The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,080 views: 471,902
the unik 9th February 2019

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 68 views: 88,199
trondl 28th November 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 42,275
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 31,090
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Hi guys Im a long time DynAudio BM6a users, sadly i had to leave them behind when i moved, long story short i cant afford...

logic pro
replies: 0 views: 61
logic pro 3 hours ago

Is the input impedance "seen" by the op amp in a typical transformer coupled mic preamp determined by the load...

monkeyxx
replies: 8 views: 146
monkeyxx 5 hours ago

Im trying suss out why my deck keeps blowing out the +35v fuse. I thought i had it last time with a tantalum short to ground, but...

sameal
replies: 1 views: 227
Jay Rose 13 hours ago

Hi all, Anyone know an off the shelf transformer replacement to drop in to my RE201 please? I have a 110v version but I'm...

tigerstyle25
replies: 8 views: 459
Richard Crowley 14 hours ago

Hi all, I’ve come across a couple of PQ1161 modules. I have a 8 way rack of 1061 with 2 spare slots already wired. Are...

Wiggy Neve Slut
replies: 1 views: 175
gyraf 19 hours ago

Hi all I'm hoping someone can help me diagnose an issue with my monitors. I have a pair of SE Munro Egg150s, bought...

Hint
replies: 35 views: 3,443
DrGeoff 20 hours ago

So these little buggers have 0.01uf 400v electro's all over them........ akai/roberts reel to reel pre's that is Can i replace...

sameal
replies: 4 views: 258
sameal 1 day ago

Alright this might be a completely stupid question but I have a Mackie 1220 that has a major power supply issue. The lights...

Canaan
replies: 14 views: 5,130
dan le 1 day ago

I have had and used some of Fairchild "Integra Series" units over the years, such as the 663 Compressor, 675 De-Esser,...

Bo Hansén
replies: 2 views: 543
Bo Hansén 1 day ago

okay, i couldn´t find any of the answers i was seeking online.. i will try explain this the best i possible can. Do some...

Mik Gamba
replies: 7 views: 527
kirkus 1 day ago

Hello folks, I recently bought a used Presonus Faderport (single fader version) from Ebay without the proper PSU. Works great...

endorka
replies: 15 views: 2,358
cristianonich 1 day ago

Greetings, This is my first post on this particular forum. Problem: I decided that it might be fun to rack up some...

rvwainscott
replies: 9 views: 1,889
rvwainscott 1 day ago

Any schematics out there for a low voltage single supply rail Sample and Hold that can be powered off 3.3V or 5V? Everything...

Deleted 859c1b8
replies: 1 views: 276
bitman 2 days ago

Hey hey! I'd like a Trinity Trip Top –*their version of the Ampeg Fliptop. Trinity Trip Top Kit | Trinity Amps You...

tigerstyle25
replies: 1 views: 212
Radardoug 2 days ago

Been a long time since I’ve been on here. Anyways... So I’ve got a Korg PE-2000 / Poly-Ensemble S / K5, and over the last 6...

SynBiscuits
replies: 1 views: 289
acreil 2 days ago

Hey all! My Casio CT410v has unexpectedly lost its voice.. the drums and accompaniment still work, but no main voice and no...

tigerstyle25
replies: 3 views: 346
acreil 2 days ago

I just picked up this console from a customer of mine in Woodstock NY. I sent some pictures to my old school studio tech friend...

magnet
replies: 21 views: 3,989
dcrowan 2 days ago

Found this Yamaha G100 b212 part. It used to be a combo, but someone took a saw and removed the speaker cabinet. Amp works fine...

Tobias Valentin
replies: 3 views: 294
Tobias Valentin 2 days ago

Could some cabling and resistors make an unbalanced M/S encoder out of the two balanced line out signals from a stereo mic...

whippoorwill
replies: 5 views: 372
Jay Rose 2 days ago

Hello. There was someone says "The sound differs depending on the sheath color of cable even with the same model. It is...

jonipopin
replies: 32 views: 1,144
jonipopin 2 days ago

Hi, I have a DDA Arena console that is wired to these connectors. I thought they were EDAC, but they seem to be 164 pin and...

noah330
replies: 6 views: 519
dfchandler 2 days ago

I was wondering if it would be viable to modify this mixer and if the crosstalk specs can be improved. They are 65db at the...

jlam
replies: 19 views: 1,806
jlam 3 days ago

There are tons of forums out there discussing BLA's mod to the apollo on this site and others, but none of them actually discuss...

diezzler
replies: 1 views: 573
benqbasic 3 days ago
replies: 0 views: 261
Tobias Valentin 3 days ago

Hello Guys, Anyone happen to have Echo AudioFire 8 schematics? Here in Hungary Echo's product support is non-existent. Given...

andy robert
replies: 1 views: 269
FlorianCWN 3 days ago

Paraffinic White Oil sold by a german company called Hanseline.de, and the A1 variety...absolutely free from resin and acid, it...

starseed
replies: 0 views: 262
starseed 3 days ago

Hi folks I just score a WZ16 in great cosmetic condition I am planning on making this my centrepiece. The PCB are through hole...

jlam
replies: 3 views: 447
jlam 3 days ago

Are the New DN100 DI boxes of any quality / value? I'm very suspect of anything to do with Behringer, as most of their products...

byacey
replies: 16 views: 950
HipBonanza 3 days ago

I've been thinking about picking up a Cloudlifter or similar but started looking for a schematic or even a kit. Has anyone...

jerry123
replies: 8 views: 405
bgood 4 days ago

hello forgive me if this is a little basic for this subforum i've got a bunch of spare speaker wire (2 core, no ground), a...

stuisthebest
replies: 1 views: 291
Jay Rose 4 days ago

I used their contact page, but PMI audio got back and said that they didn't get many schematics when they acquired Joe Meek. ...

jofo70
replies: 1 views: 335
pief 4 days ago

Hey! First time posting - long time reader. Couldn't find this answer anywhere else online hoping someone could shed some...

hbdeadbeat
replies: 4 views: 380
Jim Williams 4 days ago

Hi, I'm assembling a Drip Opto and I'm using a Mundorf 10uF output capacitor that is way too large to fit the pcb. Is there any...

dhenriks
replies: 8 views: 472
Jim Williams 4 days ago

Hi Guys, Just looking for some suggestions on good alligator clip leads for general electronics. Over the (many) years, I buy...

Murky Waters
replies: 3 views: 357
kirkus 4 days ago

Hi, I'd like to add a master volume to my 64 Deluxe Reverb. I found this site a few months ago: AB763 Mods by Robinette,...

BrassElephant
replies: 25 views: 1,141
audiospecific 4 days ago

I am currently designing my own hifi cabinets using 3/4" MDF and I've encountered an issue. Situations arose as the...

Ensefalon
replies: 6 views: 557
kirkus 5 days ago

I've been screwing around with (non-RoHS) electronics since I was about 5 and got my first electronics kit. I've had a soldering...

Tibbon
replies: 100 views: 31,417
WorldPowerLabs 5 days ago

I have two Sennheiser MKH 404. Both capsules sound great (I swapped to test them) but one of them has some bad components. I'm...

Andrew Higgins
replies: 3 views: 1,178
the groke 5 days ago

Hi folks I bought a second hand Mytek 8x192 of eBay it looks like someone did some tried to repair it themselves they replaced...

jlam
replies: 3 views: 788
jlam 6 days ago

Hey guys, I bought a mixer, came with a heavy as hell power supply. Need to lift it with two guys. I´m afraid I will blow up...

Darius1
replies: 5 views: 362
Darius1 6 days ago

Hi, I've got a few EQ's and Inductor EQs are my favorite, for purely aesthetic reasons. It seems like most of the basic audio...

ryansupak
replies: 162 views: 33,015
Brian M. Boykin 6 days ago

Hello group. I am looking for a replacement potentiometer for my Echoplex EP-3 early version (serial no. 10019). According...

niva
replies: 1 views: 340
niva 6 days ago

Hi guys, After diggin' in the Gearslutz forum for a quite a while, I still didn't find any hint to my question. I use m130...

savelyev
replies: 8 views: 2,446
tvent 6 days ago

So im already having fun with hybrid synhesizing but want to more more advanced (most possible advanced i suppose). The...

Ivan Petrov
replies: 0 views: 203
Ivan Petrov 6 days ago

Hi GSers - Diagnosing my original FX-G384 Grey Face with THAT 2002T VCAs and LF356N ICs. I'm hoping some here may take pity on...

SeanRyder
replies: 54 views: 1,515
SeanRyder 6 days ago

Hello, I have a full loaded Valley PR10A rack and I was wondering about a possible improvement on the psu to give more...

Logima
replies: 0 views: 322
Logima 1 week ago

Figured this would be the best sub for this topic, let me know if not I'm trying to use virtual MIDI ports (rtpMIDI/LoopMIDI--...

DonnyLuvd2Bowl
replies: 0 views: 273
DonnyLuvd2Bowl 1 week ago

Im needing the names/codes of IC's. Hi Friends! I bought a unit of this beautiful (but is defective) compressor. I'm an...

cristianonich
replies: 6 views: 464
cristianonich 1 week ago

A couple of questions here. Let me mention that the channel strip in my console has two discrete opamps, the Yamaha 80100 and...

Jonk
replies: 10 views: 605
Cabirio 1 week ago

Hello, I am building a MIDI faderbox with analog sliders and I am wondering if it would be useful to shield the cables between...

amundsen
replies: 9 views: 519
JohnRoberts 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search