The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 72 views: 95,076
hebjam 3 weeks ago

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,106 views: 489,793
chipss36 3 weeks ago

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 45,524
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 34,318
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

A couple years back I scored some free electronics from a local radio station that was closing down and among the haul there was...

pitchbend
replies: 3 views: 223
mrfantastic 1 hour ago

An interesting problem. When I load the tape into the SV 3800, it seems to load fine, the guides come out and wrap the tape...

scottsnailham
replies: 15 views: 1,176
scottsnailham 3 hours ago

Anyone have a Lexicon LP-2 output filter (small metal container)??... lexicon part #023-03196 ... it's the lowpass filter for the...

yeloocproducer
replies: 34 views: 4,584
mikefiction 7 hours ago

I'm about to buy a Yamaha Rev1 Reverb unit but first it needs a new internal battery and a new battery in the remote. Does anyone...

AmarillaMusic
replies: 1 views: 181
AmarillaMusic 9 hours ago

I have an ART PRO CHANNEL 1 MODEL 215 AND UPON CIRCUIT BOARD INSPECTION I DISCOVERED that one of the tube mount legs was loose...

KingpenCowboy
replies: 3 views: 763
KingpenCowboy 16 hours ago

I'm not sure if the company was handed to another entity to keep going after the owner passed away. confoosed

goom
replies: 6 views: 747
goom 17 hours ago

So I was trying to use an old 1/8" mini stereo to 1/4" stereo adapter to run a mic with a 1/8" mini plug into the...

Kas
replies: 7 views: 3,750
BudgetInfinity 21 hours ago

All - My OLD Bryston 3B needs servicing, and Bryston tech support is very cranky about how they handle out of warranty amps. ...

beautyfish
replies: 13 views: 7,270
thecomposinator 1 day ago

Hello! I'm working with a '58 Braun SK5 (AKA Snow White's Coffin). Single ended, hifi system. Currently, there is AC...

martyblackeye
replies: 4 views: 683
JohnRoberts 1 day ago

Active Monitors that have a Hi and Lo cut and Boost on them, is that tied directly to the tweeter and driver ? Or is it an actual...

PeterPav
replies: 2 views: 443
PeterPav 1 day ago

Hi, i hope this is the correct forum for this kind of stuff: I recently bought a Yamaha DX21 for a very good price and it's...

DVOA
replies: 4 views: 564
DVOA 1 day ago

So, some techies have been attempting mods to the Alesis 3630 comp with success... can this apply to the nanocompressor as well...

jetboatguy
replies: 11 views: 4,751
Mario-C. 2 days ago

Tonight the 17v +/- lights went out on my power supply. I have yet to remove it from the rack, but I was curious to see if anyone...

recordinghopkins
replies: 119 views: 23,515
Jim Williams 2 days ago

I have large number of OST files that I want to convert into Outlook PST file. Is there any solution available to convert...

jennabowen
replies: 3 views: 977
Isaacdavies 2 days ago

Hi, I have a Solo 610 that is in need of diagnostics/repair. It will work fine for an hour or two, and then the gain just becomes...

sleepwalk
replies: 6 views: 701
mbrebes 2 days ago

So I'm looking for an alternate source for festoon lamps. The manufacturer of the meters in my console wants an outrageous amount...

robmix
replies: 26 views: 6,335
dhenriks 3 days ago

I just bought this speaker and I admit that my expectations were not too high. But because the price was good, I gave it a...

sott
replies: 0 views: 532
sott 3 days ago

Hello. I have a footswitch which engages/disengages the tremolo on my Carr Rambler. There is no LED associated with it. Here's a...

skern49
replies: 1 views: 500
DrewE 3 days ago

Hi all, I am trying to find an NTP M100c op amp. Any ideas? Thanks, Seamus EDIT: Found some, thanks!

Seamus TM
replies: 20 views: 3,493
andre tchmil 3 days ago

Hi Folks, I wonder if any of you can offer any advice regarding a strange issue with my Mother 32? If I initialize pattern...

Durr GaGa
replies: 1 views: 631
Durr GaGa 4 days ago

(I don't know if this is the best forum for this, please let me know if I should move it to a different sub. This pertains...

darkgoob
replies: 6 views: 2,425
midinerd 4 days ago

Hello folks, I'm not a great tech guy, but I'd be able to solder up something. I was searching for Danish Pro Audio PCC4000...

rojaros
replies: 10 views: 1,542
Orgeltonmeister 4 days ago

Hi, Just have a quick tech question. I've troubleshooted a PCB that has a number of issues, including a small portion of a...

slutter
replies: 6 views: 608
slutter 4 days ago

Hi Gang, I have some problems with my Trident 65 I was hoping you could help me with. I believe the problems can be fixed by...

shortyboyboy
replies: 18 views: 790
shortyboyboy 5 days ago

Hello, searching the Neve 66 connector info manual. I desesperatly look after it in order to install the console!!! Many...

OBO
replies: 15 views: 2,571
Zebra_PD 5 days ago

Hey guys, I've been lurking on the forums for quite a while but never created an account to post or write. I've been trying to...

nachthymnen
replies: 9 views: 4,375
notmenoway 5 days ago

Hi, I'm troubleshooting a Yamaha P-115 which has numerous non-working keys. I've isolated it down to the contacts on the PC...

slutter
replies: 8 views: 627
slutter 5 days ago

I have 10 years experience in soldering(thru hole and smt), I can repair and troubleshoot stuff relatively well, and I am an...

Trojanmantony
replies: 6 views: 889
ggodfrey 5 days ago

Hey guys, I'm having trouble with ma Wa73 Neve clone. I already send it back, but it came back to me still having the same...

Maschu
replies: 21 views: 991
warmaudiosupport 6 days ago

Hello, I have a DBX 166XL Compressor/Limiter/Gate :facepalm:. Is there anyway to modify it to improve its performance? Is the...

iltrich
replies: 8 views: 3,250
enginefire 6 days ago

Hi. I am adding a Zvex Fuzz Factory to my guitar. I have the cavity drawn out on the guitar that easily fits the board from...

rocketship69
replies: 9 views: 620
enginefire 6 days ago

I used their contact page, but PMI audio got back and said that they didn't get many schematics when they acquired Joe Meek. ...

jofo70
replies: 5 views: 775
dirker 6 days ago

I have a zvex vertical fuzz factory and even when it was within its casing, it would not turn on with the 9V battery powering it....

suckboi
replies: 1 views: 570
rocketship69 6 days ago

Hello. So I decided to test out my chameleon 7720 and gather some info. I got some interesting results, especially against its...

Qumok
replies: 3 views: 525
Qumok 1 week ago

I’ve read up on these and they seem more favorable because the cabinets are sized better for the drivers than say the 4411’s...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 10 views: 1,008
Jim Williams 1 week ago

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and i would like to thank everyone in advance who will help me with this problem. I've...

Hexov
replies: 2 views: 566
Hexov 1 week ago

I've been working on some older units as I've found them cheap to come by (Boss Dr-55 and Soundmaster Sr-88) and I have some...

iaw1978
replies: 6 views: 660
Cpl. Punishment 1 week ago

Anyone have these? The ones in manual are too vague to really find out what to do to repair a channel. I contacted local...

E Orjatsalo
replies: 15 views: 14,288
althemusicwizard 1 week ago

Hello, guys. Does anyone out there have the service manual or schematics for Tascam FW-1804 or Tascam FW-1082? I am trying to...

Ez Presso
replies: 1 views: 791
pdeber 1 week ago

I am trying to fix my old Marshall Valvestate 8010, mostly because I wanted learn soldering and some standard troubleshooting....

iudex
replies: 0 views: 627
iudex 1 week ago

I know there are endless threads about the ART VLA Pro II and the various mods possible, but that's part of the problem - too...

brijem
replies: 0 views: 601
brijem 1 week ago

I'm having this strange and annoying problem with my beloved Waldorf Q keyboard. And I would be greatful if somebody might be...

midnightmarauder
replies: 2 views: 998
midnightmarauder 1 week ago

My Soundcraft FX16ii has a channel locked in solo/pfl mode. Unhooked everything, powered down, pressed solo button hard, etc.....

nicholasj
replies: 0 views: 660
nicholasj 1 week ago

Hi! I'm developing a few products at the moment, most notably an affordable stereo vari-mu. I'm a bit lost on where to reliably...

mitchholtby
replies: 7 views: 850
mrfantastic 1 week ago

Hey, I’ve been restoring an old Schaller Reverb unit that has been a bit neglected (on loan to my buddy for 20yrs), the main...

plutoniq
replies: 5 views: 1,124
tINY 1 week ago

does anybody have the pinouts for an akg c422?

airloom
replies: 2 views: 702
sparky52 1 week ago

Hey guys, Normally I'd post this sort of thing on the DIY Audio forums, but GS is where the legends lurk cooge I've just...

Pilbromatic
replies: 0 views: 641
Pilbromatic 1 week ago

I hope I'm posting in the right place here. I've searched around and found some similar questions, but not the exact issue I'm...

DanielJC
replies: 0 views: 675
DanielJC 1 week ago

Hi. I got a stack of these from a generous trash can awhile back. Someone had robbed the transfo's. So i located a few...

sameal
replies: 1 views: 751
S_mask 1 week ago

Dear Gearslutz members, I'm having a very weird grounding issue in my studio. I tried contacting various support teams already,...

Sonata
replies: 7 views: 1,435
Sonata 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search