The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Geekslutz forum

Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,058 views: 435,683
GuruInSpace 5 days ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site but...

replies: 65 views: 78,129
Tony cheese 5th January 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, - Search Electronic Components ,...

replies: 16 views: 37,429
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 26,538
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Hello. I've been dealing with a faint buzz in both of my original KRK Rokit 5's for quite some time now. Different houses, power...

replies: 69 views: 32,255
quincyg 8 hours ago

Hey Guys , I need to know or model this transformer of Art MPA Gold, because my burnt someone can inform me the model? Where...

replies: 3 views: 236
TurboT 8 hours ago

I'm steadily going through my Harrison PRO 790 and customizing it for my use. One of the stereo line returns is normalled as a...

replies: 5 views: 813
slor 9 hours ago

I've seen this done before, but im curious if theres an exact science, has to be, about placement of the preview head on an...

replies: 27 views: 654
Brent Hahn 11 hours ago

hi Does anyone have the console schematics for the Harrison Pro790 and PP1 consoles? Thank you!

replies: 0 views: 108
Mederic 14 hours ago

Hi folks I'm having a look at a JH24 for a friend. I know my way around Ampex MM1000/1100/1200 but this is the first JH24 I've...

replies: 15 views: 641
redback-mike 18 hours ago

I just powered on my studer a80 for the first time! Unfortunately, it's not working as well as I'd hoped.. When I turn it on, the...

replies: 17 views: 4,493
pvdm 22 hours ago

Hello ladies and gentleman, I'm trying to design what should seem to be a very simple electrical design. I'm trying to force a...

replies: 29 views: 631
Schoeller 1 day ago

Pitch bend is not working on my sh-101. I have the guitar style modulation grip as well, and although I can use it with the vcf...

replies: 0 views: 197
eriksw 1 day ago

Hi, I've got a Poly-61 that can't retain changes in odd numbered bank programs even while it's powered on. If I try to edit a...

replies: 11 views: 330
No.7 1 day ago

does anybody know what type of encoder is used as the big data knob in the Behringer DeepMind 12 ? i may need to replace mine as...

replies: 1 views: 279
soulgolem 1 day ago

I started working on modding my delta sr console last night and I'm taking it somewhat scientifically to see which mods are...

replies: 61 views: 18,383
Jim Williams 1 day ago

Just bought an ampex 600 pre (no tape deck) that's seen recent servicing, but I would like to have it modified to use as an...

replies: 0 views: 216
Carabinerx 1 day ago

I am interested in better understanding and then emulating the "phase smear" that comes from heavy colorful analog...

replies: 29 views: 907
ruffrecords 2 days ago

Hello everyone!! i had a little problem since i moved to a new studio and i'm writing here hoping somebody could recommend...

replies: 5 views: 316
Folkie 2 days ago

I did a search on this and couldn’t find an answer: I am new to soldering patch bays. On the switchcraft model, it says you...

replies: 9 views: 429
Bitsmith 2 days ago

Apologies in Advance for the newbie question (again), but: I'm a location sound recordist looking to buy my first reasonably...

replies: 1 views: 277
mikefellh 2 days ago

Hey anyone have a schematic on the PortaSound PS-1 or a datasheet on a Yamaha LC27315 IC? Someone somewhere mentioned that...

replies: 5 views: 4,048
acreil 2 days ago

I am Looking for Schematics and any available Technical repair Info available on the Alesis Adat XT20. I have 2 of these with the...

replies: 6 views: 8,217
shabbee 2 days ago

I have some nice tube amps, EAR 509s They are 100watt, and have 0,4,8 ohm & ground outputs. I want to hear what it...

replies: 5 views: 323
Matt Syson 2 days ago

Hi. I picked up a v5 Big Muff OpAmp with some bad wiring, so the sustain knob controls the volume and the bypass switch doesn't...

replies: 0 views: 220
LoBoHoBoRoBoToBo 2 days ago

Anyone know how to remove the plastic case from a proteus unit without breaking off the little plastic tabs that hold it...

replies: 0 views: 217
Drumthumb 2 days ago

Hi, I have a design in mind, that I need someone to make it a reality. so far I emailed: (never...

replies: 5 views: 393
ruffrecords 3 days ago

I have a unique problem I am trying to find a solution for, and I can't seem to make headway. I have audio leads that I wish...

replies: 6 views: 343
ruffrecords 3 days ago

Does anyone know of a good computer design tool*? It's a little mundane of a question for this forum but everyone around is...

replies: 3 views: 280
ruffrecords 3 days ago

My SPX 90 is really noisy. i believe it is the power supply. It gets very hot, I think its on it's way out. was thinking of...

replies: 8 views: 815
cbc6403 3 days ago

Hi All, I have an old Soundcraft Delta Theatre that's powered by a Soundcraft CPS150 power supply. My problem is that the...

replies: 14 views: 577
Jim Williams 3 days ago

Hi, I'm looking to upgrade the NE5534AP opamps in my Presonus Eureka and have read that the Linear Tech LT1357 and Burr Brown...

replies: 73 views: 33,250
Jim Williams 3 days ago

Hi, I recently got my hands on a Boss DR-110 for pretty cheap because it has a busted case, so I'm going to try modding this...

replies: 1 views: 276
iaw1978 3 days ago

Hi everyone, I just received a Roland JX-3P sold as non-working. As the seller described it, no sound from any output, just a...

replies: 0 views: 234
GlitchElectronic 3 days ago

I was wondering if anyone had a fix for an older Even Tria Studio Monitor system. I have had these studio monitors for about...

replies: 1 views: 234
Frecoder78 3 days ago

Hello, I'm looking for schematics for 1903 and 1906 modules. thanks

replies: 0 views: 228
vf14 3 days ago

Hiya all I have to service a Midas Siena 480 console next week and I was wondering if anyone could share a copy of the service...

replies: 0 views: 235
lalunatech 3 days ago

Posted a question re. ethernet near audio...

replies: 3 views: 298
filmcomposer 3 days ago

I've a couple of cables running through a wall from a noisy, fan-cooled power supply unit (PSU) to a chunky mixing desk. These...

replies: 2 views: 270
filmcomposer 3 days ago

Hello! I have a csq 600, and I know that there is a modification to increase the memory banks, unfortunately there is no...

replies: 0 views: 235
equinoxious 4 days ago

Hi everyone, I haven't posted anything for a while so I have just recently decided to extract the digit and fully restore my...

replies: 59 views: 7,890
strahany 4 days ago

Does anybody know of a source for small quantities of the Elma collet knobs (spanner-screw tightens it under a removable/colored...

replies: 2 views: 318
intaud 4 days ago

Hi all I'm hoping someone can help me diagnose an issue with my monitors. I have a pair of SE Munro Egg150s, bought...

replies: 22 views: 1,437
Tim F 4 days ago

Anybody have a none working MDX2100 they don't want? Need one for parts to get another unit going. Thanks, Jerry

replies: 0 views: 252
jerry 4 days ago

The tone select 4 position switch on mine was a bit wonky until it finally stopped working and I'm stuck with only the flute...

replies: 0 views: 263
belzrebuth 4 days ago

Does anyone have a preamp schematic that utilizes OP Amps, Preferably any using the LM833-N OP amps (If not, it's fine). I'm...

replies: 10 views: 366
Matt Syson 4 days ago

Hi, I will be moving to Germany from the US with my home studio and will be needing a step down transformer for the pieces of...

replies: 35 views: 3,126
Matt Syson 5 days ago

Hello all, new here, what the heck does kfhkh mean? I feel like I'm missing out!!

replies: 6 views: 10,214
Scratcher 5 days ago

I've become a bit interested in the idea of modding a really inexpensive mic/DIY projects, especially improving those really...

replies: 0 views: 254
Dohreetoh 6 days ago

Forward Hello fellow GS'ers! This is a reissue of a thread that I started over in the Cakewalk forums. It was immensely...

replies: 12 views: 1,062
peterc 6 days ago

Hi! I have an altec 1592A without the plug in moc mic transformer. Does it still work as a line mixer? Is there different...

replies: 4 views: 285
laperlestudio 6 days ago

Hello, What could I do to my DBX 386 to make it sound less "consumer"? I figure I can change the 12AU7 tubes to...

Chris Parsons
replies: 19 views: 5,731
shmuelyosef 6 days ago

Just went to use my Mutronics Mutator for the first time in a little while and my LFO Waveform 4-position switch is not working. ...

replies: 32 views: 559
No.7 6 days ago

I was just working on doing a bit of pot lubing on a newly acquired Soundcraft 200 series delta ... I pulled the first module and...

replies: 14 views: 407
Bitsmith 6 days ago

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search