The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 19 views: 51,163
msbettyhunt 1 week ago

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 9 views: 40,233
msbettyhunt 2 weeks ago

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,136 views: 521,814
msbettyhunt 2 weeks ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 78 views: 109,041
msbettyhunt 3rd March 2020

Hi, I couldn't find this topic anywhere on these forums and I'm not sure this is the most suitable section to post this but...

heyhohey
replies: 3 views: 125
Bushman 1 hour ago

Hi all, having a lot of free time recently, so I finally finished my build of a Drip Opto4, that I started years ago. Can you...

dhenriks
replies: 6 views: 185
dhenriks 3 hours ago

Hi I have what I consider to be a "noob" question (I hate talking cool slang) for experienced electronics techs. What...

2N1305
replies: 28 views: 5,801
soundebler 3 hours ago

Hi, I've got a Yamaha SPX 90II I put aside years ago with one output channel missing. I decided to mess with it again and...

Jidis
replies: 5 views: 259
Jidis 4 hours ago

I need to replace some transistors in a broken headphone/monitor circuit on my mixing desk (80s Soundtracs). The transistors...

White Falcon
replies: 2 views: 76
White Falcon 4 hours ago

Hi... Having an annoying problem with our AMEK Angela: the peak leds on all 36 modules are permanently on!!! Apparently it...

jpambrogi
replies: 5 views: 304
cbc6403 17 hours ago

Hi, I hope everyone is doing well in these troubled times. Apologies if this is not the right subforum to ask this...

ZorroQ8
replies: 4 views: 172
ZorroQ8 19 hours ago

with what can i get a more transparent compresion so it doesent hurt my tone when i sing but stil compress alot with the rnc fmr...

andrewmoz
replies: 0 views: 96
andrewmoz 21 hours ago

Forward Hello fellow GS'ers! This is a reissue of a thread that I started over in the Cakewalk forums. It was immensely...

M.Retra
replies: 51 views: 14,587
trakzero 1 day ago

Hi Guys! I wanted to show you my road to making an EMT140 inspired plate reverb with a damper controllable with MIDI :) It...

pass-out
replies: 8 views: 306
Ol' Betsey 1 day ago

Looking to see if anyone has or knows where to get schematics for a CL 1B. I have one that's got input, got compression showing...

XSergeantD
replies: 21 views: 6,589
Matt Syson 2 days ago

New to the forum for assistance with a dilemma I've gotten myself in to. I had originnaly wired my 4x12 VHT Deliverance...

Mikeymcglynnigan
replies: 2 views: 1,244
lunecheung 2 days ago

So im only produce and mix in the box and i dont record nothing , what is better the duet 2 or RME Babyface Pro its very...

HELP ME
replies: 1 views: 915
sightlessness 2 days ago

Hi everybody! I want to make a speech synthesizer based on patent EP 0396141, it uses the Votrax SC-02 chip (if you know the...

INTERVOICE
replies: 4 views: 1,896
Polaxis 3 days ago

I'm thinking of building a rudimentary Breathcontroller for CV gear, like my MS20 or any other analog synthesizer. I'm going...

Momkeproggs
replies: 1 views: 162
Momkeproggs 3 days ago

Hi. Im having a power issue with my BLUE Robbie. Let me preface this by saying that I am not very knowledgeable on the subject,...

Andywidmann
replies: 0 views: 131
Andywidmann 3 days ago

I'm bummed, stuck at home like the rest and my stereo system is giving me trouble. The preamp started randomly shutting off...

Sounds Great
replies: 8 views: 441
Thomas W. Bethe 3 days ago

So because the power supply for my console is pretty noisy I made a big box to keep it in. It's basically a box within a box....

Liquidaudio
replies: 10 views: 458
Thomas W. Bethe 3 days ago

I am building a new power supply for the Ensoniq DP2. I just need to double check the pin-out for the cable. Is the...

mazdhasound
replies: 7 views: 957
killa505 3 days ago

Hi Guys, A few years ago I took home a Teisco s100p preset synth from school. The only catch (and hence why they let me take...

sgr1104
replies: 0 views: 132
sgr1104 3 days ago

Welcome to exactly what the title of this thread suggests! And let me go straight to the disclaimer for all you millennial-,...

okkokkokko
replies: 151 views: 11,339
windmill1234 3 days ago

I assembled a cable as described in Mike Senior's "Mixing Secrets" book to hook up an Avantone 5c to one of the...

bartitude666
replies: 1 views: 148
Radardoug 3 days ago

There has been alot of talk about importance of conversion in recording chain, and lots of people want to know which AD/DA chip...

Chagalj
replies: 487 views: 318,491
FelipeCris 3 days ago

I have a Soundcraft Spirix Folio SX mixing desk that is stuck in PFL mode. All PFL buttons still function correctly but when all...

garymscott
replies: 1 views: 632
rozzilla 4 days ago

Well, now i need a bench dummy load. I have been scavaging parts and think i have enough to do it. I want to start with one...

sameal
replies: 39 views: 4,127
sameal 4 days ago

Hey guys, I was wondering if someone can help. I've searched the forum but couldn't find anything relating to the issue I'm...

ASChana
replies: 18 views: 871
ASChana 4 days ago

So I recently got a minilyzer from NTI. I also have one of there minirator tone generators. So anyway, I set the minirator at +4...

AnalogBrain
replies: 7 views: 1,321
Warren Huck 4 days ago

Hi all, I need a key for a TEISCO 60F. I've already tried a Korg MS-10 key and while they look compatible they're...

belzrebuth
replies: 2 views: 674
dialectic 4 days ago

How difficult is a kit like a CAPI DIY? I have no intention of going into it right away, I'll get something simple to practice on...

Unexplainedbacon
replies: 2 views: 269
Shrdni 5 days ago

I have a set of Genelec 1031A, and a while ago one of my speakers started to behave really strange. It just randomly starts to...

Funky Animal
replies: 0 views: 163
Funky Animal 5 days ago

Would really appreciate help with the following. A couple of years ago, i purchased a stereo pair of Telefunken M60's small...

jaredlaz
replies: 0 views: 179
jaredlaz 5 days ago

I picked up my first tube mic, a Nady TCM1050, a couple years ago and have since become a real fan of their sounds and designs....

smakdaady
replies: 0 views: 176
smakdaady 5 days ago

Hi... I´m powering on an AMEK Angela console that has been in storage and after some power ons with everything working and...

jpambrogi
replies: 13 views: 1,033
jpambrogi 5 days ago

Hey, i got 2 ADT A1511b Line Amplifier modules and i wanna bring them back to live. did some one got some informations about...

Steffen T
replies: 0 views: 166
Steffen T 5 days ago

Hey all, I just finished wiring my patch bays and went to rest them tonight. I'm noticing that a few points out of the four...

jeaves726
replies: 2 views: 228
DrewE 6 days ago

Hi , I bought this buffer chip for my bass (see pic). I went to wire it up and I was going to use an external 18VDC power supply...

chrischoir
replies: 16 views: 517
Piedpiper 6 days ago

I have located a small number of NOS a/d converters for the Lexicon PCM 80 PCM 90 series of digital reverbs that I am using for...

TMI
replies: 83 views: 24,140
italo de angelis 6 days ago

Hi Anybody know the part name / number for this lever ? It's giving me trouble, i don't get any audio sometimes if i don't...

invalidusername
replies: 5 views: 738
invalidusername 6 days ago

I bought a project polysix a year ago and originally attempted to repair it by cutting out a leaky battery and repair bad traces,...

timelesstruths
replies: 0 views: 225
timelesstruths 6 days ago

I have seen some of you guys are members of GroupDIY as well.... I have tried to register on this site with ZERO success. Is...

soundrick
replies: 57 views: 6,972
windmill1234 6 days ago

Hi, I have a Rode NTG 2 that is making some noise. I would like to know if anyone could help me to understand the problem and...

xiri
replies: 0 views: 186
xiri 6 days ago

Tonight the 17v +/- lights went out on my power supply. I have yet to remove it from the rack, but I was curious to see if anyone...

recordinghopkins
replies: 143 views: 27,371
ronerone 1 week ago

I plan to use some channels out of my mg1212 I got rid of as a funky sidecar. I have everything pretty much figured out and...

FatherTime
replies: 0 views: 172
FatherTime 1 week ago

Hello! Hope everyone is safe and sound. Due to being indoors for a few weeks I’ve got around to doing a couple things...

Catape
replies: 1 views: 211
Catape 1 week ago

Hey guys, I know this allen heath vs soundcraft thing has been around in circles and I have read quite a few posts. Both seem...

ax12390
replies: 0 views: 169
ax12390 1 week ago

Hi I removed the exploded RIFA capacitor from my PS20 yamaha synth PSU, and now i have a very noticeable buzzing/hum sound...

invalidusername
replies: 9 views: 385
invalidusername 1 week ago

Hello all! I have a Colorsound Supapahaze and it is missing a capacitor (see on the picture below). Does anyone has the...

niva
replies: 1 views: 204
analogguru 1 week ago

Hi. Im doing a hammond scanner build, im not gonna say it spectacularly failed, i DID get motor noise. But no wonderful...

sameal
replies: 4 views: 324
tINY 1 week ago

Had to fix my MIDI connector on my 522 and opened it up and noticed at 470uf 16v cap soldered to 1 leg of the power supply and...

iaw1978
replies: 0 views: 214
iaw1978 1 week ago

Hello, I've had the Voice Prism Plus for a good while and really love it but I now have a problem : a few days ago i pressed...

aztech222
replies: 12 views: 3,102
Metso 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search