The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Views: 919
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,141 views: 536,542
msbettyhunt 3 weeks ago

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 19 views: 53,525
msbettyhunt 27th March 2020

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 9 views: 42,613
msbettyhunt 24th March 2020

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 78 views: 114,502
msbettyhunt 3rd March 2020

Hi Everyone, I have some questions about my non working H949. Are the green caps tantalums? They are 0.33uf,can I use 0.1uF...

apprenticemart2
replies: 14 views: 3,531
drzygote 1 hour ago

I'm not new to this. I've been through plenty of interfaces and have several on hand I could use instead. However, the Apollo...

TikkoRome
replies: 0 views: 75
TikkoRome 6 hours ago

Hey folks, I have a variety of questions revolving around +4dbu & -10dbv in the analog realm. I've read a lot about dbu...

CPhoenix
replies: 3 views: 403
7up partridge 8 hours ago

Hello all, I just bought an Md 441-N (with the Din hookup instead of XLR) and I've found that it has a ton of buzz and hum. It...

Bigtommyp
replies: 0 views: 80
Bigtommyp 9 hours ago

Hello everybody! It's hair pulling. For years (yes, years!) I've been looking for a schematic for the Dytronics CS-5 aka...

UpperLeft
replies: 2 views: 167
UpperLeft 12 hours ago

Hello everyone, I have been reading a lot about the Haas effect and how it can be implemented the right way in a mix without...

Raed Abu Shaer
replies: 6 views: 246
stixstudios 14 hours ago

I had a train of thought minutes ago about an exact cymbal riff that relied on hitting the bell partly and just making a ruckus...

JoeyM
replies: 7 views: 247
DrewE 15 hours ago

Hello, I have a very weird issue with my setup concerning a ground loop noise. I hear my computer noises when I'm mixing...

samib75
replies: 15 views: 380
Thomas W. Bethe 19 hours ago

Hi, one of my Eve sc407 monitors lost 75% or so of its volume and upon inspection I found an obvious capacitor failure....

rockreid
replies: 2 views: 172
Cabirio 23 hours ago

Hi all, so there is a lot of stuff around here on DIY audio gear, and many conversations occured like 6-7 years ago. So I think...

lynxpoint
replies: 5 views: 4,993
vashuba 1 day ago

Does anyone have any or know where I might find faders for a Fostex 450 16 channel mixer? I've got a 4 dead channels and I need...

SG9999
replies: 1 views: 124
Thomas W. Bethe 1 day ago

Hi all I'm hoping someone can help me diagnose an issue with my monitors. I have a pair of SE Munro Egg150s, bought...

Hint
replies: 42 views: 5,785
crinico 1 day ago

Hi I have Neve 8816 summing mixer and how you can guess it does not work) I'm 99% sure the problems is in the internal power...

irodushka
replies: 2 views: 207
makasi 1 day ago

I've had a bantam patchbay custom made for me by the manufacturer that made my line level mixer. I specified most of the patchbay...

Steamy Williams
replies: 57 views: 6,329
Quint 2 days ago

Hey all! Thought i'd just quickly put it out to the Gearslutz alumni, as it's something that's been keeping me up at night! I...

distantrelatives
replies: 2 views: 166
ejbragg 2 days ago

The innards of my Sennheiser 416T were mistakenly removed by twisting instead of straight pulling out. This left the capsule...

Sanchez
replies: 0 views: 101
Sanchez 2 days ago

I just want to share an update to the Servicing the Soundcraft Ghost YouTube videos that I posted a few years back. This 7...

Rock It Science
replies: 0 views: 128
Rock It Science 3 days ago

Hi all, I have a lot of leftover twisted pair shielded cable from when I rewired my composing rig. Really nice stuff from a...

lontas
replies: 12 views: 4,087
Jim Williams 3 days ago

My new find doesn't work and I just want to take a look inside before it goes of to the mender. Anyone know? The microphone is...

Radioking
replies: 11 views: 2,819
Big Tim 4 days ago

I've owned a Mic Parts 12-251 (which is a 251-style mic that uses the Fox 460 circuit) for a couple of years now, as well as a...

Whoopysnorp
replies: 1 views: 167
Whoopysnorp 4 days ago

I have located a small number of NOS a/d converters for the Lexicon PCM 80 PCM 90 series of digital reverbs that I am using for...

TMI
replies: 84 views: 24,760
temnov 4 days ago

Wondering if anyone here could help? One channel on my meterbridge has suddenly stopped working. If I reduce the gain totally on...

MarkJW
replies: 2 views: 204
MarkJW 4 days ago

I own a brand new Eventide Orville (old stock) and intended to use it again. When it boots it says it is a DSP7000 (!!), and get...

SP2016
replies: 21 views: 1,085
italo de angelis 4 days ago

I am having a hard time trying to decode the 4 digit date code, with Letter Letter # # format. This is for the grey/red stamped...

EBaudio
replies: 5 views: 265
EBaudio 5 days ago

Hey folks I'm not a 100% sure if this ist the correct subforum, but I hope so! I was able to buy an old Unidyne III 544...

raketenmann
replies: 0 views: 138
raketenmann 5 days ago

Hi there, I was curious how it looks inside my Go Keys and so i opened it. Good news: Only type of screw. Bad news: Cables are...

Florianinside
replies: 4 views: 1,438
hands2009 5 days ago

Hello to all, I would like to build a re-amp box with splitter to record 3 guitar amps simultaneously. I search in the net to...

audio_n
replies: 8 views: 312
audio_n 5 days ago

Hi all I'm a long time reader of this forum, and a newly registered member, from Paris, France. I bought a Yamaha SPX90...

thomasdf
replies: 166 views: 21,512
mikewolfe 6 days ago

I'll send this to my tech friend eventually, but he's swamped right now and I've got a few projects coming up where I'll actually...

andersmv
replies: 6 views: 215
andersmv 6 days ago

Anyone know what these babys are? About 14" in dia, all metal, quite heavy. Thanks!!

Robstorms
replies: 11 views: 528
ripple_fx1 6 days ago

Hey guys, I had this sitting around for a while now. I opened it up and had a look. It seems to be a simple circut. I did some...

zqone537
replies: 0 views: 153
zqone537 1 week ago

Hey guys, in the process of fixing up a couple of issues on a Moog/Gibson Lab Series amp. Unfortunately though the reverb pan is...

SwamiRob
replies: 4 views: 353
SwamiRob 1 week ago

Hello I'm looking for a circuit diagram for an Audix console channel strip. The PCB is marked D201. Anyone able to help please...

rob f
replies: 0 views: 154
rob f 1 week ago

Dear all, My name is Juan Carlos Franco. I am a PhD student and I'm doing research on microphones. As a part of my project, I...

francojuanca
replies: 7 views: 621
chris661 1 week ago

Hey, Im looking for this for ages... sometimes i happen to rip off a pin hole trace during recap. especially on those 80s pcbs...

salomonander
replies: 5 views: 413
Philbo King 1 week ago

I wonder if anyone might have a clue about the algorithm used to create the "Blackhole" effect. What I want to do...

lahatte
replies: 0 views: 151
lahatte 1 week ago

Hello there, So I have just now purchased these JBL 305 MKII's but can't figure out/get a clear answer on how exactly do I...

sk2000
replies: 3 views: 206
sk2000 1 week ago

I've been messing around with DIY audio electronics for a few years now, and I've lived in fear of desoldering the entire time...

Whoopysnorp
replies: 31 views: 966
Jidis 1 week ago

Hey guys, so I'm looking for opinions regarding a few specific cheaper CK12 type capsules that are available. Obviously there is...

Prince Vision
replies: 6 views: 466
Tim Campbell 1 week ago

Hi, I'm new here and I have a request. I recently bought a Soundcraft 16/08 series II (early 70's). It's a beautiful one but it...

sbass
replies: 50 views: 6,560
hnbcstudios 1 week ago

Hello there! Some people wanted me to share how I did the slow mod on my 76KT, so here is a quick video showing the mod. Short...

DannVal
replies: 9 views: 525
rosewood123 1 week ago

Hey Slutz! I have a pair of medium-sized tower speakers which are custom made with Philips Full Range drivers, each driver is...

darkalex
replies: 14 views: 626
analogguru 1 week ago

Hi Everyone, i'm having big issues with my rocktron Patchmate (the Bob Bradshaw version). The machine starts up and the...

emm853
replies: 18 views: 551
Rick Dalton 1 week ago

I got a Peavey Spectrum synth via ebay. The seller said it worked fine prior to shipping. The issue is that sometimes when I...

lahatte
replies: 6 views: 949
ampsynth 1 week ago

When I turn on the Oberheim DX the display shows the numbers counting from 1 to 99 rapidly and at about the same rate, each of...

fomq
replies: 0 views: 170
fomq 1 week ago

I recently dug up an old Behringer Pre Q dual microphone preamp that I had bought back in the early 90's. I opened it up and was...

Syngriner
replies: 46 views: 31,558
analogguru 1 week ago

Alright this might be a completely stupid question but I have a Mackie 1220 that has a major power supply issue. The lights...

Canaan
replies: 24 views: 7,088
criss_x 1 week ago

I’m looking for a spare Yamaha 03D ST IN (Stereo In) Gain Pot (aka Rotary Variable Resistor - Ref no. VR901 - Part No....

Widowsky
replies: 1 views: 290
Widowsky 1 week ago

I've got a Macbeth Micromac-D, which is extremely similar in structure to the Moog Minimoog. It's got the 3 VCOs going into a...

raid
replies: 0 views: 225
raid 1 week ago

I replaced the Infamous KLM 367 board because the battery leak was huge. Almost 70% of conductors ruined. I changed the board...

J.Rio
replies: 2 views: 300
J.Rio 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search