The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 19 views: 51,063
msbettyhunt 1 week ago

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 9 views: 40,134
msbettyhunt 1 week ago

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,136 views: 521,267
msbettyhunt 1 week ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 78 views: 108,810
msbettyhunt 4 weeks ago

Welcome to exactly what the title of this thread suggests! And let me go straight to the disclaimer for all you millennial-,...

okkokkokko
replies: 151 views: 11,071
windmill1234 52 minutes ago

I assembled a cable as described in Mike Senior's "Mixing Secrets" book to hook up an Avantone 5c to one of the...

bartitude666
replies: 1 views: 82
Radardoug 4 hours ago

There has been alot of talk about importance of conversion in recording chain, and lots of people want to know which AD/DA chip...

Chagalj
replies: 487 views: 317,975
FelipeCris 5 hours ago

I have a Soundcraft Spirix Folio SX mixing desk that is stuck in PFL mode. All PFL buttons still function correctly but when all...

garymscott
replies: 1 views: 575
rozzilla 10 hours ago

So because the power supply for my console is pretty noisy I made a big box to keep it in. It's basically a box within a box....

Liquidaudio
replies: 9 views: 368
Liquidaudio 10 hours ago

Well, now i need a bench dummy load. I have been scavaging parts and think i have enough to do it. I want to start with one...

sameal
replies: 39 views: 4,050
sameal 11 hours ago

I'm thinking of building a rudimentary Breathcontroller for CV gear, like my MS20 or any other analog synthesizer. I'm going...

Momkeproggs
replies: 0 views: 66
Momkeproggs 12 hours ago

Hey guys, I was wondering if someone can help. I've searched the forum but couldn't find anything relating to the issue I'm...

ASChana
replies: 18 views: 826
ASChana 14 hours ago

So I recently got a minilyzer from NTI. I also have one of there minirator tone generators. So anyway, I set the minirator at +4...

AnalogBrain
replies: 7 views: 1,267
Warren Huck 23 hours ago

Hi all, I need a key for a TEISCO 60F. I've already tried a Korg MS-10 key and while they look compatible they're...

belzrebuth
replies: 2 views: 633
dialectic 1 day ago

Hi, I've got a Yamaha SPX 90II I put aside years ago with one output channel missing. I decided to mess with it again and...

Jidis
replies: 2 views: 155
Jidis 1 day ago

How difficult is a kit like a CAPI DIY? I have no intention of going into it right away, I'll get something simple to practice on...

Unexplainedbacon
replies: 2 views: 207
Shrdni 1 day ago

I have a set of Genelec 1031A, and a while ago one of my speakers started to behave really strange. It just randomly starts to...

Funky Animal
replies: 0 views: 117
Funky Animal 1 day ago

Would really appreciate help with the following. A couple of years ago, i purchased a stereo pair of Telefunken M60's small...

jaredlaz
replies: 0 views: 135
jaredlaz 1 day ago

I'm bummed, stuck at home like the rest and my stereo system is giving me trouble. The preamp started randomly shutting off...

Sounds Great
replies: 7 views: 364
Sounds Great 1 day ago

I picked up my first tube mic, a Nady TCM1050, a couple years ago and have since become a real fan of their sounds and designs....

smakdaady
replies: 0 views: 130
smakdaady 2 days ago

Hi... I´m powering on an AMEK Angela console that has been in storage and after some power ons with everything working and...

jpambrogi
replies: 13 views: 987
jpambrogi 2 days ago

Hey, i got 2 ADT A1511b Line Amplifier modules and i wanna bring them back to live. did some one got some informations about...

Steffen T
replies: 0 views: 126
Steffen T 2 days ago

Hi... Having an annoying problem with our AMEK Angela: the peak leds on all 36 modules are permanently on!!! Apparently it...

jpambrogi
replies: 0 views: 121
jpambrogi 2 days ago

Hey all, I just finished wiring my patch bays and went to rest them tonight. I'm noticing that a few points out of the four...

jeaves726
replies: 2 views: 180
DrewE 2 days ago

Hi , I bought this buffer chip for my bass (see pic). I went to wire it up and I was going to use an external 18VDC power supply...

chrischoir
replies: 16 views: 468
Piedpiper 2 days ago

I have located a small number of NOS a/d converters for the Lexicon PCM 80 PCM 90 series of digital reverbs that I am using for...

TMI
replies: 83 views: 24,065
italo de angelis 2 days ago

Hi Anybody know the part name / number for this lever ? It's giving me trouble, i don't get any audio sometimes if i don't...

invalidusername
replies: 5 views: 694
invalidusername 2 days ago

I bought a project polysix a year ago and originally attempted to repair it by cutting out a leaky battery and repair bad traces,...

timelesstruths
replies: 0 views: 172
timelesstruths 2 days ago

I have seen some of you guys are members of GroupDIY as well.... I have tried to register on this site with ZERO success. Is...

soundrick
replies: 57 views: 6,918
windmill1234 3 days ago

Hi, I have a Rode NTG 2 that is making some noise. I would like to know if anyone could help me to understand the problem and...

xiri
replies: 0 views: 144
xiri 3 days ago

Tonight the 17v +/- lights went out on my power supply. I have yet to remove it from the rack, but I was curious to see if anyone...

recordinghopkins
replies: 143 views: 27,264
ronerone 3 days ago

I plan to use some channels out of my mg1212 I got rid of as a funky sidecar. I have everything pretty much figured out and...

FatherTime
replies: 0 views: 130
FatherTime 3 days ago

Hello! Hope everyone is safe and sound. Due to being indoors for a few weeks I’ve got around to doing a couple things...

Catape
replies: 1 views: 166
Catape 3 days ago

Forward Hello fellow GS'ers! This is a reissue of a thread that I started over in the Cakewalk forums. It was immensely...

M.Retra
replies: 47 views: 14,314
tamirkarsalam 3 days ago

Hey guys, I know this allen heath vs soundcraft thing has been around in circles and I have read quite a few posts. Both seem...

ax12390
replies: 0 views: 129
ax12390 3 days ago

Hi I removed the exploded RIFA capacitor from my PS20 yamaha synth PSU, and now i have a very noticeable buzzing/hum sound...

invalidusername
replies: 9 views: 342
invalidusername 3 days ago

Hello all! I have a Colorsound Supapahaze and it is missing a capacitor (see on the picture below). Does anyone has the...

niva
replies: 1 views: 163
analogguru 4 days ago

Hi. Im doing a hammond scanner build, im not gonna say it spectacularly failed, i DID get motor noise. But no wonderful...

sameal
replies: 4 views: 284
tINY 4 days ago

Had to fix my MIDI connector on my 522 and opened it up and noticed at 470uf 16v cap soldered to 1 leg of the power supply and...

iaw1978
replies: 0 views: 175
iaw1978 4 days ago

Hello, I've had the Voice Prism Plus for a good while and really love it but I now have a problem : a few days ago i pressed...

aztech222
replies: 12 views: 3,058
Metso 4 days ago

Passing on a helpful tip for the archives: The Studiomaster P7 external power supplies (EP5 220/240V and EP5U 120V) have...

Blue280z
replies: 0 views: 194
Blue280z 5 days ago

I have some Chinese knockoff SM57 capsules that I want to use in reverse as small, low output drivers. I’m wondering if anyone...

arbor
replies: 6 views: 352
arbor 5 days ago

I have a Blue Bottle Rocket Stage 2 which comes with the Powerstream power supply. It employs a soft start feature to avoid...

Hoffmanwantsgear
replies: 0 views: 154
Hoffmanwantsgear 5 days ago

New poster here. I came here after doing searches for the DBX286a and chasing some detailed minutia down a rabbit hole. I...

Altheat0ldme
replies: 2 views: 352
Altheat0ldme 5 days ago

Hey folks, I have a variety of questions revolving around +4dbu & -10dbv in the analog realm. I've read a lot about dbu...

CPhoenix
replies: 2 views: 325
S_mask 5 days ago

Does anybody have a photo of the underside of a Polymoog 203a, to see the grilles, which I'm trying to replace? Thank you! ;)

filmcomposer
replies: 3 views: 233
sameal 5 days ago

so I did the unthinkable and my miktek 300 swung into the floor. I checked and it still works... but phantom power isn't picked...

Ostrol
replies: 1 views: 209
Studio Parkside 5 days ago

Hi, everyone! Long time lurker, firs time poster here. I'm trying to build a fully analog studio with an Orati Mx-70(16tk) as the...

konstantingroove
replies: 42 views: 1,821
Twangcat 5 days ago

So I recently started a thread asking some minor specifics about the audient 22 compared to the Babyface Pro and clarette 2pre....

Nickpu
replies: 8 views: 312
Nickpu 6 days ago

Started a mixing session the other day to find one of my Adam p11a's wasn't making any noise at all. After doing the obvious...

Marcuswcw
replies: 0 views: 190
Marcuswcw 6 days ago

I have lost hope for finding a reasonably priced MV8-OP1 output expansion board for Roland's MV-8800. :( So I've been toying...

Seccione
replies: 31 views: 7,552
hellogadgets 6 days ago

Hey folks, I have here an old ProTools 7.4.2 LE on MacOS X. The Mac laptop I used to work with PT suddenly started giving me...

Marik
replies: 0 views: 258
Marik 1 week ago

Hello all, I'm new to some of this so bear with me. I play drums and a bass synth (Rolland JdXi) live. I was wondering if there...

bigericowen1
replies: 0 views: 200
bigericowen1 1 week ago

Most of the people who visit this GeekSlutz Sub-Forum have minds that are needed right now: MIT's Emergency Ventilator (E-Vent)...

12ax7
replies: 7 views: 405
12ax7 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search