The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,080 views: 469,606
the unik 1 week ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 68 views: 87,390
trondl 28th November 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 41,902
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 30,711
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Hey all, I've just acquired a 1600 that I'm in the process or bringing back to its former glory. I had an idea to switch out the...

nztim
replies: 0 views: 67
nztim 3 hours ago

So I won a bid on an EmaxII and on its way to me I believe it was dropped due to the box being damaged along with,without opening...

Markg234
replies: 0 views: 98
Markg234 4 hours ago

Hi Does anyone out there have the schematics for the Korg CR-4 (4-track cassette recorder)? I can only find the user manual...

Sumtn
replies: 2 views: 588
Silentmidi 6 hours ago

Hi all. I've got a Studer A80R machine. 1/4" 15/30ips. I'm looking to replace the transport bearings but would like to...

Strange Flower
replies: 1 views: 198
beats workin' 9 hours ago

Hi, I'd like to add a master volume to my 64 Deluxe Reverb. I found this site a few months ago: AB763 Mods by Robinette,...

BrassElephant
replies: 11 views: 667
UKMK00 10 hours ago

I'm having a weird problem with this. Despite the fact that input meters show that there is plenty of headroom, not a hint of red...

edwinhurwitz
replies: 6 views: 994
Ronono 10 hours ago

Dear Friends If you have a firmware dump of the TC2290, please let me know. I would be interested in (mostly the 27.xx...

mickeyratt
replies: 1 views: 270
lynch1972 10 hours ago

Hey, I have a Studer 928 console that would benefit from a demagnetization. It seems like a fairly simple operation, but...

mister m
replies: 2 views: 186
mister m 10 hours ago

Hello, I've run into a problem with one of my KRK monitors. I've ordered a replacement electronics panel for it. However,...

NnMan
replies: 5 views: 1,158
Parsnip 12 hours ago

If you're handy with a soldering iron and a schematic, this is a thread to show off your DIY studio gear builds. Compressors,...

che_guitarra
replies: 239 views: 68,836
PhaseLinear 18 hours ago

Hi all, I have an Ampeg J12-t (the 90s reissue) that won't power on, and I'm trying to figure out why. In testing the power...

Riinehart
replies: 14 views: 522
Riinehart 1 day ago

Hi, anybody know a source for the kind of switch marked 'in' on my compressors? Or the name maybe? I wanted to add a link switch...

Led
replies: 14 views: 2,087
boriscrispin 1 day ago

What is this? It says 20.000 TOCRY. Some sort of cap?

Slutty Professor
replies: 7 views: 358
Lumbergh 1 day ago

Hi everyone! My boss recently got an RCA BA-145 AGC compressor. I am having trouble finding any kind of manual or info on this...

deigoruellez
replies: 5 views: 456
gyraf 1 day ago

Hi Geeksluts Can anyone help me with the Rane HC-6 headphone amp? When anything is cranked up{global or single} There's a lot...

roadworn
replies: 5 views: 885
Ameritrash 1 day ago

Attached are some photos of things I thought may be requested. Okay, So I have had this Mac Pro for approx 4 yrs, and it has...

Roy T
replies: 18 views: 580
Roy T 2 days ago

Anyone replaced a front power switch on a Genelec 8030A? I can get a power switch from a place here in the UK but genelec...

mozart999uk
replies: 4 views: 1,160
zimbirk 2 days ago

My hearing isn't the greatest and I'm not hearing my car radio\disc player properly. What I'd like to do is add a headphone...

kangyunmei
replies: 8 views: 475
Jim Williams 2 days ago

Hello to everyone! Here is a question. I've got a clone of U47 microphone. If I put Tim Campbell ct 12 (AKG ck 12) into it, what...

irina
replies: 2 views: 291
gyraf 2 days ago

Hello, I'm new in this forum, I'm asking an help for a Groove Tubes Vipre I bought used. The problems is that I only hear ...

Peter99999
replies: 19 views: 5,596
ezrashanti 2 days ago

Hello, I'm very new to using a soldering iron, but I've soldered a few hundred cable connectors so far and put together a...

trubadoor
replies: 22 views: 898
cdkelly 3 days ago

Hey y’all, So I came up on an RS-202 that needed a little bit of love so I decided to jump into it myself, my problem is I...

softmachine1349
replies: 0 views: 262
softmachine1349 3 days ago

I've got Cool Edit Pro but can't remember how to do it. The reason I ask is that I've just replaced the "surrounds"...

stixstudios
replies: 6 views: 404
Farmboy presents 3 days ago

I saw this Pultec Pair on Ebay and was super interested to see it had the original (beautiful) manuals that appear hand bound and...

LordRadio
replies: 2 views: 572
doom64 3 days ago

Hello all, This is my first post on this website and i feel that i would get the best answer to my question here. I am...

KatMorr
replies: 3 views: 419
Richard Crowley 3 days ago

Hey Guys, I attached some photos of a WA 47 mic capsule diaphragm I'm struggling with. The dust and debris came up pretty...

TBone1965
replies: 2 views: 335
Richard Crowley 4 days ago

Like the title says, I'm getting no output from the single channels. The L/R channels have sound, but is pretty quiet and puts...

MachineGunFunk
replies: 1 views: 324
MachineGunFunk 4 days ago

Hi GSers - Diagnosing my original FX-G384 Grey Face with THAT 2002T VCAs and LF356N ICs. I'm hoping some here may take pity on...

SeanRyder
replies: 53 views: 1,312
SeanRyder 4 days ago

My Channel passes audio via line no problem. When I engage the EQ button the audio does not pass. The EQ engage light works...

shortyboyboy
replies: 9 views: 571
shortyboyboy 4 days ago

Hello, reacently i found a wonderful sounding vintage Italian tube mixer-tape echo sistem Semprini Stereofon Eco 707...Its...

vly
replies: 2 views: 2,072
mulderden 4 days ago

I used to have a BLA PM8 and I have been using a DIYRE SB2 summing mixer which is cool, but I’m really missing having level and...

chinesewhiteman
replies: 25 views: 925
chinesewhiteman 4 days ago

Hi, I've found a boss bx80 mixer then I have clean with air dry and kontakt cleaner, but it act weirdly with some instrument. On...

Kortes
replies: 0 views: 263
Kortes 4 days ago

Hello all. Some time ago, I purchased a small 8x2 mixer from a member here (who apparently knows nothing about it) in an ebay...

NEWTON IN ORBIT
replies: 27 views: 3,982
Antagon1st 4 days ago

Hi all, I was fortunate enough to scoop up a 200b the other night. I am currently refurbishing and inspecting it before powering...

D33K
replies: 2 views: 341
D33K 5 days ago

Hello, I'm new to the forums, I came across this forum looking for info about this topic and it looked like you might be able to...

molton
replies: 10 views: 516
molton 5 days ago

Gentlemen, ladies... My 1/2" Otari MTR 12-II 4TK works great EXCEPT when rewinding, the supply reel doesn't seem to...

juniorexploder
replies: 2 views: 313
GLouie 5 days ago

I recently picked up a used AKG C414-B XLII for cheap with the disclaimer from the dude I bought it from that "it only works...

CarneyAudio
replies: 4 views: 529
CarneyAudio 5 days ago

Seeking a bit of guidance on my UK mains installation. little rooms \ project studio __________________ / | c | ...

forestcreature
replies: 17 views: 997
forestcreature 5 days ago

Hi I recently picked up an old Studiomaster Mixdown Classic 8 desk to sum my synths but it didn't come with a manual and I can't...

Jazz Hands
replies: 1 views: 1,041
andreaires 5 days ago

New documentary about how Swedish Producers and Song Writers had hits with the likes Brittney Spears. Did somebody watch it ?

mojasi
replies: 1 views: 353
chrisso 5 days ago

I would like to know what ideas people have come up with to lower latency/lag while doing live track recording. I have had a few...

s wave
replies: 1 views: 284
audiospecific 5 days ago

I have a Kurzweil K2600 XS 88 key workstation with an internal hard drive that won't mount. I'm wondering if anyone out there has...

Ren Man
replies: 1 views: 339
dfchandler 5 days ago

I've got a Roland rack sampler (S-750) that needs one and didn't get any replies in the Electronic Instruments forum. I've also...

Jidis
replies: 4 views: 1,632
dfchandler 5 days ago

Hi, I have an equi-tech power conditioner that i used in my NYC studio to power the whole audio system. It takes 220V as an input...

Sadomiso
replies: 5 views: 366
dfchandler 5 days ago

Anybody know if there is supposed to be signal loss when going from balanced to unbalanced? The ultimate goal is to connect a...

beachnoise
replies: 11 views: 561
dfchandler 5 days ago

I need to Wire an External XLR On/Off Switch Pedal. I'm currently figuring to solder ground and nuetral terminals direct from...

tomana
replies: 19 views: 20,622
KatMorr 5 days ago

Hey guys. Ive recently bought a Soundcraft 600 mixing console and have been cleaning it up. I've come across an issue I just...

GeorgePuddin
replies: 10 views: 645
Brian M. Boykin 6 days ago

In the arena where I work, I have to replace a pair of female RCA panel jacks that are loose/worn out. This is an aux input to...

SurfGreenTele
replies: 15 views: 688
SurfGreenTele 6 days ago

Hi :) I'm trying to fix 7 keys on a Roland sk-500. Some mute, some sounds too loud, etc.. I've never done this before so I...

hhhheedddaaaa
replies: 5 views: 535
hhhheedddaaaa 6 days ago

Hi. Awhile back i built a p.s. for my soundcraft delta board ( off suggestions from many threads with many knowledgable...

sameal
replies: 6 views: 411
audiospecific 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search