The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 66 views: 83,006
Philbo King 11th August 2018

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,071 views: 452,929
gyraf 3rd August 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 39,792
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 28,679
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

I built the Poctop D87 from VintageMicrophonePCBKit and I think it sounds pretty great. My one criticism is that I'd like it to...

MYN
replies: 62 views: 1,192
DrAudiospecific 37 minutes ago

Hi all. Im having an ongoing issue with noise. This noise happens randomly and occurs for 5-10 seconds at a time - 2-10 times a...

Patrick H
replies: 19 views: 392
wrgkmc 1 hour ago

Greetings Collective Powers of Knowledge, I am trying to save this ole guy from the trash bin, If anybody has any leads on the...

SpaceShipStudio
replies: 3 views: 1,349
Yug 5 hours ago

Does anyone know if the danish NTP brand has got any led VU-meters? All I keep finding are real nicelooking PPM meters, like...

Samando
replies: 4 views: 293
jaddie 10 hours ago

First of all, sorry for the inconvenience, I have nowhere else to go and I'm pretty confused. I have a Warm Audio Wa-12 mic...

SoothsayerRec
replies: 5 views: 233
SoothsayerRec 20 hours ago

Hi dear community. Sorry to bring up an old topic but this one has not been solved yet: My Holy Grail Reissue broke. It looks...

Moulin
replies: 1 views: 235
wrgkmc 23 hours ago

I need to get a couple IM07TS relays for a project and mouser is out of stock. I'm totally green to sourcing parts for a build...

Teej
replies: 5 views: 414
wrgkmc 1 day ago

Hey guys, Just picked up a Sony AC-148A phantom power supply off eBay, and I'm having some over-voltage issues. Measuring...

daniel.mixer
replies: 5 views: 1,871
knave101 1 day ago

Curious what you seasoned guys do to safely discharge capacitors and if you use one method or several depending on the size and...

gradivus
replies: 73 views: 1,902
nosebleedaudio 1 day ago

Is that possible, on a 'moddable' mic? There are mics I like, but would trade headroom for sensitivity if that was feasible,...

szegedin
replies: 4 views: 372
szegedin 1 day ago

Hi everyone, I want to switch between two sources to my balanced monitors (L/R). My two sources are also balanced, my...

elgordito
replies: 15 views: 336
Matt Syson 2 days ago

Hello friends, I have a lot of various high-end analog gear in my studio and in most of its manuals in adjustment and...

Mr. Bars
replies: 4 views: 274
marinedalek 2 days ago
replies: 15 views: 574
ruffrecords 3 days ago

Hello ! I want to build a pair of very good studio monitors, something like: Barefoot mm 35 Kii Three Dutch & Dutch...

Alexander_Music
replies: 11 views: 580
RyanC 3 days ago

I’m trying to ballpark how many amps a new power supply needs to be for my console after all the new opamps are in. So for an...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 5 views: 285
Cozmik Prod. 3 days ago

Hi All, I've inherited an old school Yamaha EM-200 with a pair of S0140H cabinets. Looks SUPER cool. I've reached out to...

slutter
replies: 1 views: 225
slutter 3 days ago

I am trying to replace the cable/minijack assembly on my Beyerdynamic DT990's and have obviously resoldered the thing...

thermal
replies: 3 views: 232
thermal 3 days ago

hello i recently bought a jx305 really cheap and im in the process of repairing it now. the problem is that some of the push...

Papabear
replies: 5 views: 1,267
Mandala69 3 days ago

Anyone know what brand of fuse holder are used in the Scamp Power Supply? I need one. Thanks. Denny

dfchandler
replies: 4 views: 300
dfchandler 4 days ago

A friend tells me that people are starting to use standard CAT-5 data cable for balanced analog and digital audio wiring, with...

David Kulka
replies: 99 views: 21,119
Muser 4 days ago

Howdy, I'm interested in building a neve di to fiddle around with... has anyone found a parts layout or schematic for their...

farmpedals
replies: 12 views: 2,054
elgordito 4 days ago

I just picked up a N.O.S Schecter Hellraiser HR-100-H head. It's brand new in box, never been assembled. Complete, except for the...

Heph333
replies: 2 views: 275
Heph333 5 days ago

I need schematics to fix this unit.Thanks in advance

Pomello
replies: 10 views: 2,781
JoeCT 5 days ago

Hi there! I have an Alesis AM 62 tube mic with the gt psm1 powersupply. Both have 6-pin xlr connections and I am missing that...

monstermusiker
replies: 3 views: 1,534
jewell 5 days ago

When I turn on my Roland SH-101 the Key Transpose LED flashes quickly then the Hold LED/function comes on and will not turn off....

grs
replies: 0 views: 225
grs 5 days ago

How much does an Amek recall with 56 rn channelstips weigh? I have searched everywhere and can not find any number for what...

J.F.K
replies: 6 views: 1,448
Matt Syson 6 days ago

Hey guys! I just bought an Alesis Quadraverb+ and had some fun with it yesterday (perfectly working). After restarting it...

credo23
replies: 4 views: 340
Skip Burrows 6 days ago

Hi, I accidentally reversed the polarity on my universal PSU and plugged it into my holy grail reverb pedal and now it does not...

drezz
replies: 8 views: 6,029
Moulin 6 days ago

Hi All! I'm wondering if I can sample a signal with a frequency just outside my o-scopes listed bandwidth? The signal should...

mightyeskimo
replies: 9 views: 401
mightyeskimo 6 days ago

I hope I’m posting this in the right area. So, anyone eyeing this lately? Looks like Korg is taking consult requests and...

DomiBabi
replies: 3 views: 252
tINY 1 week ago

Hi all. Got my solder iron, practiced a bit, and am getting ready to make the GliGli mod for the Prophet 600, which just involves...

suburbanbeat
replies: 7 views: 507
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

Dave Jones on the EEVblog made a video of his quest to discover why there is background noise in his Rokit 6 active monitor...

Richard Crowley
replies: 31 views: 880
ruffrecords 1 week ago

Are there some guidelines about the effects of various amounts of negative feedback in preamp circuits that anyone has or can...

teleharmonium
replies: 30 views: 897
teleharmonium 1 week ago

Looking for some help on a few bits i have picked up.. Pulling my hair out trying to find anything on this gear.. I have just...

snod_donkey
replies: 3 views: 1,880
Sound Techniques 1 week ago

Hello, Connectors are provided on the input PCB of the Soundcraft Series 5 for wiring input transformers to the Hi-Z and XLR...

cat alley
replies: 7 views: 670
Jim Williams 1 week ago

Hi! I bought a second hand G16 Dolby C version, and it had the typical slow rewind problem. So i decided to clean the reel...

autodefe
replies: 1 views: 293
wrgkmc 1 week ago

Hi everyone! I'm a PhD in acoustics, particularlly in the subjective perception of room acoustics. So I know quite a bit about...

pridix
replies: 7 views: 342
charbot 1 week ago

I’m gearing up to go through my Ashly SC50’s and 55’s. Plan is to use a 4136 socket adapter and place 2 LME49720’s in the...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 7 views: 342
Brian M. Boykin 1 week ago

Have this deck and rewind is very sluggish, even stops. Sometime, need to manually spin the flywheel to get it even going. Only...

jimkarl
replies: 2 views: 313
jimkarl 1 week ago

Hello all, I have converted a 60's tube turntable into a guitar amp and am adding a number of effects to it (that will go in...

Gonecat
replies: 8 views: 470
samwinston123 1 week ago

Forward Hello fellow GS'ers! This is a reissue of a thread that I started over in the Cakewalk forums. It was immensely...

M.Retra
replies: 29 views: 3,071
M.Retra 1 week ago

Here's the back story: Unit powers on but no display or any other light indicators other than power. Power supply board section...

jimkarl
replies: 24 views: 478
jimkarl 1 week ago

Hi All, I've been building some bandpass filters and am using the following method to check out their true frequency range in...

Gonecat
replies: 7 views: 522
ruffrecords 1 week ago

If I make a balanced (sandwiched elements) piezo and plug it into the mixer's preamp do I still need some sort of dedicated...

optofonik
replies: 8 views: 447
optofonik 1 week ago

I've just got one of those BYOC guitar pedal kits (the ping pong echo). I'm planning to use it exclsively with synths so I'll be...

niklasni1
replies: 2 views: 340
Jim Williams 1 week ago

I'm looking to add switches to a unit with pots. they are 50k linear taper with a center tap (for 0db) The original is...

loji
replies: 14 views: 554
Matt Syson 1 week ago

Hi. I have a SSL XLogic alpha VHD 4-channel preamp with defect phantom power. I know from other forums that these mic pres...

PhantomBox
replies: 7 views: 1,577
psykostx 1 week ago

Hello all. I recently acquired a Mackie HRS120 subwoofer and the passive radiator is shot. Torn surround, mangled cone, all that...

HyKlas
replies: 6 views: 512
ToddF 1 week ago

Has anyone here built a 610 preamp before? Or is there a company in the deepest darkest corner of the internet making them? I...

JamieOxford
replies: 32 views: 13,833
JamieOxford 2 weeks ago

I'm using a Groove Tubes CL1s Compressor/Limiter in studio and I want to calibrate the tubes of the CL1s ... so I need the right...

macmini
replies: 9 views: 2,369
Crash 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search