The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Beesneez Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,131 views: 510,225
pan60 1 week ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 73 views: 103,955
Sebastian_darc 2 weeks ago

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 49,120
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 38,074
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Merry Xmas everyone! This is a little (christmas) story for modding addicts: Since we are almost finished with...

RSFiesta
replies: 6 views: 1,102
RSFiesta 15 minutes ago

Hi, My Manley Ref C does click/pops a couple of time from the moment I turn it on, the first after 20 minutes and the other...

u929
replies: 0 views: 24
u929 28 minutes ago

Hey guys, I was wondering if someone can help. I've searched the forum but couldn't find anything relating to the issue I'm...

ASChana
replies: 0 views: 30
ASChana 1 hour ago

So in the world of swapping modern op amps into older designs I always add a .1uF cap from the +vcc and -vcc to ground and in...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 22 views: 732
Jim Williams 2 hours ago

Do I understand correctly that a midi controller with a expression pedal jack is generating a useable control voltage? I found...

bubblebash
replies: 4 views: 255
tINY 3 hours ago

I thought I'd post this as a public service to anyone who owns the original Chameleon 7720. I don't like the prices that certain...

Fenris
replies: 2 views: 324
pkuchar 6 hours ago

ADA8000 - What opamps would be recommended for this? I'd like to use TL1359 op amps (digikey seems to be out) for my mod -...

piano
replies: 60 views: 25,210
Matt Syson 6 hours ago

Hey, I came back to my workshop after the weekend to discover my Dynaudio BM14S sub powered down, fuse blown with black marking...

Edwardhyde
replies: 13 views: 455
mrfantastic 10 hours ago

Hi all, Been bringing a Fostex A8 that had been sat in a basement for a few too many years back to life. Almost everything is...

kinjack
replies: 4 views: 444
ruffrecords 10 hours ago

Hi Fellow gearslutz. Hope this finds you well. I just ordered some new faders for my xone 92. there is no dealership or...

fosif
replies: 0 views: 105
fosif 11 hours ago

I want to wire some xlr tales on them 1:1. How do I do that? Can I use it to balance and un-balance a signal also?? ...

Bubbakron
replies: 2 views: 3,965
Kenneth83702 12 hours ago

I recently acquired an Altec 1607A, mono, green face mixer. So far, I’ve enjoyed pushing it and exploring the way that it...

Ringinging
replies: 0 views: 182
Ringinging 14 hours ago

So I'm interested in these kits - like all of them. http://www.audiomaintenance.com/acatalog/kits.html Anybody have...

Hollowman9
replies: 3 views: 437
Hollowman9 19 hours ago

Hey, I've been working on a Simmons SDS 200 drum synth and I forgot to take a picture of the board wiring before taking it apart...

Tony cheese
replies: 0 views: 266
Tony cheese 21 hours ago

Hi, I'm new here and I have a request. I recently bought a Soundcraft 16/08 series II (early 70's). It's a beautiful one but it...

sbass
replies: 42 views: 5,014
bagomusic 1 day ago

Dear all, My name is Juan Carlos Franco. I am a PhD student and I'm doing research on microphones. As a part of my project, I...

francojuanca
replies: 0 views: 225
francojuanca 1 day ago

I've just had the weirdest (electronic?) interference that I've never experienced before and was hoping someone could shed some...

drewharris
replies: 8 views: 395
crosscutred 1 day ago

Welcome to exactly what the title of this thread suggests! And let me go straight to the disclaimer for all you millennial-,...

okkokkokko
replies: 118 views: 8,209
crosscutred 1 day ago

Hi everyone! I just found my favorite amp a couple of weeks ago, and it goes by the name, Ampeg GU-12. It sounds fantastic,...

chuckfalcon
replies: 14 views: 1,233
Solderfreak 1 day ago

Hey all, I don't have any modding experience, so please excuse my ignorance. I've got an ART Pro MPA II Reference Series (the...

slimjim5792
replies: 20 views: 3,726
travis.funk 1 day ago

Hi - Don't know if anyone can help with this...I got a EV 664 Dynamic Cardioid mic for free from a guy who had evicted a studio...

JohnnyFree
replies: 25 views: 21,128
Richard Crowley 2 days ago

Hi, I have a soundcraft 6000 which started with a solo fault. Every now and then the solo light would light up on the master...

cimic
replies: 12 views: 1,140
michelley 2 days ago

I would like to place a Weston 862 VU meter to monitor the output of an Asian Class D (or T) amplifier, that will feed to an...

Bobaloo
replies: 7 views: 773
Paul Gold 2 days ago

Hi, everyone! Long time lurker, firs time poster here. I'm trying to build a fully analog studio with an Orati Mx-70(16tk) as the...

konstantingroove
replies: 39 views: 1,370
12ax7 2 days ago

I'm using a Groove Tubes CL1s Compressor/Limiter in studio and I want to calibrate the tubes of the CL1s ... so I need the right...

macmini
replies: 14 views: 3,053
Crash 2 days ago

There has been alot of talk about importance of conversion in recording chain, and lots of people want to know which AD/DA chip...

Chagalj
replies: 474 views: 308,504
Cabirio 2 days ago

What makes a power transformer hum? I’ve got an old gate and the trafo gyms and vibrates beyond belief. I’ve already changed...

enginefire
replies: 7 views: 907
fried fingers 2 days ago

Hi all. Picked up a voltmeter at a yard sale and haven't had occasion to use it until now. I'm trying to use it to, very simply,...

suburbanbeat
replies: 3 views: 417
DrewE 3 days ago

As it says I am looking for a circuit diagram or service info for the Simmons TMI Trigger to MIDI interface. It seems easy to...

rob f
replies: 0 views: 601
rob f 3 days ago

What connector is this ? (Pic as an attachment) Xlr on the other end.

Luluhel
replies: 0 views: 96
Luluhel 3 days ago

Hey Folks, I started a little hardware project and now that most of it is working, I'm confident enough to share it outside of...

krabbencutter
replies: 33 views: 3,685
krabbencutter 3 days ago

Hi folks, unfortunately i can not remember from which webpage i saved this pictures from - i found them one day using...

E.Huarez
replies: 0 views: 361
E.Huarez 3 days ago

Hello, I have an audio interface that has left-right balanced output 1/4" female jacks. I want to keep everything balanced,...

gearstudent
replies: 3 views: 427
gearstudent 3 days ago

Hello, I've had the Voice Prism Plus for a good while and really love it but I now have a problem : a few days ago i pressed...

aztech222
replies: 6 views: 2,550
timothy2009 3 days ago

Hello All- In my studio, I have one Mackie MCU Pro and 3 MCU XT Pro units. I have had problems with the LCD scribble strip...

zendrum
replies: 10 views: 4,497
Gnarmageddon 3 days ago

Ok, incorporating a new piece of gear into my 10A breaker home 120v circuit. This new piece of gear consumes 1A from its 5.7V...

rockreid
replies: 1 views: 433
Jay Rose 4 days ago

Hi all, So, i've been lurking on this forum for a very long while, thought i might start actively participate after about...

mathieus
replies: 4 views: 853
MauserM 4 days ago

My EMU E6400 isn't booting all of a sudden. Getting this error message at boot: Tried removing all attachments, ram, scsi...

polymono
replies: 1 views: 676
Mastropiero 5 days ago

Greetings! I am a small start up company that is currently developing a single product. I am looking for a patent firm that...

noviygera
replies: 2 views: 638
Jay Rose 5 days ago

Greetings, I'm looking for a (trust worthy) tech that can duplicate the at8560 power supply used for Audio Technicas AT4060 tube...

JWILLIAMS
replies: 14 views: 2,137
mbrebes 6 days ago

Dear all, when digitising some cassettes using a Tascam 122MKIII cassette deck, I noticed a peculiar pattern of the noise of...

MarianH
replies: 2 views: 447
MarianH 6 days ago

Hello, I'm really hoping someone can help me out. I'm trying to track down the build guide for the Bart HRK mpq568c mic preamp....

undermind
replies: 1 views: 325
undermind 6 days ago
replies: 1 views: 449
DrewE 6 days ago

I posted something yesterday about a Paradigm speaker I'm troubleshooting, and incorrectly called it a Paradigm 5, and it's...

jknappsax
replies: 0 views: 599
jknappsax 6 days ago

Hi everyone! I need to repair a Ddrum AT module : the trigger inputs are not working and i have distortion on outputs, and the...

Uby62
replies: 3 views: 408
Uby62 6 days ago

Hi all, just repaired a Sanken CU41 that was noisy. Sanken were useless, wouldnt supply a schematic, so I had to draw it out....

Radardoug
replies: 2 views: 649
Radardoug 6 days ago

Actually, I was in error, I'm troubleshooting a Paradigm Active 20 speaker that has HF loss, and the HF control has no effect....

jknappsax
replies: 0 views: 531
jknappsax 6 days ago

I find these frequencies to sound cheap and annoying, so if anybody can point me in the direction of large condenser mic with...

Brako21
replies: 7 views: 354
Bushman 1 week ago

Hello all, Just bought a used Creamware A16 ultra. Upon unpacking, I heard a loose component moving around inside. I opened the...

tomatoKetchup
replies: 5 views: 630
tomatoKetchup 1 week ago

Hi, I'm looking for a good basic oscilloscope for audio testing/tube biasing. Can someone please recommend something that...

Nabbit
replies: 6 views: 435
tINY 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search