The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Geekslutz forum

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,050 views: 428,675
nosebleedaudio 2 weeks ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 65 views: 75,409
Tony cheese 2 weeks ago

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 36,055
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 25,189
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

looking for a transistor to use for a electret capsule that had one of these. can anyone suggest a replacement?

rodrigoignacio
replies: 1 views: 156
Richard Crowley 2 minutes ago

There is a proper technique for terminating the screens of audio cables with a separate wire so they can be connect to crimp...

ruffrecords
replies: 2 views: 91
Richard Crowley 10 minutes ago

Hey all, Does anyone know if i put 8x rechargeable HR6 AA batteries in the cart of the Zoom F8, when it is plugged in to DC...

TiravTiger
replies: 2 views: 24
TiravTiger 11 minutes ago

I'm trying to figure out the best way to connect my GAP pre 73 DLX preamp (balanced mic and line outputs) to my reel2reel line...

andjal
replies: 32 views: 781
Richard Crowley 23 minutes ago

There's a new tone-shaping product that's gotten a lot of GS attention. While the circuit is a secret, the maker says it's got...

Brent Hahn
replies: 37 views: 766
Richard Crowley 2 hours ago

I am working on a Soundcraft Delta 200 and have all the input channels working, but struggling to find where the problem is with ...

rodrigoignacio
replies: 2 views: 187
Vitalis 4 hours ago

I have lost hope for finding a reasonably priced MV8-OP1 output expansion board for Roland's MV-8800. :( So I've been toying...

Seccione
replies: 22 views: 4,129
sinsky 4 hours ago

So I bought this preamp earlier this year (one of the first production pieces--payed $389 USD). I put it through its paces and...

MLAudio
replies: 81 views: 33,038
Mixmylife 11 hours ago

If I want to put a trim pot on the secondary of an iso transformer, can I put a plain ol' mono pot on the hot leg, or should I...

Brent Hahn
replies: 6 views: 217
Brent Hahn 22 hours ago

Hey everyone, I have a Peavey VMP-2 sitting on the bench. I just got done recapping it because it had lots of leaky caps. It...

dsoukup
replies: 10 views: 1,182
JohnRoberts 1 day ago

thank you all in advance for any help or advice you can offer. ok here is the situation i find myself in. the owner brings...

digitall2000
replies: 0 views: 210
digitall2000 1 day ago

There has been alot of talk about importance of conversion in recording chain, and lots of people want to know which AD/DA chip...

Chagalj
replies: 290 views: 223,402
Schoeller 1 day ago

any way to check how many UK members there are here? i don't want to spend 20 bucks and get no interest. BTW i think GS should...

Acidizer
replies: 9 views: 366
Sniperschool 1 day ago

I wish I were a little more competent here...these are 50 year old capacitors and I want to change them out. These values, I've...

SongJohn
replies: 9 views: 362
samwinston123 1 day ago

Hi, A friend of mine gave me a 44*8*2 allen & heath ml4000 console for my home studio. This board have some issues: * In...

smilan
replies: 3 views: 245
Schoeller 1 day ago

Hi I am looking to buy a digital mixer, but ALL the ones I have looked at have their own audio interface, but I already have my...

kerochan
replies: 0 views: 206
kerochan 2 days ago

My first post here, so I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but here it is. As the title says; I got one channel with...

gerard68
replies: 3 views: 2,513
moodstarrr 2 days ago

Hi slutz! I have familiarized myself with the analog mixing consoles out there and have heard Neve is the go to....

l95400080
replies: 13 views: 757
Schoeller 2 days ago

Sup Slutz, This is my first post after years of reading and trying to learn from y'all. Anyways, I have acquired an Amek...

musicorphanage
replies: 2 views: 268
Schoeller 2 days ago

Howdy, I'm interested in building a neve di to fiddle around with... has anyone found a parts layout or schematic for their...

farmpedals
replies: 5 views: 1,009
Schoeller 2 days ago

Hi, some time ago I bought an "unknown condition" Sony DPS-R7, it arrived at my home packaged with a light cardboard...

tr0x
replies: 0 views: 215
tr0x 2 days ago

hey there, years ago a friend built this preamp for me. unfortunately everything regarding specs of this thing got lost and...

ilan
replies: 24 views: 1,288
Vitalis 2 days ago

hey i have a behringer ha400 headphone amp that i've been using for ages, but recently i have just bought a new interface which...

Cpl. Fatty
replies: 9 views: 7,203
Unnenoob 2 days ago

Hi there! Am searching for an optical compressor (discrete) for the lunchbox that doesn't take away the openness of my mics. I've...

TheHeman
replies: 6 views: 432
Schoeller 2 days ago

Hello, I have a SCI Studio 440 which has a pad sensor issue, when opening for maintenance we noticed that some work had already...

Glacius
replies: 7 views: 378
Vitalis 3 days ago

I recently made some tape loops for my Space Echos and now I'm looking for something where I can store them safely. I'm thinking...

andow
replies: 3 views: 314
andow 3 days ago

Hello Gears'rs any books, online course, (no youtube please) I can peruse to begin outlining some basic tutorials for my...

darcproductions
replies: 4 views: 296
darcproductions 3 days ago

I am possibly interested in purchasing a Presonus Eureka. I was initially interested in an SPL Track One or a Mindprint Envoice...

MSR74
replies: 18 views: 9,290
Jim Williams 4 days ago

Hi folks, I´m wondering if UTC A-20 transformers are still being produced. Could find only old and used ones at ebay. Are...

danibert
replies: 3 views: 292
Richard Crowley 4 days ago

Hi folks, a friend owns an Art Pro VLA II that he doesnt´t use anymore, so he will give it to me for free the next days. I love...

danibert
replies: 7 views: 287
Karloff70 4 days ago

Hey, I'm hoping someone techy can answer this, but I apologize if it's the wrong forum. Take a look at the picture. The signal...

JRIII86
replies: 8 views: 417
wrgkmc 5 days ago

I was given a SPX90II. It powers on, the menus work, it sees the input signal, but no sound is output on either channel. Is...

Systolic
replies: 51 views: 16,447
klangstube 5 days ago

I'm moving a 1" 16 track Reel to Reel deck into an area where I store 50-60 guitars (mostly electric) and wondering if I...

mrhappy
replies: 7 views: 408
Jim Williams 5 days ago

have a Jupiter 8 a coming in from the UK (to US) is it okay to use a power transformer to feed it? (Even a high end one) or do...

klbrush3
replies: 5 views: 271
Schoeller 5 days ago

Been searching for one. Anybody with any leads?

petermontg
replies: 5 views: 1,949
gyraf 5 days ago

Hello, I have a faulty fader on the Avid artist mix. The motor seems to be broken - it does sense my touch and pro tools...

MorMez
replies: 2 views: 284
dfchandler 5 days ago

Hi, I have the chance to pick one of these up 2nd hand but it has a blown bulb in the vu meter. I,m in Europe so wouldn,t want to...

PRIME8PRODUCTIONS
replies: 4 views: 1,598
Schoeller 5 days ago

hello all - i realised I have a bit of a blind spot / confusion here regarding upward vs downward expansion. other than...

mutetourettes
replies: 1 views: 237
Jay Rose 6 days ago

So I'm looking for a single jack that can handle 3 mono signals that can run through 1 cable that splits into 3 separate...

5amRumbleStrip
replies: 24 views: 1,279
andrewuk 6 days ago

Hello Amek wizards, Im just now getting my BIG 44 up and running… Im having issues with the console passing signal...

swor27
replies: 17 views: 1,278
bluesafiro 6 days ago

Hey Gang Has anybody else had this problem? I am getting no sound from the main, direct, or headphone outs. I reinitalized the...

e_just
replies: 4 views: 1,130
logicbill 6 days ago

(Apologies if this is the wrong place for this question, but it seemed like I'd get the best signal:noise in here.) I have a...

jjeffers
replies: 27 views: 2,846
Roman 1 week ago

Does anyone have a PDF version of the manual and service manual for the Roland Saturn SA-09? I've searched online for days and...

filmguerilla
replies: 0 views: 238
filmguerilla 1 week ago

Hello, my first post this year! Looking to find details on some DI box transformers which would keep the colouring to...

AtomicMidi
replies: 21 views: 544
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

Hi all I'm hoping someone can help me diagnose an issue with my monitors. I have a pair of SE Munro Egg150s, bought...

Hint
replies: 16 views: 1,028
brunopapas 1 week ago

is there a faulty gear thread on this forum? any techs around?

islandmonkey
replies: 1 views: 415
noddyspuncture 1 week ago

I recently pulled a 160A out of storage and it's doing something a little funny. It will only compress via the detector input. ...

Notanothersteve
replies: 4 views: 250
Jay Rose 1 week ago

I'm building Dany Bouchard's D87 with the taper board and the transformer connections have the German abbreviations: WS, BL, SW...

MYN
replies: 3 views: 286
MYN 1 week ago

Hey, been having issues with my soundcraft for some time now, wanted to see if i could get any help before making my next move. ...

phluvr
replies: 95 views: 25,246
coolfog09 1 week ago

Hi all, I've seen this problem crop up a handful of times on various forums, but no one seems to have given a definitive...

kinjack
replies: 1 views: 254
Schoeller 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search