2nd December 2020 Views: 319
Views: 319
2nd December 2020
Announcement: Cyber Week 2020 Whitecat
27th November 2020 Views: 1,189
Views: 1,189
27th November 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 84 views: 117,271
gyraf 1 hour ago

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,151 views: 546,529
pan60 2 weeks ago

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 19 views: 54,878
msbettyhunt 27th March 2020

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 9 views: 43,949
msbettyhunt 24th March 2020

Turned on my ghost 32 power supply and it died on me. CPS 275. No power to the board, fan stopped also. The center and right...

arch1
replies: 26 views: 2,437
SP2016 4 minutes ago

Hello , does somedy know if a soundcraft DCP100 PSU taken from a spirit live is compatible with a Delta DLX 16/4/2 , the...

lore
replies: 2 views: 150
lore 44 minutes ago

Hi, I'm new here and I have a request. I recently bought a Soundcraft 16/08 series II (early 70's). It's a beautiful one but it...

sbass
replies: 54 views: 7,352
turing 2 hours ago

I'm attaching a clip of my new 1963 u67 making an odd "fluttering" sound that seems to come and go (listen with...

jml designs
replies: 4 views: 82
jml designs 4 hours ago

I'm about to undertake some mods to my VLA and thought it would be fun for anyone else keen to do the same to join in the...

gouge
replies: 28 views: 7,867
traw 9 hours ago

Hello, at first I need to say that of course I've already read planty articles about feedback compression. And I know all those...

pajczur
replies: 12 views: 356
ruffrecords 12 hours ago

Hi all, There are some other topics about this on other forums, but all links seem to be dead at this point. I was wondering,...

daversonbass
replies: 2 views: 107
daversonbass 16 hours ago

Hello everyone How can i open this thing? grrr there isn't any screws

faridbostan
replies: 4 views: 138
faridbostan 18 hours ago

Hey everyone ,Im looking for a pdf or photocopy of a 1975 MCI jh-16 (non quior) tape machine . If anyone has any ideas who might...

kinganalog
replies: 24 views: 2,177
HeadlessDinosaur 1 day ago

Hello, I'm just in the process of recapping a whole bunch of Allison Research Kepex 500 gates (the black 70s ones) and...

mogazi!
replies: 2 views: 192
mogazi! 1 day ago

I was thinking about trying some other tubes for my Summit pre but i dont know anything about changing tubes so bare with me. Is...

AvS
replies: 17 views: 5,569
rbbrchckn 1 day ago

Hi There I have a KRK VXT8 monitor with a couple of short-circuit burnt up diodes in the D3 and D4 circuit positions. Can...

Martin Elsey
replies: 0 views: 98
Martin Elsey 1 day ago

Surprisingly the Samson c01 and c01u pro are the best microphones for my voice out of a hundred mics I’ve tried But the hiss...

D40Oz
replies: 2 views: 118
D40Oz 1 day ago

Hello Guys! It‘s the second time I bring up my Otari MX7000. It‘s fully restored now. I swaped all caps and bearings,...

Yoski
replies: 8 views: 1,118
Yoski 1 day ago

I'm trying to find a studio vocal mic that has the highest quality possible. Anybody know of any kind?

symby
replies: 4 views: 240
Thomas W. Bethe 2 days ago

Hi guys, I need your help for a strange issue related to a Lexicon Larc. I got a M300L, I bought it used and thought, as the...

frenkonio
replies: 11 views: 918
chicko 2 days ago

Hi everyone, i have a strange dilemma with the ATR tapes/flanges. I got a few of those and keep getting tape rub against the...

konstantingroove
replies: 19 views: 508
beats workin' 2 days ago

Hello! I probably have failing components, but just to be sure, is there anything in this circuit on the 4 mic inputs only...

sameal
replies: 6 views: 446
sameal 2 days ago

Hi, today the front capsule(?), or, the gridded 3-4mm steel cap on the front of the mic, just fell off - and all the high end...

Sailor Hope
replies: 48 views: 7,385
DavidChampoux 2 days ago

Howdy. I want to start using higher sample rates (176 or 192), but have found that with both if the two different converters...

dreske
replies: 52 views: 6,224
tekn0 2 days ago

Hi GS I just bought this small Yamaha PM430 and are about to start working on it. It has been years since I last did something...

Hayman
replies: 100 views: 1,667
Cabirio 2 days ago

Hey all, wasn't sure where to post this so I'm trying here. I'm curious to buy a Hairball Rev D, but not confident to build it...

Deadletteroffice
replies: 1 views: 348
Catabolic 2 days ago

Hi, my Echolette Klemt M40 amp has suddenly started to get a pretty loud humming in the low frequencies, even when the gain and...

ArntzenArtizterier
replies: 0 views: 141
ArntzenArtizterier 2 days ago

Can you recommend me the best tube to use with spl mk2-t vitalizer? Unit has stock Sovtek 12AX7LPS tubes (one operating in stereo...

sat159p1
replies: 17 views: 4,538
Sound Arch 3 days ago

I have 40ch Series TWO, I have a brand new Blue Dog power supply. I rewired the studio ins and outs, got my motor humming, then...

Peewee76384
replies: 1 views: 137
Jim Williams 3 days ago

Hi all, I've got an Oberheim Matrix 6 and currently it's power supply is set to 110v. After opening it up, I can see a sticker...

jasonnevis
replies: 4 views: 687
Mastropiero 4 days ago

Need some help verifying an issue and identifying parts: Have an Avalon 737sp on the bench, appears to have a bad transformer...

whinylittlerunt
replies: 8 views: 1,470
Rick Dalton 4 days ago

Hello, Faders on a normal mixer take many sound inputs, and mix them down to a single stereo output. I was wondering if the...

gearstudent
replies: 4 views: 260
gearstudent 4 days ago

I recently bought Poly61m and it works fine, in general. It required some basic maintenance so I replaced the original battery,...

pidr
replies: 0 views: 153
pidr 5 days ago

Hi! I have a AMR 1600 console that have this problem. If I go out to off mixbus on Send L/R everything is fine. If I'm...

fredrikberg
replies: 4 views: 149
fredrikberg 5 days ago

Hi to everyone! Do someone have the CROWN XLi 3500 schematic? I have searched in the web but found nothing about! I...

opacheco
replies: 2 views: 136
opacheco 5 days ago

Is there something like the Radial JDI Stereo but without the padding down into mic level? Meaning just pure transformer...

ChayaFFM
replies: 22 views: 575
Speedskater 5 days ago

I inherited a few patch bays, now I’m on the hunt for a discontinued PUNCHING TOOL! I believe it’s a QB-2 or QB-4 or QPC-115....

camargyle
replies: 3 views: 176
Thomas W. Bethe 5 days ago

I have an Alesis MultiMix 12R (not the greatest mixer, I know). It works fine for the most part, does what I need it to do. But,...

isoparmesan
replies: 2 views: 172
isoparmesan 5 days ago

I have 2 DSP cards (PCI based) that I'd love to service--even though they are still in operation. I have already had 1 fail...

valis
replies: 3 views: 238
valis 5 days ago

Hello im in the process of fixing up my atb a bit. If anyone dabbled in changing pots and faders help me out pls. What pot to...

Sypowicz
replies: 4 views: 385
Sypowicz 5 days ago

Well, the title says it: i can hear some local radio station playing in my headphones plugged into Mackie Onyx. I am not hearing...

UsedEQuipment
replies: 3 views: 336
deondamage 6 days ago

hello I have a sony mxp 29 mixer and I would like to add a direct out on each channel! Could you help me to pick the signal...

sonotor
replies: 29 views: 7,241
shakemake 1 week ago

Hi to everyone! I am having problems with a CROWN IT-6000 amplifier, this amp turn on but in few seconds after of the rutinary...

opacheco
replies: 9 views: 319
Rick Dalton 1 week ago

Good day everybody. I own an Akai MPK88 midi controller. Three keys have problems hitting full velocity. These particularly...

frankthefunky1
replies: 21 views: 4,454
Checky 1 week ago

I will probably get crucified for posting this thread, but I have googled everywhere to find an answer for this, and cannot find...

3stamme
replies: 1 views: 147
CFB4 1 week ago

This thing shows up in the service manual for a dbx type II noise reduction unit. It's used to produce a simultaneous stepped...

Jidis
replies: 12 views: 454
Jidis 1 week ago

I’m restoring an Eventide HD949 I bought a few years back not working correctly. Because I can’t “just repair something”,...

plutoniq
replies: 0 views: 147
plutoniq 1 week ago

I am trying to replace the cable/minijack assembly on my Beyerdynamic DT990's and have obviously resoldered the thing...

thermal
replies: 6 views: 1,820
mustygoose 1 week ago

Hi, I can't seem to find a solution for this, but I know it exists. I have multiple interfaces, such as Motu 8pre-es, Motu 624...

StanMan
replies: 2 views: 202
StanMan 1 week ago

Hi. I'd like to add transformer colouring in my processing chain, I've been reading a bit on how it works, but it would be nice...

ma_headphone
replies: 3 views: 300
ma_headphone 1 week ago

Hey guys.. Im a bit fed up with Genelec right about now. This is my second time blowing my amp card module within 6 months time....

Jerz3455
replies: 52 views: 29,865
crunchyDalek 1 week ago

Power had gone out in my Behringer FCA1616 audio interface. Opened it up and found the C30 capacitor had exploded....

NYIslanders
replies: 3 views: 323
NYIslanders 1 week ago

Says it's disabled... anybody know how can I register? I wanted to ask some questions about Hairball's preamp kits over there and...

Deleted c117a9d
replies: 41 views: 3,519
tyskstil 1 week ago

Hi everyone! I need to repair a Ddrum AT module : the trigger inputs are not working and i have distortion on outputs, and the...

Uby62
replies: 13 views: 1,876
Uby62 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search