 22 hours ago

So i got the guts of a hammond tone cabinet, i think the pr-40? Can't determine it sadly, but i got ahold of some close schemos...

sameal
replies: 37 views: 3,579
tINY 1 day ago

Hi all Maybe you can help me: I can't switch on my Lexicon MPX1 anymore. It's just as if it doesn't receive any power. I...

AuraCore
replies: 7 views: 5,546
Jim Williams 1 day ago

Hello guys, I bought a new audio interface which is Steinberg UR816C, I opened that up and found the A to D chip is AK5558...

seanshunyu
replies: 1 views: 275
Jim Williams 1 day ago

I have a Trident S20 two channel mic pre. Both sides exhibit the behavior that the input gain from about 7:00 to 9:00 on the dial...

BillSimpkins
replies: 4 views: 1,438
B.Giampaoli 2 days ago

I've built a CAPI FC526 XFMR Compressor and it functions ok to my ear, but I'm getting unexpected values during calibration. Is...

Backstrom
replies: 2 views: 318
Backstrom 2 days ago

Hello, in another thread I already had asked for advice with some problems with my Millenia Media HV-3D 8Ch...

rojaros
replies: 11 views: 3,109
David Rick 2 days ago

Hey everyone Anyone know where I can find a service manual/schematic for a TC Electronic Voicelive Rack? I have a cap that...

Applejacks
replies: 0 views: 160
Applejacks 2 days ago

Hello there everybody, I have got a A&H QU32 with no output from any of the outputs. The signal goes and I could see it on...

Yamin
replies: 0 views: 217
Yamin 2 days ago

hey, i have a broken lexicon 224 here that im stuck with. i was never able to use it - i bought it broken for a steal. problem...

salomonander
replies: 42 views: 2,709
Radardoug 2 days ago

Hey guys.. Im a bit fed up with Genelec right about now. This is my second time blowing my amp card module within 6 months time....

Jerz3455
replies: 51 views: 27,286
nikowas 2 days ago

Hi All! I am collecting some info on the EMT-140. I am trying to figure out how the pick-up is attached to the actual plate....

pass-out
replies: 5 views: 373
pass-out 3 days ago

I recently had some flooding and had to have someone come out to dry out the walls and floors. Moisture readings were really...

shatz
replies: 0 views: 260
shatz 3 days ago

I'd really like to have a better and more in depth understanding of the technology I use everyday. If anyone out there is...

auralart
replies: 13 views: 2,358
sudamwhosane 3 days ago

Ok so I got a Rat Clone PCB from Tayda available here: https://www.taydakits.com/instructions/rat I would love to give you...

weenhillage
replies: 2 views: 516
JohnRoberts 4 days ago

I am restoring a Flickinger console and looking for any drawings that might be out there. I know there were many versions, and...

andybaker28
replies: 0 views: 438
andybaker28 4 days ago

I bought some EQs low. Now I am looking for the schematics. It is the MITSUBISHI QUAD EIGHT 4-BAND EQ 82041 and Trident TSM EQ...

Andreas K
replies: 20 views: 7,028
nosebleedaudio 4 days ago

Hey gearslutz ! I need some informations about the philips LBB 1151/51 preamp. Does anybody have a manual or a schematic...

Mablonowski Jarc
replies: 1 views: 865
mingus77 4 days ago

Anyone have any idea where I can get a new capsule for an EV PL9? (Or if it's possible to solder the tiny wires I can barely...

BlackX
replies: 6 views: 2,355
BlackX 5 days ago

Am I the only one who uses strange tools when soldering? I use clothespins, Japanese eyebrow scissors, tweezers, those little...

Brent Hahn
replies: 17 views: 1,635
nosebleedaudio 5 days ago

Hi I have an Altec 1592B on the bench for repair. Unfortunately, the output transformer broke off the the pc mounts and there...

industrialarts
replies: 1 views: 705
cathode 5 days ago

Hi there, I couldn't find a fitting section for this so I just decided to post it here. So, I found this keyboard from the 80s...

floeff
replies: 13 views: 6,145
KeytarDawg 5 days ago

I am swapping tubes in a CL 1B and when I pulled out the 12AU7 tube I saw there was a little crack in the tube socket (see pic)...

nephew312
replies: 4 views: 749
nephew312 5 days ago

Hello, everybody. Hope you're all well. I know that Class A amplification yields the less distortion/highest fidelity when...

Nitrouspizza
replies: 2 views: 718
DrewE 5 days ago

Hey guys, Is there anybody out there with a Radar II that can help me? I'm getting the message "primary hard disk...

Jonk
replies: 4 views: 1,502
MRCLIZE 5 days ago

Hi! I have a Peavey AMR 1600 console with a meter bridge problem. After its been powered on for a while the VU lights...

fredrikberg
replies: 11 views: 554
fredrikberg 5 days ago

Hi all, I'm trying to repair my Yamaha SPX90 (Mark 1) power supply. Besides recapping I have noted which other parts need...

Aaron W
replies: 12 views: 1,991
StepLogik 5 days ago

Any schematics out there for a low voltage single supply rail Sample and Hold that can be powered off 3.3V or 5V? Everything...

Deleted 859c1b8
replies: 6 views: 771
DrewE 5 days ago

Hi, I have an SPL mic pre with an input circuit based on That 1510. The input gain is controlled with a rather cheap 5KC...

nucelar
replies: 8 views: 427
nucelar 5 days ago

I’ve got a half dozen of these classic PL8’s floating around my studio with broken lights (not bulbs of course). Can’t find...

jml designs
replies: 3 views: 860
nukmusic 6 days ago

Hello, Anyone know if there is someone that still sell spare parts for sony PCM-3348? Thanks peachh

GabriMix
replies: 3 views: 787
DASH3348HR 6 days ago

Roswellite™... a material used in the new Cowley And Tripp Mercenary Edition mic; The Proscenium. nice ™ symbol......

Land Fish
replies: 7 views: 2,363
enginefire 6 days ago

I destroyed the Capsule Connector Assembly on my 1980's-era C452EB when I tried to take it apart the other day. I've taken these...

Piyono
replies: 5 views: 524
Jim Williams 6 days ago

I'd like to use the digital outputs on my S1100 to free up some analog INs of my Fireface 400. The FF400 features a S/PDIF input...

belzrebuth
replies: 0 views: 494
belzrebuth 1 week ago

I thought I'd post this as a public service to anyone who owns the original Chameleon 7720. I don't like the prices that certain...

Fenris
replies: 5 views: 657
play.exe 1 week ago

Hi everyone :) I will try my best to write so you guys understand me (my english is meh) Ive had my dynaudio B15A for almost 15...

Skuggan
replies: 1 views: 502
Philbo King 1 week ago

There are some really cool threads about modifying the old Soundcraft boards on here. Could we try and get another sorta master...

nwtlnts
replies: 3 views: 734
nwtlnts 1 week ago

Today I just wanted to purchase my Presonus Q2 that I have been waiting for it for 3 weeks and suddenly saw a big red headline on...

AhooraMahone
replies: 6 views: 845
RyanM 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search