The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Geekslutz forum

Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,058 views: 435,746
GuruInSpace 5 days ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site but...

replies: 65 views: 78,147
Tony cheese 5th January 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, - Search Electronic Components ,...

replies: 16 views: 37,443
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 26,548
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Hey Guys , I need to know or model this transformer of Art MPA Gold, because my burnt someone can inform me the model? Where...

replies: 5 views: 255
Richard Crowley 1 minute ago

I've seen this done before, but im curious if theres an exact science, has to be, about placement of the preview head on an...

replies: 29 views: 682
Paul Gold 2 hours ago

I’m looking to build a box for adding guitar fx to vocals. So it’ll basically be a line matching transformer and a simple DI...

replies: 3 views: 142
pixeltarian 2 hours ago

I have begun making modifications to an old Univox Maxi-Korg synthesizer. When I bought the unit it was partially functioning...

replies: 3 views: 290
Hollowman9 2 hours ago

I have lost hope for finding a reasonably priced MV8-OP1 output expansion board for Roland's MV-8800. :( So I've been toying...

replies: 27 views: 4,661
dlmorley 4 hours ago

Hi all Hopefully someone here can help. I own an M-Audio Sputnik tube condenser microphone (this one: M-Audio Sputnik |) and...

replies: 1 views: 103
Bushman 5 hours ago

Does anyone know of a good computer design tool*? It's a little mundane of a question for this forum but everyone around is...

replies: 5 views: 306
s9dd 7 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Mjsanins_audio 9 hours ago

Hello. I've been dealing with a faint buzz in both of my original KRK Rokit 5's for quite some time now. Different houses, power...

replies: 69 views: 32,279
quincyg 19 hours ago

I'm steadily going through my Harrison PRO 790 and customizing it for my use. One of the stereo line returns is normalled as a...

replies: 5 views: 823
slor 21 hours ago

hi Does anyone have the console schematics for the Harrison Pro790 and PP1 consoles? Thank you!

replies: 0 views: 156
Mederic 1 day ago

Hi folks I'm having a look at a JH24 for a friend. I know my way around Ampex MM1000/1100/1200 but this is the first JH24 I've...

replies: 15 views: 647
redback-mike 1 day ago

I just powered on my studer a80 for the first time! Unfortunately, it's not working as well as I'd hoped.. When I turn it on, the...

replies: 17 views: 4,499
pvdm 1 day ago

Hello ladies and gentleman, I'm trying to design what should seem to be a very simple electrical design. I'm trying to force a...

replies: 29 views: 634
Schoeller 1 day ago

Pitch bend is not working on my sh-101. I have the guitar style modulation grip as well, and although I can use it with the vcf...

replies: 0 views: 217
eriksw 1 day ago

Hi, I've got a Poly-61 that can't retain changes in odd numbered bank programs even while it's powered on. If I try to edit a...

replies: 11 views: 333
No.7 2 days ago

does anybody know what type of encoder is used as the big data knob in the Behringer DeepMind 12 ? i may need to replace mine as...

replies: 1 views: 286
soulgolem 2 days ago

I started working on modding my delta sr console last night and I'm taking it somewhat scientifically to see which mods are...

replies: 61 views: 18,389
Jim Williams 2 days ago

Just bought an ampex 600 pre (no tape deck) that's seen recent servicing, but I would like to have it modified to use as an...

replies: 0 views: 221
Carabinerx 2 days ago

I am interested in better understanding and then emulating the "phase smear" that comes from heavy colorful analog...

replies: 29 views: 915
ruffrecords 2 days ago

Hello everyone!! i had a little problem since i moved to a new studio and i'm writing here hoping somebody could recommend...

replies: 5 views: 319
Folkie 2 days ago

I did a search on this and couldn’t find an answer: I am new to soldering patch bays. On the switchcraft model, it says you...

replies: 9 views: 435
Bitsmith 2 days ago

Apologies in Advance for the newbie question (again), but: I'm a location sound recordist looking to buy my first reasonably...

replies: 1 views: 281
mikefellh 2 days ago

Hey anyone have a schematic on the PortaSound PS-1 or a datasheet on a Yamaha LC27315 IC? Someone somewhere mentioned that...

replies: 5 views: 4,050
acreil 2 days ago

I am Looking for Schematics and any available Technical repair Info available on the Alesis Adat XT20. I have 2 of these with the...

replies: 6 views: 8,219
shabbee 2 days ago

I have some nice tube amps, EAR 509s They are 100watt, and have 0,4,8 ohm & ground outputs. I want to hear what it...

replies: 5 views: 326
Matt Syson 3 days ago

Hi. I picked up a v5 Big Muff OpAmp with some bad wiring, so the sustain knob controls the volume and the bypass switch doesn't...

replies: 0 views: 223
LoBoHoBoRoBoToBo 3 days ago

Anyone know how to remove the plastic case from a proteus unit without breaking off the little plastic tabs that hold it...

replies: 0 views: 220
Drumthumb 3 days ago

Hi, I have a design in mind, that I need someone to make it a reality. so far I emailed: (never...

replies: 5 views: 396
ruffrecords 3 days ago

I have a unique problem I am trying to find a solution for, and I can't seem to make headway. I have audio leads that I wish...

replies: 6 views: 346
ruffrecords 3 days ago

My SPX 90 is really noisy. i believe it is the power supply. It gets very hot, I think its on it's way out. was thinking of...

replies: 8 views: 818
cbc6403 3 days ago

Hi All, I have an old Soundcraft Delta Theatre that's powered by a Soundcraft CPS150 power supply. My problem is that the...

replies: 14 views: 579
Jim Williams 3 days ago

Hi, I'm looking to upgrade the NE5534AP opamps in my Presonus Eureka and have read that the Linear Tech LT1357 and Burr Brown...

replies: 73 views: 33,265
Jim Williams 3 days ago

Hi, I recently got my hands on a Boss DR-110 for pretty cheap because it has a busted case, so I'm going to try modding this...

replies: 1 views: 279
iaw1978 4 days ago

Hi everyone, I just received a Roland JX-3P sold as non-working. As the seller described it, no sound from any output, just a...

replies: 0 views: 240
GlitchElectronic 4 days ago

I was wondering if anyone had a fix for an older Even Tria Studio Monitor system. I have had these studio monitors for about...

replies: 1 views: 237
Frecoder78 4 days ago

Hello, I'm looking for schematics for 1903 and 1906 modules. thanks

replies: 0 views: 231
vf14 4 days ago

Hiya all I have to service a Midas Siena 480 console next week and I was wondering if anyone could share a copy of the service...

replies: 0 views: 240
lalunatech 4 days ago

Posted a question re. ethernet near audio...

replies: 3 views: 301
filmcomposer 4 days ago

I've a couple of cables running through a wall from a noisy, fan-cooled power supply unit (PSU) to a chunky mixing desk. These...

replies: 2 views: 273
filmcomposer 4 days ago

Hello! I have a csq 600, and I know that there is a modification to increase the memory banks, unfortunately there is no...

replies: 0 views: 238
equinoxious 4 days ago

Hi everyone, I haven't posted anything for a while so I have just recently decided to extract the digit and fully restore my...

replies: 59 views: 7,896
strahany 4 days ago

Does anybody know of a source for small quantities of the Elma collet knobs (spanner-screw tightens it under a removable/colored...

replies: 2 views: 321
intaud 4 days ago

Hi all I'm hoping someone can help me diagnose an issue with my monitors. I have a pair of SE Munro Egg150s, bought...

replies: 22 views: 1,440
Tim F 5 days ago

Anybody have a none working MDX2100 they don't want? Need one for parts to get another unit going. Thanks, Jerry

replies: 0 views: 254
jerry 5 days ago

The tone select 4 position switch on mine was a bit wonky until it finally stopped working and I'm stuck with only the flute...

replies: 0 views: 266
belzrebuth 5 days ago

Does anyone have a preamp schematic that utilizes OP Amps, Preferably any using the LM833-N OP amps (If not, it's fine). I'm...

replies: 10 views: 369
Matt Syson 5 days ago

Hi, I will be moving to Germany from the US with my home studio and will be needing a step down transformer for the pieces of...

replies: 35 views: 3,131
Matt Syson 6 days ago

Hello all, new here, what the heck does kfhkh mean? I feel like I'm missing out!!

replies: 6 views: 10,216
Scratcher 6 days ago

I've become a bit interested in the idea of modding a really inexpensive mic/DIY projects, especially improving those really...

replies: 0 views: 257
Dohreetoh 6 days ago

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search