The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 72 views: 97,045
hebjam 30th August 2019

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,106 views: 493,075
chipss36 29th August 2019

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 46,463
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 35,250
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Hi there! I am experiencing hum on my good not great Soundcraft Spirit FX8. The hum nevel depends on the channels selected...

niva
replies: 4 views: 4,147
Marmac 7 hours ago

Good afternoon! About a week ago, I purchased a used C460b from Guitarcenter that looks clean as a whistle and was pretty...

CJWalker
replies: 13 views: 1,634
Radardoug 10 hours ago

Today I took an IEC power cord apart, hoping to use the internal wires for a short bit of internal power wiring. It's power...

lame pseudonym
replies: 16 views: 532
Brent Hahn 10 hours ago

Hi, I'm restoring a console and need to replace a bunch of MUTE push-buttons. I'm using a bunch of new push-buttons that...

jazzbutcher
replies: 9 views: 265
stixstudios 15 hours ago

i have a trident 80B and it has developed an uneven output on the stereo out (L/R) buss. The left side is low by about 10DB as...

michaelkerchner
replies: 4 views: 304
WorldPowerLabs 15 hours ago

(Be advised the 2nd uploaded WAV is LOUD! :deth:) Hi. I've been running into noise problems whilst trying to setup my 2 synths...

QuintEssence
replies: 5 views: 229
QuintEssence 23 hours ago

I was calibrating a Juno 106 and when I reached the PWM calibration I noticed all voices had a nearly perfect pulse signal except...

belzrebuth
replies: 1 views: 468
Aaron H. 1 day ago

Hi, I would like to share an idea for a new midi controller and would love to hear some feedback. I am not affiliated with any...

mixalis
replies: 16 views: 1,243
JB872 1 day ago

I am trying to find a source for the 11 pin female tray connector for a Langevin 5116B module. The stock connector appears to be...

Doc B.
replies: 0 views: 267
Doc B. 1 day ago

Hi everybody. I need some advice. My Peluso 2247 is making a crackling sound. It has happened before. Previously, I have removed...

Jimmyw3893
replies: 0 views: 179
Jimmyw3893 1 day ago

Hello, I have a CAD VSM-1 microphone that needs a new tube. Currently it has a Sovtek 12AX7WA. I was wondering if someone...

muddbros
replies: 51 views: 3,526
ruffrecords 1 day ago

Hi all, I just took over a studio here in Brooklyn, and the cables runs from the live room to the control are terminated with...

rberotti93
replies: 1 views: 250
brianroth 2 days ago

Can I sub dead BC179b transistor for 2SC3329? Also, if you could explain to me how to know? BC179B datasheet:...

ryandfaris
replies: 2 views: 183
ryandfaris 2 days ago

Tonight the 17v +/- lights went out on my power supply. I have yet to remove it from the rack, but I was curious to see if anyone...

recordinghopkins
replies: 126 views: 24,598
ronerone 2 days ago

My Roland JX8P is noisy. Not noisy in a gargling, crackling kind of way, it just has a high background noisefloor all the time....

Slutty Professor
replies: 5 views: 454
Radardoug 2 days ago

Hello, I just finished a few mods on my Korg MS-20 Mini. There are already some resources online showing how to add...

sin night
replies: 1 views: 214
GAF Vu Master 2 days ago

Hey! I'm having trouble with interference that I think is coming from the mains. The noise is a high pitched whine that sounds...

lpww
replies: 18 views: 710
lpww 2 days ago

Hi, I have a Soundcraft delta 200 for a few weeks now, and now the Master-module has a problem, and as i am not a real techhead...

Waldschwammerl
replies: 33 views: 5,181
Jim Williams 2 days ago

At power up the display shows the usual greeting. Then what am I seeing: to the left a normal patch bank number like, A-1 or A-2...

LdoubleU
replies: 2 views: 438
jonathanBoring 3 days ago

Hi - I have a MCI JH110C-8 (1") -there are very small flat spots on the faces of the tape lifter rods (nothing drastic)...

juniorexploder
replies: 7 views: 1,014
2Low 3 days ago

Hi, I've got a HiFi stereo preamp with two 12ax7 valves. Attaching the schematics (the schematics uses 12au7 as the second...

hohohoho
replies: 1 views: 286
tINY 3 days ago

I just went to fire up my RED Audio Type A tube mic and when I plug the 7 pin cable into the mic body the light on the power...

TheVillageIdiot
replies: 4 views: 717
Byron Pierce 3 days ago

There has been alot of talk about importance of conversion in recording chain, and lots of people want to know which AD/DA chip...

Chagalj
replies: 441 views: 294,881
Giro1991 4 days ago

i bought an old psu for my soundcraft dlx delta some months ago. it has been working fine until the other day when i couldnt get...

5.333V
replies: 91 views: 11,729
Jim Williams 4 days ago

I'm not able to find a schematic for this. Does anyone know if this is a starved plate design? I had my VLA modded to full...

Old Goat
replies: 11 views: 4,178
JimmyT 4 days ago

I have managed to track down the manual and a service manual for the 224x, but it is lacking a schematic for the NVS...

LittleDev
replies: 2 views: 612
justanalogue 4 days ago

Mixer mod

Hi I have a Soundtracs 32/4/2 mixer, not used at the moment but still a good unit. Just feel it's a bit lifeless... I'm going to...

Transmutant
replies: 62 views: 2,185
Transmutant 5 days ago

the capstan motor on my Otari locked up, when I opened the motor casing, a small plastic piece fell out, motor spins fine, that...

parpat
replies: 4 views: 764
parpat 5 days ago

I need a 3.5mm to bare wire. Bought a 3.5mm to rca and clipped the ends but I found there are 2 wires plus a shield. Wires are...

jerry123
replies: 4 views: 257
jerry123 5 days ago

I am restoring my Auditronics 26 channel Son of 36 Grant console. I have seen many posts suggesting a replacement of the power...

jvancorduroy
replies: 4 views: 301
Jim Williams 5 days ago

Hi ! I'm going to unite a bunch of Bose satelite speakers to make a poor man's L1..... I opened up the se-5 speaker and found...

LukeAndListen
replies: 33 views: 1,918
Richard Crowley 6 days ago

I just got two Orban tanks the other day and I'm wondering how to wire one of them up to my driver( tank driver from Radial). I...

mick61
replies: 3 views: 361
Jim Williams 6 days ago

Hi i am not technical wizard but I can solder :) can anyone do me a favour and point me in the right direction for a replacement...

Minilove
replies: 5 views: 366
Jim Williams 6 days ago

Hi all, I have an NPNG DMP-2NW that needs a (hopefully minor) repair. The problem is no signal on channel 1. No action on...

Byron
replies: 1 views: 537
Byron 6 days ago

I've got a Yamaha SPX 1000 open on the work bench that came to me with "Warning Data Error" upon boot. It passes...

btmohler
replies: 1 views: 400
btmohler 6 days ago

man it hurts typing this out; I was playing my cs50 recently when I suddenly heard a soft pop and noticed afterwards only 3/4...

dannykorrson
replies: 3 views: 695
yesman 6 days ago

Hello, This is my first post on GS, although I've been lurking since my teenage. My TR-808 is giving me a headache. After...

Buddspencer
replies: 0 views: 334
Buddspencer 1 week ago

Can you recommend me the best tube to use with spl mk2-t vitalizer? Unit has stock Sovtek 12AX7LPS tubes (one operating in stereo...

sat159p1
replies: 12 views: 3,526
work 1 week ago

Can anyone provide a copy of the Yamaha diagnostic software (or a link) for the M7CL? I see the references in the service manual...

CraigF
replies: 0 views: 348
CraigF 1 week ago

Hey everybody, I'm thinking about building / developing a MCU-based hardware controller for plugins. Does anybody know whether...

Uli Auer
replies: 5 views: 1,174
Uli Auer 1 week ago

Hello, I'm getting a very strange intermittent problem with my TLA "Ivory 2" 5051, which is ruining some recordings...

compo
replies: 14 views: 1,690
Radardoug 1 week ago

I have a vintage Tesla channel strip that I've recapped the EQ section, and have fixed up the PSU on. It's now receiving a...

ryandfaris
replies: 0 views: 355
ryandfaris 1 week ago

Hi Folks does anyone have a schematic for a Furman LC3. I would like to add the balance circuit and not sure what the deal is...

Shak
replies: 7 views: 1,003
soundshots 1 week ago

Hey all, I just bought a piece of vintage test equipment (Leeds and Northrup 5430) with some cool knobs and faceplate. I was...

ryanisprism
replies: 0 views: 383
ryanisprism 1 week ago

Welcome to exactly what the title of this thread suggests! And let me go straight to the disclaimer for all you millennial-,...

okkokkokko
replies: 40 views: 3,777
crosscutred 1 week ago

Hello, What could I do to my DBX 386 to make it sound less "consumer"? I figure I can change the 12AU7 tubes to...

Chris Parsons
replies: 20 views: 7,093
indigenous 1 week ago

I'm fixing up a Tesla EJU 124 channel strip I got for next to nothing. Got it working just "fine" but it's got real low...

ryandfaris
replies: 7 views: 528
ryandfaris 1 week ago

I am fixing a M-Audio Prokeys 88SX which has a faulty main board. Anyone here with a faulty Prokeys 88SX and may want to get...

gkmaia
replies: 0 views: 405
gkmaia 1 week ago

Hello, I believe cardioid takes two signals and does something with the phase to produce the cardioid pattern. Is it...

gearstudent
replies: 3 views: 504
gearstudent 1 week ago

Assuming I don't get an existing MK219 or 319, I'm wondering about building the circuit from scratch using something like a...

les24preludes
replies: 3 views: 426
Lumbergh 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search