The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,086 views: 475,470
gyraf 14 hours ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 68 views: 89,266
trondl 28th November 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 42,762
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 31,599
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Hi, I have an Xpressor 500 in an API 10 spaces Lunchbox. Dry signal goes through both side, but when the compressor is...

Cyclerob
replies: 0 views: 1
Cyclerob 14 minutes ago

Hello all. I have the chance to buy a pair of Yamaha JA-1802 woofers for 30 bucks. I was just wondering if those are the...

niva
replies: 1 views: 62
Murky Waters 48 minutes ago

I'm trying to figure out a headset for a friend at a local shop who thinks "it should just work". He has a...

clanderson
replies: 0 views: 18
clanderson 53 minutes ago

I picked up a Wavestation keyboard a couple of months ago. Aside from a dead battery and typical failing/dead backlight with the...

Thisiscobras
replies: 1 views: 40
Murky Waters 59 minutes ago

Mixer mod

Hi I have a Soundtracs 32/4/2 mixer, not used at the moment but still a good unit. Just feel it's a bit lifeless... I'm going to...

Transmutant
replies: 53 views: 1,012
Transmutant 59 minutes ago

Hello, like many have tried before me, I am going to build my own fader MIDI CC controller. I was about to buy ALPS faders but I...

augustfay
replies: 2 views: 390
EvilRoy 1 hour ago

I bought a Korg Triton Rack, and it has a MOSS synth card in it, but the owner described that as not-working— it seems that the...

alexdingley
replies: 2 views: 505
Cpl. Punishment 2 hours ago

I have a rack-mount version of the VP Dynamite (SN 5791) that I brought over to Europe with me from the US years ago. I recently...

myles
replies: 0 views: 56
myles 3 hours ago

So here's a riddle for you... I've been working on a TS12, recently installed at a home studio. Most everything seems to be...

Lavalier
replies: 4 views: 2,376
Dan O 4 hours ago

So I was going back through my Ashly SC55’s and doing some tweaks and just happened to check the rails and the negative rail is...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 20 views: 566
Brian M. Boykin 4 hours ago

When following star ground practices, and telescoping shields, is it advisable to lift shields on digital converter inputs? ...

jrasia
replies: 9 views: 385
JohnRoberts 5 hours ago

So I got a dead Yamaha SPX 90, and I also have the schematic. Unfortunately the service manual does not tell me what voltages I...

lahatte
replies: 62 views: 3,593
grantb3 6 hours ago

Im trying suss out why my deck keeps blowing out the +35v fuse. I thought i had it last time with a tantalum short to ground, but...

sameal
replies: 10 views: 625
sameal 7 hours ago

Hi! My old 808 with Kenton Midi interface has a Sd problem: 808 Sd Rattling by cwmod | Free Listening on SoundCloud -as you...

Patrick Dexter
replies: 0 views: 135
Patrick Dexter 14 hours ago

Hi all, I have a Mackie 8-bus mixer that has a channel that cuts in and out. If the input signal is at a...

Silverfish
replies: 3 views: 298
Silverfish 15 hours ago

Hello, I have recapped a circa 25 years old compressor (that sounded nice), using some expensive Nichicon KZ caps to replace...

blueNan
replies: 4 views: 394
u87allen 23 hours ago

I've got a set of BX5as (exact model is the Studiophile BX5a Deluxe) that I keep as a secondary pair for portability and casual...

gpag
replies: 2 views: 318
gpag 1 day ago

In some weird way I have recently come up with an obsession for fixing recording equipment. I have built 2 capi bt50 EQs, 2 capi...

shortyboyboy
replies: 18 views: 501
Brian M. Boykin 1 day ago

Forward Hello fellow GS'ers! This is a reissue of a thread that I started over in the Cakewalk forums. It was immensely...

M.Retra
replies: 38 views: 7,007
cyberish 1 day ago

hey! the ilok.com site is down again?! :/// man this suckssss so much :facepalm:

DaFlex
replies: 0 views: 190
DaFlex 1 day ago

Hi all. I have the last couple of month experienced some problems with my Emu Emax SE. It made a funny buzzzzzzz sound from...

mmc_808
replies: 2 views: 887
joelstewart88 1 day ago

Hi there fellow Geekslutz, I've encountered a strange phenomenon in my synth setup at home. First of all: There seems to...

MrCoolIce
replies: 3 views: 241
MrCoolIce 1 day ago

I have a Yamaha YC-45D combo organ that has been in storage for a year. Now I rolled it back out and it no longer outputs...

kaples
replies: 6 views: 2,953
becks bolero 1 day ago

I have a used sm58 without a bottom connector(sorry I'm new to this). If anyone could help me it would be much obliged. What...

tripl7
replies: 1 views: 351
Bushman 1 day ago
Avatar for Pinebox Studio Services

I have a 33114 a client of mine just bought I need some stuff confirmed on. The unit came to me wired out from the bBalanced...

Pinebox Studio Services
replies: 0 views: 248
Avatar for Pinebox Studio Services
Pinebox Studio Services 2 days ago

I am working on a jtm 45 build from mables audio but they don't have good directions so I was going to use ceritones directions...

Trp2080
replies: 5 views: 355
pief 2 days ago

I would like to start a thread for all of you slutz out there that has any info or schematics on AMEKS BIG, Recall, and 501 by...

stevo991
replies: 28 views: 3,163
jonnywoods 2 days ago

Had this in “so much gear so little time” but no one knew - so I Just bought another old suitcase to recap and flip and low...

jml designs
replies: 1 views: 295
jml designs 2 days ago

HI, I have an older DBX 160S with damaged PCB. These units have very large heavy transformers and VCA packs mounted to them. As...

TRJanuary
replies: 6 views: 5,032
BasspirO 2 days ago

I have acquired a pair of Western Electric "VF" (voice frequency) preamps, and I'm interested in using them in my...

spectrasound
replies: 11 views: 2,709
Binhhugo 2 days ago

This is a weird one. This SCA N72 mic preamp has worked for a long time just fine. Now, with a DYNAMIC MIC plugged in (Beyer...

Bounce
replies: 8 views: 608
Radardoug 2 days ago

I've been developing an AU plugin with JUCE for Apple Logic Pro X for my dad. We haven't understtood how to test it out, and I...

Laphicet
replies: 0 views: 301
Laphicet 3 days ago

Is it difficult finding an affordable transparent analog mixer? I'd like to find something very "straight wire" with...

friction909
replies: 6 views: 4,121
JohnRoberts 4 days ago

Hi folks, I was mounting a bracket to my 8010a when I dropped the Allen key. It then slid into the rear port and stuck to the...

Johnocan
replies: 1 views: 514
gsdfhu3 4 days ago

Hello folks, I recently bought a used Presonus Faderport (single fader version) from Ebay without the proper PSU. Works great...

endorka
replies: 16 views: 2,585
endorka 5 days ago

Hello A quick easy one: On my Midas Venice - is there output amplifiers on the Inserts Outputs of the Master Channel...

slizken
replies: 0 views: 293
slizken 5 days ago

I put a white on black LED screen into my TG77, and I'm finding the light too strong and a little harsh. It looks perfect through...

bubblebash
replies: 0 views: 282
bubblebash 5 days ago

..I have a new matrix 6R - can I use contact cleaner on the volume slider? it’s giving me a little crackle/static. or is this...

jml designs
replies: 0 views: 285
jml designs 5 days ago

Hey everyone, I've found some places online selling tweeter fuse protection kits for NS-1000's and it got me wondering since i...

Zen MD
replies: 3 views: 409
audiospecific 5 days ago

I've recently acquired a UA 6176. Really enjoying the quality of the pre/compressor combo for vocals. Being a tube gear noob,...

Stick
replies: 13 views: 6,530
audiospecific 5 days ago

There has been alot of talk about importance of conversion in recording chain, and lots of people want to know which AD/DA chip...

Chagalj
replies: 428 views: 275,251
SPiTFiREgr 5 days ago

As shown in pics, I need a 2nd ¼" jack of the sort shown in the picture. I've searched some but can't figure out search...

Andrew Higgins
replies: 5 views: 413
Andrew Higgins 6 days ago

I am building a TRS to TRS passive stereo to mono summing cable based on the oft quoted "Why Not Wye" note from Rane (...

drewharris
replies: 5 views: 849
Jay Rose 6 days ago

Hey fellow geeks, My TR-626 will not play any of the second bank of sounds over MIDI. They are arranged next to the first bank...

Braincoral
replies: 0 views: 252
Braincoral 6 days ago

Hello there. Years ago I acquired this old tube limiter for not too much cash. I always assumed it was a "custom"...

CatFace
replies: 9 views: 555
emrr 6 days ago

Hi All, I have a line on a Bryston 4B. It's an older pro version, probably 30 years old or so, but working well. Just...

Murky Waters
replies: 3 views: 390
wrgkmc 6 days ago

I have just received a Tesla 516431 microphone as a gift from the czech republic that needs a new 3 pin connector. It is bigger...

getajobhippies
replies: 14 views: 3,693
patrickcrisp 1 week ago

Hey People Please help... i am trying to pinpoint the issue with my DBX 118 I have attached my readings at the power...

mitec1602
replies: 13 views: 443
mitec1602 1 week ago

I am trying to trigger an iphone's camera from 3.5mm Jack with my own devalopment board. I figured it out volume up/down signal...

ramenia
replies: 0 views: 275
ramenia 1 week ago

hey! first time poster iso studio help so i have a system using 3 different instruments (guitar synth bass) and vocal mic...

wowmomcooldad
replies: 2 views: 320
wowmomcooldad 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search