The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Beesneez Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,131 views: 509,549
pan60 6 days ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 73 views: 103,648
Sebastian_darc 2 weeks ago

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 49,003
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 37,962
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Hi all, So, i've been lurking on this forum for a very long while, thought i might start actively participate after about...

mathieus
replies: 4 views: 789
MauserM 7 hours ago

I would like to place a Weston 862 VU meter to monitor the output of an Asian Class D (or T) amplifier, that will feed to an...

Bobaloo
replies: 3 views: 369
Jay Rose 8 hours ago

My EMU E6400 isn't booting all of a sudden. Getting this error message at boot: Tried removing all attachments, ram, scsi...

polymono
replies: 1 views: 402
Mastropiero 10 hours ago

Hi, I have a soundcraft 6000 which started with a solo fault. Every now and then the solo light would light up on the master...

cimic
replies: 10 views: 1,021
michelley 11 hours ago

Greetings! I am a small start up company that is currently developing a single product. I am looking for a patent firm that...

noviygera
replies: 2 views: 518
Jay Rose 12 hours ago

Hi, I'm new here and I have a request. I recently bought a Soundcraft 16/08 series II (early 70's). It's a beautiful one but it...

sbass
replies: 37 views: 4,772
bagomusic 13 hours ago

Hey, I came back to my workshop after the weekend to discover my Dynaudio BM14S sub powered down, fuse blown with black marking...

Edwardhyde
replies: 9 views: 309
mrfantastic 21 hours ago

I've just had the weirdest (electronic?) interference that I've never experienced before and was hoping someone could shed some...

drewharris
replies: 5 views: 294
Radardoug 1 day ago

Hi all, Been bringing a Fostex A8 that had been sat in a basement for a few too many years back to life. Almost everything is...

kinjack
replies: 3 views: 358
kinjack 1 day ago

Greetings, I'm looking for a (trust worthy) tech that can duplicate the at8560 power supply used for Audio Technicas AT4060 tube...

JWILLIAMS
replies: 14 views: 2,078
mbrebes 1 day ago

Dear all, when digitising some cassettes using a Tascam 122MKIII cassette deck, I noticed a peculiar pattern of the noise of...

MarianH
replies: 2 views: 397
MarianH 1 day ago

Hello, I'm really hoping someone can help me out. I'm trying to track down the build guide for the Bart HRK mpq568c mic preamp....

undermind
replies: 1 views: 276
undermind 1 day ago
replies: 1 views: 402
DrewE 1 day ago

I posted something yesterday about a Paradigm speaker I'm troubleshooting, and incorrectly called it a Paradigm 5, and it's...

jknappsax
replies: 0 views: 553
jknappsax 1 day ago

Hi everyone! I need to repair a Ddrum AT module : the trigger inputs are not working and i have distortion on outputs, and the...

Uby62
replies: 3 views: 356
Uby62 1 day ago

Hi all, just repaired a Sanken CU41 that was noisy. Sanken were useless, wouldnt supply a schematic, so I had to draw it out....

Radardoug
replies: 2 views: 597
Radardoug 2 days ago

Actually, I was in error, I'm troubleshooting a Paradigm Active 20 speaker that has HF loss, and the HF control has no effect....

jknappsax
replies: 0 views: 486
jknappsax 2 days ago

I find these frequencies to sound cheap and annoying, so if anybody can point me in the direction of large condenser mic with...

Brako21
replies: 7 views: 306
Bushman 2 days ago

Hello all, Just bought a used Creamware A16 ultra. Upon unpacking, I heard a loose component moving around inside. I opened the...

tomatoKetchup
replies: 5 views: 583
tomatoKetchup 2 days ago

Hi, I'm looking for a good basic oscilloscope for audio testing/tube biasing. Can someone please recommend something that...

Nabbit
replies: 6 views: 375
tINY 2 days ago

I picked up an E-mu Vintage Keys Plus with the old blank screen problem. I've fixed a Morpheus that had the same issue by...

bubblebash
replies: 4 views: 274
bubblebash 2 days ago

The 053Ti tweeters in my LSR28P's are pooched. I really don't feel like spending $160/ea for replacements. Does anyone have...

ben_allison
replies: 9 views: 675
ErikG 2 days ago

Forward Hello fellow GS'ers! This is a reissue of a thread that I started over in the Cakewalk forums. It was immensely...

M.Retra
replies: 43 views: 12,046
M.Retra 3 days ago

I am building a Kassutronics 3340 VCO. It calls for a LM7905acz Voltage regulator. In my possession I have an LM7905ACZ/LFT1...

weenhillage
replies: 0 views: 175
weenhillage 3 days ago

Hi, I have been having issues with the gain knobs on my RFT MV/810's for years now. A little scratchy, a bit intermittent. But...

innerbooty
replies: 2 views: 500
jokeramik 3 days ago

Hey y’all I’m not finding a MIDI controller that interests me and I’ve been flirting with the idea of building an...

bgood
replies: 5 views: 288
bgood 3 days ago

Hi, everyone! Long time lurker, firs time poster here. I'm trying to build a fully analog studio with an Orati Mx-70(16tk) as the...

konstantingroove
replies: 34 views: 1,260
konstantingroove 4 days ago

I have recently built 4 SCA N72 preamps and I have a few questions before I plug them in for the first time. The only...

kennyplex
replies: 1 views: 264
Johnny T 4 days ago

I did the Boss DE200 gainmod yesterday, and it was mostly successful. However, the sound became so clean and tame that I compared...

bubblebash
replies: 3 views: 267
bubblebash 5 days ago

Hello folks, I've been searching for ages and can't find the information I'm looking for to build this: A passive attenuator...

tobi-mobile
replies: 34 views: 2,381
angrychas 5 days ago

Today I just wanted to purchase my Presonus Q2 that I have been waiting for it for 3 weeks and suddenly saw a big red headline on...

AhooraMahone
replies: 3 views: 385
bremusound 5 days ago

Welcome to exactly what the title of this thread suggests! And let me go straight to the disclaimer for all you millennial-,...

okkokkokko
replies: 115 views: 8,008
Brian M. Boykin 5 days ago

Hello, Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, wasn't sure where it goes... I recently purchased a Quaismidi 309 from a...

AtticaEnumbrea
replies: 2 views: 1,559
krazh 6 days ago

Thanks for looking. I've had this Vega 212 Soundserver for quite awhile. A friend of mine who worked for a famous band years ago...

JT2
replies: 1 views: 237
emrr 6 days ago

Hey everybody! I just picked up a used SSL X-Logic Alpha VHD 4ch Pre, and one of the red caps has disappeared before I got my...

Bubbles
replies: 2 views: 292
pedalhoundz 6 days ago

I’ve come across this time and time again, but I’m very curious what the actual physical electronic reason is for this. A...

7up partridge
replies: 3 views: 317
ShadowsOfLife 6 days ago

Hi there, First time poster. Hoping to find some advice within this community :) I recently bought a second-hand Eventide...

sacblanc
replies: 12 views: 480
lovekrafty 6 days ago

I'll admit, I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to these things. I just came across a free pair of bose 901 series II with the EQ,...

thedagem
replies: 5 views: 361
musicalavtech 6 days ago

Hey fellas. This is my first post on the Geekslutz section and I'm just a humble recording engineer who barely knows how to...

WarmJetGuitar
replies: 3 views: 325
tchgtr 6 days ago

I'm diagnosing a Korg sdd1000, and the reading on the 5v pin coming off the power board is slightly out of range from the spec....

bubblebash
replies: 3 views: 335
S_mask 6 days ago

Hello, I have this old ribbon mic and there is a lot of hiss when it is plugged in. It generally goes away when a clouidlifter...

nojmichael
replies: 1 views: 208
Jay Rose 1 week ago

Hi, I hope this is the right place to post this, if not sorry in advance... I have a TubeTech LCA 2B and need to send it off...

Nabbit
replies: 0 views: 204
Nabbit 1 week ago

Hi everyone Has anyone sold And experience the fees they take reverb on second-hand equipment Say I sell a $ 180 product How...

Eldad
replies: 1 views: 339
oldgearguy 1 week ago

So my buddy's Roland Jazz Chorus suddenly quit working. After a look under the hood and finding both fuses in the power section...

pedalhoundz
replies: 43 views: 6,838
SpiderMullum 1 week ago

Hi. I have a Neve 51 series console and thought it might be fun to do some mods. After doing a little research, it seems one...

Drzayuss
replies: 7 views: 4,313
Geoff_T 1 week ago

I'm kicking around a few solutions for controlling my MCI JH24 from the live room when I'm playing in and recording my own...

crosscutred
replies: 4 views: 333
crosscutred 1 week ago

So in the world of swapping modern op amps into older designs I always add a .1uF cap from the +vcc and -vcc to ground and in...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 20 views: 659
JohnRoberts 1 week ago

Has anyone tried one ? (those that use ultrasound etc to create audible inteference patters in a "beam of sound" etc)...

Gusss
replies: 3 views: 546
Jim Williams 1 week ago

Hey all, I don't have any modding experience, so please excuse my ignorance. I've got an ART Pro MPA II Reference Series (the...

slimjim5792
replies: 18 views: 3,670
Lecussan 1 week ago

Im trying for the third time to correctly connect a Sony SRA-3 preamp to a neutrik 1/4" patch bay. The Sony has TS mic in,...

camadair
replies: 45 views: 1,475
Patrick Norton 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search