The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,080 views: 469,776
the unik 2 weeks ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 68 views: 87,434
trondl 28th November 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 41,932
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 30,737
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Hi all, Anyone know an off the shelf transformer replacement to drop in to my RE201 please? I have a 110v version but I'm...

tigerstyle25
replies: 3 views: 96
Richard Crowley 36 minutes ago

I've been rather new to the world of electronic circuits. I've only recently began acquiring parts for my intended audio circuits...

Ensefalon
replies: 2 views: 73
Ensefalon 2 hours ago

I'm refurbishing a korg electribe er-1 with a bad pitch pot. I've noticed that the same pots seem to be used in a lot of gear, so...

thermal
replies: 5 views: 201
ruffrecords 2 hours ago

Hi All, A while ago the back light on a friends 02R died. Looking around, it appears Yamaha have given up supplying...

Radardoug
replies: 2 views: 424
artmanjam 8 hours ago

A couple of questions here. Let me mention that the channel strip in my console has two discrete opamps, the Yamaha 80100 and...

Jonk
replies: 0 views: 104
Jonk 9 hours ago

I've got Cool Edit Pro but can't remember how to do it. The reason I ask is that I've just replaced the "surrounds"...

stixstudios
replies: 8 views: 504
stixstudios 10 hours ago

Hi, I have the equivalent of a complete digital audio studio of the 1990's (& later period) available, including, among...

Studio GST
replies: 0 views: 115
Studio GST 10 hours ago

Hi Slutz, I have 2 of these units and even though they are cheap units i cant help but use them in the mix as they have a...

Roy drage
replies: 11 views: 4,519
pushtwicetopanic 14 hours ago

Attached are some photos of things I thought may be requested. Okay, So I have had this Mac Pro for approx 4 yrs, and it has...

Roy T
replies: 19 views: 621
mbrebes 1 day ago

As the header says, I got a CAD GXL 3000 mic for nearly free. The circuit appears to be completely intact, the noise floor very...

mgobirch
replies: 0 views: 217
mgobirch 1 day ago

If you're handy with a soldering iron and a schematic, this is a thread to show off your DIY studio gear builds. Compressors,...

che_guitarra
replies: 241 views: 69,162
pief 1 day ago

Hi all. I've got a Studer A80R machine. 1/4" 15/30ips. I'm looking to replace the transport bearings but would like to...

Strange Flower
replies: 2 views: 312
gyraf 1 day ago

Hey all, I've just acquired a 1600 that I'm in the process or bringing back to its former glory. I had an idea to switch out the...

nztim
replies: 1 views: 283
Radardoug 1 day ago

Hi all I have been looking at low cost altrenatives for microphone preamps lately when I came upon threads raving about the...

Gik
replies: 8 views: 1,360
devilyonder 1 day ago

So I won a bid on an EmaxII and on its way to me I believe it was dropped due to the box being damaged along with,without opening...

Markg234
replies: 0 views: 268
Markg234 2 days ago

Hi Does anyone out there have the schematics for the Korg CR-4 (4-track cassette recorder)? I can only find the user manual...

Sumtn
replies: 2 views: 607
Silentmidi 2 days ago

Hi, I'd like to add a master volume to my 64 Deluxe Reverb. I found this site a few months ago: AB763 Mods by Robinette,...

BrassElephant
replies: 11 views: 690
UKMK00 2 days ago

I'm having a weird problem with this. Despite the fact that input meters show that there is plenty of headroom, not a hint of red...

edwinhurwitz
replies: 6 views: 1,018
Ronono 2 days ago

Dear Friends If you have a firmware dump of the TC2290, please let me know. I would be interested in (mostly the 27.xx...

mickeyratt
replies: 1 views: 293
lynch1972 2 days ago

Hey, I have a Studer 928 console that would benefit from a demagnetization. It seems like a fairly simple operation, but...

mister m
replies: 2 views: 301
mister m 2 days ago

Hello, I've run into a problem with one of my KRK monitors. I've ordered a replacement electronics panel for it. However,...

NnMan
replies: 5 views: 1,176
Parsnip 2 days ago

Hi all, I have an Ampeg J12-t (the 90s reissue) that won't power on, and I'm trying to figure out why. In testing the power...

Riinehart
replies: 14 views: 545
Riinehart 3 days ago

Hi, anybody know a source for the kind of switch marked 'in' on my compressors? Or the name maybe? I wanted to add a link switch...

Led
replies: 14 views: 2,106
boriscrispin 3 days ago

What is this? It says 20.000 TOCRY. Some sort of cap?

Slutty Professor
replies: 7 views: 380
Lumbergh 3 days ago

Hi everyone! My boss recently got an RCA BA-145 AGC compressor. I am having trouble finding any kind of manual or info on this...

deigoruellez
replies: 5 views: 479
gyraf 3 days ago

Hi Geeksluts Can anyone help me with the Rane HC-6 headphone amp? When anything is cranked up{global or single} There's a lot...

roadworn
replies: 5 views: 903
Ameritrash 3 days ago

Anyone replaced a front power switch on a Genelec 8030A? I can get a power switch from a place here in the UK but genelec...

mozart999uk
replies: 4 views: 1,176
zimbirk 4 days ago

My hearing isn't the greatest and I'm not hearing my car radio\disc player properly. What I'd like to do is add a headphone...

kangyunmei
replies: 8 views: 492
Jim Williams 4 days ago

Hello to everyone! Here is a question. I've got a clone of U47 microphone. If I put Tim Campbell ct 12 (AKG ck 12) into it, what...

irina
replies: 2 views: 306
gyraf 4 days ago

Hello, I'm new in this forum, I'm asking an help for a Groove Tubes Vipre I bought used. The problems is that I only hear ...

Peter99999
replies: 19 views: 5,611
ezrashanti 4 days ago

Hello, I'm very new to using a soldering iron, but I've soldered a few hundred cable connectors so far and put together a...

trubadoor
replies: 22 views: 907
cdkelly 4 days ago

Hey y’all, So I came up on an RS-202 that needed a little bit of love so I decided to jump into it myself, my problem is I...

softmachine1349
replies: 0 views: 278
softmachine1349 5 days ago

I saw this Pultec Pair on Ebay and was super interested to see it had the original (beautiful) manuals that appear hand bound and...

LordRadio
replies: 2 views: 584
doom64 5 days ago

Hello all, This is my first post on this website and i feel that i would get the best answer to my question here. I am...

KatMorr
replies: 3 views: 442
Richard Crowley 5 days ago

Hey Guys, I attached some photos of a WA 47 mic capsule diaphragm I'm struggling with. The dust and debris came up pretty...

TBone1965
replies: 2 views: 348
Richard Crowley 5 days ago

Like the title says, I'm getting no output from the single channels. The L/R channels have sound, but is pretty quiet and puts...

MachineGunFunk
replies: 1 views: 340
MachineGunFunk 6 days ago

Hi GSers - Diagnosing my original FX-G384 Grey Face with THAT 2002T VCAs and LF356N ICs. I'm hoping some here may take pity on...

SeanRyder
replies: 53 views: 1,333
SeanRyder 6 days ago

My Channel passes audio via line no problem. When I engage the EQ button the audio does not pass. The EQ engage light works...

shortyboyboy
replies: 9 views: 589
shortyboyboy 6 days ago

Hello, reacently i found a wonderful sounding vintage Italian tube mixer-tape echo sistem Semprini Stereofon Eco 707...Its...

vly
replies: 2 views: 2,081
mulderden 6 days ago

I used to have a BLA PM8 and I have been using a DIYRE SB2 summing mixer which is cool, but I’m really missing having level and...

chinesewhiteman
replies: 25 views: 942
chinesewhiteman 6 days ago

Hi, I've found a boss bx80 mixer then I have clean with air dry and kontakt cleaner, but it act weirdly with some instrument. On...

Kortes
replies: 0 views: 274
Kortes 6 days ago

Hello all. Some time ago, I purchased a small 8x2 mixer from a member here (who apparently knows nothing about it) in an ebay...

NEWTON IN ORBIT
replies: 27 views: 4,000
Antagon1st 6 days ago

Hi all, I was fortunate enough to scoop up a 200b the other night. I am currently refurbishing and inspecting it before powering...

D33K
replies: 2 views: 358
D33K 1 week ago

Hello, I'm new to the forums, I came across this forum looking for info about this topic and it looked like you might be able to...

molton
replies: 10 views: 531
molton 1 week ago

Gentlemen, ladies... My 1/2" Otari MTR 12-II 4TK works great EXCEPT when rewinding, the supply reel doesn't seem to...

juniorexploder
replies: 2 views: 328
GLouie 1 week ago

I recently picked up a used AKG C414-B XLII for cheap with the disclaimer from the dude I bought it from that "it only works...

CarneyAudio
replies: 4 views: 539
CarneyAudio 1 week ago

Seeking a bit of guidance on my UK mains installation. little rooms \ project studio __________________ / | c | ...

forestcreature
replies: 17 views: 1,008
forestcreature 1 week ago

Hi I recently picked up an old Studiomaster Mixdown Classic 8 desk to sum my synths but it didn't come with a manual and I can't...

Jazz Hands
replies: 1 views: 1,049
andreaires 1 week ago

New documentary about how Swedish Producers and Song Writers had hits with the likes Brittney Spears. Did somebody watch it ?

mojasi
replies: 1 views: 372
chrisso 1 week ago

I would like to know what ideas people have come up with to lower latency/lag while doing live track recording. I have had a few...

s wave
replies: 1 views: 298
audiospecific 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search