The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Beesneez Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,121 views: 498,508
Lumbergh 22 hours ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 72 views: 99,135
hebjam 30th August 2019

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 47,331
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 36,309
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Hey!! cooge Can anyone help me work out what power supply this unit needs? I scored this old mixer a couple of weeks ago but i...

FrequentSea
replies: 8 views: 431
DrewE 5 hours ago

Because I searched and searched and found nothing, I broke out the multimeter and figured out the color coding of these LiveWire...

Mount Cyanide
replies: 3 views: 267
drsaamah 8 hours ago

Welcome to exactly what the title of this thread suggests! And let me go straight to the disclaimer for all you millennial-,...

okkokkokko
replies: 66 views: 4,952
crosscutred 8 hours ago

Ho all, i hoped in an earlier topic to get an answer, however, I may was too vague in what I wanted. I know not much about...

Gitaarwerk
replies: 4 views: 264
Gitaarwerk 9 hours ago

Hi, I bought a new imm6 mic and done some testing with my phone but unfortunately the results were disappointing. I hear a loud...

Samk_15
replies: 4 views: 207
Samk_15 11 hours ago

Hi This is my first post on this forum and i really hope someone can help. I have a Korg MS20 that i have slowly been restoring...

Mozzatech
replies: 14 views: 2,705
rectape 22 hours ago

Hi friends! freshflowe I would like build a 10 channel 500 series rack, with a little bit more spacing between the modules. My...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 2 views: 418
Ted Krotkiewski 23 hours ago

Hello everyone, I have recently had an issue with a Cheetah MS6. I was replacing one of the CEM3396 chips when one of the...

phroggiey
replies: 31 views: 2,983
elcct 23 hours ago

I got a alesis quadraverb that outputs a very loud hum rendering the unit unusable even though I can hear the effects...

belzrebuth
replies: 2 views: 279
belzrebuth 1 day ago

I purchased a used gml2032 and needed to replace the switch. Tech support sent the switch and gave me a few tips on disassembling...

Jerzy
replies: 4 views: 352
Jerzy 1 day ago

Deleted due to lack of response

dwpthe3rd
replies: 9 views: 543
floomby 1 day ago

Does anyone have any inside photos of a Sound Devices 442? Curious to see the guts of it. TIA!

rlsoundservices
replies: 0 views: 226
rlsoundservices 1 day ago

I have a DX7 Mk1 in good condition that I plan to sell. But there is a pot on it that I don´t see when I google the synth. I...

Fcerha
replies: 5 views: 368
Muser 2 days ago

Hey guys my 400b when powered on slams its meters to full with the peek lights on and kind of locks up...? If i remove any one of...

Darenzo
replies: 24 views: 4,967
jdbloodsworth 2 days ago

Been searching for one. Anybody with any leads?

petermontg
replies: 7 views: 2,510
Bitcrush 2 days ago

Hi I do all my mixing on old analogue mixing desk , then everything goes in to digidesign 003 rack just for stereo mixdown...

Bohdan
replies: 0 views: 245
Bohdan 2 days ago

I got a mindprint an/di for real cheap as junk for it is blowing fuse. And inside of it I found some weird PtoP wiring. I guess...

y kiri
replies: 2 views: 744
arctic audio 2 days ago

I tried leaving a review for the Heritage Audio successor and it kept saying I need to fill in the comment section. Which was...

Morgueritual
replies: 0 views: 304
Morgueritual 2 days ago

Hi, I need help about the wiring on this Fender bassman amp 1964, I have attached the photos, the question I am asking is what...

Fender Chick
replies: 2 views: 221
Fender Chick 2 days ago

I am trying to use the tally output (TB All Tally) on an SSL AWS948 to turn on a red light. I was advised by SSL to use an...

originalscottyg
replies: 5 views: 1,149
originalscottyg 2 days ago

hi , i need to buy foam surrender for proac s100 , where i can by them .wojtek

dziemianczuk
replies: 0 views: 198
dziemianczuk 3 days ago

Hi all, first post for me here after years of lurking. Background: I'm a technician working my way from the homestudio level...

change_01
replies: 11 views: 5,532
AceFireForce117 3 days ago

Hi! I wanted to ask what type of connectors these are? They came out of Studer half-track. Thanks!

jimj3114
replies: 0 views: 228
jimj3114 3 days ago

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help with the rewiring of the mute switch on the input console of a TR Series console....

andybot
replies: 4 views: 288
andybot 3 days ago

Is it correct to add up the power consumption for each piece of equipment to find the proper voltage convertor?

10tonsplash
replies: 2 views: 289
10tonsplash 3 days ago

Hi I'm using a hi I'm mini Korg nanokontrol2 to control my plugins in Reaper I've noticed with some it works quite well while...

Dr40watt
replies: 0 views: 241
Dr40watt 3 days ago

I'm trolling through all the audio power amp ICs I can find but does anyone know off-hand of something that'll give 50w or more...

forestcreature
replies: 2 views: 234
forestcreature 3 days ago

Hey Guys, Been a long long time since I posted on here. Reaching out as I have just repurchased a TL Audio Fat Track after...

daveytinners
replies: 0 views: 197
daveytinners 4 days ago

I recently purchased a used Focusrite isa 828 w/ AD card. This thread is what I've experienced with the unit. Any help in...

phatjones
replies: 48 views: 10,469
Soulmansblue 4 days ago

I'm looking for some parts for my YC45D. Ribbon controller, or just the spring (I know I'm dreaming on this...) Frequency...

dragonslair
replies: 0 views: 267
dragonslair 4 days ago

Hello there, I try to replace the 1178's pots with stepped attenuators. The 1k input pots are wired with the screen to the...

shahstlz
replies: 26 views: 561
shahstlz 4 days ago

Hi, I have a Rode Classic II which stopped working. I had 2 problems, one was that the cable on the microphone end was...

[email protected]
replies: 1 views: 252
[email protected] 5 days ago

This is a guide for replacing the screen in the Akai S900/950. The lcd screen was $8 it is a blue background with white script,...

seaborg
replies: 9 views: 1,967
John Difool 5 days ago

Hi! I bought a second hand G16 Dolby C version, and it had the typical slow rewind problem. So i decided to clean the reel...

autodefe
replies: 4 views: 664
autodefe 5 days ago

anyone know what an 'error 30' is ?? Basically i'm getting all front panel lights etc but then the unit throws a '30' error code...

Bitsmith
replies: 10 views: 368
bgood 5 days ago

Hi friends. I have a beautiful Raindirk Mini Mixer from 1973. This is a smaller broadcast version of the more famous "Series...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 9 views: 422
enginefire 5 days ago

I'm considering converting attributes of an old analog mixer into a midi controller please forgive me because some of these...

Dr40watt
replies: 1 views: 303
tame1 5 days ago

I recently got gifted a Juno 6 which shows some funny behaviour after warming up for 5 minutes. one envelope Generator starts to...

dannykorrson
replies: 0 views: 231
dannykorrson 6 days ago

I just picked up a mackie control universal controller with one mackie control xt expansion controller. Each are having issues...

Hottlungs
replies: 8 views: 1,621
Rexesq 6 days ago

Dear all, I am trying to find schematics of the soviet analog monosynth Алиса 1387 (Alisa 1387). I was able to locate...

locojohn
replies: 0 views: 222
locojohn 6 days ago

Hey all, originally posted this in the So Much Gear, So Little Time sub-forum and have had no luck. Basically, have an...

castudioman
replies: 1 views: 571
fredmant 1 week ago

I'm thinking of setting my A77 up as a tape delay but it doesn't have varispeed to adjust the timing. Is there a simple mod I can...

dlmorley
replies: 12 views: 6,523
Jay Rose 1 week ago

There has been alot of talk about importance of conversion in recording chain, and lots of people want to know which AD/DA chip...

Chagalj
replies: 442 views: 298,484
byz 1 week ago

Hi everybody! I have a TL Audio dual pentode preamplifier (I think is the PA1 first version, without the meters), that has a...

nlog79
replies: 0 views: 227
nlog79 1 week ago

I just grabbed this white eq without a power supply. The pin out shows chassis and +/-18vdc, fair enough. But then there are two...

sameal
replies: 3 views: 232
sameal 1 week ago

Hi, I'm looking for someone who has knowledge of studer mixers in London, preferably 961/962. Thanks A

drzygote
replies: 0 views: 239
drzygote 1 week ago

I know that seems like an odd question, but I have an XR12 and I'd like to avoid using batteries to power some microphones that I...

gilligan8
replies: 5 views: 327
nosebleedaudio 1 week ago

Anyone out there have a schematic for this little mixer they could share with me?

Mr. Brokenamp
replies: 0 views: 243
Mr. Brokenamp 1 week ago

Hi all, Since TL Audio are out of business I don't know who to ask. I would need a service manual /schematic for a TL Audio...

nucelar
replies: 12 views: 6,764
stella645 1 week ago

Has anyone come across any kind of 2-channel shielded audio cable with a white jacket? I want some for a long cable run that...

David Kulka
replies: 16 views: 572
samwinston123 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search