The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 68 views: 86,534
trondl 28th November 2018

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,078 views: 466,786
fazeka 16th October 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 41,500
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 30,314
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Hi, I have a pair of Alto Professional 210 s which i rent out for private parties where operation is not supervised....

Franco the Manco
replies: 2 views: 220
Vitalis 1 hour ago

I've been buying adapters at thrift-stores for gear that didn't come with one, and getting a precise amperage match isn't always...

bubblebash
replies: 2 views: 309
lame pseudonym 1 hour ago

Greetings, i am having a problem with a bass guitar mod and i need help. so i changed the wiring in a jazzbass to to use each...

Xamobillis
replies: 13 views: 350
Cabirio 1 hour ago

I put a LED screen in my SDD3300, which went fine, but has left the inverter for the original backlight unconnected and noisy as...

bubblebash
replies: 0 views: 38
bubblebash 2 hours ago

I got a Ghost to be the centerpiece of my studio. I set up the patchbay and am able to get mixes going with outboard. It seems...

6dyslexicelephnt
replies: 6 views: 289
6dyslexicelephnt 2 hours ago

The 053Ti tweeters in my LSR28P's are pooched. I really don't feel like spending $160/ea for replacements. Does anyone have...

ben_allison
replies: 0 views: 72
ben_allison 5 hours ago

I used online filter calculator to find the value of each Hz filter for 6 channel mixer to match my hearing test to build a...

kangyunmei
replies: 2 views: 184
Jim Williams 6 hours ago

hi there, Just build a DIYRE SB2 passive 16 channels summing box, and I'm running into an issue : one channel is about 1 db...

hitsville
replies: 2 views: 124
hitsville 8 hours ago

Hey Folks I'm working on rehabilitating two vintage Gates broadcast consoles. One is a near mint tube "Dualux"...

jaguarmusicboy
replies: 6 views: 2,774
terskelton 8 hours ago

Hello, I'm very new to using a soldering iron, but I've soldered a few hundred cable connectors so far and put together a...

trubadoor
replies: 7 views: 340
WorldPowerLabs 8 hours ago

Hi, I've recently bought a Korg VC10 vocoder, however i'm told that its a Japanese model and will require a step down...

Hardmuncle
replies: 3 views: 317
Hardmuncle 21 hours ago

Hey all, I recently purchased an old Mackie MS1202 and it's in great working order. However, I would really like the Tape In...

taylorlipari
replies: 0 views: 66
taylorlipari 23 hours ago

Hi Long time lurker here. There's a bunch of stuff about KRK monitors on the web and on this forum, but I can't seem to find...

bennymc
replies: 2 views: 264
bennymc 1 day ago

Hey guys. A very kind member suggested to move my question to this thread. So recently I've bought an old Hill Audio Conecpt...

tomhetas
replies: 13 views: 437
tomhetas 1 day ago

Hi peeps. I was wondering if someone could say something about the relation between contact surface of jacks/plugs and signal...

monomer
replies: 21 views: 1,004
u87allen 2 days ago

I just acquired 2 of these things at a very decent price. They sound ok, but it seems as if somethings holding it back from...

wiz1der
replies: 28 views: 12,248
Brian M. Boykin 2 days ago

Hello Gang, I have a Trident 65 that has a few channel strips that don't seem to be as strong as the rest. I am trying to...

shortyboyboy
replies: 8 views: 392
Paul Gold 2 days ago

Long story short: Saw an 'As-Is' non-working MD441 on ebay for too low of a price to stay away heh Sure enough it showed up...

MicDaddy
replies: 14 views: 8,028
alhe 2 days ago

Bought this machine for cheap in very good condition a year ago and plan to give it at least new caps for the psu before I even...

trondl
replies: 3 views: 251
DrewE 2 days ago

Hi, I'd like to add a master volume to my 64 Deluxe Reverb. I found this site a few months ago: AB763 Mods by Robinette,...

BrassElephant
replies: 5 views: 364
Jim Williams 2 days ago

I have had a pair of mk012s for years, I have the in line pad for them which I rarely use. What would I need to do to turn the...

xhavepatiencex
replies: 1 views: 294
alhe 2 days ago

I picked up one of these recently and am awaiting parts to do my own rack job. Should be a fun DIY project. I am curious if...

alhe
replies: 0 views: 248
alhe 2 days ago

So I ordered an amp from Thomann which is on its' way to Tokyo but after reading all the threads here I learned that I will need...

fogetti
replies: 0 views: 229
fogetti 2 days ago

I am curious where I could find a suitable powersupply or powersupply circuit board with instructions that I could build up for a...

prophei
replies: 1 views: 283
gyraf 2 days ago

Hello! I recently acquired a Neptune 610P powered 6 channel mixer and it has a few issues that I was hoping someone might have...

Chaoschao99
replies: 2 views: 291
Chaoschao99 2 days ago

Hey all, I'm looking to build an XLR in/out pad pedal with little knowledge. Here's my situation. (Schematic attached) I have a...

Michael Lane
replies: 2 views: 276
Radardoug 2 days ago

I recently picked up a Tascam 564 in seemingly good working order that needs a bit of TLC & put to use. So far so good but I...

itsob
replies: 0 views: 278
itsob 3 days ago

Hey guys quick question which one of these laptop is good for music production Dell Alienware R17 HP ZBook G3 Acer Aspire V17...

Kevingrant16
replies: 0 views: 254
Kevingrant16 3 days ago

Hello folks, I recently bought a used Presonus Faderport (single fader version) from Ebay without the proper PSU. Works great...

endorka
replies: 14 views: 2,157
Kevingrant16 3 days ago

I want to run some tape loop experiments and wondering if you can monitor a live input from tape? For instance, I want to have a...

rabbit friendly
replies: 1 views: 284
analogguru 3 days ago

Hi. Awhile back i built a p.s. for my soundcraft delta board ( off suggestions from many threads with many knowledgable...

sameal
replies: 5 views: 262
sameal 3 days ago

Hi all, I have an Audix MXT-500 console here - is there any chance anyone has a full schematic or knows where to find one? I...

mixedbyjeff
replies: 0 views: 270
mixedbyjeff 3 days ago

Hi all I have been looking at low cost altrenatives for microphone preamps lately when I came upon threads raving about the...

Gik
replies: 7 views: 1,214
jml designs 4 days ago

I’ve got an old Urei LA-22 and it needs to be (apparently) terminated. I’ve seen guys put resistors across the output (was it...

jml designs
replies: 5 views: 331
jml designs 4 days ago

How does one go about measuring the current of an opamp? I understand I need to change one of my multimeter leads to the...

Jonk
replies: 5 views: 248
DrewE 4 days ago

Hi everyone. I was just wondering since i have been doing some looping lately - opening up some of my maxell tapes and cutting...

3stamme
replies: 9 views: 389
Richard Crowley 4 days ago

Hey All - I have had an intermetinet short in the right channel for a little while, which seems to be related to the ratio...

SeanRyder
replies: 2 views: 287
SeanRyder 4 days ago

Hello guys, Any help is greatly appreciated. I have a Behringer Ultra Curve Pro 8024 with low battery warning. Can anyone advise...

alba359
replies: 2 views: 488
francociccio 4 days ago

Hi my AMDEK DMK-100 has started playing up - i'll do an audio example later - as soon as Effect is engaged, there's a...

whatever17
replies: 2 views: 205
whatever17 5 days ago

I have a nice little Audio Developments mixer, ad031. 8channel, basic filtering, 1 aux, dual compressor, inserts on the master....

bram
replies: 7 views: 2,378
Jim Williams 5 days ago

I've been eyeing the Microphone Parts SDC kit lately. I have a couple of MXL603s that never get used, and either I'll mod them or...

Whoopysnorp
replies: 20 views: 3,188
playon 5 days ago

Taking inspiration from Pre-Order Colour Modular Analog Saturator but simply because I don't own a 500 series rack, I was...

KissMyRobot
replies: 40 views: 4,396
coso 5 days ago

I started combining a 16/4/2 and a 24/4/2 into a 32/8/2. The 8 bus’s have 2 tape returns each giving 16 total. Plan is to track...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 20 views: 782
Brian M. Boykin 5 days ago

Been looking for output stepdown transformers online and so far the only readily available inexpensive parts ive found are the...

Alex Specht
replies: 16 views: 818
Alex Specht 5 days ago

Hello, Ive recently pickup this mixer at very low cost and plan to use it with my small home studio setup. The Foldback sends...

schelmusic
replies: 1 views: 2,321
EvLoutonian 6 days ago

Hi, Im in the middle of restoring a Studer A67 that totaly lacks damper grease in the tape tension dampers. Reading up on the...

Pella
replies: 10 views: 384
GLouie 6 days ago

i've seen different transformers on ebay all claiming to be the original parts found in an LA2A: UTC A10, UTC A24, UTC HA100x...

raal
replies: 4 views: 1,858
Jim Williams 6 days ago

I am looking at a Neumann U87 for a friend. It is getting +48v, but is missing 24 volts at the zener diode. I don't have the...

RBBlackstone
replies: 8 views: 409
mbrebes 6 days ago

I had a problem with my Waldorf Q Rack's "shift" button so I opened my Waldorf Q Rack to see if it was a problem I...

Mandala69
replies: 0 views: 209
Mandala69 6 days ago

I had a problem with my Waldorf Q Rack's "shift" button so I opened my Waldorf Q Rack to see if it was a problem I...

Mandala69
replies: 0 views: 204
Mandala69 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search