The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,138 views: 531,686
msbettyhunt 24th April 2020

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 19 views: 52,782
msbettyhunt 27th March 2020

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 9 views: 41,861
msbettyhunt 24th March 2020

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 78 views: 112,891
msbettyhunt 3rd March 2020

Hi, So I want to make a sound tracking device. Think of triangulation but with sound. I will obviously need multiple caps that...

complex
replies: 1 views: 85
analogguru 1 hour ago

Hi, everyone! Long time lurker, firs time poster here. I'm trying to build a fully analog studio with an Orati Mx-70(16tk) as the...

konstantingroove
replies: 43 views: 1,955
konstantingroove 3 hours ago

Any Slutz out there who have wired up a GAC-7 cable for an Apex 460? I‘m having trouble figuring out which pins the two thicker...

MYN
replies: 1 views: 149
Strick9 3 hours ago

I'm not sure if this is a high end question but it seems a lot of people don't even pay attention to this issue. I've been...

WarWeasel
replies: 12 views: 995
Cabirio 4 hours ago

Hi Guys! I have a little problem with my OTARI MX7800 multi-track tape machine that I finally decided to solve. When I press...

Yoski
replies: 4 views: 229
Radardoug 5 hours ago

Beating a dead horse comp here. I bought two of these because i like to torture myself. Don't look at me like that! My...

sameal
replies: 5 views: 294
tchgtr 9 hours ago

I bought a well used Tascam M-1516, but after the sale, i realized it didn't include a power supply. according to Tascam, the...

travis.farmer
replies: 4 views: 193
travis.farmer 9 hours ago

I just finished rehabbing a few Scully 280 preamps and I have a question about racking them up. I learned through doing this...

wirehair
replies: 2 views: 148
wirehair 13 hours ago

I have a project that needs some engineering. I am trying to house an electret microphone in an aluminum housing that is somewhat...

FilmDevices
replies: 3 views: 184
nosebleedaudio 13 hours ago

I replaced my R0DE NTV Tube with an equivalent GrooveTubes 12AT7 tube. While replacing the tube, I spied 2 adjustable pots on...

Ideasite
replies: 17 views: 2,102
Thomas W. Bethe 14 hours ago

I have some 3M 90 spray, a gallon of regular elmers glue, spray adhesives galore... do I really need to shell out $40 for...

jml designs
replies: 4 views: 317
ripple_fx1 1 day ago

Hello Guys, Anyone happen to have Echo Audiofire 12's schematics? Here in China Echo's product support is non-existent. Given...

trymonlam
replies: 7 views: 2,614
bolshed 1 day ago

Hi Folks, Recently I bought a bunch of NOS Tubes for my Uad 4-710 and of course I left one of the stock ones inside to do a...

Holladihitti
replies: 5 views: 565
msbettyhunt 1 day ago

Dear fellow gearslutz, I'm new to the subject of transistors clipping when the transient of the audio signal is too loud, and...

samsegarra
replies: 3 views: 240
samsegarra 1 day ago

I destroyed the Capsule Connector Assembly on my 1980's-era C452EB when I tried to take it apart the other day. I've taken these...

Piyono
replies: 8 views: 656
Piyono 2 days ago

Hi everyone. The LCD on my OB12 died and I ordered a replacement, that at least on datasheet is compatible. Allll the graphics...

Alphavoyager
replies: 0 views: 110
Alphavoyager 2 days ago

hi everyone! i am looking for a pair of nt1a to mod with new capsules and make a stereo setup in a self made enclosure following...

pingalep
replies: 0 views: 139
pingalep 2 days ago

One of the Focals went belly up. We have made progress but it sure would be helpful to have the schematic. Does anyone happen to...

Jacksonian
replies: 0 views: 123
Jacksonian 2 days ago

I'm at it again while I wait on parts for my mixer I'm modding a pr8 I've already pulled out all couipling caps and redundant...

doulos24
replies: 16 views: 7,586
drhardlove 2 days ago

A tech is currently refurbishing my Yamaha 03D console, whose ergonomics, MIDI implementation and built-in effects I love (I'm...

Widowsky
replies: 24 views: 378
Widowsky 2 days ago

Hi guys, hope I'm in the right section. I've recently purchased Studer 904 console in working order, but a bit rough around...

cuba1956
replies: 0 views: 145
cuba1956 3 days ago

Hi all I'm a long time reader of this forum, and a newly registered member, from Paris, France. I bought a Yamaha SPX90...

thomasdf
replies: 165 views: 21,122
Radardoug 3 days ago

Haven’t seen this problem in the countless SPX90 repair forums so I figured I’d make a new thread in hopes of solving my...

mikewolfe
replies: 0 views: 167
mikewolfe 3 days ago

Hey slutz, I have a pair of Sputniks, and one of them is dead. Doesn't light up, and I've tried replacing the fuse. I sent it...

RaygunRS
replies: 5 views: 908
RaygunRS 3 days ago

Hello, I just bought a soundcraft delta 8 with its CPS / 450B power supply. Everything works perfectly except the...

systo
replies: 2 views: 307
streber 3 days ago

Quick question: I just blew the fuse in my Alta Moda Unicomp and the manual suggests using a 250v/250mA slow blow fuse. I can't...

azirkin
replies: 15 views: 21,624
nosebleedaudio 3 days ago

Hi I just got some old M-Audio BX8a speakers and every time I plug them in I'm getting a very loud feedback sound even with the...

Neko2020
replies: 0 views: 119
Neko2020 3 days ago

MKS-50 has a humming mains transformer which I'd like to replace (P/N for 240V: 245-466D) but unobtainium as NOS. MKS-50...

some_turnips
replies: 6 views: 709
some_turnips 3 days ago

Hello all, I’ve got an RME fireface800 and have just purchased a Dangerous D-Box+ which I’ll be connecting via the spdif...

harrywrigley
replies: 0 views: 158
harrywrigley 3 days ago

Hi all, so there is a lot of stuff around here on DIY audio gear, and many conversations occured like 6-7 years ago. So I think...

lynxpoint
replies: 4 views: 4,772
KabbySoundStudio 3 days ago

Hey Slutz! I have a pair of medium-sized tower speakers which are custom made with Philips Full Range drivers, each driver is...

darkalex
replies: 5 views: 241
Northamusi 4 days ago

Dang. I killed my CRO. My trusty Tektronix 2465A. It finally caught fire. :( What's economical and good these days? I...

S21
replies: 2 views: 235
S21 4 days ago

In advance, I have already read searched and read threads about this topic. Problem: While using a used set of KRK VXT8's with...

styphon
replies: 51 views: 25,780
kludgeaudio 4 days ago

Hi! I am building a small midi controller for a one-room-studio, and I want a slide linear fader that will control click-level...

jimj3114
replies: 3 views: 229
DrewE 4 days ago

Hi! I'm planning to do a complete recap of my Sony MX-P61 mixing console. Unfortunately it uses many very tiny capacitors and...

tr0x
replies: 3 views: 1,023
Cantante popular 4 days ago

Hey I’m tweaking out a urei562. I’m looking at the output section and want to add a pot to control the output drive. Any...

enginefire
replies: 1 views: 160
Cabirio 4 days ago

Schematic/pinout diagram for Peluso MX-56 PSU Trying to get a MX-56 PSU repaired at the mo but there are no diagrams on the...

PhilippeK
replies: 0 views: 219
PhilippeK 4 days ago

Hey everyone... I have a Soundcraft Delta 8. I use the tape returns on the board for channels 1-16 from my DAW to the...

streber
replies: 6 views: 651
streber 5 days ago

Hey there, long time lurker, first post :-) I scored a pretty beat up Mackie CR1604 which is showing strange behaviour on three...

Tschibo00
replies: 1 views: 314
Tschibo00 5 days ago

Hello everyone, greetings from lockdown Brooklyn! I'm in isolation making music and sound design, currently furloughed from...

No-Doz
replies: 8 views: 552
LanternPike 5 days ago

Hey Guys - I'm assembling a microphone and I have 2 questions: I checked the capacitance of one of...

neromagnus
replies: 1 views: 201
tINY 5 days ago

Hey there, can anyone let me know what is plus and minus on those red roederstein caps? I see no marking - also nothing on the...

salomonander
replies: 6 views: 249
salomonander 6 days ago

I would like to start a thread for all of you slutz out there that has any info or schematics on AMEKS BIG, Recall, and 501 by...

stevo991
replies: 37 views: 4,753
Matt Syson 6 days ago

I wasn’t quite sure where to post this but this forum seems like one of the most knowledgeable. I just recently received a...

liltracystan007
replies: 1 views: 212
Jim Williams 6 days ago

Hello fellow audiofreaks, (hopefully I'm posting this in the right section of the forum) I got a hold of five AKG C12A...

deekay
replies: 11 views: 1,897
deekay 6 days ago

Hi. I can't seem to find a SAT 6.5 replacement woofer anyway. it's been torn on one of the two speakers (rip in the woofer...

plx
replies: 1 views: 186
Thomas W. Bethe 6 days ago

Hi Friends. I have recently started learning the basics of electronics and have built a few simple circuits from schematics on...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 15 views: 868
Ted Krotkiewski 6 days ago

Is anyone familiar with the Yamaha MV1602? I've just refurbished one, and going through the manual I saw that Aux 3/4 were wired...

urgentmeow
replies: 1 views: 209
Cabirio 6 days ago

Hello can we talk MIDI voltage for a second? I need to understand this: I'm having an issue with my Novation Impulse 49...

proche3
replies: 2 views: 253
proche3 1 week ago

Hello Folks, wondering if anyone has the manual for the ADR express limiter that they would be so kind as to share....

drplywood
replies: 6 views: 2,460
rjb5191 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search