The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 68 views: 85,252
trondl 1 week ago

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,078 views: 463,117
fazeka 16th October 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 40,895
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 29,701
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

I have a Kurzweil 2500 with 4 keys are not working/working intermittently; A1, F2, C#2, and A2. I tried cleaning the contacts...

StormLord11
replies: 5 views: 136
StormLord11 31 minutes ago

Hello gearslutz, I'm about to be the proud owner of an SSL 4000 E Series (24ch) in about a week or so. I've started...

IliasPre
replies: 10 views: 369
IliasPre 2 hours ago

Dear All, The "play", "FF" and "Rewind" buttons were working a couple years ago. I tired to...

peterlim
replies: 4 views: 148
Radardoug 3 hours ago

Hi, I just toke my D-50 out of storage after 20 years and the sound is completely distorted, noise & creaking....

gkmaia
replies: 5 views: 279
acreil 5 hours ago

Hallo folks! Does anyone out there know of a decent replacement screen, for the main unit, of a 24/96? My one is pretty dim...

JFunc
replies: 0 views: 83
JFunc 7 hours ago

Hello, I have few external mic preamps with transformer coupled outputs. When I connecting the preamp output to the Angela...

smilan
replies: 14 views: 338
Matt Syson 14 hours ago

Hi This is a long shot, but does any of you gearslutz happen to have a spare input transformer (771273A) for a PYE compressor...

sonicdom
replies: 3 views: 347
sonicdom 14 hours ago

hi all, having an issue with an otari mrt-90 mkIII, have been using this paper by j. s. smullian to do the transport...

digitall2000
replies: 13 views: 509
peterlim 19 hours ago

I come across this video & it's in direct contrast to what everyone says. He states you do not need to speaker load on the...

Robert Machine
replies: 12 views: 411
Robert Machine 1 day ago

I'm not even sure if I'm in the right forum, but I assumed this is where the folks with greater technical knowledge then me hang...

norfolk martin
replies: 6 views: 300
Jay Rose 1 day ago

Well this is a long shot, but maybe there's someone out there familiar with this machine :|. I have a Yamaha CE20 "Combo...

StormLord11
replies: 3 views: 279
acreil 1 day ago

Hi I have a PORTA 07 with a faulty voltage regulator. There's only written B891 on it. What's an equivalent part ? What's its...

invalidusername
replies: 16 views: 1,045
invalidusername 2 days ago

Hello. I have a Behringer UMC204HD that I just bought and I'm trying to run both a mic and general sound from my computer...

psiclone
replies: 0 views: 249
psiclone 2 days ago

I'm getting an Altec 1566a here (with the output transformer) and I'm a little confused by the output wiring. Here's the manual,...

bpr103
replies: 3 views: 258
emrr 2 days ago

Hi guys, I'm trying to bring back to life my Peavey Rockmaster tube preamp. It has a special sized transformer to fit the...

joedonchev
replies: 7 views: 407
mbrebes 2 days ago

Hi all, I am trying to find an NTP M100c op amp. Any ideas? Thanks, Seamus EDIT: Found some, thanks!

Seamus TM
replies: 15 views: 3,037
gyraf 2 days ago

decided to replace most of displays in my studio equipment that are dead or allmost at end of life .. most synths is now hard to...

roginator
replies: 114 views: 27,385
dynamixii 2 days ago

I'm no stranger to opening up microphones but the Baby bottle is a real puzzle. Anyone here know the secret ? I'm guessing...

SZC
replies: 5 views: 2,432
Andrenalinnn 3 days ago

So much gear from the 2000's had switches fail. I want to resurrect a Roland Fantom-X and a V-Synth. Are 'soft tact' something I...

HaveItAll
replies: 4 views: 302
HaveItAll 3 days ago

Hi everyone. I've got a mixer I'm going to be using and I've noticed that keeping the volume low on the channels and the master...

AlphaDingo
replies: 22 views: 586
JohnRoberts 3 days ago

Who is using a Cadac J-Type console in their studio ? Dealing with some PFL and routing Mods. I can see a future "Cadac...

spectrasound
replies: 8 views: 3,776
spectrasound 3 days ago

Hey guys, I have three BSS 404 units all with the exact same problem... The units power up and seem to be running normally,...

Brownrusty
replies: 3 views: 2,238
musicfirst234 3 days ago

hello i need to make a low pass and a high pass filter i have here Guitar Pedals: R-C Filter Calculator a simples...

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 10 views: 7,427
u87allen 3 days ago

Hi guys, Was hoping somebody could help me with a problem that's popped up after recapping a guitar amp I own.. I'm not an...

PartHunter
replies: 5 views: 372
u87allen 3 days ago

Hey all, Would really appreciate it if anyone could point me in the direction of a Soundtracs PC MIDI 24 Manual. Thanks...

Blissy
replies: 1 views: 258
mbrebes 4 days ago

I've a matched pair of Oktava MK-102 s with different capsules. They were working fine and well-looked after. Recently, one...

filmcomposer
replies: 7 views: 729
filmcomposer 4 days ago

I am a guitarist/BV singer with mild hearing loss, resulting in a notch between around 1khz and 2kz Since I use wired...

grannis
replies: 1 views: 290
wrgkmc 5 days ago

Hi, i need new set of passive monitors to test and compare gear i made. For now i'm using old KRK ST8 which aren't matched at...

LFTR
replies: 2 views: 345
LFTR 5 days ago

Can someone share with me the termination of the xlr using Gotham GAC-7? Thank you.

Johnny Mack
replies: 3 views: 306
Jay Rose 5 days ago

Can the Roland JX3P be switched from using 120V power to 220V power by replacing the transformer and just the fuses from the...

Slutty Professor
replies: 4 views: 318
Slutty Professor 5 days ago

Hi. Any skilled electronic engineers out there who could help me out with some pinpoints to where this malfunction of the 5021...

Tonzim
replies: 0 views: 265
Tonzim 6 days ago

Hey guys, how are you? I was going for a Neumann KM100 + AK40, but I noticed that the internal connections are totally...

Julian J. Ludwig
replies: 2 views: 340
Julian J. Ludwig 6 days ago

Hi- I recently got an EPS16+rack, no scsi, in a trade. I'm generally familiar with how to use it because of have an original EPS...

novoline
replies: 2 views: 460
RetroFunk 6 days ago

What are your opinion of schools like Full Sail, SAE, and CRASS. I have heard conflicting opinions and I am just curious if...

dmartin
replies: 21 views: 6,390
analogguru 6 days ago

I'm in the process of making my Midas Venice 240's Direct Outs pre fader. I'm going to be connecting the board to a balanced...

AmongstTheLiving
replies: 7 views: 3,671
roho 6 days ago

Can someone tell me how to bias a Ibanez TSA15H amp with a multimeter? Itb as 2 - 6V6GT tubes. I had to replace the bias trim...

Robert Machine
replies: 5 views: 332
Robert Machine 6 days ago

Hello, I need to repair 2 of my aux out channel on my soundcraft 200 sr (1 and 3) and for that I m looking for the schematics of...

FlorianCWN
replies: 7 views: 629
FlorianCWN 1 week ago

Welcome to exactly what the title of this thread suggests! And let me go straight to the disclaimer for all you millennial-,...

okkokkokko
replies: 15 views: 1,522
EvilRoy 1 week ago

I have some stereo stripes from retro Soundcraft 2400 mixer. (I don't have the mixer itself). Main question: How to use them...

Valeto
replies: 8 views: 1,033
Valeto 1 week ago

In the proces of restoring my CS 60 I removed all of the keys for a thorough cleaning. I'm about to reinstall them and noticed on...

Emanuel23
replies: 0 views: 229
Emanuel23 1 week ago

Everywhere one reads, it’s emphasized that only ‘Hammond tonewheel generator oil’ must be used to oil a Hammond...

filmcomposer
replies: 6 views: 796
DrAudiospecific 1 week ago

Hey guys I own a Tascam 238 unit and use it to multitrack to in my hardware electronic set up. Its a great unit but I recently...

welhamm
replies: 1 views: 251
Radardoug 1 week ago

A while ago I got a Dynacord Echocord Mini. To start of I cleaned the whole machine and heads. I got new tapes from MyTapeEcho....

thijsdrum
replies: 1 views: 657
ekadek 1 week ago

Hi guys, Just a simple question. I'm about to release some new instruments and there's the possibility to release them as...

wavesfactory
replies: 2 views: 822
Pablo Wilard 1 week ago

Hello, Want to start replacing carbons in my console with these, specifically the resistor array in the mic pre because the...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 13 views: 487
Brian M. Boykin 1 week ago

Hi guys and gals, Quick question. I have just built my first diy project, an AML ez1073 pre. I'm at the calibration stage...

megatonemark
replies: 8 views: 1,371
blacky123 1 week ago

Hi again. Well i got one working deck, so thats pretty rad and thanks everybody helping me with that last time. Now i have a...

sameal
replies: 4 views: 387
sameal 1 week ago

I was given a SPX90II. It powers on, the menus work, it sees the input signal, but no sound is output on either channel. Is...

Systolic
replies: 59 views: 19,026
iLCacciLLo 1 week ago

I'm getting mixed info on this & I'm hoping someone can shed some light. I know the Marshall Origin 50H has a "Fixed...

Robert Machine
replies: 4 views: 407
Robert Machine 1 week ago

Hello everyone, I have to clean some scratchy pots of my mixer. I read on this forum that tech pros do not recommend using...

STRING AUDIO
replies: 31 views: 882
Brent Hahn 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search