The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 72 views: 94,842
hebjam 2 weeks ago

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,106 views: 489,288
chipss36 2 weeks ago

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 45,413
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 34,210
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

An interesting problem. When I load the tape into the SV 3800, it seems to load fine, the guides come out and wrap the tape...

scottsnailham
replies: 7 views: 848
Jay Rose 35 minutes ago

Hi Gang, I have some problems with my Trident 65 I was hoping you could help me with. I believe the problems can be fixed by...

shortyboyboy
replies: 17 views: 559
Radiance 5 hours ago

Hello, I have a DBX 166XL Compressor/Limiter/Gate :facepalm:. Is there anyway to modify it to improve its performance? Is the...

iltrich
replies: 8 views: 3,132
enginefire 11 hours ago

Hi. I am adding a Zvex Fuzz Factory to my guitar. I have the cavity drawn out on the guitar that easily fits the board from...

rocketship69
replies: 9 views: 460
enginefire 13 hours ago

I used their contact page, but PMI audio got back and said that they didn't get many schematics when they acquired Joe Meek. ...

jofo70
replies: 5 views: 675
dirker 18 hours ago

I have a zvex vertical fuzz factory and even when it was within its casing, it would not turn on with the 9V battery powering it....

suckboi
replies: 1 views: 335
rocketship69 19 hours ago

Hello. So I decided to test out my chameleon 7720 and gather some info. I got some interesting results, especially against its...

Qumok
replies: 3 views: 367
Qumok 23 hours ago

I’ve read up on these and they seem more favorable because the cabinets are sized better for the drivers than say the 4411’s...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 10 views: 893
Jim Williams 1 day ago

Hey guys, I'm having trouble with ma Wa73 Neve clone. I already send it back, but it came back to me still having the same...

Maschu
replies: 20 views: 796
Maschu 1 day ago

Hi, I have a Solo 610 that is in need of diagnostics/repair. It will work fine for an hour or two, and then the gain just becomes...

sleepwalk
replies: 5 views: 525
sleepwalk 1 day ago

Hi, I'm troubleshooting a Yamaha P-115 which has numerous non-working keys. I've isolated it down to the contacts on the PC...

slutter
replies: 3 views: 432
slutter 2 days ago

I have 10 years experience in soldering(thru hole and smt), I can repair and troubleshoot stuff relatively well, and I am an...

Trojanmantony
replies: 5 views: 696
Trojanmantony 2 days ago

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and i would like to thank everyone in advance who will help me with this problem. I've...

Hexov
replies: 2 views: 411
Hexov 2 days ago

I've been working on some older units as I've found them cheap to come by (Boss Dr-55 and Soundmaster Sr-88) and I have some...

iaw1978
replies: 6 views: 507
Cpl. Punishment 2 days ago

Anyone have these? The ones in manual are too vague to really find out what to do to repair a channel. I contacted local...

E Orjatsalo
replies: 15 views: 14,190
althemusicwizard 2 days ago

I'm not sure if the company was handed to another entity to keep going after the owner passed away. confoosed

goom
replies: 0 views: 481
goom 3 days ago

Hello, guys. Does anyone out there have the service manual or schematics for Tascam FW-1804 or Tascam FW-1082? I am trying to...

Ez Presso
replies: 1 views: 697
pdeber 3 days ago

I am trying to fix my old Marshall Valvestate 8010, mostly because I wanted learn soldering and some standard troubleshooting....

iudex
replies: 0 views: 470
iudex 3 days ago

(I don't know if this is the best forum for this, please let me know if I should move it to a different sub. This pertains...

darkgoob
replies: 5 views: 2,287
Radardoug 3 days ago

Tonight the 17v +/- lights went out on my power supply. I have yet to remove it from the rack, but I was curious to see if anyone...

recordinghopkins
replies: 116 views: 23,273
Jim Williams 3 days ago

I know there are endless threads about the ART VLA Pro II and the various mods possible, but that's part of the problem - too...

brijem
replies: 0 views: 455
brijem 4 days ago

I'm having this strange and annoying problem with my beloved Waldorf Q keyboard. And I would be greatful if somebody might be...

midnightmarauder
replies: 2 views: 902
midnightmarauder 4 days ago

My Soundcraft FX16ii has a channel locked in solo/pfl mode. Unhooked everything, powered down, pressed solo button hard, etc.....

nicholasj
replies: 0 views: 483
nicholasj 4 days ago

Hi! I'm developing a few products at the moment, most notably an affordable stereo vari-mu. I'm a bit lost on where to reliably...

mitchholtby
replies: 7 views: 702
mrfantastic 4 days ago

Hey, I’ve been restoring an old Schaller Reverb unit that has been a bit neglected (on loan to my buddy for 20yrs), the main...

plutoniq
replies: 5 views: 1,030
tINY 4 days ago

does anybody have the pinouts for an akg c422?

airloom
replies: 2 views: 552
sparky52 5 days ago

Hey guys, Normally I'd post this sort of thing on the DIY Audio forums, but GS is where the legends lurk cooge I've just...

Pilbromatic
replies: 0 views: 499
Pilbromatic 5 days ago

I hope I'm posting in the right place here. I've searched around and found some similar questions, but not the exact issue I'm...

DanielJC
replies: 0 views: 522
DanielJC 5 days ago

Hi. I got a stack of these from a generous trash can awhile back. Someone had robbed the transfo's. So i located a few...

sameal
replies: 1 views: 605
S_mask 5 days ago

Dear Gearslutz members, I'm having a very weird grounding issue in my studio. I tried contacting various support teams already,...

Sonata
replies: 7 views: 1,283
Sonata 6 days ago

Hello, we just got the D#R Cinemix to our studio, it was not in the best shape it was lying in a shed for about 10 years....

anonyfous
replies: 1 views: 646
ZioGuido 6 days ago

Hi, I have a 4 channel dynamic compressor (Behringer Multicom MDX 2400) which I use as a limiter, I am looking to 'slice' up in...

Franco the Manco
replies: 2 views: 542
Franco the Manco 6 days ago

Anyone have a Lexicon LP-2 output filter (small metal container)??... lexicon part #023-03196 ... it's the lowpass filter for the...

yeloocproducer
replies: 29 views: 4,302
ComodoComplex 6 days ago

I have a buzz on the output of the compressor side that I can almost elminate by setting the drive and gain to a specific level....

WiredSound
replies: 1 views: 1,219
Oz999 6 days ago

I need the input/help of professionals here. I ordered a PSU for my Tascam M3500 from this eBay seller...

mechr0n01
replies: 11 views: 1,522
AnalogGreg 6 days ago

Would anyone be willing to spill the beans on what model is used to replace the old failing lcd-displays in the Akai S1000...

Slutty Professor
replies: 5 views: 994
Slutty Professor 6 days ago

Has anyone here built a 610 preamp before? Or is there a company in the deepest darkest corner of the internet making them? I...

JamieOxford
replies: 33 views: 16,734
dawsonaudio 1 week ago

Hello planet inhabitants gearslutz. Help with determining the board for which device it is. I will be grateful.;)

ULTRA82
replies: 2 views: 867
audiospecific 1 week ago

I've had a bantam patchbay custom made for me by the manufacturer that made my line level mixer. I specified most of the patchbay...

Steamy Williams
replies: 20 views: 4,964
brendandwyer 1 week ago

Can someone describe the sonic differences between the Jensen 918 (and it’s various DIY clones) and the Hardy 990? I...

MYN
replies: 5 views: 875
MYN 1 week ago

Hi all, I have an old Frazer Wyatt P250-EHD powered speaker that has a: 1. TS Mic Input 2. TS Line Input 3. TS Line out I'd...

Jazzy
replies: 11 views: 1,022
wrgkmc 1 week ago

Can someone help me ID this part?

iaw1978
replies: 5 views: 819
wrgkmc 1 week ago

Hello Gearslutz, I am a long-time lurker and this is my first post so forgive me if I don't entirely adhere to conventions. I...

vehcks
replies: 9 views: 2,077
Mikhael 1 week ago

Hello, Silverstone wrote that it's possible to make a nice Di Box, which is used on Nashville studio, based on WE 111C ...

MainTime
replies: 102 views: 14,042
denork 1 week ago

Hi I recently got a Beyerdynamic DT100 headphone for a present . I noticed that it doesn't sound as "loud" or...

Yamin
replies: 17 views: 1,291
ruffrecords 1 week ago

What is the cheapest tube amp I can build. What is an easy schematic that is is easy to source the parts for myself and is...

Matmonster58
replies: 3 views: 825
ruffrecords 1 week ago

Hi folks, First post on this forum but have been reading and enjoying it for a while now. Great stuff! Ok so here's my...

Synthosphere
replies: 58 views: 20,281
jetam 1 week ago

I just bought 2 Soundcraft Delta mixers, a 24 channel and an 8 Channel. The 24 channel did not come with a power supply, and the...

ian1101
replies: 16 views: 11,312
audiospecific 1 week ago

I am wanting to get a bunch of 1073 type pres made for recording drums, electric guitars, acoustic guitars and vocals. Just...

waldie wave
replies: 7 views: 1,248
audiospecific 1 week ago

I have recently purchased a yamaha DX21 from ebay which was described as fully working. The seller did however make it clear that...

SonicFlow
replies: 5 views: 1,710
QuestingElf 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search