The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Geekslutz forum

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,064 views: 444,418
Kronos147 10th May 2018

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 65 views: 80,494
Tony cheese 5th January 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 38,510
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 27,517
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Hello, could you please help me in making a decision regarding the two microphones? I'm very indecisive, I can not figure out...

Segaionut
replies: 0 views: 57
Segaionut 2 hours ago

So, I just installed the Jensen transformer upgrade, along with doing the VCA mod and now I have an issue with my 160a. -When...

aste
replies: 4 views: 172
Jim Williams 3 hours ago

Hi all, I'm working to repair a Korg DW-6000 (revisiting after a number of years), andI could use a bit of advice. The...

Silverfish
replies: 3 views: 364
acreil 5 hours ago

Hi Guys I´m wondering what power toggle switch UA uses on LA610 MkII, 6176 & 2-610. I like them cause they´re big and...

XAXAU
replies: 9 views: 445
MacMacMac 11 hours ago

Hi all! I just recently came into possession of one of these great machines although it is not completely functional (but...

Cye3212
replies: 0 views: 133
Cye3212 12 hours ago

The plastic tabs on my 1176 VU meter Bezel just gave up. I found a replacement for it online but i need help figuring where to...

francois
replies: 3 views: 287
KabbySoundStudio 14 hours ago

Good evening. I’ve been searching for information regarding the preamps in the Avid Omni. Are they Class A? I took the unit...

KabbySoundStudio
replies: 0 views: 144
KabbySoundStudio 14 hours ago

hey geekslutz! due to tons and tons of emails about how to calibrate tape machines, Mara Machines just developed a really cool...

cjmnash
replies: 3 views: 253
cjmnash 1 day ago

Hello everybody! I am looking for a high-end microphone that has the huge bottom end and proximity effect of AT2010, but with...

seiyuu
replies: 0 views: 186
seiyuu 1 day ago

I was given a SPX90II. It powers on, the menus work, it sees the input signal, but no sound is output on either channel. Is...

Systolic
replies: 52 views: 17,358
darkpipes 2 days ago

I have 1 channel on my series 65 that seems unable to pass signal. I swapped it with a working channel and still nothing although...

Buffstuffbuddha
replies: 20 views: 545
Buffstuffbuddha 2 days ago

Hiya, Been banging my head against a brick wall trying to find someone in the South East of England who would be able to...

andyshortwave
replies: 0 views: 271
andyshortwave 2 days ago

hey guys, sorry for making this my first post, but i'm looking for some insight before i attempt to take this unit to a repair...

carbon14c
replies: 9 views: 342
Bushman 2 days ago

Hi Guys: I have a Marsh Sound Design A200s power amplifier. Can't seem to find a schematic. It keeps blowing fuses, F901 and...

Northamusi
replies: 8 views: 490
kirkus 3 days ago

Hi everybody! I am fixing with a technician my beloved Harrison Pro-7 Console. We need the manual with schematics and technical...

cononojoda
replies: 0 views: 293
cononojoda 3 days ago

Hello guys, i've got a great Studer 903 console here in the studio, it has been working great since i've had it. Lately it has...

Jpastor
replies: 47 views: 860
zamproject 3 days ago

Hi all I'm hoping someone can help me diagnose an issue with my monitors. I have a pair of SE Munro Egg150s, bought...

Hint
replies: 28 views: 1,901
Hint 3 days ago

The seller said this is 220 v/ 50 hz. anyone know of a voltage converter that will let me use this in Canada? or is there a...

hebjam
replies: 1 views: 381
SP2016 3 days ago

Hi Folks, The mode selector rotary switch on my RE-201 is, well, spacey... but in the worst way. It makes bad connections,...

Yohonis
replies: 4 views: 422
wrgkmc 4 days ago

I have begun making modifications to an old Univox Maxi-Korg synthesizer. When I bought the unit it was partially functioning...

Hollowman9
replies: 25 views: 911
Hollowman9 4 days ago

Hi all, I bought a drawmer compressor limiter from eBay (first mistake) and one of the channels isn't working. If I run a...

twozeronine
replies: 2 views: 397
twozeronine 4 days ago

My Chandler ltd Germanium compressor generates quite alot of extremely low waves when in use. Does this have to do with...

streetvibes
replies: 24 views: 1,973
augustin187 4 days ago

Was reading the preview of that old Tape Op article about adding a transformer into the chain to induce more color/mojo. Using...

MYN
replies: 43 views: 1,087
Jesse Skeens 4 days ago

Hi Geeks! By posting the attached drawing i just want to make sure that the non inverting output buffer is ok for the insert...

JAY X
replies: 1 views: 340
JAY X 4 days ago

Hello, Does anybody know if Soundcraft ships spare parts ? Power supply from my Soundcraft 22MTK seems to be dying, everything...

gelabs
replies: 1 views: 347
gelabs 5 days ago

Hi! Im looking at getting a Retro STA but I was reading on their website about the following: "The Scarce 6386...

Picketl
replies: 40 views: 7,088
emrr 5 days ago

I have a number of these collected from different sources over the years.The older modules have what looks like an 8 legged can...

Bramley
replies: 5 views: 398
Ted Krotkiewski 5 days ago

Patience finally paid off with my standing eBay search for a Roland A-50, right price (~$250, with a pedal, soft case and memory...

dluther
replies: 8 views: 1,222
dluther 5 days ago

Hello, I'm looking for the Schematic for the Series 800. If anyne got them, I would really appreciate if they could...

Martel80
replies: 0 views: 341
Martel80 6 days ago

My Virus B has a loose DC connection and is not booting because of the intermittent power. Would it be a simple fix/ is re...

The Real Deal
replies: 5 views: 328
zamproject 6 days ago

Hello, I'm trying to piece my studio back together, and am trying to figure out if it is worthwhile to restore this Quantum...

chunger
replies: 21 views: 2,634
Jim Williams 6 days ago

hey, i have a broken lexicon 224 here that im stuck with. i was never able to use it - i bought it broken for a steal. problem...

salomonander
replies: 31 views: 938
salomonander 6 days ago

Anyone have this service manual or can point me in the right direction?

Dimmz69
replies: 0 views: 297
Dimmz69 6 days ago

I have some 250ish LEDs (20mA 3Vf) arranged randomly across the ceiling and two of the walls of a 4x5m(ish) room. I would like to...

forestcreature
replies: 4 views: 390
forestcreature 6 days ago

Hi all, I have an old Waldorf Micro Q. Since a few days the device does not output any sound. Everything else, the display and...

danibert
replies: 2 views: 369
zvukofor 1 week ago

My Masterlink CDR is no longer burning properly, and of course I have a project on hold because of this. I don't want to send the...

Etnier
replies: 10 views: 1,961
ClassicRecording 1 week ago

Hi All, I'm trying to send MIDI notes from Reaper to the MIDI In, in the back of my Korg MS20 mini, but still no joy after...

Afrodo
replies: 1 views: 410
sin night 1 week ago

Im searching for an 1/6W 0.15 Ohm Fuse Resistor. I searched Ebay, Mouser and other similar sites but i cant find the Fuse...

BHW
replies: 1 views: 400
SP2016 1 week ago

no matter what cables i use, no matter what inputs im goin in or what out put im using theres a noisy hum in my mfc42... makes it...

Billy Nojokes
replies: 7 views: 1,971
ralph 1 week ago

Does anyone have the Akai MFC 42 service manual? I'd really love to have it to better understand this mod I'm interested in...

quartizte
replies: 1 views: 546
ralph 1 week ago

I'm working towards giving my RME FF 800 an overhaul. The interface is pushing on a bit now with it being 7 years old and having...

Dan E Brown
replies: 2 views: 433
Yoski 1 week ago

hey, i have one of these and im trying to expad from 16-32ch. i do have the cards but no proper tech docs and im honestly not...

salomonander
replies: 0 views: 375
salomonander 1 week ago

I want to replace all the stock knobs on my SCA preamp with ones that fit the "original" design of the pres I have... ...

MatrixClaw
replies: 29 views: 7,030
midmost 1 week ago

Hi all, So I've got a Poly 61 that powers on intermittently. When it does work, it takes 9 to 45 seconds for the P5 61...

Galen
replies: 7 views: 494
coolfog09 1 week ago

Hi all, I am a technical noob so Id like to brush up/get some advice so that I can at least talk to my tech on a par and...

Lorenzop
replies: 110 views: 10,527
sttobleh 1 week ago

Hi all, I own an MK-219 with a body that is damaged. The headbasket is broken and there is now a grounding issue....

Govier966
replies: 7 views: 485
Moon Unit Sound 1 week ago

I need some mixing console help from you lovely folks. I've recently acquired a Soundcraft 600 series.. great! Excluding a few...

kinjack
replies: 7 views: 450
Jim Williams 1 week ago

Yo humans, I have an old mackie micro 1202 mixer that hums through the mains and headphones. Read as much as i could stand and...

Wayners
replies: 7 views: 538
Wayners 1 week ago

This is hard to find, so I scanned it for anyone interested.

burns46824
replies: 1 views: 1,184
lucavittori 1 week ago

I have a Mackie HRS 120 that has very little sound coming out of the sub speaker. Plug a couple of wedges into the satellite...

jdmccl357
replies: 0 views: 321
jdmccl357 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search