The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Beesneez Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,131 views: 508,991
pan60 3 days ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 73 views: 103,403
Sebastian_darc 1 week ago

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 48,913
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 37,856
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Hey y’all I’m not finding a MIDI controller that interests me and I’ve been flirting with the idea of building an...

bgood
replies: 5 views: 206
bgood 7 minutes ago

Forward Hello fellow GS'ers! This is a reissue of a thread that I started over in the Cakewalk forums. It was immensely...

M.Retra
replies: 42 views: 11,860
Squirralex 1 hour ago

I've just had the weirdest (electronic?) interference that I've never experienced before and was hoping someone could shed some...

drewharris
replies: 3 views: 173
Jay Rose 2 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for a good basic oscilloscope for audio testing/tube biasing. Can someone please recommend something that...

Nabbit
replies: 3 views: 210
Paul Gold 2 hours ago

I picked up an E-mu Vintage Keys Plus with the old blank screen problem. I've fixed a Morpheus that had the same issue by...

bubblebash
replies: 3 views: 214
bubblebash 21 hours ago

Hi, I have a soundcraft 6000 which started with a solo fault. Every now and then the solo light would light up on the master...

cimic
replies: 9 views: 954
Jim Williams 1 day ago

Hi, everyone! Long time lurker, firs time poster here. I'm trying to build a fully analog studio with an Orati Mx-70(16tk) as the...

konstantingroove
replies: 34 views: 1,199
konstantingroove 1 day ago

I have recently built 4 SCA N72 preamps and I have a few questions before I plug them in for the first time. The only...

kennyplex
replies: 1 views: 213
Johnny T 1 day ago

Hi all, Been bringing a Fostex A8 that had been sat in a basement for a few too many years back to life. Almost everything is...

kinjack
replies: 2 views: 283
kinjack 1 day ago

I did the Boss DE200 gainmod yesterday, and it was mostly successful. However, the sound became so clean and tame that I compared...

bubblebash
replies: 3 views: 223
bubblebash 1 day ago

Hello folks, I've been searching for ages and can't find the information I'm looking for to build this: A passive attenuator...

tobi-mobile
replies: 34 views: 2,309
angrychas 1 day ago

Today I just wanted to purchase my Presonus Q2 that I have been waiting for it for 3 weeks and suddenly saw a big red headline on...

AhooraMahone
replies: 3 views: 336
bremusound 1 day ago

Welcome to exactly what the title of this thread suggests! And let me go straight to the disclaimer for all you millennial-,...

okkokkokko
replies: 115 views: 7,939
Brian M. Boykin 2 days ago

Hello, Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, wasn't sure where it goes... I recently purchased a Quaismidi 309 from a...

AtticaEnumbrea
replies: 2 views: 1,520
krazh 2 days ago

Thanks for looking. I've had this Vega 212 Soundserver for quite awhile. A friend of mine who worked for a famous band years ago...

JT2
replies: 1 views: 197
emrr 2 days ago

Hey everybody! I just picked up a used SSL X-Logic Alpha VHD 4ch Pre, and one of the red caps has disappeared before I got my...

Bubbles
replies: 2 views: 256
pedalhoundz 2 days ago

I’ve come across this time and time again, but I’m very curious what the actual physical electronic reason is for this. A...

7up partridge
replies: 3 views: 265
ShadowsOfLife 2 days ago

Hi there, First time poster. Hoping to find some advice within this community :) I recently bought a second-hand Eventide...

sacblanc
replies: 12 views: 438
lovekrafty 2 days ago

I'll admit, I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to these things. I just came across a free pair of bose 901 series II with the EQ,...

thedagem
replies: 5 views: 332
musicalavtech 2 days ago

Hey fellas. This is my first post on the Geekslutz section and I'm just a humble recording engineer who barely knows how to...

WarmJetGuitar
replies: 3 views: 282
tchgtr 3 days ago

I'm diagnosing a Korg sdd1000, and the reading on the 5v pin coming off the power board is slightly out of range from the spec....

bubblebash
replies: 3 views: 299
S_mask 3 days ago

Hello, I have this old ribbon mic and there is a lot of hiss when it is plugged in. It generally goes away when a clouidlifter...

nojmichael
replies: 1 views: 167
Jay Rose 3 days ago

Hi, I hope this is the right place to post this, if not sorry in advance... I have a TubeTech LCA 2B and need to send it off...

Nabbit
replies: 0 views: 170
Nabbit 4 days ago

I find these frequencies to sound cheap and annoying, so if anybody can point me in the direction of large condenser mic with...

Brako21
replies: 0 views: 166
Brako21 4 days ago

Hi everyone Has anyone sold And experience the fees they take reverb on second-hand equipment Say I sell a $ 180 product How...

Eldad
replies: 1 views: 300
oldgearguy 4 days ago

So my buddy's Roland Jazz Chorus suddenly quit working. After a look under the hood and finding both fuses in the power section...

pedalhoundz
replies: 43 views: 6,784
SpiderMullum 4 days ago

Hi. I have a Neve 51 series console and thought it might be fun to do some mods. After doing a little research, it seems one...

Drzayuss
replies: 7 views: 4,275
Geoff_T 4 days ago

I'm kicking around a few solutions for controlling my MCI JH24 from the live room when I'm playing in and recording my own...

crosscutred
replies: 4 views: 301
crosscutred 5 days ago

So in the world of swapping modern op amps into older designs I always add a .1uF cap from the +vcc and -vcc to ground and in...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 20 views: 620
JohnRoberts 5 days ago

Has anyone tried one ? (those that use ultrasound etc to create audible inteference patters in a "beam of sound" etc)...

Gusss
replies: 3 views: 507
Jim Williams 5 days ago

Hey all, I don't have any modding experience, so please excuse my ignorance. I've got an ART Pro MPA II Reference Series (the...

slimjim5792
replies: 18 views: 3,624
Lecussan 5 days ago

Im trying for the third time to correctly connect a Sony SRA-3 preamp to a neutrik 1/4" patch bay. The Sony has TS mic in,...

camadair
replies: 45 views: 1,424
Patrick Norton 5 days ago

I had a set of Event 20/20bas since they were first introduced. They worked AWESOMELY for years... then ONE of them started...

etyrnal
replies: 1 views: 1,107
rdpoor 5 days ago

Hello, Last year i bought a Delta 200 mixer. A few weeks ago there was a problem with the master channelstrip. When i...

quinciejones
replies: 17 views: 4,266
J0hanne5 6 days ago

Anyone know of a device that will split an 8ch adat lightpipe signal into pairs of TOSlink, SPDIF, or 'other'? thanks

heinz
replies: 20 views: 2,281
wedok 6 days ago

Just a little demo of the box I put together. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzM6vpOS97c&feature=youtu.be

Bobby Baird
replies: 1 views: 295
leitmo 6 days ago

I'm stepping up my level of organization here. No more handwritten labels on my Neutrik 1/4" 48 point patch bays. So, I...

DanGo
replies: 20 views: 21,215
Rtroost 6 days ago

Am restoring a Polymoog 203a. The grilles at the bottom of the case, which cover four rectangular air holes, are...

filmcomposer
replies: 0 views: 194
filmcomposer 6 days ago

Developing new enhanced Dolby B version, far more advanced than standard. Standard B is also supported and switchable between B...

Chapai
replies: 32 views: 1,511
12ax7 6 days ago

Does anyone have a schematic for the original E8 Expose' monitors from KRK?

Panelhead
replies: 5 views: 2,795
TV deserter 6 days ago

Hey all, I wanted to build a simple transformer box to pass signal through, both for hum elimination and vintage color. I...

808KickDrum
replies: 14 views: 1,719
jpanderson80 6 days ago

Hello! I have recapped this old grundig HVS-1 spring verb. Really like the sound of it! It had bad hum and a nasty whining noise...

jrp
replies: 16 views: 2,229
mitec1602 6 days ago

Hi, I'm new here and I have a request. I recently bought a Soundcraft 16/08 series II (early 70's). It's a beautiful one but it...

sbass
replies: 31 views: 4,557
crosscutred 1 week ago

Hi, I need to swap a faulty 2520 opamp from one of my 550B. I read somewhere in the forum that the change of an API opamp is...

frenkonio
replies: 10 views: 1,767
themiracle 1 week ago

I'm not sure if the company was handed to another entity to keep going after the owner passed away. confoosed

goom
replies: 7 views: 1,326
leesecho 1 week ago

While the Emu Emax service manual covers a good portion of the circuitry, one key element that is primarily glossed over or...

Rasputin1916
replies: 9 views: 2,111
Jakeballah 1 week ago

Hello, I'm really hoping someone can help me out. I'm trying to track down the build guide for the Bart HRK mpq568c mic preamp....

undermind
replies: 0 views: 231
undermind 1 week ago

I have a Tl Audio A2 stereo processor that I bought used and has always had a strange problem with the EQ engaged. When dialing...

pitchbend
replies: 1 views: 712
cavimaster 1 week ago

I have a 5106 sidecar that needs some work. Someone ran off with our schematic a while ago. I was wondering if anyone has one or...

HardLuckStudios
replies: 1 views: 1,280
DeLaJunglaStudio 1 week ago

Hey there fellow sluts! Im midst deciding between thesehttp://www.thedonclassics.com/u76a-diy.html And the hairball...

ilan
replies: 3 views: 701
pass-out 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search