The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 66 views: 83,091
Philbo King 11th August 2018

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,071 views: 453,447
gyraf 3rd August 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 39,842
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 28,725
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Does anyone know if the microphone-parts RK-12 (sold on microphone-parts.com for $159) and the Rayking RK12 (sold on Alibaba for...

VitaEtMusica
replies: 21 views: 923
Brian M. Boykin 36 minutes ago

Hello ! I want to build a pair of very good studio monitors, something like: Barefoot mm 35 Kii Three Dutch & Dutch...

Alexander_Music
replies: 24 views: 775
Ruairi 2 hours ago

I built the Poctop D87 from VintageMicrophonePCBKit and I think it sounds pretty great. My one criticism is that I'd like it to...

MYN
replies: 74 views: 1,405
Brian M. Boykin 5 hours ago

Doing some mods to my DBX163x’s and the second one has some cooked caps. They look like big ceramics or poly’s but the noob I...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 4 views: 154
Brian M. Boykin 5 hours ago

Hi everybody! I want to make a speech synthesizer based on patent EP 0396141, it uses the Votrax SC-02 chip (if you know the...

INTERVOICE
replies: 3 views: 913
sleat 7 hours ago

.. and if so, what is it? I'm pretty sure there is no answer for this, but I thought I would punt it out there. I hear about...

szegedin
replies: 24 views: 436
monomer 8 hours ago

Does anyone know if the danish NTP brand has got any led VU-meters? All I keep finding are real nicelooking PPM meters, like...

Samando
replies: 12 views: 460
jaddie 12 hours ago

I have an U87Ai which must be around 10-12 years old, using it almost around-the-clock for voiceovers . It works just fine but i...

nucelar
replies: 1 views: 142
Radardoug 20 hours ago

Greetings forum. Please forgive me if this is the wrong area to post this question. I've been reading GS for years but I barely...

Machine Gene
replies: 1 views: 232
TSM 1 day ago

Hey all, I was recording some bass on my Otari mx5050 1/2" 8 track machine when I noticed a strange ugly sounding...

analogTinkerer
replies: 10 views: 335
Jim Williams 1 day ago
replies: 23 views: 762
kirkus 1 day ago

One of the peak level (VU) meters in my Focusrite ISA 428 has stopped moving. The needle won’t jump when a signal is fed...

filmcomposer
replies: 3 views: 570
MikeyMoo 1 day ago

Hello forum! I have recently acquired a Studer 962 (i have been looking for one for the past 8 years). It was in an old...

afonso
replies: 4 views: 1,917
Jumpy 2 days ago

I have a 4 channel Reliqua based 312 clone. It has an external power supply. Because only two channels work well i was...

hebjam
replies: 1 views: 202
hebjam 2 days ago

I have a 4 channel Reliqua based 312 clone. It has an external power supply. Because only two channels work well i was...

hebjam
replies: 0 views: 196
hebjam 2 days ago

Hello friends, I have a lot of various high-end analog gear in my studio and in most of its manuals in adjustment and...

Mr. Bars
replies: 6 views: 350
Mr. Bars 2 days ago

I'm using a Groove Tubes CL1s Compressor/Limiter in studio and I want to calibrate the tubes of the CL1s ... so I need the right...

macmini
replies: 10 views: 2,412
T-Stag 2 days ago

I need to get a couple IM07TS relays for a project and mouser is out of stock. I'm totally green to sourcing parts for a build...

Teej
replies: 8 views: 517
Richard Crowley 2 days ago

Hi all. Im having an ongoing issue with noise. This noise happens randomly and occurs for 5-10 seconds at a time - 2-10 times a...

Patrick H
replies: 27 views: 506
norfolk martin 3 days ago

Hi dear community. Sorry to bring up an old topic but this one has not been solved yet: My Holy Grail Reissue broke. It looks...

Moulin
replies: 2 views: 277
Moulin 3 days ago

When I turn on my Roland SH-101 the Key Transpose LED flashes quickly then the Hold LED/function comes on and will not turn off....

grs
replies: 1 views: 271
monomer 3 days ago

Hey guys, Just picked up a Sony AC-148A phantom power supply off eBay, and I'm having some over-voltage issues. Measuring...

daniel.mixer
replies: 7 views: 1,944
jaddie 3 days ago

I have a tascam dm 3200 a tascam iffdmwk 2 And a motu 2408 and pcie card for it on win 10 64bit. Ineed anyone who can help...

Zlive
replies: 0 views: 251
Zlive 3 days ago

Is that possible, on a 'moddable' mic? There are mics I like, but would trade headroom for sensitivity if that was feasible,...

szegedin
replies: 5 views: 442
wrgkmc 4 days ago

Greetings Collective Powers of Knowledge, I am trying to save this ole guy from the trash bin, If anybody has any leads on the...

SpaceShipStudio
replies: 3 views: 1,392
Yug 4 days ago

First of all, sorry for the inconvenience, I have nowhere else to go and I'm pretty confused. I have a Warm Audio Wa-12 mic...

SoothsayerRec
replies: 5 views: 297
SoothsayerRec 4 days ago

Curious what you seasoned guys do to safely discharge capacitors and if you use one method or several depending on the size and...

gradivus
replies: 73 views: 1,953
nosebleedaudio 5 days ago

Hi everyone, I want to switch between two sources to my balanced monitors (L/R). My two sources are also balanced, my...

elgordito
replies: 15 views: 367
Matt Syson 6 days ago

I’m trying to ballpark how many amps a new power supply needs to be for my console after all the new opamps are in. So for an...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 5 views: 327
Cozmik Prod. 1 week ago

Hi All, I've inherited an old school Yamaha EM-200 with a pair of S0140H cabinets. Looks SUPER cool. I've reached out to...

slutter
replies: 1 views: 254
slutter 1 week ago

I am trying to replace the cable/minijack assembly on my Beyerdynamic DT990's and have obviously resoldered the thing...

thermal
replies: 3 views: 265
thermal 1 week ago

hello i recently bought a jx305 really cheap and im in the process of repairing it now. the problem is that some of the push...

Papabear
replies: 5 views: 1,285
Mandala69 1 week ago

Anyone know what brand of fuse holder are used in the Scamp Power Supply? I need one. Thanks. Denny

dfchandler
replies: 4 views: 329
dfchandler 1 week ago

A friend tells me that people are starting to use standard CAT-5 data cable for balanced analog and digital audio wiring, with...

David Kulka
replies: 99 views: 21,209
Muser 1 week ago

Howdy, I'm interested in building a neve di to fiddle around with... has anyone found a parts layout or schematic for their...

farmpedals
replies: 12 views: 2,094
elgordito 1 week ago

I just picked up a N.O.S Schecter Hellraiser HR-100-H head. It's brand new in box, never been assembled. Complete, except for the...

Heph333
replies: 2 views: 304
Heph333 1 week ago

I need schematics to fix this unit.Thanks in advance

Pomello
replies: 10 views: 2,805
JoeCT 1 week ago

Hi there! I have an Alesis AM 62 tube mic with the gt psm1 powersupply. Both have 6-pin xlr connections and I am missing that...

monstermusiker
replies: 3 views: 1,552
jewell 1 week ago

How much does an Amek recall with 56 rn channelstips weigh? I have searched everywhere and can not find any number for what...

J.F.K
replies: 6 views: 1,468
Matt Syson 1 week ago

Hey guys! I just bought an Alesis Quadraverb+ and had some fun with it yesterday (perfectly working). After restarting it...

credo23
replies: 4 views: 368
Skip Burrows 1 week ago

Hi, I accidentally reversed the polarity on my universal PSU and plugged it into my holy grail reverb pedal and now it does not...

drezz
replies: 8 views: 6,106
Moulin 1 week ago

Hi All! I'm wondering if I can sample a signal with a frequency just outside my o-scopes listed bandwidth? The signal should...

mightyeskimo
replies: 9 views: 436
mightyeskimo 1 week ago

I hope I’m posting this in the right area. So, anyone eyeing this lately? Looks like Korg is taking consult requests and...

DomiBabi
replies: 3 views: 285
tINY 1 week ago

Hi all. Got my solder iron, practiced a bit, and am getting ready to make the GliGli mod for the Prophet 600, which just involves...

suburbanbeat
replies: 7 views: 542
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

Dave Jones on the EEVblog made a video of his quest to discover why there is background noise in his Rokit 6 active monitor...

Richard Crowley
replies: 31 views: 936
ruffrecords 1 week ago

Are there some guidelines about the effects of various amounts of negative feedback in preamp circuits that anyone has or can...

teleharmonium
replies: 30 views: 925
teleharmonium 1 week ago

Looking for some help on a few bits i have picked up.. Pulling my hair out trying to find anything on this gear.. I have just...

snod_donkey
replies: 3 views: 1,901
Sound Techniques 1 week ago

Hello, Connectors are provided on the input PCB of the Soundcraft Series 5 for wiring input transformers to the Hi-Z and XLR...

cat alley
replies: 7 views: 697
Jim Williams 1 week ago

Hi! I bought a second hand G16 Dolby C version, and it had the typical slow rewind problem. So i decided to clean the reel...

autodefe
replies: 1 views: 320
wrgkmc 1 week ago

Hi everyone! I'm a PhD in acoustics, particularlly in the subjective perception of room acoustics. So I know quite a bit about...

pridix
replies: 7 views: 371
charbot 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search