The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,112 views: 494,111
rez 2 days ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 72 views: 97,424
hebjam 30th August 2019

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 46,625
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 35,413
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

I'm looking for some to buy and to replace them. any c800 savy's know if this this the tube that I'm looking for? eBay:...

Jess Jackson
replies: 69 views: 15,942
STARSKI 1 hour ago

Hey all I'm recapping my Soundcraft 6000 console and thought I'd make an excel file of the caps in each of the units. I don't...

Studio ManCave
replies: 14 views: 4,833
Jim Williams 1 hour ago

I have been working on a small "auxiliary" controller that connects to the RC-505 and has 10 buttons and 5 pots that...

tenorjazz
replies: 0 views: 68
tenorjazz 2 hours ago

Tonight the 17v +/- lights went out on my power supply. I have yet to remove it from the rack, but I was curious to see if anyone...

recordinghopkins
replies: 134 views: 25,103
ronerone 2 hours ago

Hi, Today, my Command 8 power supply's transformer pretty much melted. Luckily the C8 was powered off when I started smelling...

noah330
replies: 29 views: 2,443
tekn0 4 hours ago

Hi Long time lurker here. There's a bunch of stuff about KRK monitors on the web and on this forum, but I can't seem to find...

bennymc
replies: 4 views: 497
bennymc 5 hours ago

Hi all, I've acquired some older Beyerdynamic MCE 5.1 lavaliers that: 1) are connected together in pairs; 2) terminate in...

Riinehart
replies: 4 views: 169
Puffer Fish 7 hours ago

Today I received an Alesis Quadraverb that I bought on ebay, and it turns out there is no power supply with it. At first I...

m.o
replies: 26 views: 20,249
yamy_yazy 9 hours ago

i have a trident 80B and it has developed an uneven output on the stereo out (L/R) buss. The left side is low by about 10DB as...

michaelkerchner
replies: 19 views: 713
Brian M. Boykin 13 hours ago

I am restoring my Auditronics 26 channel Son of 36 Grand console. I have seen many posts suggesting a replacement of the power...

jvancorduroy
replies: 5 views: 392
jvancorduroy 15 hours ago

Is that the worst idea ever? What about a hifi speaker is it that don`t make it neutral enough. The speakers, the cabinet or...

Jadestar
replies: 17 views: 13,703
nichttuntun 16 hours ago

Short of the long is I was replacing a broken trim pot on my Active Event 20/20’s and noticed it’s packed full of tl072’s....

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 51 views: 1,564
Brian M. Boykin 22 hours ago

Good afternoon! About a week ago, I purchased a used C460b from Guitarcenter that looks clean as a whistle and was pretty...

CJWalker
replies: 14 views: 1,758
szyam 1 day ago

Hi, I just bought a used but in mint condition WA73EQ. Today I tried it with no problem... for a few seconds! I engaged the...

ADelon
replies: 0 views: 455
ADelon 1 day ago

My Roland JX8P is noisy. Not noisy in a gargling, crackling kind of way, it just has a high background noisefloor all the time....

Slutty Professor
replies: 12 views: 678
becks bolero 1 day ago

I'm thinking of setting my A77 up as a tape delay but it doesn't have varispeed to adjust the timing. Is there a simple mod I can...

dlmorley
replies: 10 views: 6,229
Jay Rose 1 day ago

Hey! I'm having trouble with interference that I think is coming from the mains. The noise is a high pitched whine that sounds...

lpww
replies: 21 views: 875
lpww 2 days ago

Hey I have a busted TOSlink connector on behringer ada8000 I opened it and looked at the part seems like I can get it out to fix...

tyler477
replies: 17 views: 6,292
shabbyroad 2 days ago

Perhaps one would wonder why, if it already has somevibration rejection built it in... But had anyone done it? Even if they...

ChristianN
replies: 6 views: 4,291
john.vanbruggen 2 days ago

I am trying to find a source for the 11 pin female tray connector for a Langevin 5116B module. The stock connector appears to be...

Doc B.
replies: 1 views: 360
emrr 2 days ago

So i have a biasmaster from TAD i`m setting bias with, I have a matched pair of TAD 6v6s in my Deluxe Reverb CDR 68, Which i`ve...

YetiIsland
replies: 3 views: 434
Jim Williams 2 days ago

I'm wondering if anyone has already done an adjustable ratio mod for the Level Devil? I'm rebuilding one and plan to move the...

Riv
replies: 1 views: 1,500
EvLoutonian 2 days ago

One of the PLF switches in my Soundtracs desk is broken. It is a latching one with indicator led, assumed to be ALPS. Does anyone...

Transmutant
replies: 0 views: 425
Transmutant 2 days ago

I wanted to share with anyone interested some of tests I did with this wonderful platform. Some time ago I purchased 40pcs...

Transmutant
replies: 4 views: 543
audiospecific 2 days ago

Hello, I just finished a few mods on my Korg MS-20 Mini. There are already some resources online showing how to add...

sin night
replies: 2 views: 341
becks bolero 3 days ago

Today I took an IEC power cord apart, hoping to use the internal wires for a short bit of internal power wiring. It's power...

lame pseudonym
replies: 28 views: 936
Bushman 3 days ago

Does anyone know the part # and or a source to purchase a Focusrite momentary switch? I have an isa215 that needs to have the...

shorefire
replies: 4 views: 968
papi brosh 3 days ago

Hi, I'm restoring a console and need to replace a bunch of MUTE push-buttons. I'm using a bunch of new push-buttons that...

jazzbutcher
replies: 14 views: 444
David Kulka 4 days ago

Hi, I have a Soundcraft delta 200 for a few weeks now, and now the Master-module has a problem, and as i am not a real techhead...

Waldschwammerl
replies: 34 views: 5,315
Bitsmith 4 days ago

(Be advised the 2nd uploaded WAV is LOUD! :deth:) Hi. I've been running into noise problems whilst trying to setup my 2 synths...

QuintEssence
replies: 10 views: 369
Speedskater 4 days ago

I know, I know "A QY10...why bother?" but I hate to let old gear die.:deth: I have a QY10 in which the...

micropho6ia
replies: 0 views: 328
micropho6ia 4 days ago

Hi, I've got a HiFi stereo preamp with two 12ax7 valves. Attaching the schematics (the schematics uses 12au7 as the second...

hohohoho
replies: 4 views: 402
audiospecific 4 days ago

Hello, I have a CAD VSM-1 microphone that needs a new tube. Currently it has a Sovtek 12AX7WA. I was wondering if someone...

muddbros
replies: 52 views: 3,707
audiospecific 4 days ago

At power up the display shows the usual greeting. Then what am I seeing: to the left a normal patch bank number like, A-1 or A-2...

LdoubleU
replies: 3 views: 534
dfchandler 5 days ago

Im just about to receive a Soundcraft DC 2000, I currently have a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, with a behringer ADA8200 ADAT...

eddsaffell
replies: 0 views: 329
eddsaffell 5 days ago

Can you recommend me the best tube to use with spl mk2-t vitalizer? Unit has stock Sovtek 12AX7LPS tubes (one operating in stereo...

sat159p1
replies: 14 views: 3,631
work 5 days ago

Hi there! I am experiencing hum on my good not great Soundcraft Spirit FX8. The hum nevel depends on the channels selected...

niva
replies: 4 views: 4,248
Marmac 5 days ago

I was calibrating a Juno 106 and when I reached the PWM calibration I noticed all voices had a nearly perfect pulse signal except...

belzrebuth
replies: 1 views: 539
Aaron H. 6 days ago

Hi, I would like to share an idea for a new midi controller and would love to hear some feedback. I am not affiliated with any...

mixalis
replies: 16 views: 1,325
JB872 1 week ago

Hi everybody. I need some advice. My Peluso 2247 is making a crackling sound. It has happened before. Previously, I have removed...

Jimmyw3893
replies: 0 views: 260
Jimmyw3893 1 week ago

Hi all, I just took over a studio here in Brooklyn, and the cables runs from the live room to the control are terminated with...

rberotti93
replies: 1 views: 340
brianroth 1 week ago

Can I sub dead BC179b transistor for 2SC3329? Also, if you could explain to me how to know? BC179B datasheet:...

ryandfaris
replies: 2 views: 265
ryandfaris 1 week ago

I just went to fire up my RED Audio Type A tube mic and when I plug the 7 pin cable into the mic body the light on the power...

TheVillageIdiot
replies: 4 views: 787
Byron Pierce 1 week ago

There has been alot of talk about importance of conversion in recording chain, and lots of people want to know which AD/DA chip...

Chagalj
replies: 441 views: 295,634
Giro1991 1 week ago

i bought an old psu for my soundcraft dlx delta some months ago. it has been working fine until the other day when i couldnt get...

5.333V
replies: 91 views: 11,836
Jim Williams 1 week ago

I'm not able to find a schematic for this. Does anyone know if this is a starved plate design? I had my VLA modded to full...

Old Goat
replies: 11 views: 4,258
JimmyT 1 week ago

I have managed to track down the manual and a service manual for the 224x, but it is lacking a schematic for the NVS...

LittleDev
replies: 2 views: 676
justanalogue 1 week ago

Mixer mod

Hi I have a Soundtracs 32/4/2 mixer, not used at the moment but still a good unit. Just feel it's a bit lifeless... I'm going to...

Transmutant
replies: 62 views: 2,281
Transmutant 1 week ago

the capstan motor on my Otari locked up, when I opened the motor casing, a small plastic piece fell out, motor spins fine, that...

parpat
replies: 4 views: 843
parpat 1 week ago

I need a 3.5mm to bare wire. Bought a 3.5mm to rca and clipped the ends but I found there are 2 wires plus a shield. Wires are...

jerry123
replies: 4 views: 325
jerry123 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search