The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,085 views: 475,326
johannburkard 1 day ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 68 views: 89,237
trondl 28th November 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 42,744
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 31,580
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

When following star ground practices, and telescoping shields, is it advisable to lift shields on digital converter inputs? ...

jrasia
replies: 5 views: 182
nosebleedaudio 14 minutes ago

Im trying suss out why my deck keeps blowing out the +35v fuse. I thought i had it last time with a tantalum short to ground, but...

sameal
replies: 9 views: 583
audiospecific 1 hour ago

Hi there fellow Geekslutz, I've encountered a strange phenomenon in my synth setup at home. First of all: There seems to...

MrCoolIce
replies: 3 views: 74
MrCoolIce 1 hour ago

I've got a set of BX5as (exact model is the Studiophile BX5a Deluxe) that I keep as a secondary pair for portability and casual...

gpag
replies: 1 views: 281
audiospecific 2 hours ago

In some weird way I have recently come up with an obsession for fixing recording equipment. I have built 2 capi bt50 EQs, 2 capi...

shortyboyboy
replies: 11 views: 387
audiospecific 2 hours ago

Hi all, I have a Mackie 8-bus mixer that has a channel that cuts in and out. If the input signal is at a...

Silverfish
replies: 1 views: 94
nucelar 4 hours ago

I have a Yamaha YC-45D combo organ that has been in storage for a year. Now I rolled it back out and it no longer outputs...

kaples
replies: 6 views: 2,928
becks bolero 6 hours ago

I have a used sm58 without a bottom connector(sorry I'm new to this). If anyone could help me it would be much obliged. What...

tripl7
replies: 1 views: 329
Bushman 9 hours ago
Avatar for Pinebox Studio Services

I have a 33114 a client of mine just bought I need some stuff confirmed on. The unit came to me wired out from the bBalanced...

Pinebox Studio Services
replies: 0 views: 138
Avatar for Pinebox Studio Services
Pinebox Studio Services 18 hours ago

I am working on a jtm 45 build from mables audio but they don't have good directions so I was going to use ceritones directions...

Trp2080
replies: 5 views: 337
pief 21 hours ago

I would like to start a thread for all of you slutz out there that has any info or schematics on AMEKS BIG, Recall, and 501 by...

stevo991
replies: 28 views: 3,144
jonnywoods 1 day ago

Had this in “so much gear so little time” but no one knew - so I Just bought another old suitcase to recap and flip and low...

jml designs
replies: 1 views: 280
jml designs 1 day ago

HI, I have an older DBX 160S with damaged PCB. These units have very large heavy transformers and VCA packs mounted to them. As...

TRJanuary
replies: 6 views: 5,022
BasspirO 1 day ago

I have acquired a pair of Western Electric "VF" (voice frequency) preamps, and I'm interested in using them in my...

spectrasound
replies: 11 views: 2,693
Binhhugo 1 day ago

This is a weird one. This SCA N72 mic preamp has worked for a long time just fine. Now, with a DYNAMIC MIC plugged in (Beyer...

Bounce
replies: 8 views: 596
Radardoug 1 day ago

So here's a riddle for you... I've been working on a TS12, recently installed at a home studio. Most everything seems to be...

Lavalier
replies: 2 views: 2,336
Dan O 2 days ago

I've been developing an AU plugin with JUCE for Apple Logic Pro X for my dad. We haven't understtood how to test it out, and I...

Laphicet
replies: 0 views: 290
Laphicet 2 days ago

So I was going back through my Ashly SC55’s and doing some tweaks and just happened to check the rails and the negative rail is...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 17 views: 528
audiospecific 2 days ago

Is it difficult finding an affordable transparent analog mixer? I'd like to find something very "straight wire" with...

friction909
replies: 6 views: 4,088
JohnRoberts 2 days ago

Hi folks, I was mounting a bracket to my 8010a when I dropped the Allen key. It then slid into the rear port and stuck to the...

Johnocan
replies: 1 views: 505
gsdfhu3 3 days ago

Hello folks, I recently bought a used Presonus Faderport (single fader version) from Ebay without the proper PSU. Works great...

endorka
replies: 16 views: 2,574
endorka 3 days ago

Hello A quick easy one: On my Midas Venice - is there output amplifiers on the Inserts Outputs of the Master Channel...

slizken
replies: 0 views: 281
slizken 3 days ago

I put a white on black LED screen into my TG77, and I'm finding the light too strong and a little harsh. It looks perfect through...

bubblebash
replies: 0 views: 268
bubblebash 3 days ago

..I have a new matrix 6R - can I use contact cleaner on the volume slider? it’s giving me a little crackle/static. or is this...

jml designs
replies: 0 views: 274
jml designs 3 days ago

Hey everyone, I've found some places online selling tweeter fuse protection kits for NS-1000's and it got me wondering since i...

Zen MD
replies: 3 views: 398
audiospecific 3 days ago

I've recently acquired a UA 6176. Really enjoying the quality of the pre/compressor combo for vocals. Being a tube gear noob,...

Stick
replies: 13 views: 6,516
audiospecific 3 days ago

Hello, I have recapped a circa 25 years old compressor (that sounded nice), using some expensive Nichicon KZ caps to replace...

blueNan
replies: 3 views: 350
pief 3 days ago

There has been alot of talk about importance of conversion in recording chain, and lots of people want to know which AD/DA chip...

Chagalj
replies: 428 views: 275,136
SPiTFiREgr 4 days ago

As shown in pics, I need a 2nd ¼" jack of the sort shown in the picture. I've searched some but can't figure out search...

Andrew Higgins
replies: 5 views: 401
Andrew Higgins 4 days ago

I am building a TRS to TRS passive stereo to mono summing cable based on the oft quoted "Why Not Wye" note from Rane (...

drewharris
replies: 5 views: 841
Jay Rose 4 days ago

Hey fellow geeks, My TR-626 will not play any of the second bank of sounds over MIDI. They are arranged next to the first bank...

Braincoral
replies: 0 views: 241
Braincoral 5 days ago

Hello there. Years ago I acquired this old tube limiter for not too much cash. I always assumed it was a "custom"...

CatFace
replies: 9 views: 544
emrr 5 days ago

Hi All, I have a line on a Bryston 4B. It's an older pro version, probably 30 years old or so, but working well. Just...

Murky Waters
replies: 3 views: 380
wrgkmc 5 days ago

I have just received a Tesla 516431 microphone as a gift from the czech republic that needs a new 3 pin connector. It is bigger...

getajobhippies
replies: 14 views: 3,684
patrickcrisp 5 days ago

Hey People Please help... i am trying to pinpoint the issue with my DBX 118 I have attached my readings at the power...

mitec1602
replies: 13 views: 434
mitec1602 5 days ago

I am trying to trigger an iphone's camera from 3.5mm Jack with my own devalopment board. I figured it out volume up/down signal...

ramenia
replies: 0 views: 260
ramenia 6 days ago

hey! first time poster iso studio help so i have a system using 3 different instruments (guitar synth bass) and vocal mic...

wowmomcooldad
replies: 2 views: 311
wowmomcooldad 6 days ago

Does anybody have a set of service manuals for a Sony PCM 1630 and DMR 4000 that I could beg/borrow/buy? They will be returned...

joe-electro
replies: 5 views: 2,355
Woodsidejess 6 days ago

Hi! I'm new to gearslutz, so please excuse me if I'm posting in the wrong forum. I have some serious em-radiation noise issues at...

eirikhau
replies: 9 views: 426
Jim Williams 6 days ago

Looking for some help identifying the manufacturer of (from left to right) an input, output, and i think a bridging transformer....

billwarner
replies: 2 views: 338
cathode 6 days ago

I want to burn some EPROMs for my DX and was wondering if somebody could let me know if this will work. The EPROMs are 2764s....

suckerformimi
replies: 8 views: 577
suckerformimi 1 week ago

Hi guys, I hope to get some advice here on the forum about my Leslie 760 as I haven't been able to find anything yet. I'm...

stuntstefan
replies: 0 views: 296
stuntstefan 1 week ago

Hello everyone, I just got a Lexicon Reflex and I can't get the thing to work. It looks like it is in perfect condition so I am...

Bluebeardbooks
replies: 3 views: 413
soulone82 1 week ago

Hi, In this next video you can see the problem I have with a crumar bit one: YouTube So it seems like in upper, the assignment...

thijsdrum
replies: 0 views: 303
thijsdrum 1 week ago

hey does anyone have any solutions on modding out the matrix 6? chip upgrades, os hacks... sounds... ect. I saw the...

dariendaniel
replies: 1 views: 1,169
jml designs 1 week ago

If you own a Mci 400 series Console I'd like to share with you a few new opamp options. I own a 428 console loaded with tons of...

127Riot
replies: 14 views: 1,629
127Riot 1 week ago

Eventide H3000 owners, be careful about buying program upgrade kits on ebay. This year we've had several cases where customers...

David Kulka
replies: 0 views: 400
David Kulka 1 week ago

Hi, I'm not asking how to repair it - I cba fiddling around inside expensive equipment I'm not qualified to repair. I just...

Salarssie
replies: 0 views: 315
Salarssie 1 week ago

I have a constant "err-90" message on the remote control for my Otari MX80 24 track machine. I read all the comments...

spectrasound
replies: 0 views: 279
spectrasound 1 week ago

I'm stumped on this small thing that is probably really easy. I want to remove these xlr connectors so I can remove the board...

Andrew Higgins
replies: 2 views: 392
ruffrecords 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search