The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,080 views: 469,469
the unik 1 week ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 68 views: 87,345
trondl 28th November 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 41,887
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 30,694
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

What is this? It says 20.000 TOCRY. Some sort of cap?

Slutty Professor
replies: 4 views: 116
Slutty Professor 45 minutes ago

Hi all, I have an Ampeg J12-t (the 90s reissue) that won't power on, and I'm trying to figure out why. In testing the power...

Riinehart
replies: 11 views: 424
Riinehart 1 hour ago

Hi everyone! My boss recently got an RCA BA-145 AGC compressor. I am having trouble finding any kind of manual or info on this...

deigoruellez
replies: 5 views: 401
gyraf 7 hours ago

Hi Geeksluts Can anyone help me with the Rane HC-6 headphone amp? When anything is cranked up{global or single} There's a lot...

roadworn
replies: 5 views: 859
Ameritrash 8 hours ago

Attached are some photos of things I thought may be requested. Okay, So I have had this Mac Pro for approx 4 yrs, and it has...

Roy T
replies: 18 views: 560
Roy T 17 hours ago

Hi, I'd like to add a master volume to my 64 Deluxe Reverb. I found this site a few months ago: AB763 Mods by Robinette,...

BrassElephant
replies: 10 views: 633
mbrebes 17 hours ago

Anyone replaced a front power switch on a Genelec 8030A? I can get a power switch from a place here in the UK but genelec...

mozart999uk
replies: 4 views: 1,148
zimbirk 19 hours ago

My hearing isn't the greatest and I'm not hearing my car radio\disc player properly. What I'd like to do is add a headphone...

kangyunmei
replies: 8 views: 431
Jim Williams 23 hours ago

Hello to everyone! Here is a question. I've got a clone of U47 microphone. If I put Tim Campbell ct 12 (AKG ck 12) into it, what...

irina
replies: 2 views: 276
gyraf 1 day ago

Hello, I'm new in this forum, I'm asking an help for a Groove Tubes Vipre I bought used. The problems is that I only hear ...

Peter99999
replies: 19 views: 5,584
ezrashanti 1 day ago

Hello, I'm very new to using a soldering iron, but I've soldered a few hundred cable connectors so far and put together a...

trubadoor
replies: 22 views: 887
cdkelly 1 day ago

Hey y’all, So I came up on an RS-202 that needed a little bit of love so I decided to jump into it myself, my problem is I...

softmachine1349
replies: 0 views: 248
softmachine1349 1 day ago

I'm having a weird problem with this. Despite the fact that input meters show that there is plenty of headroom, not a hint of red...

edwinhurwitz
replies: 5 views: 973
edwinhurwitz 1 day ago

I've got Cool Edit Pro but can't remember how to do it. The reason I ask is that I've just replaced the "surrounds"...

stixstudios
replies: 6 views: 388
Farmboy presents 2 days ago

I saw this Pultec Pair on Ebay and was super interested to see it had the original (beautiful) manuals that appear hand bound and...

LordRadio
replies: 2 views: 566
doom64 2 days ago

Hello all, This is my first post on this website and i feel that i would get the best answer to my question here. I am...

KatMorr
replies: 3 views: 405
Richard Crowley 2 days ago

Hey Guys, I attached some photos of a WA 47 mic capsule diaphragm I'm struggling with. The dust and debris came up pretty...

TBone1965
replies: 2 views: 322
Richard Crowley 2 days ago

Like the title says, I'm getting no output from the single channels. The L/R channels have sound, but is pretty quiet and puts...

MachineGunFunk
replies: 1 views: 312
MachineGunFunk 2 days ago

Hi GSers - Diagnosing my original FX-G384 Grey Face with THAT 2002T VCAs and LF356N ICs. I'm hoping some here may take pity on...

SeanRyder
replies: 53 views: 1,301
SeanRyder 2 days ago

My Channel passes audio via line no problem. When I engage the EQ button the audio does not pass. The EQ engage light works...

shortyboyboy
replies: 9 views: 553
shortyboyboy 2 days ago

Hello, reacently i found a wonderful sounding vintage Italian tube mixer-tape echo sistem Semprini Stereofon Eco 707...Its...

vly
replies: 2 views: 2,062
mulderden 2 days ago

I used to have a BLA PM8 and I have been using a DIYRE SB2 summing mixer which is cool, but I’m really missing having level and...

chinesewhiteman
replies: 25 views: 913
chinesewhiteman 3 days ago

Hi, I've found a boss bx80 mixer then I have clean with air dry and kontakt cleaner, but it act weirdly with some instrument. On...

Kortes
replies: 0 views: 250
Kortes 3 days ago

Hello all. Some time ago, I purchased a small 8x2 mixer from a member here (who apparently knows nothing about it) in an ebay...

NEWTON IN ORBIT
replies: 27 views: 3,974
Antagon1st 3 days ago

Hi all, I was fortunate enough to scoop up a 200b the other night. I am currently refurbishing and inspecting it before powering...

D33K
replies: 2 views: 326
D33K 3 days ago

Hello, I'm new to the forums, I came across this forum looking for info about this topic and it looked like you might be able to...

molton
replies: 10 views: 506
molton 3 days ago

Gentlemen, ladies... My 1/2" Otari MTR 12-II 4TK works great EXCEPT when rewinding, the supply reel doesn't seem to...

juniorexploder
replies: 2 views: 301
GLouie 3 days ago

I recently picked up a used AKG C414-B XLII for cheap with the disclaimer from the dude I bought it from that "it only works...

CarneyAudio
replies: 4 views: 523
CarneyAudio 4 days ago

Seeking a bit of guidance on my UK mains installation. little rooms \ project studio __________________ / | c | ...

forestcreature
replies: 17 views: 991
forestcreature 4 days ago

Hi I recently picked up an old Studiomaster Mixdown Classic 8 desk to sum my synths but it didn't come with a manual and I can't...

Jazz Hands
replies: 1 views: 1,035
andreaires 4 days ago

New documentary about how Swedish Producers and Song Writers had hits with the likes Brittney Spears. Did somebody watch it ?

mojasi
replies: 1 views: 331
chrisso 4 days ago

I would like to know what ideas people have come up with to lower latency/lag while doing live track recording. I have had a few...

s wave
replies: 1 views: 275
audiospecific 4 days ago

I have a Kurzweil K2600 XS 88 key workstation with an internal hard drive that won't mount. I'm wondering if anyone out there has...

Ren Man
replies: 1 views: 326
dfchandler 4 days ago

I've got a Roland rack sampler (S-750) that needs one and didn't get any replies in the Electronic Instruments forum. I've also...

Jidis
replies: 4 views: 1,621
dfchandler 4 days ago

Hi, I have an equi-tech power conditioner that i used in my NYC studio to power the whole audio system. It takes 220V as an input...

Sadomiso
replies: 5 views: 355
dfchandler 4 days ago

Anybody know if there is supposed to be signal loss when going from balanced to unbalanced? The ultimate goal is to connect a...

beachnoise
replies: 11 views: 549
dfchandler 4 days ago

I need to Wire an External XLR On/Off Switch Pedal. I'm currently figuring to solder ground and nuetral terminals direct from...

tomana
replies: 19 views: 20,600
KatMorr 4 days ago

Hey guys. Ive recently bought a Soundcraft 600 mixing console and have been cleaning it up. I've come across an issue I just...

GeorgePuddin
replies: 10 views: 637
Brian M. Boykin 4 days ago

In the arena where I work, I have to replace a pair of female RCA panel jacks that are loose/worn out. This is an aux input to...

SurfGreenTele
replies: 15 views: 677
SurfGreenTele 4 days ago

Hi :) I'm trying to fix 7 keys on a Roland sk-500. Some mute, some sounds too loud, etc.. I've never done this before so I...

hhhheedddaaaa
replies: 5 views: 524
hhhheedddaaaa 4 days ago

Hi. Awhile back i built a p.s. for my soundcraft delta board ( off suggestions from many threads with many knowledgable...

sameal
replies: 6 views: 405
audiospecific 4 days ago

Does anyone have any info on this please? It's a Neve monitor panel. I believe it was pulled from an 8026 console judging from...

woodfoot
replies: 10 views: 799
ruffrecords 4 days ago

I discovered a somewhat weird phenomena when trying different ways to interface a transformer balanced output gear device...

Rob Coates
replies: 11 views: 605
audiospecific 4 days ago

Looking for an experienced analog electronics person in the San Francisco Bay Area with experience on Ecoplate I plate reverb...

jbrave
replies: 0 views: 278
jbrave 4 days ago

Hello guys(and gals), I've been searching for a couple of days for Genelec 1029A schematics or even better a service manual....

Schizomorph
replies: 23 views: 2,658
Crispy Taco 4 days ago

I recently damaged the output stage of my Loft 450 accidentally and need to fix it. If anybody has a schematic for this unit I...

ELI-173
replies: 61 views: 10,191
JohnRoberts 5 days ago

Hi, I have been having issues with the gain knobs on my RFT MV/810's for years now. A little scratchy, a bit intermittent. But...

innerbooty
replies: 1 views: 313
alhe 5 days ago

Hi everyone, I haven't posted anything for a while so I have just recently decided to extract the digit and fully restore my...

strahany
replies: 64 views: 11,386
You Know 106 5 days ago

lately i bought two urei gear, one 1176 and the other is eq 546, and i plan to recap but i found out that they use with the same...

phatmorph
replies: 3 views: 1,455
cathode 5 days ago

Hi I need an electric diagram of PSU ASP 500/A Please share. Thanks in advance

Alex Casey
replies: 2 views: 337
Alex Casey 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search