The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,081 views: 472,663
soundebler 3 days ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 68 views: 88,387
trondl 28th November 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 42,346
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 31,169
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Is the input impedance "seen" by the op amp in a typical transformer coupled mic preamp determined by the load...

monkeyxx
replies: 48 views: 853
audiospecific 1 hour ago

Hello, I'm looking to build 8-pot midi controller. I want my potentiometers to be rotary and motorized, I don't want encoders....

Kamil T
replies: 2 views: 251
wrgkmc 2 hours ago

I'm trying to source line input transformers for an old Magnecord 728. I can't find any information on the optional transformers,...

slor
replies: 44 views: 1,732
audiospecific 2 hours ago

So I ordered some CMF55 1/2 watts and some RN60 1/4 watt resistors and was surprised by the size difference. I knew there were...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 10 views: 317
Brian M. Boykin 5 hours ago

I need some mixing console help from you lovely folks. I've recently acquired a Soundcraft 600 series.. great! Excluding a few...

kinjack
replies: 20 views: 1,377
crosscutred 7 hours ago

Hello. There was someone says "The sound differs depending on the sheath color of cable even with the same model. It is...

jonipopin
replies: 47 views: 1,419
Jay Rose 17 hours ago

Hello good people! Here's my dilemma, in a nutshell; I've already spent a hundred or so taking it to a local guy, and then...

TankFarmStudio
replies: 0 views: 133
TankFarmStudio 20 hours ago

I'm thinking of getting one of those old rs232, db9 data switchers (Like this one Kentek DB25 6 Way Manual Data Switch Box...

TS-12
replies: 8 views: 328
jerry123 22 hours ago

Hi, everyone, A musician friend of mine (he lives on music so his budget is TIGHT!) asked me to repair his Adam Sub7...

mlreta
replies: 0 views: 138
mlreta 22 hours ago

I've been thinking about picking up a Cloudlifter or similar but started looking for a schematic or even a kit. Has anyone...

jerry123
replies: 11 views: 550
audiospecific 1 day ago

Hello friends I don't know anything about circuitry and electronics but I'm trying to build a good pair of monitors for me. And...

PAULOPAUZUDO
replies: 7 views: 302
Brent Hahn 1 day ago

Does anyone have a PDF version of the manual and service manual for the Roland Saturn SA-09? I've searched online for days and...

filmguerilla
replies: 1 views: 501
deeneendo 1 day ago

Hi everybody. Im having problems diagnosing a yamaha mg166c mixer thats not working properly. channels 1 and 6 don`t work at all...

Francisco_M
replies: 0 views: 247
Francisco_M 1 day ago

Hiya, I recently bought a H3000 D/SX. Unfortunately when it arrived, the majority of the presets had a loud hissing/digital...

AMedina
replies: 5 views: 265
AMedina 1 day ago

Alright this might be a completely stupid question but I have a Mackie 1220 that has a major power supply issue. The lights...

Canaan
replies: 16 views: 5,213
Bluelick 1 day ago

Hi everybody, for my vocal live rig I am using a TC Helicon Touch 2 and a strymon timeline delay pedal, which accepts line...

Klaatext
replies: 3 views: 245
DrewE 1 day ago

Wondering if anybody there can help me find a batter cover for my TR-808 and or my CR-8000. If you can tell me where to find one...

axkan
replies: 2 views: 1,056
808BD 2 days ago

At power up the display shows the usual greeting. Then what am I seeing: to the left a normal patch bank number like, A-1 or A-2...

LdoubleU
replies: 1 views: 214
dfchandler 2 days ago

I have a Kurzweil K2600 XS 88 key workstation with an internal hard drive that won't mount. I'm wondering if anyone out there has...

Ren Man
replies: 4 views: 521
dfchandler 2 days ago

My old lo-fi Boss RRV-10 reverb bailed on me recently. I'm kinda sentimentally attached to the unit (as this unit was the first...

Quartermass
replies: 6 views: 657
Lysene 2 days ago

Was reading the preview of that old Tape Op article about adding a transformer into the chain to induce more color/mojo. Using...

MYN
replies: 44 views: 2,105
ion-five 2 days ago

Hi guys Can anyone tell which reristor is installed? In the photo marked R81 (where there is a question mark)

Sunshineman
replies: 3 views: 465
nerd_alert 3 days ago

I need to talk with an individual who can answer questions about a test half cut album particularly 1979 at kendun studios for...

Bunnybugs
replies: 2 views: 310
Bunnybugs 3 days ago

Have a Fender deluxe reverb that has developed a tone issue so I figured its a good time to see actually what tube make I have in...

LoveChet
replies: 5 views: 201
Jim Williams 4 days ago

Hey guys I was hoping to get an answer to this question does it matter what gage speaker cable I use for running my Peavey 6505...

Lezzshredss
replies: 2 views: 266
Jim Williams 4 days ago

Hello all, Just bought a used Creamware A16 ultra. Upon unpacking, I heard a loose component moving around inside. I opened the...

tomatoKetchup
replies: 3 views: 265
tomatoKetchup 4 days ago

Hello! I changed a broken VU meter of my Drawmer 1968ME. I had some difficulties to remove the pot knobs to get the front...

Studio48
replies: 3 views: 261
Studio48 4 days ago

Hey everyone, I can't read schematics... I don't do much electronics other than soldering mic and instrument cables. Long...

exit143
replies: 10 views: 3,848
scott_piz 5 days ago

Hey guys, I'm looking for a replacement screen for my Rocktron Intellifex. Anyone knows where I could find one? Cheers.

Gwam
replies: 0 views: 222
Gwam 5 days ago

Hi everyone At the moment I am having a local aluminium shop draw up and ultimately build a rack for my 19" gear. The...

WYWStudio
replies: 0 views: 249
WYWStudio 5 days ago

I have an older Equitek E-300 Microphone (pic attached) that is in need of repair. All the selectable patterns work with the...

jetpackstudios
replies: 14 views: 6,560
chriscaine 5 days ago

Hi, I have a DDA Arena console that is wired to these connectors. I thought they were EDAC, but they seem to be 164 pin and...

noah330
replies: 7 views: 625
noah330 6 days ago

Im trying suss out why my deck keeps blowing out the +35v fuse. I thought i had it last time with a tantalum short to ground, but...

sameal
replies: 3 views: 348
audiospecific 6 days ago

Hi guys Im a long time DynAudio BM6a user, sadly i had to leave them behind when i moved, long story short i cant afford...

logic pro
replies: 0 views: 277
logic pro 6 days ago

Hi all, Anyone know an off the shelf transformer replacement to drop in to my RE201 please? I have a 110v version but I'm...

tigerstyle25
replies: 8 views: 521
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

Hi all, I’ve come across a couple of PQ1161 modules. I have a 8 way rack of 1061 with 2 spare slots already wired. Are...

Wiggy Neve Slut
replies: 1 views: 267
gyraf 1 week ago

Hi all I'm hoping someone can help me diagnose an issue with my monitors. I have a pair of SE Munro Egg150s, bought...

Hint
replies: 35 views: 3,538
DrGeoff 1 week ago

So these little buggers have 0.01uf 400v electro's all over them........ akai/roberts reel to reel pre's that is Can i replace...

sameal
replies: 4 views: 316
sameal 1 week ago

I have had and used some of Fairchild "Integra Series" units over the years, such as the 663 Compressor, 675 De-Esser,...

Bo Hansén
replies: 2 views: 590
Bo Hansén 1 week ago

okay, i couldn´t find any of the answers i was seeking online.. i will try explain this the best i possible can. Do some...

Mik Gamba
replies: 7 views: 582
kirkus 1 week ago

Hello folks, I recently bought a used Presonus Faderport (single fader version) from Ebay without the proper PSU. Works great...

endorka
replies: 15 views: 2,434
cristianonich 1 week ago

Greetings, This is my first post on this particular forum. Problem: I decided that it might be fun to rack up some...

rvwainscott
replies: 9 views: 1,935
rvwainscott 1 week ago

Any schematics out there for a low voltage single supply rail Sample and Hold that can be powered off 3.3V or 5V? Everything...

Deleted 859c1b8
replies: 1 views: 336
bitman 1 week ago

Hey hey! I'd like a Trinity Trip Top –*their version of the Ampeg Fliptop. Trinity Trip Top Kit | Trinity Amps You...

tigerstyle25
replies: 1 views: 266
Radardoug 1 week ago

Been a long time since I’ve been on here. Anyways... So I’ve got a Korg PE-2000 / Poly-Ensemble S / K5, and over the last 6...

SynBiscuits
replies: 1 views: 344
acreil 1 week ago

Hey all! My Casio CT410v has unexpectedly lost its voice.. the drums and accompaniment still work, but no main voice and no...

tigerstyle25
replies: 3 views: 399
acreil 1 week ago

I just picked up this console from a customer of mine in Woodstock NY. I sent some pictures to my old school studio tech friend...

magnet
replies: 21 views: 4,035
dcrowan 1 week ago

Found this Yamaha G100 b212 part. It used to be a combo, but someone took a saw and removed the speaker cabinet. Amp works fine...

Tobias Valentin
replies: 3 views: 359
Tobias Valentin 1 week ago

Could some cabling and resistors make an unbalanced M/S encoder out of the two balanced line out signals from a stereo mic...

whippoorwill
replies: 5 views: 431
Jay Rose 1 week ago

I was wondering if it would be viable to modify this mixer and if the crosstalk specs can be improved. They are 65db at the...

jlam
replies: 19 views: 1,846
jlam 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search