The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Beesneez Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,121 views: 502,371
Lumbergh 3 weeks ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 72 views: 100,758
hebjam 30th August 2019

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 47,944
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 36,895
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Hi guys. I'm new to the vintage transformer scene, and am looking for some assistance. Can someone tell me the difference between...

Audioeng03
replies: 4 views: 319
LegacyMix 12 hours ago

After a couple months I've finally got my Sapphyre up and running. Had to rebuild both supplies, replace some hardware on the...

kenrinc
replies: 0 views: 346
kenrinc 15 hours ago

I have a camcorder (Sony AX53) and I want to connect a dynamic mic through its mic jack. This would require unbalancing the...

chris319
replies: 4 views: 424
Jay Rose 16 hours ago

I am considering purchasing a TK audio bc501 Buss compressor. It has Great reviews. Does it matter that it has surface...

BEEHIVE
replies: 0 views: 333
BEEHIVE 18 hours ago

There has been alot of talk about importance of conversion in recording chain, and lots of people want to know which AD/DA chip...

Chagalj
replies: 452 views: 301,273
monkeyxx 18 hours ago

I recently bought a Lexicon Prime Time 93 from the U.S. It apparently left in good condition but arrived with the delay circuit...

mahoor
replies: 18 views: 4,670
littlem4tt 20 hours ago

I´ve found an old Dynacord ADS at my workplace and I wondered what this thing would sound like. So I tried to power on - and...

Mablonowski Jarc
replies: 9 views: 2,572
blueNan 20 hours ago

Hi all. A buddy of mine dropped off two industrial research products transversal eqs yesterday. I tried the old googling but...

s.d.finley
replies: 22 views: 5,636
BaltarRecords 23 hours ago

I have seen some of you guys are members of GroupDIY as well.... I have tried to register on this site with ZERO success. Is...

soundrick
replies: 43 views: 5,744
gyraf 1 day ago

I should know....but can someone tell me what each wire on an AC701 Tube is, and which is which? Thanks.

rdraudio
replies: 4 views: 363
gyraf 1 day ago

Im trying for the third time to correctly connect a Sony SRA-3 preamp to a neutrik 1/4" patch bay. The Sony has TS mic in,...

camadair
replies: 40 views: 823
brianroth 1 day ago

Hello, I had been looking around quite a bit, but couldn't find a good answer for this. I recently purchased a used M147, and...

jameslenger
replies: 2 views: 587
jameslenger 1 day ago

Is it possible, and cost effective, to re frequency an old 600 Mhz IEM transmitter/receiver system. In other words, change out...

mbvoxx
replies: 1 views: 480
DrewE 1 day ago

Hey guys. Ive recently bought a Soundcraft 600 mixing console and have been cleaning it up. I've come across an issue I just...

GeorgePuddin
replies: 12 views: 910
Jim Williams 1 day ago

Hi Friends. I have a fundamental question that I have been wondering about for so long and was hoping to get some deeper...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 8 views: 510
Ted Krotkiewski 1 day ago

I have a couple RSP-550's. One has a working but faded backlight. The other backlights are dead. That unit uses an LED array...

oldgearguy
replies: 1 views: 1,935
disuye 2 days ago

So, I'm powering on my Ghost after a full recap and cleaning. I've never had it running before (bought used w/o PS) so I don't...

redrover90
replies: 12 views: 2,220
Electricbacfac 2 days ago

I grabbed an early 80s Peavey Backstage (the 20 watt colored knob one that introduced the saturation control) cheap about a year...

TMOQuantity
replies: 3 views: 324
TMOQuantity 2 days ago

I am trying to use the tally output (TB All Tally) on an SSL AWS948 to turn on a red light. I was advised by SSL to use an...

originalscottyg
replies: 8 views: 1,415
laperlestudio 2 days ago

Yello, does anyone recognize the caps in these pictures? They are around 7x7x2 mm. If these are not made anymore what would a...

andybot
replies: 6 views: 342
Jim Williams 2 days ago

My knowledge about electronics is very limited, so I was wondering if I could get some guidance about these capacitors in a...

Captain Foghorn
replies: 5 views: 776
Jim Williams 2 days ago

Hello, I'm very new to using a soldering iron, but I've soldered a few hundred cable connectors so far and put together a...

trubadoor
replies: 40 views: 3,337
Category 5 2 days ago

I have a shure 515SBG-18x microphone which has a switch on the microphone that can be wired to a controller for push to talk...

Plaeground
replies: 2 views: 261
Plaeground 3 days ago

Hi! I'm working on a module with some digitally-generated, configurable LFO's/pitch CV's and playing around with a TI DAC8574....

brendanclarke
replies: 3 views: 312
brendanclarke 3 days ago

So I recently came into possession of A WHOLE HEAP of electronic components. I'd like to build an amplifier or two on the cheap,...

Onfireee
replies: 0 views: 299
Onfireee 3 days ago

Hey Folks, I started a little hardware project and now that most of it is working, I'm confident enough to share it outside of...

krabbencutter
replies: 30 views: 3,105
krabbencutter 4 days ago

Hi all, I bought a TLM 103 from a "buy and sell" site similar to ebay here in my country. Upon receiving it, I...

Savio_br
replies: 0 views: 257
Savio_br 4 days ago

Hello all, I just recently acquired a used Crane Song HEDD Quantum - and I'm loving it! - however, the Triode pot is slightly...

Agno
replies: 1 views: 236
Agno 4 days ago

Welcome to exactly what the title of this thread suggests! And let me go straight to the disclaimer for all you millennial-,...

okkokkokko
replies: 78 views: 6,010
2Low 4 days ago

I set a J201 up as a self-biased common source amp with 24V DC supply. I have about 15dB of clean gain, pleasant symmetrical...

forestcreature
replies: 3 views: 276
forestcreature 4 days ago

Good day everybody. I own an Akai MPK88 midi controller. Three keys have problems hitting full velocity. These particularly...

frankthefunky1
replies: 19 views: 3,426
Checky 4 days ago

Says it's disabled... anybody know how can I register? I wanted to ask some questions about Hairball's preamp kits over there and...

dpsbb
replies: 14 views: 1,170
dpsbb 4 days ago

Oscillator A on my Prophet 600 is unpredictable with regards to tuning. I've scaled it correctly but the problem still remains. ...

Thisiscobras
replies: 3 views: 333
Thisiscobras 4 days ago

Hi everyone, So I've been trying to fix two dead keys in my Novation Impulse 61 MIDI keyboard.:synth: A proper inspection...

ace_musicdj
replies: 0 views: 204
ace_musicdj 5 days ago

Hi folks, a friend owns an Art Pro VLA II that he doesnt´t use anymore, so he will give it to me for free the next days. I love...

danibert
replies: 9 views: 4,484
musicfirst234 5 days ago

I just picked up this console from a customer of mine in Woodstock NY. I sent some pictures to my old school studio tech friend...

magnet
replies: 23 views: 4,673
Culhane 5 days ago

Hi, I have a late 80's Soundcraft Series 6000 which is no longer in use @ the studio however I always liked the flavour of the...

hally
replies: 2 views: 269
Jim Williams 5 days ago

I'm trying to put a 240x60 6963 style LED screen into a device that uses a 12 pin, 4bit protocol instead of the usual 22 pin, 8...

bubblebash
replies: 5 views: 243
bubblebash 6 days ago

Hey Gang Has anybody else had this problem? I am getting no sound from the main, direct, or headphone outs. I reinitalized the...

e_just
replies: 7 views: 2,771
Octobus 6 days ago

Can you recommend me the best tube to use with spl mk2-t vitalizer? Unit has stock Sovtek 12AX7LPS tubes (one operating in stereo...

sat159p1
replies: 15 views: 3,827
Sound Arch 6 days ago

I picked up a Wavestation keyboard a couple of months ago. Aside from a dead battery and typical failing/dead backlight with the...

Thisiscobras
replies: 6 views: 1,105
MacroDX 1 week ago

Hey guys, yesterday i turned my moog subphatty on, and i realised that the white noise wasn't working anymore (you can mix 2 OSC...

Jpastor
replies: 3 views: 328
MacroDX 1 week ago

Hello all, About a week ago my left studio monitor (krk vxt8) started making a horrible crackling and popping noise. I tested it...

Silos
replies: 13 views: 3,347
kevinbuckley70 1 week ago

Hi, I've come a long way and I'm working my way through fixing a DR 110 I picked up second hand and there appears to have been...

iaw1978
replies: 3 views: 236
Jim Williams 1 week ago

I just picked up a REV2496 V-Verb and the display seems a little washed out with some faint lines running down it. I'm wondering...

ab2010
replies: 0 views: 182
ab2010 1 week ago

I'm hoping to confirm that the underside of the Presonus Firestudio has screws or some kind of grounding/fastener that connects...

bubblebash
replies: 1 views: 218
bubblebash 1 week ago

Tonight the 17v +/- lights went out on my power supply. I have yet to remove it from the rack, but I was curious to see if anyone...

recordinghopkins
replies: 138 views: 26,125
ronerone 1 week ago

Hi, im cabling my Bantam Patchbay. And i have a question about the connectors. On TRS Cables the tip is hot(red or blue),...

xxxxxl
replies: 2 views: 237
David Kulka 1 week ago

Hi all, first post for me here after years of lurking. Background: I'm a technician working my way from the homestudio level...

change_01
replies: 12 views: 5,738
AceFireForce117 1 week ago

I'm about to undertake some mods to my VLA and thought it would be fun for anyone else keen to do the same to join in the...

gouge
replies: 20 views: 5,694
dshodge 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search