The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Geekslutz forum

Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,058 views: 435,227
GuruInSpace 1 day ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site but...

replies: 65 views: 77,980
Tony cheese 5th January 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, - Search Electronic Components ,...

replies: 16 views: 37,338
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 26,445
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

I was wondering if anyone had a fix for an older Even Tria Studio Monitor system. I have had these studio monitors for about...

replies: 1 views: 37
Frecoder78 38 minutes ago

Hello, I'm looking for schematics for 1903 and 1906 modules. thanks

replies: 0 views: 29
vf14 44 minutes ago

I am interested in better understanding and then emulating the "phase smear" that comes from heavy colorful analog...

replies: 23 views: 743
monomer 47 minutes ago

Hi, I've got a Poly-61 that can't retain changes in odd numbered bank programs even while it's powered on. If I try to edit a...

replies: 4 views: 241
No.7 59 minutes ago

I have some nice tube amps, EAR 509s They are 100watt, and have 0,4,8 ohm & ground outputs. I want to hear what it...

replies: 0 views: 41
rasseru 1 hour ago

Hi All, I have an old Soundcraft Delta Theatre that's powered by a Soundcraft CPS150 power supply. My problem is that the...

replies: 13 views: 520
Cozmik Prod. 2 hours ago

Hiya all I have to service a Midas Siena 480 console next week and I was wondering if anyone could share a copy of the service...

replies: 0 views: 47
lalunatech 2 hours ago

Posted a question re. ethernet near audio...

replies: 3 views: 256
filmcomposer 3 hours ago

I've a couple of cables running through a wall from a noisy, fan-cooled power supply unit (PSU) to a chunky mixing desk. These...

replies: 2 views: 237
filmcomposer 3 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking to upgrade the NE5534AP opamps in my Presonus Eureka and have read that the Linear Tech LT1357 and Burr Brown...

replies: 72 views: 33,087
Matt Syson 3 hours ago

Hello! I have a csq 600, and I know that there is a modification to increase the memory banks, unfortunately there is no...

replies: 0 views: 71
equinoxious 5 hours ago

Hi everyone, I haven't posted anything for a while so I have just recently decided to extract the digit and fully restore my...

replies: 59 views: 7,830
strahany 6 hours ago

Hello ladies and gentleman, I'm trying to design what should seem to be a very simple electrical design. I'm trying to force a...

replies: 19 views: 488
electronics guy 6 hours ago

I have a unique problem I am trying to find a solution for, and I can't seem to make headway. I have audio leads that I wish...

replies: 4 views: 160
No.7 11 hours ago

Does anybody know of a source for small quantities of the Elma collet knobs (spanner-screw tightens it under a removable/colored...

replies: 2 views: 255
intaud 12 hours ago

Hi, I have a design in mind, that I need someone to make it a reality. so far I emailed: (never...

replies: 4 views: 247
Jay Rose 15 hours ago

Hi all I'm hoping someone can help me diagnose an issue with my monitors. I have a pair of SE Munro Egg150s, bought...

replies: 22 views: 1,407
Tim F 16 hours ago

Anybody have a none working MDX2100 they don't want? Need one for parts to get another unit going. Thanks, Jerry

replies: 0 views: 131
jerry 17 hours ago

The tone select 4 position switch on mine was a bit wonky until it finally stopped working and I'm stuck with only the flute...

replies: 0 views: 178
belzrebuth 23 hours ago

I did a search on this and couldn’t find an answer: I am new to soldering patch bays. On the switchcraft model, it says you...

replies: 8 views: 354
No.7 1 day ago

Does anyone have a preamp schematic that utilizes OP Amps, Preferably any using the LM833-N OP amps (If not, it's fine). I'm...

replies: 10 views: 335
Matt Syson 1 day ago

Hi, I will be moving to Germany from the US with my home studio and will be needing a step down transformer for the pieces of...

replies: 35 views: 3,103
Matt Syson 1 day ago

Hello all, new here, what the heck does kfhkh mean? I feel like I'm missing out!!

replies: 6 views: 10,193
Scratcher 1 day ago

Hi, I recently got my hands on a Boss DR-110 for pretty cheap because it has a busted case, so I'm going to try modding this...

replies: 0 views: 226
iaw1978 1 day ago

I've become a bit interested in the idea of modding a really inexpensive mic/DIY projects, especially improving those really...

replies: 0 views: 226
Dohreetoh 2 days ago

Forward Hello fellow GS'ers! This is a reissue of a thread that I started over in the Cakewalk forums. It was immensely...

replies: 12 views: 1,037
peterc 2 days ago

Hi! I have an altec 1592A without the plug in moc mic transformer. Does it still work as a line mixer? Is there different...

replies: 4 views: 254
laperlestudio 2 days ago

Hello everyone!! i had a little problem since i moved to a new studio and i'm writing here hoping somebody could recommend...

replies: 4 views: 268
Joak 2 days ago

Hello, What could I do to my DBX 386 to make it sound less "consumer"? I figure I can change the 12AU7 tubes to...

Chris Parsons
replies: 19 views: 5,710
shmuelyosef 2 days ago

Just went to use my Mutronics Mutator for the first time in a little while and my LFO Waveform 4-position switch is not working. ...

replies: 32 views: 531
No.7 2 days ago

I was just working on doing a bit of pot lubing on a newly acquired Soundcraft 200 series delta ... I pulled the first module and...

replies: 14 views: 383
Bitsmith 2 days ago

Hey, I am in question about constructing my own simple channel strip. I am new to audio electronics, But I sure as hell know how...

replies: 18 views: 416
Ensefalon 2 days ago

OK, so I committed the cardinal sin of running one of my tube amps with no speaker attached. I had plugged the cab into the line...

replies: 9 views: 4,596
WorldPowerLabs 2 days ago

Hi Geekslutz. My 002R is having all the symptoms of a "Power Harness Faliure". The problem is that I do not know what...

replies: 12 views: 20,110
lbruun 3 days ago

I "measured" the Vripple on a generic 12V 3A Chinese inline SMPS. mVDC RMS was around .02 mV on my multimeter, so I'm...

replies: 27 views: 779
RogerFoote 3 days ago

I have begun making modifications to an old Univox Maxi-Korg synthesizer. When I bought the unit it was partially functioning...

replies: 2 views: 255
Hollowman9 3 days ago

Hi everyone! I have a Tascam DR-701D on which the screen went blank half way through a recording. It would still record if I...

replies: 6 views: 287
Jim Williams 3 days ago

Reverbs and other DSP stuff.... moved? The thread on high-end was very interesting but probably should be here.......

replies: 872 views: 151,756
jupiter8 3 days ago

This is as much to seed the topic in the search engine as anything. I wasn't able to find anything, so I'm starting this...

the scum
replies: 20 views: 5,385
Matt Syson 4 days ago

Hi, I'm trying to find out about this speaker technogy and brands? I'm new, and don't know much except what I read, but figure...

replies: 1 views: 226
Stevie2 4 days ago

I saw a MCI JH-24 on ebay for a really high not good price(7000.00) but I figured maybe the guy was confused about the value of a...

replies: 7 views: 426
SunkenCity 4 days ago

Hey Guys I have a lovely Bozak CMA mono mixer from the 1970s She has 5 original bozak mic pres which is fine. The...

replies: 0 views: 257
mitec1602 4 days ago

I have a quick question as i'm very new to using effects pedals for live performance with brass instruments: If using a Shure...

replies: 4 views: 407
Farmboy presents 4 days ago

Hello, my first post this year! Looking to find details on some DI box transformers which would keep the colouring to...

replies: 26 views: 906
AtomicMidi 4 days ago

Voltage follower circuit with to adjust output inpedence. ....................................

replies: 0 views: 236
gtzack4 4 days ago

I have a lovely little Delta 200 i just picked up very inexpensively that I'm using for some 'submixing' of synthesizer and tape...

replies: 6 views: 310
Bitsmith 5 days ago

I'm thinking of buying switching power supplies to power the logic of the martech FLying fader system on my Harrison. I have huge...

replies: 6 views: 560
Schoeller 5 days ago

Hello. The church I attend has a Mackie 608M PPM mixer that's used for a small sanctuary for sermons. What would cause the...

replies: 4 views: 309
Snatchman 5 days ago

Hey you all, I'm new to using forums but I figured some outside help couldn't hurt. I've been getting into DIY electronics and...

Jammy Hamducks
replies: 0 views: 250
Jammy Hamducks 5 days ago

Hello my fellow music recording enthusiasts :) Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this. It should be said that...

replies: 5 views: 340
Easy_Does_It 5 days ago

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search