The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Geekslutz forum

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 66 views: 82,210
Philbo King 1 week ago

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,071 views: 450,044
gyraf 2 weeks ago

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 39,360
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 28,293
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Hi Geekslutz My 5052 had crackling pot meters, and it seemed that a full cleaning service was due. As I found, one needs to...

Emanuel23
replies: 0 views: 76
Emanuel23 5 hours ago

As a few of you may recall, I've been working on this pet project for the past few years that involves using a loop of audio tape...

Explodey
replies: 0 views: 68
Explodey 6 hours ago

I've seen this done before, but im curious if theres an exact science, has to be, about placement of the preview head on an...

sameal
replies: 33 views: 962
analogguru 6 hours ago

My Korg DRV 3000 (vintage reverb/delay) says in the display: internal memory low. So I have to change the internal battery. I...

The Untuned
replies: 2 views: 300
Northamusi 9 hours ago

I've got a Ensoniq Eps16+ that's unable to boot. All it does on startup is entering its test mode where when you press a key it...

belzrebuth
replies: 0 views: 101
belzrebuth 10 hours ago

I'm looking for any schematics or tech info for Orange County version of the Compex. I'm servicing one of the newer versions with...

David Kulka
replies: 0 views: 103
David Kulka 10 hours ago

Analog eq causes phase distortion, right? Do the hi pass and internal caps in a microphone do the same thing? I think they...

bangbang
replies: 5 views: 230
Jim Williams 12 hours ago

Ive been sent over here as another user thought that you could answer some of my questions. I own a russian analog stringer...

Alvin Row
replies: 0 views: 115
Alvin Row 15 hours ago

I've been eyeing the Microphone Parts SDC kit lately. I have a couple of MXL603s that never get used, and either I'll mod them or...

Whoopysnorp
replies: 16 views: 1,732
Birdlives1955 20 hours ago

Hi guys, this is a long shot - but I've obtained a rackmount MXR-171 eq, and it's got noise/hum issues and a bit of hiss on...

boriscrispin
replies: 1 views: 1,647
recordinghopkins 1 day ago

Hello, I picked up an MG-1 with a few issues a few months ago for a great price. I've found the service manual online, but...

darkscorch
replies: 0 views: 158
darkscorch 1 day ago

I was given a SPX90II. It powers on, the menus work, it sees the input signal, but no sound is output on either channel. Is...

Systolic
replies: 57 views: 17,870
iLCacciLLo 1 day ago

Hi! I love my little passive SM Pro Nanopatch 2 passive monitor controller, but it doesn't have a switch to select an...

jimj3114
replies: 0 views: 179
jimj3114 1 day ago

Hi all I'm hoping someone can help me diagnose an issue with my monitors. I have a pair of SE Munro Egg150s, bought...

Hint
replies: 29 views: 2,127
boyz001 1 day ago

Does anyone know where i can find neutrik connectors cheap wholesale. I've been looking everywhere and the prices are always the...

grizzlycables
replies: 16 views: 640
Brent Hahn 1 day ago

Anyone know if a Drip still makes these boards? I'm just curious as I've come across a lot of threads about them but nothing...

Tahoebrian5
replies: 0 views: 210
Tahoebrian5 1 day ago

I am hoping for some advice here: I got myself a used TL Audio A 4 summing unit. Mint condition, but on closer inspection, it...

dvdr
replies: 0 views: 209
dvdr 1 day ago

If you require schematics / user manual for the EMT 258 noise filters i am currently racking a pair and have this data document...

dreadbizniz
replies: 3 views: 1,568
tron23 1 day ago

Hi, I have done a lot of searching and can't find a product to do what I need. I need a mute switch that simply mutes my...

noah330
replies: 6 views: 1,129
Richard Crowley 2 days ago

Dear all, hope someone could help me. I need a help to find any service manual for Tweed Audio consoles. It looks a really...

Gzmo
replies: 47 views: 16,413
RE201 2 days ago

Hey i dont know if this is the right section to ask but i am working on my russian TOM 1501 synth and i noticed that some of the...

Alvin Row
replies: 9 views: 363
Alvin Row 2 days ago

Hello all, I'm doing a bit of investigation on this filter and trying to figure out: what was the famous "critical"...

tomatoKetchup
replies: 2 views: 279
tomatoKetchup 2 days ago

Hello sluters! I am looking for various Yamaha PM-2000 bits and parts. The most valuable ones are: - Knobs - PSU...

niva
replies: 8 views: 651
niva 2 days ago

I'm wondering what is causing the periodic static bursts on output #14 on my Alesis HD24XR recorder. The static only appears on...

dsaudio
replies: 1 views: 272
Jim Williams 2 days ago

What is the "demodulated follower", e.g. pin 10 on a CD4046? I think I understand that it follows the correction...

forestcreature
replies: 0 views: 243
forestcreature 2 days ago

Hi I have a weird problem. My OB8 has a tuning issue. Around E4, it drops about 3,2 semitones. The calibrations are ok the...

Jack Duelisis
replies: 21 views: 1,589
Sonate 2 days ago

Hello, I have a DBX 166XL Compressor/Limiter/Gate :facepalm:. Is there anyway to modify it to improve its performance? Is the...

iltrich
replies: 6 views: 2,613
LifeWhyz 2 days ago

I have begun making modifications to an old Univox Maxi-Korg synthesizer. When I bought the unit it was partially functioning...

Hollowman9
replies: 32 views: 1,213
Hollowman9 2 days ago

I have problems with my Zoom 9010, if i switch to routing 3 and use on e1 and e2 and phaser. I have problems on the e1 channel....

BHW
replies: 0 views: 211
BHW 3 days ago

Im an old musician/composer who decided to make something again after over 25 years of pause. Have some old relic instruments...

MrTeach
replies: 3 views: 350
zamproject 3 days ago

Hey everybody how are you? ^^) I want to try building a guitar cabinet it seems like it could be an easy way to really branch...

Spano
replies: 8 views: 679
lame pseudonym 3 days ago

I have a lomo 19a9 that I bought about ten years ago. The power supply is a pretty straight forward box like a neumann, AKG,...

jetproplabs
replies: 12 views: 2,360
rozovoku4e 3 days ago

Hi I was looking for a service manual and someone suggest me to ask here. I repair some old stuff as tube amps, pedals,...

rachtaia
replies: 1 views: 354
Synth Guru 4 days ago

I own a brand new Eventide Orville (old stock) and intended to use it again. When it boots it says it is a DSP7000 (!!), and get...

SP2016
replies: 7 views: 419
electricsound 4 days ago
Avatar for Pinebox Studio Services

I have a PSU for a Gefell UN-920 that has a patter selector switch which has mechanically failed. I contacted Gefell and they...

Pinebox Studio Services
replies: 1 views: 315
Avatar for Pinebox Studio Services
Pinebox Studio Services 5 days ago

Hello, I'm a DIY guy that gets things fixed if I have some guidance. A used Yamaha AW1600 Digital Multitrack that I own , has a...

wolf1419
replies: 7 views: 496
wolf1419 5 days ago

Greetings people! Im posting about a pair of ESI Near05 classic, which need a new tweeter speaker as i have done the one! I...

tasoshobby
replies: 1 views: 347
tasoshobby 5 days ago

My SPX 90 is really noisy. i believe it is the power supply. It gets very hot, I think its on it's way out. was thinking of...

Blissy
replies: 9 views: 1,090
soulguitar 5 days ago

So the tiny fuse in the Phantom power circuit has blown at some point on the 8304 here at the studio I work at. Was wondering if...

crzmky
replies: 2 views: 274
crzmky 6 days ago

I bought an AVID Artist Mix a few months back and it's been working great. Today during a session without touching it I hear a...

ArKay99
replies: 17 views: 4,977
Legali 6 days ago

hi there, me and my tech are about to give up on this tuning problem my P5 has. only voices 4 and 5 of osc b are not tuning...

mr. harrison
replies: 0 views: 276
mr. harrison 6 days ago

Hello, I'm looking for the Schematic for the Series 800. If anyne got them, I would really appreciate if they could...

Martel80
replies: 3 views: 661
Martel80 6 days ago

Hi People, i have a little Problem with my Ensoniq ESQ-1. The Filter Cutoff don't open right. The sounds missing...

steefaan
replies: 3 views: 556
Man-Machine 1 week ago

Lately I've noticed that I have to use quite a lot of gain on my mic pres to get a good level out of my Phanthera V. I decided...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 10 views: 1,076
Princeton.Verb 1 week ago

Hi, I am currently working on building myself an 8 channel summing mixer from the NY Dave schematic that has been floating...

noah330
replies: 15 views: 620
forestcreature 1 week ago

Hi all, I'm trying to bring a Crumar Performer back to life. It looks like a previous owner made some sort of modification to...

Riinehart
replies: 2 views: 732
analog greg 1 week ago

Does somebody has a copy of any firmware version for Yamaha KX88/76 master keyboard? I just bought KX76 with some issues and...

DanFor
replies: 3 views: 552
DanFor 1 week ago

hey guys This is my first post here so apologies if I'm not in the right place! I have been playing around with a...

RichRadio
replies: 0 views: 264
RichRadio 1 week ago

There has been alot of talk about importance of conversion in recording chain, and lots of people want to know which AD/DA chip...

Chagalj
replies: 379 views: 245,604
onlyme 1 week ago

Hello, I think I might need a new drive for my e4xt every time I try to save anything it won't work and every time I try to flash...

Rockman Rock
replies: 1 views: 325
dfchandler 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search