The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Geekslutz forum

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,064 views: 442,574
Kronos147 2 weeks ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 65 views: 79,928
Tony cheese 5th January 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 38,249
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 27,273
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Make a 48 khz converter run at 44.1? Just going through some old gear I was looking to toss out, and noticed I have this old...

Moon Unit Sound
replies: 8 views: 335
JohnRoberts 39 minutes ago

I have acquired a SQ-80 with a gotek usb. Is there a way to transfer banks/patches from my computer to the usb-stick? And what...

huibn
replies: 0 views: 95
huibn 3 hours ago

The interface works okay but all MIDI out lights are on when I send midi data from Ableton. The RS-422 led is also on as well as...

belzrebuth
replies: 2 views: 282
belzrebuth 4 hours ago

Hey everyone ,Im looking for a pdf or photocopy of a 1975 MCI jh-16 (non quior) tape machine . If anyone has any ideas who might...

kinganalog
replies: 11 views: 984
StudioChris37 4 hours ago

I just bought this quad API 312 on eBay and need to clean it. (I still haven't received it). Anyone know what to use and what...

hebjam
replies: 0 views: 125
hebjam 6 hours ago

I use a 16 ohm Sequis Motherload Elemental as a dummy load for a Vox AC15. It sounds great but I would prefer it to be more...

coso
replies: 0 views: 210
coso 16 hours ago

Hey guys, one day suddenly one of my KRK rokit monitor significantly dropped in volume. After turning them on and off again,...

Freddy94
replies: 1 views: 288
Freddy94 20 hours ago

I have lost hope for finding a reasonably priced MV8-OP1 output expansion board for Roland's MV-8800. :( So I've been toying...

Seccione
replies: 28 views: 4,961
tdot 20 hours ago

So Im getting a squeaking/squealing sound qhen playing a reel on this machine. Im curious if anyone else has had this issue. Its...

JustAudio
replies: 0 views: 205
JustAudio 21 hours ago

Hi! First I'd like to say I'm new here and that I've been gigging professionally for about a year and a half and things are...

NickFaulconer
replies: 4 views: 336
wrgkmc 21 hours ago

Hi This is a heads up for techs that take care of vintage Neve and SSL consoles concerning the push button switches used on...

Geoff_T
replies: 5 views: 715
bolty 1 day ago

Hello, My recent ill advised purchase of a beautiful Scully 280 has put me in the rabbit hole of schematics. All seems to...

OHM GHOST
replies: 23 views: 734
OHM GHOST 1 day ago

Does the 8011 from a 800b or 1600 is compatible with a 800 ? Does the connection is the same or its different ? Or maybe...

Martel80
replies: 0 views: 221
Martel80 1 day ago

I have an old but great sounding AKG BX-15 spring reverb that I'm just giving the once over. It's all working fine with the...

Rocketnmber10
replies: 5 views: 960
uijui 1 day ago

Hi, I bought a couple of Soundcraft 2105 Sweepable EQ channel strips thinking I could use them in my 200b. It turns out that...

utc
replies: 0 views: 235
utc 1 day ago

Have an old T912 sitting around.. seems to work mostly, but when running there is a banging/knocking noise. Any idea what...

biggator6
replies: 2 views: 365
Vitalis 1 day ago

Hi all, Does anyone know where I might be able to find pinouts or schematics of SSL 502 and 522 eqs on the web? Michael...

myoshida
replies: 7 views: 8,039
ayskura 1 day ago

Hi everyone, I hope this is the right subforum for this. I have a old SM58 I bought from sometime in the late 60'-80's's, which...

Konan
replies: 4 views: 506
Konan 1 day ago

hey guys, maybe someone can help me. apogee support isnt that great. i have an apogee one interface that has big amount of hum on...

salomonander
replies: 4 views: 340
salomonander 2 days ago

Hello Everyone, Don't really have a presence on Gearslutz but I have reached an impasse and I desperately need some help and...

Arioch
replies: 0 views: 269
Arioch 2 days ago

Seeking a bit of guidance on my UK mains installation. little rooms \ project studio __________________ / | c | ...

forestcreature
replies: 8 views: 355
forestcreature 2 days ago

Forward Hello fellow GS'ers! This is a reissue of a thread that I started over in the Cakewalk forums. It was immensely...

M.Retra
replies: 23 views: 1,826
Richard Crowley 2 days ago

Hello all! I've been (almost) happy Dayner owner for about 3 years now, and as with all older desks there have been some...

Jkunelius
replies: 0 views: 313
Jkunelius 2 days ago

Excuse the crosspost from the Mastering forum, but I'm looking for a tech or shop that specializes in repairing obsolete vintage...

Jeff Willens
replies: 5 views: 565
magneticfidelity 3 days ago

Hi I'm new here so not sure if this is the right place to post this... I have an EMU AUDITY 2000 that isn't well, it is on OS...

stonevibe
replies: 8 views: 4,049
s4zando 3 days ago

Which brands and models of USB interfaces have the best: 1) Pre-amps. 2) Antialiasing filters.

heavymetalmixer
replies: 4 views: 306
Richard Crowley 3 days ago

There has been alot of talk about importance of conversion in recording chain, and lots of people want to know which AD/DA chip...

Chagalj
replies: 374 views: 237,985
soundebler 3 days ago

Soooooo, Both amps in my ASP8s developed the same failure within a few months of each other - the woofer pulses/thumps even...

aaeronn
replies: 36 views: 6,747
ASP Electronics 3 days ago

Hi-- I have some minor problems with certain audio cards that my tech Dan Zellman believes to be related to caps on the audio...

mattwa1sh
replies: 1 views: 339
Jim Williams 4 days ago

Here’s the poop. Master outs are unbalanced and go to tape. Years ago I tapped the headphone monitor leads at the PCB and...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 3 views: 393
Jim Williams 4 days ago

I'm thinking about getting an analogue synthetic clap generator like a Boss HC-2 and I'm not sure wether it would be a good idea...

FrankWagner
replies: 2 views: 383
FrankWagner 4 days ago

Hello, I don't know how that happened, but some buttons on my Roland A-500PRO were damaged. That's really strange because the...

HC7UY
replies: 0 views: 321
HC7UY 4 days ago

Hi guys and gals, Quick question. I have just built my first diy project, an AML ez1073 pre. I'm at the calibration stage...

megatonemark
replies: 7 views: 766
Pollobailando 4 days ago

Hi I recently bought a hand built Tube based channel strip. It has 3 impedence selections, line, 500 Ohm and 1.2k. As I was...

Mr Funk
replies: 23 views: 710
Mr Funk 4 days ago

Hi, Does anyone knows about some website with informations about ADDA converters builds in audio interfaces? For example: I...

Monroy
replies: 2 views: 352
Monroy 4 days ago

Was gifted a pair of NS10s with one blown woofer. Replacements have more than tripled in price so I decided to try the recone kit...

Bramley
replies: 29 views: 6,043
stevep 4 days ago

Hey all, I've got a furman system, which uses 2 ethernet cords. The cords hang off the units, stressing the cable. They also...

spice house
replies: 3 views: 316
dfchandler 4 days ago

Anyone have a copy of this? If a parts list is available, that would be a bonus :). - Thanks

Fader Biscuit
replies: 2 views: 378
Fader Biscuit 4 days ago

HI, I'm looking to do some mods to this little Kesley mixer, beyond a recap bypass caps thing.. and would appreciate Some chiming...

leeharveyosmond
replies: 0 views: 367
leeharveyosmond 5 days ago

So I was wondering if it would be able to tweak the vca and the limiter circuit in a way to make it a nicer 3:1 compressor with a...

Nutmeg II.
replies: 3 views: 901
LiveWire 5 days ago

Semi rookie here. Is this what a fried trace looks like? Just confirming what I’m already pretty sure of.

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 31 views: 686
Brian M. Boykin 6 days ago

Hello ma dudez, It is coming up to dissertation season where I am and as such my title and hypothesis are as...

JJproduction
replies: 5 views: 394
gyraf 6 days ago

Hey folks, This is concerning squeezing more gain out of channel strips that have been racked up and wired to go directly out...

Jonk
replies: 4 views: 576
Matt Syson 6 days ago

One fellow in a FB group said that it simulates "tube sound". What it is actually, and how it works?

Wavebourn
replies: 0 views: 276
Wavebourn 6 days ago

Working on a couple JCM 900s for a guy, swapping power tubes and rebiasing. One was the model that came with 5881s and the...

B. Toast
replies: 4 views: 471
Vitalis 6 days ago

Hi folks, I was thinking of upgrading the summing and output drivers in my console., they use NE5532's for this. I've noticed...

PartHunter
replies: 6 views: 557
Jim Williams 1 week ago

Hello. A year ago I pulled out the Opamps for the line inputs and the fader buffers on my Trident 24 desk. In the Line Input...

firby
replies: 5 views: 371
Jim Williams 1 week ago

Hi guys, I`m looking for the SPDIF brand - photo attached. There is a logo of bat on the connector. Thanks for hint.

aljaz
replies: 43 views: 831
monomer 1 week ago

I used to buy Belden 46349 https://catalog.belden.com/techdata/EN/BE46349_techdata.pdf for all my unbalanced cable needs...

belzrebuth
replies: 4 views: 325
belzrebuth 1 week ago

hey, i have a broken lexicon 224 here that im stuck with. i was never able to use it - i bought it broken for a steal. problem...

salomonander
replies: 12 views: 531
salomonander 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search