The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Geekslutz forum

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,064 views: 444,858
Kronos147 10th May 2018

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 65 views: 80,643
Tony cheese 5th January 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 38,591
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 27,590
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Just picked up 2 of these knowing they were interment. Previous owner stated tapping on them would make them work again. Opened...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 1 views: 197
SP2016 24 minutes ago

Anyone replaced a front power switch on a Genelec 8030A? I can get a power switch from a place here in the UK but genelec...

mozart999uk
replies: 3 views: 758
mozart999uk 1 hour ago

Damn, i thought this would be easy going, but turns out to be a nightmare.... PAIN i. t. a. to push the lever and get the...

shangoe
replies: 29 views: 8,535
georgerarnold 8 hours ago

Hi all! I just recently came into possession of one of these great machines although it is not completely functional (but...

Cye3212
replies: 1 views: 299
Cye3212 9 hours ago

Hi All, This is my first post but I've researched this topic quite a bit and haven't found much info directly related to this...

Cye3212
replies: 4 views: 427
Captain 8 13 hours ago

Hi all, I own an MK-219 with a body that is damaged. The headbasket is broken and there is now a grounding issue....

Govier966
replies: 11 views: 542
Govier966 14 hours ago

Hey hey, we've got a Q8 AutoMix 2B (or 3B?) at the repairshop, SEXY SEXY unit! Just wondering if anybody has the service...

hageir
replies: 5 views: 1,473
SunkenCity 15 hours ago

hi can someone please confirm for me if these NTE transistors will do to replace the driver transistors on a OTARI...

digitall2000
replies: 9 views: 393
digitall2000 19 hours ago

Hi guys. I have just bought a S'craft Sapphyre, a TT p'bay model. All connections are on the bay, except the mic input (on the...

Sen
replies: 17 views: 1,553
erict35 23 hours ago

I'm having a little difficulty with my akai S6000. I have it hooked up to my sequencer and it's playing everything instead of...

Bromo
replies: 0 views: 174
Bromo 1 day ago

HI folks, among some ex-auction gear I bought is a dead SM58 Beta. Looks fine, the capsule and XLR wiring all looks good (no sign...

The Bass Bagwhan
replies: 1 views: 241
samwinston123 1 day ago

I have a pot that has a threaded shaft too short to comfortably grab with a hex nut on the faceplate Is there a threaded sleeve...

hasbeen
replies: 3 views: 333
David Kulka 1 day ago

Hi Folks, The mode selector rotary switch on my RE-201 is, well, spacey... but in the worst way. It makes bad connections,...

Yohonis
replies: 6 views: 470
Yohonis 1 day ago

Whatever the I/O module I try to send to group 7 or 8 I had no signal at the ouput (master). I inject a tone generator on a...

erict35
replies: 0 views: 244
erict35 1 day ago

So I have a monster on the bench today, a Verellen Meatsmoke. This guy is a doom machine with a sextet of 6550 output tubes. The...

pedalhoundz
replies: 0 views: 246
pedalhoundz 1 day ago

I am trying to remove a PCB from the Modulation Panel of an Oberheim OB-Xa synthesizer. The only thing preventing the removal...

Johnny T
replies: 9 views: 898
PatPend 1 day ago

Hi, I have the foot pedal keys to an old organ. Depressing a pedal completes a circuit. All 13 circuits terminate in a little...

BrassElephant
replies: 12 views: 313
BrassElephant 1 day ago

Hello, could you please help me in making a decision regarding the two microphones? I'm very indecisive, I can not figure out...

Segaionut
replies: 9 views: 393
Jay Rose 2 days ago

I will be building something from scratch with quite a few balanced inputs and outputs, and space will be at a premium! So I...

forestcreature
replies: 4 views: 329
forestcreature 2 days ago

hey geekslutz! due to tons and tons of emails about how to calibrate tape machines, Mara Machines just developed a really cool...

cjmnash
replies: 10 views: 483
SP2016 2 days ago

Hi all, I'm working to repair a Korg DW-6000 (revisiting after a number of years), andI could use a bit of advice. The...

Silverfish
replies: 5 views: 443
acreil 2 days ago

Hi folks, you can't help good luck ... I run a small studio and do audiobooks for myself, and a friend of a friend of a friend...

The Bass Bagwhan
replies: 0 views: 224
The Bass Bagwhan 3 days ago

Gorilla Epoxy | Water Resistant, Two-Part Formula | Gap-Filling Adhesive Is there a reason why a heavy duty glue is bad as...

Jaybird
replies: 6 views: 328
Jaybird 3 days ago

Hi Guys: I have a Marsh Sound Design A200s power amplifier. Can't seem to find a schematic. It keeps blowing fuses, F901 and...

Northamusi
replies: 10 views: 565
kirkus 3 days ago

So, I just installed the Jensen transformer upgrade, along with doing the VCA mod and now I have an issue with my 160a. -When...

aste
replies: 10 views: 367
aste 3 days ago

Hello, this is my first post here on Gearslutz. Please excuse me if it's in the wrong category. The thread is regarding the 1980s...

TL Music
replies: 0 views: 237
TL Music 3 days ago

Does anyone know if the microphone-parts RK-12 (sold on microphone-parts.com for $159) and the Rayking RK12 (sold on Alibaba for...

VitaEtMusica
replies: 1 views: 452
Dohreetoh 3 days ago

Hi, I hope this is the best place to post this. I've tried everything I can to fix this on my own but I'm having trouble. I have...

OrganGrinderx
replies: 0 views: 246
OrganGrinderx 3 days ago

Did you measure the max level of Behringer DR600 reverb pedal by chance, before clipping? And what is S/N on it's output? It...

Wavebourn
replies: 1 views: 317
Jay Rose 4 days ago

Good evening. I’ve been searching for information regarding the preamps in the Avid Omni. Are they Class A? I took the unit...

KabbySoundStudio
replies: 3 views: 343
Matt Syson 4 days ago

Hi i buyed a used boss km60 for 100$ and some of the potentiometrs are broken. 3 of them actually. I found no where where i...

Drowl
replies: 1 views: 652
Rusu 4 days ago

Hello, I have had this Tascam 122 I have been working on for about 6 months. All it needed was a new belt. After looking...

RootbeerAudio
replies: 2 views: 3,105
claytone 4 days ago

I have 1 channel on my series 65 that seems unable to pass signal. I swapped it with a working channel and still nothing although...

Buffstuffbuddha
replies: 21 views: 636
Radardoug 4 days ago

Hi Guys I´m wondering what power toggle switch UA uses on LA610 MkII, 6176 & 2-610. I like them cause they´re big and...

XAXAU
replies: 9 views: 498
MacMacMac 5 days ago

The plastic tabs on my 1176 VU meter Bezel just gave up. I found a replacement for it online but i need help figuring where to...

francois
replies: 3 views: 349
KabbySoundStudio 5 days ago

Hello everybody! I am looking for a high-end microphone that has the huge bottom end and proximity effect of AT2010, but with...

seiyuu
replies: 0 views: 266
seiyuu 6 days ago

I was given a SPX90II. It powers on, the menus work, it sees the input signal, but no sound is output on either channel. Is...

Systolic
replies: 52 views: 17,405
darkpipes 1 week ago

Hiya, Been banging my head against a brick wall trying to find someone in the South East of England who would be able to...

andyshortwave
replies: 0 views: 310
andyshortwave 1 week ago

hey guys, sorry for making this my first post, but i'm looking for some insight before i attempt to take this unit to a repair...

carbon14c
replies: 9 views: 381
Bushman 1 week ago

Hi everybody! I am fixing with a technician my beloved Harrison Pro-7 Console. We need the manual with schematics and technical...

cononojoda
replies: 0 views: 332
cononojoda 1 week ago

Hello guys, i've got a great Studer 903 console here in the studio, it has been working great since i've had it. Lately it has...

Jpastor
replies: 47 views: 915
zamproject 1 week ago

Hi all I'm hoping someone can help me diagnose an issue with my monitors. I have a pair of SE Munro Egg150s, bought...

Hint
replies: 28 views: 1,935
Hint 1 week ago

The seller said this is 220 v/ 50 hz. anyone know of a voltage converter that will let me use this in Canada? or is there a...

hebjam
replies: 1 views: 419
SP2016 1 week ago

I have begun making modifications to an old Univox Maxi-Korg synthesizer. When I bought the unit it was partially functioning...

Hollowman9
replies: 25 views: 940
Hollowman9 1 week ago

Hi all, I bought a drawmer compressor limiter from eBay (first mistake) and one of the channels isn't working. If I run a...

twozeronine
replies: 2 views: 434
twozeronine 1 week ago

My Chandler ltd Germanium compressor generates quite alot of extremely low waves when in use. Does this have to do with...

streetvibes
replies: 24 views: 2,010
augustin187 1 week ago

Was reading the preview of that old Tape Op article about adding a transformer into the chain to induce more color/mojo. Using...

MYN
replies: 43 views: 1,132
Jesse Skeens 1 week ago

Hi Geeks! By posting the attached drawing i just want to make sure that the non inverting output buffer is ok for the insert...

JAY X
replies: 1 views: 377
JAY X 1 week ago

Hello, Does anybody know if Soundcraft ships spare parts ? Power supply from my Soundcraft 22MTK seems to be dying, everything...

gelabs
replies: 1 views: 383
gelabs 1 week ago

Hi! Im looking at getting a Retro STA but I was reading on their website about the following: "The Scarce 6386...

Picketl
replies: 40 views: 7,126
emrr 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search