The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 1,972
Views: 1,972
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,089 views: 477,728
Transmutant 1 week ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 68 views: 89,959
trondl 28th November 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 43,078
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 31,921
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Hey guys Im a about to start on my 400B 10 channel frontend project and wanted to know if anyone knows any good mods they can...

The Convicted
replies: 92 views: 26,806
Lutz1972 33 minutes ago

I've owned this amp now for a year. But it needs maintenance. Wich is fine. But Schaller does not have the schematic for this...

muziekschuur
replies: 3 views: 1,243
muziekschuur 34 minutes ago

Hi forummembers, It's been a while now since I purchased a Studer A800 MKIII. I finally got it installed on the first floor...

exoterrestrial
replies: 11 views: 2,847
leftofthedial 9 hours ago

So im only produce and mix in the box and i dont record nothing , what is better the duet 2 or RME Babyface Pro its very...

HELP ME
replies: 0 views: 148
HELP ME 13 hours ago

Hi- I have an IJ Research Custom Stereo Neve Compressor and limiter, made of original vintage Neve cards and original Trannys...

Rea
replies: 2 views: 228
Avatar for Pinebox Studio Services
Pinebox Studio Services 14 hours ago

Good day gearslutz This is geeky to the max I guess... Dbx 411 noise reduction racks and modules. I have a full set 3 of...

Dewald_V
replies: 6 views: 452
David Kulka 15 hours ago

Yep - I need those condoms. Looked online, no luck. Please give me your thoughts.

GlennR01
replies: 5 views: 329
Avatar for Pinebox Studio Services
Pinebox Studio Services 15 hours ago

Hello, So only recently a store owner in a country I’ve visited told me that a lot of European governments have banned...

meymia
replies: 52 views: 1,845
Arthur Stone 21 hours ago

Good day everybody. I own an Akai MPK88 midi controller. Three keys have problems hitting full velocity. These particularly...

frankthefunky1
replies: 14 views: 2,744
woodshedjones 23 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for the schematics of the following Ensoniq devices: - DP/4 - DP/4+ - DP/2 - DP/PRO - ASR-10 I...

Bumblebee
replies: 1 views: 301
PHG 1 day ago

Hi everyone, Longtime engineer/producer, n00b with electronics and DSP. I am currently studying an MSc in Digital Audio...

Dowsed
replies: 6 views: 301
Jay Rose 1 day ago

Hey guys, I've calibrated dozens of machines over the years, mostly Studers and Otaris. While I have calibrated a few MCI...

AnalogBrain
replies: 2 views: 268
Jay Rose 1 day ago

The Roland VSR880 is a 8 channel harddisk recorder nowadays aincient history. But since they have allmost no value in todays...

muziekschuur
replies: 18 views: 7,877
mutetourettes 1 day ago

Hello all. I just got a TAB Funkenwerk AMI T13 Transformer, with the intention of replacing the stock transformer in the WA87....

4n410g
replies: 1 views: 282
4n410g 1 day ago

I would like to disconnect the switches from my sm7b and wiring the mic body directly to the XLR connector. It seems like the...

smilan
replies: 10 views: 325
bgood 1 day ago

Howdy, Heard good things about this preamp, it appears to be a true non-starved plate design. I would like to find out more...

AtomicMidi
replies: 4 views: 371
Strick9 1 day ago

Hi all, I have an Akai VX-90 which has been acting a bit funny, not tuning, voices not behaving as expected. I have a couple of...

hemi666
replies: 4 views: 666
Manugou 1 day ago

I am trying to sum 2 stereo signals from two different preamps to a single stereo signal. L1 + L2 = L R1 + R2 = R Signal is...

whippoorwill
replies: 11 views: 412
bitman 1 day ago

Hey, I’ve been restoring an old Schaller Reverb unit that has been a bit neglected (on loan to my buddy for 20yrs), the main...

plutoniq
replies: 1 views: 252
Superb 1 day ago

I need to find a male connector for make a cable from this calrec console power supply to the rack of channel strips (see photos)...

Bobleadbeater1
replies: 4 views: 377
Bobleadbeater1 1 day ago

Hi everyone, My first thread here. I'm going to recap the channel strips in old Tascam M 600. Can anyone point me to good...

Kiddiiceland
replies: 0 views: 255
Kiddiiceland 1 day ago

Not sure if this is the right place for it, but was curious if the pin outs for the Neumann V475-2C and Siemens MV V2275 were the...

Black Seal
replies: 2 views: 575
Black Seal 2 days ago

Hi! My old 808 with Kenton Midi interface has a Sd problem: 808 Sd Rattling by cwmod | Free Listening on SoundCloud -as you...

Patrick Dexter
replies: 1 views: 307
Patrick Dexter 2 days ago

Hey all, I've had my JX-3P for a few months now and I must say that I really enjoy it. However I would really find it useful...

analogTinkerer
replies: 0 views: 258
analogTinkerer 2 days ago

Hi guys, I recently got hold of a pair of used Adam P22As and I love them. However, I started to notice that the tweeter in one...

Marroland
replies: 0 views: 275
Marroland 3 days ago

Can seem to track one down....any one hook a brother up?

Keire
replies: 3 views: 495
maxlor314 3 days ago

I’ve got a half dozen of these classic PL8’s floating around my studio with broken lights (not bulbs of course). Can’t find...

jml designs
replies: 2 views: 373
Murky Waters 3 days ago

Ive changed all voice chips, slidrs, posts and battery. This is my final issue that's got me scratching my head: When I press...

jml designs
replies: 2 views: 322
jml designs 3 days ago

I have one here with some small problems with it, however the service manual has board layouts only, no schematics. Does anyone...

triez
replies: 15 views: 3,613
swissdoc 3 days ago

Hi, I got myself a TT Patchbay, cables are soldered on already (thank god), but without plugs. I will need to solder strictly...

Its Mork
replies: 8 views: 403
mskala 3 days ago

I have been blessed with an abundance of Soundcraft Delta 200 strips and I've modded several of them with help from people on...

dysenterygary
replies: 31 views: 3,127
Geoff Poulton 3 days ago

I have a Yamaha 01V96 digital mixer and suddenly half of the LCD display is fuzzy, darker, very hard to read. I have to adjust...

dragonXXX
replies: 3 views: 2,386
dfchandler 4 days ago

I'm stepping up my level of organization here. No more handwritten labels on my Neutrik 1/4" 48 point patch bays. So, I...

DanGo
replies: 18 views: 18,870
dfchandler 4 days ago

Hi all, I have an Allen & Heath DP1000 Mixer that is giving me some trouble. I thought channel 2 was dead because it...

Govier966
replies: 0 views: 268
Govier966 4 days ago

Hi there, Has someone already upgraded/modified the Lake People F388 headphone amplifier to the F399 version (stereo split and...

yannlu
replies: 0 views: 280
yannlu 4 days ago

I want to burn some EPROMs for my DX and was wondering if somebody could let me know if this will work. The EPROMs are 2764s....

suckerformimi
replies: 9 views: 666
vekter303 4 days ago

Hi all, Since TL Audio are out of business I don't know who to ask. I would need a service manual /schematic for a TL Audio...

nucelar
replies: 5 views: 5,573
damian666 4 days ago

Hi, my Soundcraft Series Two has developed interesting problem on a 8 channels, pressing mute button on even input channel...

LadislavK
replies: 1 views: 388
LadislavK 5 days ago

Reading the Toft ATB updates thread and seeing Jim Williams measurements i got curious and measured my Soundcraft Ghost. I will...

gransonik
replies: 13 views: 8,641
jml designs 6 days ago

hey Guys Anyone by any chance has a schematic or service manual of Philips IS-5022 Sound Enhancer ? I need to make a PSU...

mitec1602
replies: 2 views: 432
cyrano 6 days ago

Hello fellow gearslutz! I have an issue well beyond my scope of understanding. I have recently gotten into analog gear and also...

fictitiousDoom
replies: 0 views: 291
fictitiousDoom 6 days ago

Hello! I would like to experiment some other op-amp on my dangerous source... It uses opa2134 (feeded by +\-15v, 0.1μF bypass)...

Severino
replies: 0 views: 359
Severino 6 days ago

Hi guys, I hope to get some advice here on the forum about my Leslie 760 as I haven't been able to find anything yet. I'm...

stuntstefan
replies: 1 views: 431
stuntstefan 6 days ago

Hey all! The tweeter of my right studio monitor emits a barely audible high end tone, even with no audio cable connected. In...

generic1988
replies: 3 views: 345
generic1988 1 week ago

I need the input/help of professionals here. I ordered a PSU for my Tascam M3500 from this eBay seller...

mechr0n01
replies: 8 views: 894
boneshowell 1 week ago

Hi All, I have a Soundcraft Delta that has a few channel 'ON' pushbutton switches that have seen better days...

Murky Waters
replies: 2 views: 404
Murky Waters 1 week ago

Hi, some time ago I bought an "unknown condition" Sony DPS-R7, it arrived at my home packaged with a light cardboard...

tr0x
replies: 12 views: 1,050
s.d.finley 1 week ago

Hi! I know there is alot of skilled people here in this great forum. I am not one of those, atleast not in this area. I...

meeo
replies: 10 views: 1,088
Hans A 1 week ago

Ok, forgive me in advance, but I just had to share my first experience ripping open a drum machine. mods, if this thread is in...

home alone
replies: 14 views: 3,184
acreil 1 week ago

Hi, I'm trying to convert the meters in my Neve 66 Series board from PPM to VU. What's here now are Sifam Dual 74PPM Meters ...

davidwatson
replies: 18 views: 4,443
Radardoug 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search