The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 82 views: 115,246
MicroSonic 3 weeks ago

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,141 views: 538,682
msbettyhunt 16th June 2020

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 19 views: 53,846
msbettyhunt 27th March 2020

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 9 views: 42,932
msbettyhunt 24th March 2020

Says it's disabled... anybody know how can I register? I wanted to ask some questions about Hairball's preamp kits over there and...

Deleted c117a9d
replies: 21 views: 1,919
mikeij 2 hours ago

hi when i visited my girlfriends father he had an old dynacord super (echocord s 62) in his garage. pretty dusty, havent been...

ddanyboy
replies: 22 views: 12,528
oldsmobuick 6 hours ago

Hi guys, hope I'm in the right section. I've recently purchased Studer 904 console in working order, but a bit rough around...

cuba1956
replies: 2 views: 338
cuba1956 8 hours ago

I have an unbalanced piece of hi-fi gear that I would like to use in the studio. Could I add transformer inputs and outputs to...

craigmorris74
replies: 35 views: 968
craigmorris74 11 hours ago

Hi, These days, I am so curious about recording in the BOX and Mixing with the help of outboard gears,sometime in the BOX; simply...

Pthax
replies: 0 views: 74
Pthax 14 hours ago

While cruising yesterday night on the net I came across this song Which synth has been used at min....

Mav74
replies: 0 views: 79
Mav74 16 hours ago

I don't need to do repairs, but I make a habit of collecting tech docs for all my studio gear. I did a search on the web for JBL...

Philbo King
replies: 1 views: 82
rez 18 hours ago

I'd like to replace all of the pots in my Pro-One for higher quality ones, but it's got me thinking. Since this synth has pots...

raid
replies: 5 views: 237
rez 18 hours ago

I have a Behringer UMC404. Accidentally plugged the wrong power cable into it while rearranging my desk. I immediately unplugged...

Anonimiss
replies: 1 views: 110
JoeRivers96 19 hours ago

Hello, I'd like to replace the Japanese internal transformer of my Korg MS-10 with a 240v one. Judging from the schematics (see...

mogazi!
replies: 6 views: 810
uOpt 1 day ago

Hey all, I need suggestions and what to purchase. Price range $500-$600 and probably used to get the most bang. I played...

Gorquin
replies: 4 views: 180
Gorquin 1 day ago

Hi I'm new here so not sure if this is the right place to post this... I have an EMU AUDITY 2000 that isn't well, it is on OS...

stonevibe
replies: 9 views: 4,705
mark pawley 1 day ago

Hi all I'm a long time reader of this forum, and a newly registered member, from Paris, France. I bought a Yamaha SPX90...

thomasdf
replies: 181 views: 22,280
Tomás Mulcahy 1 day ago

I am building some cables to connect synths to DI in a small desktop space. They cables might get moved occasionally, but it's...

subframe
replies: 1 views: 940
subframe 2 days ago

Hi Gurus, I've got an ATR100 with a hum problem. There is no hum at all when it's in input. But when I switch to repro I hear...

Jeff D.
replies: 10 views: 1,220
blcstudio 2 days ago

I'm working on a project and as many, as example I got the Schoeps CMC3-5 schematics to work with. I'm wondering what are the...

BartR
replies: 4 views: 247
kirkus 2 days ago

Hi guys Could anyone recommend the right type of relay I could use to make a speaker switch to switch between 2 amps and 1...

Skeltonmfc
replies: 9 views: 255
Jim Williams 2 days ago

I just bought 2 Soundcraft Delta mixers, a 24 channel and an 8 Channel. The 24 channel did not come with a power supply, and the...

ian1101
replies: 22 views: 12,339
Jim Williams 2 days ago

I'm looking at replacing/upgrading the tube in my LDC mic. It accepts the 12AX7, 12AY7, 12AT7 variety. What's your opinion on...

Dramatix
replies: 0 views: 104
Dramatix 2 days ago

Hello. Appreciate the help. How would I go about attaching a new battery to the board if the +/- contact flaps have broken off?...

RockTheRoll
replies: 9 views: 3,088
Thomas W. Bethe 2 days ago

if you are old school like me you will appreciate this low tech solution to a typical circumstance , how to share audio and video...

audio6
replies: 1 views: 124
Cabirio 2 days ago

Hi, The LED meters on my Amek Angela have this problem that it takes about a minute for the LEDs to shout down after the music...

smilan
replies: 8 views: 847
Bitsmith 3 days ago

I'm using a Groove Tubes CL1s Compressor/Limiter in studio and I want to calibrate the tubes of the CL1s ... so I need the right...

macmini
replies: 18 views: 3,335
Crash 3 days ago

Hi I need schematic for Behringer Edison EX1, can somebody help me? Also if anyone has any experience with mods on this...

neumannizer
replies: 8 views: 2,987
kwazi 3 days ago

Hi there, Does anyone know about this? I can find two different versions on the web, not sure which one is correct ?...

Brett 123
replies: 6 views: 1,552
enginefire 3 days ago

Hello to everyone, I have just acquired a Multivox MX-201 for a very good price from a local classified ads website. Everything...

dlietvon
replies: 0 views: 119
dlietvon 3 days ago

I have a 1176 Blue Stripe, custom build unit, but it broke down. My transformer is running really hot, and it needs...

eagle007
replies: 1 views: 215
BarryLimestone 3 days ago

i'm setting up my home studio, trying to figure out how to route everything. one possibility involves going out from the...

myshkin
replies: 25 views: 10,166
Cabirio 3 days ago

Hey guys, I just got a used Alta Moda Hippo compressor off of Reverb for a pretty good deal. Apart from some cosmetic issues,...

JJSound21
replies: 1 views: 507
studiobhb 4 days ago

Hi, I have a soundcraft 6000 which started with a solo fault. Every now and then the solo light would light up on the master...

cimic
replies: 14 views: 1,402
michelley 4 days ago

Hey all, I've had my JX-3P for a few months now and I must say that I really enjoy it. However I would really find it useful...

analogTinkerer
replies: 5 views: 1,506
Rainer K 4 days ago

man it hurts typing this out; I was playing my cs50 recently when I suddenly heard a soft pop and noticed afterwards only 3/4...

dannykorrson
replies: 5 views: 934
dannykorrson 4 days ago

Can someone tell me how to bias a Ibanez TSA15H amp with a multimeter? Itb as 2 - 6V6GT tubes. I had to replace the bias trim...

Robert Machine
replies: 6 views: 2,016
zulumonk 4 days ago

I want to replace all the stock knobs on my SCA preamp with ones that fit the "original" design of the pres I have... ...

MatrixClaw
replies: 30 views: 9,620
makinrecords 4 days ago

Hello, everyone, I haven’t been on a forum since the Metro Amp, Harmony Central days long past. Been a lurker here for a while,...

Stumpy the Rook
replies: 11 views: 324
Stumpy the Rook 5 days ago

Forward Hello fellow GS'ers! This is a reissue of a thread that I started over in the Cakewalk forums. It was immensely...

M.Retra
replies: 56 views: 18,303
rp3703 5 days ago

I have narrowed my choice down to these 2 pre-amps: Forssell, and John Hardy. Of the many great clean pres out there, these 2...

markblockjzz
replies: 5 views: 859
markblockjzz 5 days ago

Hi all, I just bought a 160X that needs a new compression ratio pot. Anyone know a source for these or an equivalent part...

Jarjar
replies: 6 views: 1,321
rfreeman 5 days ago

Hello I have a Redco Bantam patch, with DB25. I seem to have a issue with one channel where Ground and Cold are touching each...

Statherian
replies: 2 views: 191
Statherian 5 days ago

I hope I landed at the right place. I have some machine shop experience and would like to make my own tape transport for NAB...

audio6
replies: 3 views: 189
gyraf 5 days ago

I know there are endless threads about the ART VLA Pro II and the various mods possible, but that's part of the problem - too...

brijem
replies: 1 views: 911
GSStudio 5 days ago

My Behringer Neutron was working fine for a few days, then I tried some wild FM patches on it, and now my high pass VCF doesn't...

Xlat808
replies: 2 views: 174
Xlat808 6 days ago

Hi, Couple weeks ago I bought an old Fernandes Stratocaster guitar (80's I think) and my friend who repairs guitars took care...

xeper
replies: 5 views: 9,983
roseblood11 6 days ago

like id like to see some diagrams of existing filters, understand what they do what they mean experiment and see what...

Spano
replies: 1 views: 192
gyraf 6 days ago

Hello, I need some advice regarding a couple issues I’m having with my console. Console: Soundcraft Sapphyre 36...

Chadr
replies: 4 views: 294
Chadr 6 days ago

Hi to all Gearslutz, not sure if i am posting in the right section , but here it comes: I can hear a very tiny soft sound...

vintagefreak
replies: 2 views: 1,523
vintagefreak 6 days ago

hello I have a sony mxp 29 mixer and I would like to add a direct out on each channel! Could you help me to pick the signal...

sonotor
replies: 26 views: 6,762
bagomusic 6 days ago

I will try my best to keep this as short as possible but I am in need of patchbay routing help. Here is my gear: 24(24 in and...

crackerbarn
replies: 1 views: 168
ripple_fx1 1 week ago

Hello everyone:), it is my first post, although I have been looking for information in this forum I have several questions...

Alexsaitek
replies: 1 views: 311
rez 1 week ago

Does anyone have any contact info or know who the current techs are at east west?

bobemmett
replies: 0 views: 167
bobemmett 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search