The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Geekslutz forum

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,054 views: 432,971
monkeyxx 6 days ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 65 views: 77,201
Tony cheese 5th January 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 36,898
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 26,007
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

my fan/power supply in my 24 4 onyx just started vibrating really loudly. it never was quiet to begin with but this is obviously...

HighAndDry
replies: 10 views: 1,673
HighAndDry 1 hour ago

hey guys hope everybody is great! I've got hold of an RCA44 copy, a 1950s/1960s Magneti Marelli MC46, seems the exact copy...

mitec1602
replies: 2 views: 79
mitec1602 2 hours ago

I hope this is the right place to ask this... I'm not an electronics person but I'm trying to learn some things. I have an...

dysamoria
replies: 8 views: 270
No.7 2 hours ago

So, I've got a KRK Rokit 5 of this vintage: Pretty much every online post/video I've seen of the dreaded KRK Rokit noises is a...

celticpiping
replies: 0 views: 60
celticpiping 3 hours ago

Hi Guys! I've been visiting this website for a couple of years now, but today I finally decided to join as I would like to...

bleepboxes
replies: 4 views: 236
Schoeller 5 hours ago

Now that the warranty is up I'd like to upgrade the faders on my Kronos. They feel terrible and imprecise. Replacement here:...

onewire
replies: 5 views: 284
Schoeller 5 hours ago

Hi I have a PSU for a Raindirk console that is on its way out judging by the smell of burning plastic it is producing. I'm...

johnnyalucard
replies: 3 views: 250
Schoeller 5 hours ago

Hi All, I've been building some bandpass filters and am using the following method to check out their true frequency range in...

Gonecat
replies: 0 views: 96
Gonecat 7 hours ago

Hello all, I'm working on a variable band pass filter circuit. I'm getting signal through it, but it doesn't seem to be...

Gonecat
replies: 9 views: 279
Gonecat 9 hours ago

Hi guys, I have a Marshall 4x12 1960 cabinet with 4 'standard' 16ohm g12t-75 speakers in it. I'd like to throw these out and...

Rog
replies: 4 views: 321
Rog 11 hours ago

Hello everyone ! I've been searching everywhere on the internet for this, thought you guys might know some things regarding this...

Von Mimus
replies: 1 views: 217
bleepboxes 11 hours ago

Hi - My goal is to own a Maselec without paying Maselec prices. My fantasy EQ would be that or the Buzz Audio REQ-2.2 so that's...

jml designs
replies: 5 views: 407
jml designs 14 hours ago

Does the quality of a volume pot have any effect on the sound or is it simply the durability that is different?

dysenterygary
replies: 28 views: 7,773
u87allen 21 hours ago

Look at this schematic. It's an input from what they called 8X2 "passive summing box" which has true passive outputs,...

mmhh
replies: 0 views: 176
mmhh 22 hours ago

I have a chance to get a nobels SST-19 preamp from the 80's. It needs a power supply built, as they don't make them anymore. ...

Unknown soldier
replies: 27 views: 2,016
Frank_Case 1 day ago

Hello wonderful people with hopefully more knowledge than me. I am in the process of building a relatively simple overdrive...

Jan Irace
replies: 3 views: 251
Gonecat 1 day ago

Hi all. Just got an Schaller Echo Sound in. It is a echo disc unit. The alu solid disc is covered in a brown paint. It has the...

muziekschuur
replies: 48 views: 5,690
Studerfreak 1 day ago

I have just snagged a 2nd hand LEXICON MPX-500 which is fine & dandy & the price including shipping to Australia was...

JohnnyBlack
replies: 3 views: 1,106
JohnnyBlack 1 day ago

I've been eyeing the Microphone Parts SDC kit lately. I have a couple of MXL603s that never get used, and either I'll mod them or...

Whoopysnorp
replies: 11 views: 1,005
joesilver 2 days ago

I realize this is asking a lot, but I've hit rock bottom here. I wonder how you gentlemen here would go about finding...

SongJohn
replies: 13 views: 667
Richard Crowley 2 days ago

Reverbs and other DSP stuff.... moved? The thread on high-end was very interesting but probably should be here.......

dale116dot7
replies: 869 views: 151,025
Rumi 2 days ago

Hello there, I have a 20 year old Allen & Heath Mixwizard. The left master channel exhibits a faint rustling "wind...

conroy
replies: 7 views: 356
conroy 2 days ago

After getting a nice old Inkel MX991 mixer I decided to convert it to a midi controller with an Arduino Uno. The progress of...

Tijs79
replies: 2 views: 546
Tijs79 2 days ago

Hi I wonder if anyone can help. I bought a second hand pultec clone recently. It was okay for a month but has now started...

davidmoore
replies: 2 views: 268
davidmoore 2 days ago

My tech knowledge is next to nonexistent, but that doesn't stop me from messing with a soldering iron. I came across some...

Brent Hahn
replies: 6 views: 325
Brent Hahn 2 days ago

There has been alot of talk about importance of conversion in recording chain, and lots of people want to know which AD/DA chip...

Chagalj
replies: 315 views: 227,661
passpass 3 days ago

Hi, The LED meters on my Amek Angela have this problem that it takes about a minute for the LEDs to shout down after the music...

smilan
replies: 1 views: 289
Vitalis 3 days ago

Hey, Gearslutz; A while back my Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer conked out from what I believe was my introducing it to a reverse...

Cayce
replies: 5 views: 300
Cayce 3 days ago

I'm looking for four of these parts to convert our input section on an AG440 to output mic level. I can't find these anywhere...

Lee
replies: 2 views: 257
Lee 3 days ago

Hi guys! For a DIY speaker project (3 way active) with FIR filtering (on AD eval board or miniDSP board) I am looking for a...

classic86
replies: 0 views: 232
classic86 3 days ago

I need to rewire apple earbuds in order to use them in non-apple devices, especially when mixing. The earbuds TRRS plug is...

TS-12
replies: 1 views: 261
Jay Rose 3 days ago

My mixer is having major issues. The symptoms came on pretty fast and it quickly became unusable. It began after I had left the...

AlchemicalAudio
replies: 0 views: 242
AlchemicalAudio 3 days ago

Anyone got a wiring schematic or know of a good repair facility? Thanks,

animix
replies: 1 views: 2,143
seangreene1974 3 days ago

to quote myself: "I have 2 MXR Digital Delays I would like to repair them both. They power up, but 1 smokes and the...

sines
replies: 34 views: 11,095
Teresa 3 days ago

Hi, I bought a second hand 28/24 Amek Angela with a 2000 series power unit PSU last week and the PSU fans need to be...

smilan
replies: 4 views: 289
smilan 3 days ago

Hi guys, I have a question about proper grounding in my home studio. I have 3 guitar amps, and a Mackie Onyx 1640i. I...

Krauthammer
replies: 20 views: 462
Krauthammer 4 days ago

Don't think this has been discussed yet? Anyone using these? NP2RX-TIMBRE - Neutrik Seems heavily geared towards guitars...

thenewyear
replies: 0 views: 232
thenewyear 4 days ago

Months ago I was set on the fact that I wanted an all analog studio/sound. I've recently discovered that digital might've been...

Roddick1993
replies: 1 views: 248
MediaGary 4 days ago

Just went to use my Mutronics Mutator for the first time in a little while and my LFO Waveform 4-position switch is not working. ...

SF_Green
replies: 25 views: 363
No.7 4 days ago

Hi all, this is my first post on gearslutz after lurking on the site for like 3 years. I am a second year music tech student...

Anonymoist
replies: 4 views: 294
Avatar for Pinebox Studio Services
Pinebox Studio Services 4 days ago

Hi All, I'm looking to convert a device to DC. It's native AC but internally works on several DC rails. The rails inside...

rlsoundservices
replies: 13 views: 321
Schoeller 4 days ago

Hi all, Please I was looking to find this schematics for repair various of this PA speakers... any chance to get...

Fredenando
replies: 0 views: 205
Fredenando 5 days ago

I've just gotten BlueCatAudio's Plug'n Script and I'm embarking on some low-level projects, the first interesting one is a...

iluvcapra
replies: 1 views: 280
Jay Rose 5 days ago

All the Bass and Middle pots on my Bassman 72 Silverface don't work! Hi! This is my very first post on gearslutz! Anyways, I...

jakekeisler7
replies: 4 views: 302
jakekeisler7 5 days ago

Hello, my first post this year! Looking to find details on some DI box transformers which would keep the colouring to...

AtomicMidi
replies: 25 views: 813
Richard Crowley 5 days ago

Hi guys, Just chiming in to ask people's own experience with caps and sound improvements/not. I'm gettting some EQ's racked up...

PartHunter
replies: 31 views: 1,265
monomer 5 days ago

I have 4 mono output synths that I would like to feed all into one DI and out to a preamp. I will only be using one at a time. ...

HostaMahogey
replies: 2 views: 250
HostaMahogey 5 days ago

Looking for fellow CS-80 owners to help establish a standard of what internal resistance readings to expect. With the power off,...

yonny
replies: 0 views: 210
yonny 5 days ago

Is there anything anywhere to help me build my own converter?

inthere
replies: 8 views: 14,689
Schoeller 6 days ago

I have a friend's Studiomaster 16-16-2 that has TBM (Tsubame Radio Co.) 90mm travel 5kohm Audio taper slide pots. I have searched...

Travis1000
replies: 4 views: 873
neil.johnson 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search