The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Geekslutz forum

Options
Announcement: The Gearslutz 2018 Member Survey is on! Whitecat
29th March 2018 Views: 2,486
Views: 2,486
29th March 2018
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,062 views: 439,679
DavidHarrelson 3 weeks ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 65 views: 79,143
Tony cheese 5th January 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 37,915
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 26,956
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Hey, I really need to get on with wiring up my small studio. I have everything planned, it's going to be a 1 u 96 way...

7 Hz
replies: 37 views: 7,092
paresjavier 53 minutes ago

Does anyone know where I can find some push button switches for my SDD-3000? The WRITE and HOLD buttons don't work anymore and...

amino
replies: 5 views: 464
amino 2 hours ago

I have this broken reel to reel deck that I bought from someone on craigslist for 30 bucks, and I'd love to get it working. ...

Explodey
replies: 2 views: 192
Richard Crowley 3 hours ago

Hello everyone, My TT-303's resonance pot has started to crackle and I can't really accept this in my recordings, so has...

kikendo
replies: 1 views: 309
kikendo 4 hours ago

Any one have any info on doing the mackie onyx 1640 post fader direct out mod? I looked on the net but mackie's forum is down....

dude24man
replies: 15 views: 5,458
plot13 5 hours ago

My Sanken CU-44s have this kooky female thread on the isolation mounts that are MUCH larger than the usual 5/8" ... usually...

Bitsmith
replies: 7 views: 314
emrr 6 hours ago

hey, lately i enjoy recording at home instead of sitting in the dark studio. i bought myself an apogee one interface an neumann...

salomonander
replies: 4 views: 360
kosi 12 hours ago

uh, I got my "fresh out of service with manual" Tascam M-3500.. a lot of people arguing about the preamps and I saw...

George Necola
replies: 36 views: 15,134
Heynik 22 hours ago

i have some gear that i wasn‘t able to use for a while now because it startet to shut down and restart frequently and i would...

superstupid
replies: 2 views: 275
superstupid 1 day ago

Hey guys, I've got an old C451E that's getting a little hissy and crumbly. When my MXL did this, I just replaced every...

PepsiFX357
replies: 10 views: 2,334
dfchandler 1 day ago

Connecting an Audimax III to my home studio. The back has five terminals, from left to right... two for input, ground, two for...

proxy
replies: 9 views: 450
proxy 1 day ago

I'm doing some upgrades on my HS-60, and I want to replace the LEDs. I originally planned to buy the blue LEDs available on eBay,...

Braincloudsound
replies: 18 views: 521
evosilica 1 day ago

Hello forum! I need info about what is what in this panel. Anyone knows? Is the computer panel in an Amek Hendrix May 1995...

Luisman
replies: 0 views: 293
Luisman 1 day ago
Avatar for Pinebox Studio Services

Hello, I have a Coutant PSU in front of me that I need a reference for. Do not see a model number. All I can find are the ones...

Pinebox Studio Services
replies: 0 views: 309
Avatar for Pinebox Studio Services
Pinebox Studio Services 1 day ago

I'm working on a custom MIDI interface for myself and have never bought faders before. When you buy slide potentiometers, do they...

scottu
replies: 4 views: 417
scottu 2 days ago

Hi Guys! I really need your help. A certain resistor keeps blowing in the master-module of my desk (D&R Dayner). It’s a 10...

Yoski
replies: 17 views: 538
Yoski 2 days ago

I want to put a power conditioner into the rack of a small remote rig (two Metric Halo interfaces, a rotating assortment of pres,...

rboy
replies: 2 views: 270
rboy 2 days ago

I have begun making modifications to an old Univox Maxi-Korg synthesizer. When I bought the unit it was partially functioning...

Hollowman9
replies: 12 views: 518
Hollowman9 2 days ago

First post on Gearslutz! Really happy to be part of this community. Maybe the question as already been adressed but I could'nt...

Grippli
replies: 4 views: 311
Grippli 2 days ago

Hello folks. I've purchased a second hand silverface (manufactured on 05/10/2000 as written inside) Massive Passive for about two...

Aberdeen
replies: 3 views: 321
EveAnna Manley 2 days ago

Does anyone know a spot that has pick and place SMD for Elma MV series switches? That's these guys : MV - series type stepped...

loji
replies: 0 views: 304
loji 3 days ago

I Just got Ela MZ 026/2 capsule. These are the old (30ies/40ies) omni capsules used with Neumann/Telefunken CMV3 microphones....

tzurby
replies: 1 views: 304
Swing 3 days ago

Hi all, I recently acquired a fairly cheap Analog Tape Delay, the Melos Echo Chamber, and thought it might be a good starting...

1990mz
replies: 2 views: 316
1990mz 3 days ago

Hello, I found a line-out schematic with an output transformer configuration I've never seen before. The push-pull transistors...

aliparla
replies: 6 views: 269
aliparla 3 days ago

dvice for a frustrated newbie Hi. I’m pretty frustrated with my setup which is: Roland System 1 Korg Volca Keys Korg Volca...

Roboscott1978
replies: 0 views: 107
Roboscott1978 3 days ago

Hi all I'm hoping someone can help me diagnose an issue with my monitors. I have a pair of SE Munro Egg150s, bought...

Hint
replies: 27 views: 1,743
Tim F 3 days ago

Hello, I try to find some spare parts and scheme for refurbishing my Amek Hendrix console. 1) bargraph chips/metering board...

MIXING.TODAY
replies: 4 views: 541
Xaros 4 days ago

I've got a Hagerman Bugle phono preamp and power supply here to give away to the first interested party. These are built from...

JLaPointe
replies: 0 views: 225
JLaPointe 4 days ago

I was lucky enough to find a NOS SE Electronics ICIS valve mic. The stock valve is very microphonic, so I wish to treat this...

DanDan
replies: 13 views: 416
gyraf 4 days ago

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone of you ever being involved in a Soundtracs Solitaire mixing desk. And if anyone of you has some...

buattipaso
replies: 4 views: 1,029
Herr Tull 4 days ago

I have a perfect KORG SDD-2000 rack-mount delay unit from the 1980s. Perfect except for one minor issue: One button (and only...

ManyHats
replies: 8 views: 1,659
sakamuras 4 days ago

I'm lost. What exactly do I solder to each pin? Is this even possible? Please help!!

lockelocke
replies: 15 views: 4,477
Richard Crowley 4 days ago

Okay I'm confused.. (not surprising) I got a juno 106.. got it home. plugged it into my stereo rig.. and immediately noticed...

malice95
replies: 0 views: 307
malice95 4 days ago

Taking inspiration from Pre-Order Colour Modular Analog Saturator but simply because I don't own a 500 series rack, I was...

KissMyRobot
replies: 35 views: 3,307
Brent Hahn 4 days ago

Forward Hello fellow GS'ers! This is a reissue of a thread that I started over in the Cakewalk forums. It was immensely...

M.Retra
replies: 19 views: 1,496
Richard Crowley 5 days ago

Hi all, I'm currently working round my small studio fixing all the annoying little things that aren't as they should be. My...

LightBlue
replies: 1 views: 694
sakamuras 5 days ago

Channels 17-24 erase but don't record. Checked the inputs via INPUT MODE on the remote and they are all present. Must be a buss...

redback-mike
replies: 4 views: 350
redback-mike 5 days ago

I am looking for 2 HPA2 PCB modules from Benchmark Replacement for my Shadow Hills Monitor Console. Taking a chance...

hasbeen
replies: 0 views: 245
hasbeen 5 days ago

I've been screwing around with (non-RoHS) electronics since I was about 5 and got my first electronics kit. I've had a soldering...

Tibbon
replies: 60 views: 27,980
Frank_Case 5 days ago

hi there slutz, been using this little beast for a year now for whenever i need some funky compression and been liking it very...

SnM
replies: 2 views: 235
SnM 6 days ago

Hey, i am building an audio Adapter with multiple inputs right now. The specifics dont matter. I want the curcuit to close...

WonderTrader
replies: 7 views: 332
Jay Rose 6 days ago

Hi everyone, Can someone explain why in old POD XT Pro sound quality on headphones is much better than on Focusrite 2i4 2gen?...

Monroy
replies: 0 views: 282
Monroy 6 days ago

Hi all I am hoping this is the right forum (I don't post much here on the DYI side of things). Anyway, my FOLCROM seems to...

not_so_new
replies: 4 views: 385
Matt Syson 6 days ago

Hello...Anyone happen to replace the RJ-45 connector on the Emu 1820m Dock..?..If so, what is the part number or where did you...

Snatchman
replies: 4 views: 520
Snatchman 6 days ago

Hello. I've been dealing with a faint buzz in both of my original KRK Rokit 5's for quite some time now. Different houses, power...

ersheff
replies: 71 views: 32,962
miscend 6 days ago

I'm posting this question partly to quiz myself. If you were to cover the vents of a cardioid mic, would that make it omni,...

szegedin
replies: 15 views: 1,537
Tstein 6 days ago

I'm having a little difficulty understanding what a center tap is used (or not used) for in transformer. If a transformer has 2...

dysenterygary
replies: 3 views: 338
Jay Rose 1 week ago

Was gifted a pair of NS10s with one blown woofer. Replacements have more than tripled in price so I decided to try the recone kit...

Bramley
replies: 27 views: 5,753
Bramley 1 week ago

I have an NS-10 woofer I’m building a DIY subkick out of. General recommendation is to plug that woofer into a DI to do some...

Spindrift
replies: 5 views: 464
avedis 1 week ago

Hi, today the front capsule(?), or, the gridded 3-4mm steel cap on the front of the mic, just fell off - and all the high end...

Sailor Hope
replies: 19 views: 1,709
cbc6403 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search