The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 68 views: 85,491
trondl 2 weeks ago

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,078 views: 463,791
fazeka 16th October 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 41,012
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 29,819
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

I am a guitarist/BV singer with mild hearing loss, resulting in a notch between around 1khz and 2kz Since I use wired...

grannis
replies: 4 views: 402
gyraf 3 hours ago

Hello - I was wondering about trying to DIY a plangent-style rig for reading the bias tone from tape recordings in order to help...

mutetourettes
replies: 30 views: 1,007
Richard Crowley 6 hours ago

hi all, having an issue with an otari mrt-90 mkIII, have been using this paper by j. s. smullian to do the transport...

digitall2000
replies: 23 views: 709
Radardoug 8 hours ago

Hello, I need some help choosing a suitable replacement for an NPN power transistor in a linear power supply. I'm in the process...

mogazi!
replies: 0 views: 102
mogazi! 8 hours ago

Hey guys, is anyone familiar with this little 3 pin link cable that connects the GAP EQ573 to the Pre573? I have one that seems...

bobbylandry
replies: 3 views: 641
Swatman 9 hours ago

Hi folks, I was mounting a bracket to my 8010a when I dropped the Allen key. It then slid into the rear port and stuck to the...

Johnocan
replies: 0 views: 134
Johnocan 15 hours ago

Can any owner of a SSL 4000 E/G series tell me this height? from top point to floor (picture). Also, how high can you adjust the...

IliasPre
replies: 13 views: 504
Radardoug 15 hours ago

Studer 289

Hi all just pick up a "new" console yesterday !!! 1978 studer 289 6 mono, 9 stereo, 6 aux, 6 bus 4 comp, 2 lim, a...

zamproject
replies: 93 views: 23,490
Rea 15 hours ago

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone. I am trying to understand if it is possible to modify the cue mix option on this...

RPhilbeck
replies: 0 views: 129
RPhilbeck 16 hours ago

Hello Slutz. I continue to repair/maintain/upgrade my Trident 24 console. This console has received a new 10 amp power supply...

firby
replies: 1 views: 225
Jim Williams 17 hours ago

Hello, I found a non-working Altec 633a that was going to be thrown away by a friend. It was from a church. I opened it...

OHM GHOST
replies: 7 views: 653
emrr 18 hours ago

Hey guys. Ive recently bought a Soundcraft 600 mixing console and have been cleaning it up. I've come across an issue I just...

GeorgePuddin
replies: 6 views: 347
Brian M. Boykin 20 hours ago

I'm after a service manual / schematic for an Akai S3000XL sampler (or similar). I have a switch-mode powersupply that's...

Johnny T
replies: 3 views: 4,760
Johnny T 22 hours ago

Hello! I have a Fredenstein bento6 lunchbox and I would like to replace the switching PSU with a linear one (toroidal...

Audiotales
replies: 2 views: 313
johnnyc 1 day ago

I need to replace the very broken 10k linear "Tuning" pot on my MC-202 (thanks to my cat deciding the synth stand would...

bleepScientific
replies: 1 views: 317
Jim Williams 1 day ago

Hi there, I was curious how it looks inside my Go Keys and so i opened it. Good news: Only type of screw. Bad news: Cables are...

Florianinside
replies: 0 views: 246
Florianinside 1 day ago

hey brothers long time lurker first time poster just bought a second hand prophet-6 everything has been great apart...

joshchristmas89
replies: 0 views: 269
joshchristmas89 2 days ago

Hey, New user, long time troll. Heading off to audio engineering school in the fall and want to get ahead of the game a little....

Opera Insights
replies: 5 views: 837
omega75 2 days ago

Hallo folks! Does anyone out there know of a decent replacement screen, for the main unit, of a 24/96? My one is pretty dim...

JFunc
replies: 1 views: 329
dfchandler 3 days ago

Hi everyone, I'm Gary Hall. Many years ago, I was the lead designer of the Lexicon PCM42. Beyond all expectations at the time,...

GaryInThailand
replies: 10 views: 1,300
Alex Kretov 3 days ago

Hi all, I am trying to find an NTP M100c op amp. Any ideas? Thanks, Seamus EDIT: Found some, thanks!

Seamus TM
replies: 16 views: 3,119
totallybertini 3 days ago

Hello everyone, I have to clean some scratchy pots of my mixer. I read on this forum that tech pros do not recommend using...

STRING AUDIO
replies: 33 views: 1,055
Jim Williams 3 days ago

Hello all. I’ve tried researching this topic and I can’t seem to find anyone who has had the exact same problem. My 8P has...

HeavySunWes
replies: 2 views: 357
Zaphod Betamax 3 days ago

Dear All, The "play", "FF" and "Rewind" buttons were working a couple years ago. I tired to...

peterlim
replies: 18 views: 443
peterlim 3 days ago

Can anybody help me find out how to replace the lithium battery on a Lexicon 200? I know Jim Fabiano makes it his speciality but...

alexstringer
replies: 15 views: 4,878
mikelevitt 3 days ago

I would like to start a thread for all of you slutz out there that has any info or schematics on AMEKS BIG, Recall, and 501 by...

stevo991
replies: 22 views: 2,629
gyraf 3 days ago

Hello. Does anyone have tech manual for this console? I know that audiomaintenance is selling full manual. But it's real pain...

ozbox
replies: 6 views: 5,218
yetemono 4 days ago

Hello, I recently acquired an Otari MX-80 32 track 2" tape machine. Transport appears to be in good shape, 32 track heads...

Jason Graham
replies: 2 views: 326
Jason Graham 4 days ago

I've been hunting around for a slightly smaller version of a 240x64 lcd and having some difficulty. Hopefully someone has a...

bubblebash
replies: 0 views: 294
bubblebash 4 days ago

Hello, I’m about to combine two of the same console and was wondering if I can change positioning of input, group, modules...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 3 views: 330
Brian M. Boykin 4 days ago

Hello gearslutz, I'm about to be the proud owner of an SSL 4000 E Series (24ch) in about a week or so. I've started...

IliasPre
replies: 20 views: 666
Jim Williams 4 days ago

What are your opinion of schools like Full Sail, SAE, and CRASS. I have heard conflicting opinions and I am just curious if...

dmartin
replies: 24 views: 6,555
Jim Williams 4 days ago

Hello, I´m no technician and I don´t want to judge the quality of designs around the opa275. I´m just asking because I...

gorka
replies: 7 views: 319
Jim Williams 4 days ago

This is hard to find, so I scanned it for anyone interested.

burns46824
replies: 2 views: 1,502
nednerd 5 days ago

Hello Fellow Gearslutz, I don't believe I've posted in some years... Though I continue to frequent the board from time to time...

grantmwalker
replies: 6 views: 304
grantmwalker 5 days ago

Hi All My 101 is ill! Turn it on, with either batteries or PSU-most of the LEDs light up, the top of the display displays very...

valvusmusicus
replies: 1 views: 1,096
Japower 5 days ago

hey all, I have a p3000 which exhibits a crackle out of the left channel high freq. when pushed to a certain level. At...

zarembo
replies: 29 views: 2,288
Radardoug 5 days ago

I have some stereo stripes from retro Soundcraft 2400 mixer. (I don't have the mixer itself). Main question: How to use them...

Valeto
replies: 9 views: 1,137
gyraf 6 days ago

I have a Kurzweil 2500 with 4 keys are not working/working intermittently; A1, F2, C#2, and A2. I tried cleaning the contacts...

StormLord11
replies: 8 views: 394
niklasni1 6 days ago

Hello, I'm getting my humble Ramsa wr-s4424 overhauled, but I haven't been able to locate the schematic. I know it's a pretty...

Bannny
replies: 11 views: 2,766
detroitbasement 6 days ago

Hey All I have an Allen and Heath MixWiz 16:2 that was working fine, until suddenly the phantom power went out on all channels....

ducksalot
replies: 1 views: 282
Jay Rose 6 days ago

I have begun making modifications to an old Univox Maxi-Korg synthesizer. When I bought the unit it was partially functioning...

Hollowman9
replies: 35 views: 1,681
Hollowman9 6 days ago

I've been screwing around with (non-RoHS) electronics since I was about 5 and got my first electronics kit. I've had a soldering...

Tibbon
replies: 97 views: 30,407
Pno 1 week ago

Hello, I'm trying to derive a short pulse from the rising edge of a gate input signal on a synth. More specifically trying to...

mogazi!
replies: 2 views: 310
mogazi! 1 week ago

I'm no stranger to opening up microphones but the Baby bottle is a real puzzle. Anyone here know the secret ? I'm guessing...

SZC
replies: 6 views: 2,514
SZC 1 week ago

hi, Does anyone have a proper Footprint of the neve BA440 or a source for printed PCB around europe? Thx in Advance

Denshin
replies: 0 views: 294
Denshin 1 week ago

I've had a Harrison PRO-790 for a couple of years now and, though it's far from the most impressive console the company made, I...

slor
replies: 6 views: 1,094
J0LLYR0GER 1 week ago

Hi, I just toke my D-50 out of storage after 20 years and the sound is completely distorted, noise & creaking....

gkmaia
replies: 5 views: 381
acreil 1 week ago

Hello, I have few external mic preamps with transformer coupled outputs. When I connecting the preamp output to the Angela...

smilan
replies: 14 views: 454
Matt Syson 1 week ago

Hi This is a long shot, but does any of you gearslutz happen to have a spare input transformer (771273A) for a PYE compressor...

sonicdom
replies: 3 views: 433
sonicdom 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search