The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,138 views: 531,004
msbettyhunt 24th April 2020

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 19 views: 52,663
msbettyhunt 27th March 2020

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 9 views: 41,749
msbettyhunt 24th March 2020

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 78 views: 112,606
msbettyhunt 3rd March 2020

Hi! I am building a small midi controller for a one-room-studio, and I want a slide linear fader that will control click-level...

jimj3114
replies: 2 views: 127
nucelar 10 minutes ago

Dang. I killed my CRO. My trusty Tektronix 2465A. It finally caught fire. :( What's economical and good these days? I...

S21
replies: 1 views: 93
Thomas W. Bethe 3 hours ago

A tech is currently refurbishing my Yamaha 03D console, whose ergonomics, MIDI implementation and built-in effects I love (I'm...

Widowsky
replies: 1 views: 59
Thomas W. Bethe 3 hours ago

Beating a dead horse comp here. I bought two of these because i like to torture myself. Don't look at me like that! My...

sameal
replies: 2 views: 107
sameal 4 hours ago

Hi! I'm planning to do a complete recap of my Sony MX-P61 mixing console. Unfortunately it uses many very tiny capacitors and...

tr0x
replies: 3 views: 975
Cantante popular 5 hours ago

Hey I’m tweaking out a urei562. I’m looking at the output section and want to add a pot to control the output drive. Any...

enginefire
replies: 1 views: 78
Cabirio 5 hours ago

Hey Slutz! I have a pair of medium-sized tower speakers which are custom made with Philips Full Range drivers, each driver is...

darkalex
replies: 2 views: 134
darkalex 5 hours ago

Schematic/pinout diagram for Peluso MX-56 PSU Trying to get a MX-56 PSU repaired at the mo but there are no diagrams on the...

PhilippeK
replies: 0 views: 152
PhilippeK 5 hours ago

Hi Guys! I have a little problem with my OTARI MX7800 multi-track tape machine that I finally decided to solve. When I press...

Yoski
replies: 1 views: 119
Radardoug 16 hours ago

Quick question: I just blew the fuse in my Alta Moda Unicomp and the manual suggests using a 250v/250mA slow blow fuse. I can't...

azirkin
replies: 11 views: 21,515
capoeira 20 hours ago

Hi Folks, Recently I bought a bunch of NOS Tubes for my Uad 4-710 and of course I left one of the stock ones inside to do a...

Holladihitti
replies: 4 views: 456
jerry123 23 hours ago

Hey everyone... I have a Soundcraft Delta 8. I use the tape returns on the board for channels 1-16 from my DAW to the...

streber
replies: 6 views: 602
streber 1 day ago

Hey there, long time lurker, first post :-) I scored a pretty beat up Mackie CR1604 which is showing strange behaviour on three...

Tschibo00
replies: 1 views: 271
Tschibo00 1 day ago

Hello everyone, greetings from lockdown Brooklyn! I'm in isolation making music and sound design, currently furloughed from...

No-Doz
replies: 8 views: 504
LanternPike 1 day ago

Hey Guys - I'm assembling a microphone and I have 2 questions: I checked the capacitance of one of...

neromagnus
replies: 1 views: 158
tINY 1 day ago

Hi all, so there is a lot of stuff around here on DIY audio gear, and many conversations occured like 6-7 years ago. So I think...

lynxpoint
replies: 3 views: 4,688
vashuba 1 day ago

Hey there, can anyone let me know what is plus and minus on those red roederstein caps? I see no marking - also nothing on the...

salomonander
replies: 6 views: 197
salomonander 1 day ago

MKS-50 has a humming mains transformer which I'd like to replace (P/N for 240V: 245-466D) but unobtainium as NOS. MKS-50...

some_turnips
replies: 5 views: 635
TheMusicGotMe 1 day ago

I would like to start a thread for all of you slutz out there that has any info or schematics on AMEKS BIG, Recall, and 501 by...

stevo991
replies: 37 views: 4,701
Matt Syson 1 day ago

I wasn’t quite sure where to post this but this forum seems like one of the most knowledgeable. I just recently received a...

liltracystan007
replies: 1 views: 166
Jim Williams 1 day ago

Hello fellow audiofreaks, (hopefully I'm posting this in the right section of the forum) I got a hold of five AKG C12A...

deekay
replies: 11 views: 1,836
deekay 2 days ago

Hi. I can't seem to find a SAT 6.5 replacement woofer anyway. it's been torn on one of the two speakers (rip in the woofer...

plx
replies: 1 views: 146
Thomas W. Bethe 2 days ago

Hi Friends. I have recently started learning the basics of electronics and have built a few simple circuits from schematics on...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 15 views: 820
Ted Krotkiewski 2 days ago

Is anyone familiar with the Yamaha MV1602? I've just refurbished one, and going through the manual I saw that Aux 3/4 were wired...

urgentmeow
replies: 1 views: 168
Cabirio 2 days ago

Hello can we talk MIDI voltage for a second? I need to understand this: I'm having an issue with my Novation Impulse 49...

proche3
replies: 2 views: 211
proche3 2 days ago

Hello Folks, wondering if anyone has the manual for the ADR express limiter that they would be so kind as to share....

drplywood
replies: 6 views: 2,423
rjb5191 2 days ago

the hihats and toms don't work on my DX, on both individual outs and main outs i confirmed the eproms work fine and I'm...

starfield
replies: 12 views: 1,855
Naston 2 days ago

Hello all, new poster here long time lurker, DIY'er, tinkerer of amps and beat up instruments. Occasionally I try to play...

grouse789
replies: 2 views: 209
grouse789 3 days ago

Hi, Ive been using this preamp lately quiet often and during long sessions. The unit gets hot, but I consider it normal , from...

nucelar
replies: 5 views: 236
jensenmann 3 days ago

Hello there. I'm attempting to modify my coleman M3 to send a stereo meter feed out to my dorrough unit. Glen Coleman was kind...

Dor
replies: 6 views: 1,276
IM WHO YOU THINK 3 days ago

Given the age of the dbx 100 and dbx 110, it is hardly surprising that the used ones typically have issues. Bad caps, fried...

RetrovertNYC
replies: 2 views: 2,268
atavacron 3 days ago

Hi Everyone, I've just bought a Drawmer M500 that needs some work. The battery is flat and i'm going to replace it with a new...

emm853
replies: 1 views: 138
nucelar 3 days ago

Hey guys, i'm currently running an ART Pro-Channel II tube preamp and it has served me very well for a few years. Unfortunately...

Tablex
replies: 3 views: 174
ripple_fx1 3 days ago

Has anyone experimented with using a C3G Triode Strapped in a U47 circuit? Modifications to the socket assembly, bias circuit,...

madbeavis
replies: 1 views: 220
gyraf 4 days ago

Revving up to build one of these. I noticed that CAPI have now stopped using Ed Anderson trafos (EA2622) for their own design...

nomoreflakes
replies: 3 views: 265
nomoreflakes 4 days ago

Hello technically skilled fellow slutz! On my Behringer X2222usb mixer, each channel has tiny buttons for Master and Sub-Master...

DeciBox
replies: 3 views: 232
gyraf 4 days ago

hello I have a sony mxp 29 mixer and I would like to add a direct out on each channel! Could you help me to pick the signal...

sonotor
replies: 23 views: 6,298
bagomusic 4 days ago

1. What happens to a preamp, if the FET is not biased correctly? What kind of faults would a person be able to audibly hear? ...

play.exe
replies: 5 views: 224
mrfantastic 4 days ago

I am trying to use the tally output (TB All Tally) on an SSL AWS948 to turn on a red light. I was advised by SSL to use an...

originalscottyg
replies: 11 views: 1,768
grmusik 4 days ago

Hi, so I got this thing on a whim, because I think it looks cool, built into a little suitcase. I've seen Ramsa schematics...

weary
replies: 11 views: 2,787
ndstudio 4 days ago

Hi, currently I use an Allen and heath GL2200 direct outs into my UAD apollo 16 into my 64bit pc via thunderbolt. My mixer has...

Velvet1
replies: 0 views: 132
Velvet1 4 days ago

I assembled a cable as described in Mike Senior's "Mixing Secrets" book to hook up an Avantone 5c to one of the...

bartitude666
replies: 5 views: 432
bartitude666 4 days ago

Hi everyone, My Alesis M1 Active 360 died while giving off burnt plastic smell. The attached image shows the only place on the...

amu
replies: 7 views: 346
kludgeaudio 4 days ago

I have an A/DA STD-1 (stereo tapped delay) from the ‘80’s that I dearly love. It’s regeneration/feedback has stopped...

myles
replies: 0 views: 127
myles 4 days ago

Hi all , when i hear Some shootout with clones and original k47 capsule diagram I hear Some diffent freqresponse in the capsules....

QueenSisi
replies: 6 views: 719
vintagelove 5 days ago

I bought a Paia Fatman. It seems to have problems. Is there anyone close to Winston-Salem,NC that works on such things? I have...

gtrjedi
replies: 0 views: 181
gtrjedi 5 days ago

This is a guide for replacing the screen in the Akai S900/950. The lcd screen was $8 it is a blue background with white script,...

seaborg
replies: 12 views: 2,591
MoodyStudios 5 days ago

Hi there, I was curious how it looks inside my Go Keys and so i opened it. Good news: Only type of screw. Bad news: Cables are...

Florianinside
replies: 2 views: 1,203
andrer 5 days ago

I am thinking of building the DIY kit supplied by Total Audio Control, the model TAC506 basic ..link here...

pencilextremist
replies: 0 views: 139
pencilextremist 5 days ago

Hey Guys & Gals! CoCo The Geek here and I need a little help if anyone can help me. I have been working on fixing this...

CoCo The Geek
replies: 0 views: 140
CoCo The Geek 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search