The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Geekslutz forum

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,054 views: 432,531
monkeyxx 2 days ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 65 views: 77,027
Tony cheese 5th January 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 36,798
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 25,910
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Does the quality of a volume pot have any effect on the sound or is it simply the durability that is different?

dysenterygary
replies: 25 views: 7,633
JohnRoberts 53 minutes ago

Hey, Gearslutz; A while back my Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer conked out from what I believe was my introducing it to a reverse...

Cayce
replies: 3 views: 120
No.7 1 hour ago

I need to rewire apple earbuds in order to use them in non-apple devices, especially when mixing. The earbuds TRRS plug is...

TS-12
replies: 0 views: 49
TS-12 2 hours ago

to quote myself: "I have 2 MXR Digital Delays I would like to repair them both. They power up, but 1 smokes and the...

sines
replies: 34 views: 11,039
Teresa 2 hours ago

Hi, The LED meters on my Amek Angela have this problem that it takes about a minute for the LEDs to shout down after the music...

smilan
replies: 0 views: 75
smilan 4 hours ago

Hi, I bought a second hand 28/24 Amek Angela with a 2000 series power unit PSU last week and the PSU fans need to be...

smilan
replies: 4 views: 249
smilan 4 hours ago

I realize this is asking a lot, but I've hit rock bottom here. I wonder how you gentlemen here would go about finding...

SongJohn
replies: 9 views: 552
No.7 4 hours ago

Hi guys, I have a question about proper grounding in my home studio. I have 3 guitar amps, and a Mackie Onyx 1640i. I...

Krauthammer
replies: 20 views: 424
Krauthammer 7 hours ago

I hope this is the right place to ask this... I'm not an electronics person but I'm trying to learn some things. I have an...

dysamoria
replies: 0 views: 108
dysamoria 9 hours ago

Hello wonderful people with hopefully more knowledge than me. I am in the process of building a relatively simple overdrive...

Jan Irace
replies: 2 views: 130
Jan Irace 9 hours ago

Don't think this has been discussed yet? Anyone using these? NP2RX-TIMBRE - Neutrik Seems heavily geared towards guitars...

thenewyear
replies: 0 views: 118
thenewyear 9 hours ago

Hi I have a PSU for a Raindirk console that is on its way out judging by the smell of burning plastic it is producing. I'm...

johnnyalucard
replies: 0 views: 119
johnnyalucard 9 hours ago

Months ago I was set on the fact that I wanted an all analog studio/sound. I've recently discovered that digital might've been...

Roddick1993
replies: 1 views: 133
MediaGary 11 hours ago

I've been eyeing the Microphone Parts SDC kit lately. I have a couple of MXL603s that never get used, and either I'll mod them or...

Whoopysnorp
replies: 9 views: 898
joesilver 11 hours ago

My tech knowledge is next to nonexistent, but that doesn't stop me from messing with a soldering iron. I came across some...

Brent Hahn
replies: 3 views: 208
Brent Hahn 12 hours ago

Just went to use my Mutronics Mutator for the first time in a little while and my LFO Waveform 4-position switch is not working. ...

SF_Green
replies: 25 views: 336
No.7 15 hours ago

Hi all, this is my first post on gearslutz after lurking on the site for like 3 years. I am a second year music tech student...

Anonymoist
replies: 4 views: 257
Avatar for Pinebox Studio Services
Pinebox Studio Services 1 day ago

Hi All, I'm looking to convert a device to DC. It's native AC but internally works on several DC rails. The rails inside...

rlsoundservices
replies: 13 views: 285
Schoeller 1 day ago

Hi all, Please I was looking to find this schematics for repair various of this PA speakers... any chance to get...

Fredenando
replies: 0 views: 172
Fredenando 1 day ago

I've just gotten BlueCatAudio's Plug'n Script and I'm embarking on some low-level projects, the first interesting one is a...

iluvcapra
replies: 1 views: 250
Jay Rose 1 day ago

Hello everyone ! I've been searching everywhere on the internet for this, thought you guys might know some things regarding this...

Von Mimus
replies: 0 views: 178
Von Mimus 1 day ago

All the Bass and Middle pots on my Bassman 72 Silverface don't work! Hi! This is my very first post on gearslutz! Anyways, I...

jakekeisler7
replies: 4 views: 275
jakekeisler7 1 day ago

Hello, my first post this year! Looking to find details on some DI box transformers which would keep the colouring to...

AtomicMidi
replies: 25 views: 781
Richard Crowley 1 day ago

Hi guys, Just chiming in to ask people's own experience with caps and sound improvements/not. I'm gettting some EQ's racked up...

PartHunter
replies: 31 views: 1,217
monomer 1 day ago

I have 4 mono output synths that I would like to feed all into one DI and out to a preamp. I will only be using one at a time. ...

HostaMahogey
replies: 2 views: 216
HostaMahogey 1 day ago

Looking for fellow CS-80 owners to help establish a standard of what internal resistance readings to expect. With the power off,...

yonny
replies: 0 views: 184
yonny 2 days ago

Is there anything anywhere to help me build my own converter?

inthere
replies: 8 views: 14,663
Schoeller 2 days ago

I have a friend's Studiomaster 16-16-2 that has TBM (Tsubame Radio Co.) 90mm travel 5kohm Audio taper slide pots. I have searched...

Travis1000
replies: 4 views: 854
neil.johnson 2 days ago

Hello there, I have a 20 year old Allen & Heath Mixwizard. The left master channel exhibits a faint rustling "wind...

conroy
replies: 6 views: 285
Schoeller 2 days ago

Hello. Hopefully someone who has done this sees my post. I did multiple searches for this and surprisingly didn't find my...

weenhillage
replies: 13 views: 481
Richard Crowley 2 days ago

Hi fellows my 81 ADJUST encoder went crazy. Turning it clockwise or counter-C-W takes the displayed parameter to its max....

italo de angelis
replies: 25 views: 830
researchtriangle 3 days ago

Hi all. I have the last couple of month experienced some problems with my Emu Emax SE. It made a funny buzzzzzzz sound from...

mmc_808
replies: 1 views: 403
Visor 3 days ago

Hi guys, I own two and one of them is unfortunately not working properly. After some investigation and exclusion of problems...

burningd
replies: 1 views: 329
dfchandler 3 days ago

Hello... Making a patch/switch box. In short, the box will have 16 inputs (8 standard XLR and 8 combo XLR for TRS 1/4 plugs),...

iMisspell
replies: 2 views: 357
iMisspell 4 days ago

Hi all, Had an 80's Dynamix mixing console sat around for a while now which I want to do some work on.. problem is, the whole...

kinjack
replies: 9 views: 335
kinjack 4 days ago

Hi everyone, I haven't posted anything for a while so I have just recently decided to extract the digit and fully restore my...

strahany
replies: 58 views: 7,630
phawsea 4 days ago

not totally sure if this is the right place for this but here it goes anyway! just stumbled into an old yamaha m916 that is in...

ngh
replies: 2 views: 356
lukaroono 4 days ago

Can anyone share any links to or actuall schematics for API or Clone mic preamp? Also need info on where to get the compononets...

J_DMONT
replies: 3 views: 481
gtzack4 5 days ago

hey geeks!!! i just assembled my first DIY project (a fuzzbox that sounds like hot trash on garbage) and im interested in any...

Curtis Franklin
replies: 10 views: 39,051
brianroth 5 days ago

There has been alot of talk about importance of conversion in recording chain, and lots of people want to know which AD/DA chip...

Chagalj
replies: 314 views: 227,244
Jim Williams 5 days ago

Hi I did a search in the forum but I didn't find anything that matches this problem. I've got the original PS-02 psu and the...

soundmachinery
replies: 2 views: 269
soundmachinery 5 days ago

I recently purchased an old Neve 2057 EQ (germanium) and wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction to how this should...

davemoog
replies: 1 views: 1,534
Kasroc 5 days ago

I scored this cool old Electra EP350 flat response tape echo on ebay. I'm cleaning it up and restoring it. I popped a new tape in...

Beneficial
replies: 3 views: 1,241
whatitdoux 5 days ago

Hey guys, No idea how this was able to happen. However, the power button cap of my DSP 20 is gone. Does anybody know where I can...

Bonie3001
replies: 6 views: 277
WorldPowerLabs 5 days ago

Hi - My goal is to own a Maselec without paying Maselec prices. My fantasy EQ would be that or the Buzz Audio REQ-2.2 so that's...

jml designs
replies: 1 views: 295
ruffrecords 5 days ago

Hey guys, So troubled by my KC550 Roland amp, and decided to post for help. I have 3x of these amps, and run two of them in...

phildog33
replies: 1 views: 301
phildog33 6 days ago

Hi, Sorry if this question don't make sense i'm just trying to ge tto grip ith the concept. But say if i have a wav file of a...

complex
replies: 8 views: 492
acreil 6 days ago

Neumann mic transformers BV11 & TAB/Siemans V76 transformers. Hi guys, does anyone have any information on the exact...

DannyMac
replies: 0 views: 261
DannyMac 6 days ago

Hey all, I don't have any modding experience, so please excuse my ignorance. I've got an ART Pro MPA II Reference Series (the...

slimjim5792
replies: 8 views: 1,540
Barorik 6 days ago

Hi I have a semi-working Solton programmer 24 and I need som help with troubleshooting before I dig in with the multimeter...

Boytec
replies: 0 views: 261
Boytec 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search