The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,090 views: 478,233
kraku 3 days ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 68 views: 90,066
trondl 28th November 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 43,133
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 31,969
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

I own a Teac 2340 reel to reel. Does anyone have an idea what is going on when you overdrive a tape machine, and whether it's the...

ledzurso
replies: 2 views: 113
cathode 3 hours ago

Hey, I’ve been restoring an old Schaller Reverb unit that has been a bit neglected (on loan to my buddy for 20yrs), the main...

plutoniq
replies: 2 views: 375
plutoniq 7 hours ago

Just picked up a Soundcraft 800B, and it's working great when I connect only microphones and monitor via the headphone...

jnashguitar
replies: 47 views: 5,308
Kenneth83702 11 hours ago

The Roland VSR880 is a 8 channel harddisk recorder nowadays aincient history. But since they have allmost no value in todays...

muziekschuur
replies: 20 views: 7,939
whatever17 18 hours ago

Hello All, After many exchanges with SSL support and before making a warranty claim, I thought it might be useful to share my...

plazareff
replies: 0 views: 150
plazareff 19 hours ago

Hey there! (Jump to Current situation for escaping boring parts) Recently I bought a soviet famous Kirovsky's РИТМ-02...

synthophile
replies: 1 views: 402
synthophile 21 hours ago

Hi guys i've recently put my eyes on this diy drum machine Lxr. Is out of stock on their website and i was wondering if you know...

nhouz
replies: 0 views: 212
nhouz 1 day ago

Hi, I would like to share an idea for a new midi controller and would love to hear some feedback. I am not affiliated with any...

mixalis
replies: 15 views: 619
rylos 1 day ago

Ive changed all voice chips, slidrs, posts and battery. This is my final issue that's got me scratching my head: When I press...

jml designs
replies: 4 views: 441
EMMST 1 day ago

Hey guys, A friend is doing an installation of vintage boomboxes (35-40 of them) and we're looking for the best way to split a...

ELI-173
replies: 7 views: 476
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

Can anyone recommend an inexpensive talkback mic designed to bolt directly to a mixer channel module ? The faceplate hole is...

jnashguitar
replies: 7 views: 1,472
chrismeraz 1 day ago

I bought an Alesis MMT8 really cheap, identified problem was a failed display. I took a chance, bought a replacement display...

vekter303
replies: 0 views: 216
vekter303 1 day ago

Hi, I recently found an old Emagic Logic Control XT Extender on the cheap. I have an Emagic Logic Control main unit that had...

jerry123
replies: 1 views: 456
Swannyriver 1 day ago

I recently picked up an old General Electric recording console. I think it was primarily used for radio broadcast as the I/O's...

cjwymo09
replies: 2 views: 275
nosebleedaudio 1 day ago

Helle there. I just have the opportunity to get 2 DOD R-825 compressors for dirt cheap. I just read that they have the DBX...

niva
replies: 0 views: 221
niva 1 day ago

I’m refurbishing a Realistic MG-1, and the pots have ended up with tiny bits of the decaying dust shield in them. I’ve...

NeilC
replies: 1 views: 316
ScottFrmGeorgia 1 day ago

Hello all. I just got a TAB Funkenwerk AMI T13 Transformer, with the intention of replacing the stock transformer in the WA87....

4n410g
replies: 2 views: 427
dmax 2 days ago

Hi- I have an IJ Research Custom Stereo Neve Compressor and limiter, made of original vintage Neve cards and original Trannys...

Rea
replies: 6 views: 479
Rea 2 days ago

I need someone who can repair an A800 expansion interface power supply, (the transformer has caught on fire), or an entire...

leftofthedial
replies: 0 views: 288
leftofthedial 2 days ago

Hello, So only recently a store owner in a country I’ve visited told me that a lot of European governments have banned...

meymia
replies: 67 views: 2,454
tINY 2 days ago

Hi all I'm a long time reader of this forum, and a newly registered member, from Paris, France. I bought a Yamaha SPX90...

thomasdf
replies: 157 views: 17,420
madtheory 2 days ago

Hello Guys! It‘s the second time I bring up my Otari MX7000. It‘s fully restored now. I swaped all caps and bearings,...

Yoski
replies: 6 views: 413
Yoski 3 days ago

I have a Korg MicroX and the Pitchbend /mod wheel/lever keeps breaking because the wires keep snapping inside. it`s a Really...

Katherine_Alicia
replies: 4 views: 310
Lumbergh 3 days ago

Hi everyone, Longtime engineer/producer, n00b with electronics and DSP. I am currently studying an MSc in Digital Audio...

Dowsed
replies: 11 views: 599
John Dyson 3 days ago

Now that it's been a few years that those JJ 6386 have been released , i am curious to know what people are thinking about these...

electricsky
replies: 18 views: 2,421
wavenurse 3 days ago

This may sound weird, but I'll ask it anyway. I'm in the process of calibrating my Memorymoog. Now, probably not entirely...

whinylittlerunt
replies: 2 views: 315
whinylittlerunt 4 days ago

Hi everyone, I acquired an MS2K the other day which was listed as faulty. The problem is that all of the audio outputs crackle...

Maverick616
replies: 0 views: 277
Maverick616 4 days ago

Hi all, I'm in need of a second cable for my Groove Tubes MD1a tube mic. It terminates on D-Sub 9 slide lock connectors...

analogcabin
replies: 8 views: 822
tubes and fields 6 days ago

Hi, Recently I bought a Sennheiser md441-n microphone and it has a weird issue: The sound is very resonant at 1696 Hz and I...

elektrovolt
replies: 12 views: 647
elektrovolt 6 days ago

Hi tech guys! Is there anyone here who could send me copies (hard photocopies, PDFs, anything appropriate) of the complete...

piscine
replies: 46 views: 6,196
mlange 6 days ago

Hey guys Im a about to start on my 400B 10 channel frontend project and wanted to know if anyone knows any good mods they can...

The Convicted
replies: 92 views: 26,973
Lutz1972 6 days ago

I've owned this amp now for a year. But it needs maintenance. Wich is fine. But Schaller does not have the schematic for this...

muziekschuur
replies: 3 views: 1,275
muziekschuur 6 days ago

Hi forummembers, It's been a while now since I purchased a Studer A800 MKIII. I finally got it installed on the first floor...

exoterrestrial
replies: 11 views: 2,880
leftofthedial 1 week ago

So im only produce and mix in the box and i dont record nothing , what is better the duet 2 or RME Babyface Pro its very...

HELP ME
replies: 0 views: 366
HELP ME 1 week ago

Good day gearslutz This is geeky to the max I guess... Dbx 411 noise reduction racks and modules. I have a full set 3 of...

Dewald_V
replies: 6 views: 548
David Kulka 1 week ago

Yep - I need those condoms. Looked online, no luck. Please give me your thoughts.

GlennR01
replies: 5 views: 445
Avatar for Pinebox Studio Services
Pinebox Studio Services 1 week ago

Good day everybody. I own an Akai MPK88 midi controller. Three keys have problems hitting full velocity. These particularly...

frankthefunky1
replies: 14 views: 2,761
woodshedjones 1 week ago

Hi, I'm looking for the schematics of the following Ensoniq devices: - DP/4 - DP/4+ - DP/2 - DP/PRO - ASR-10 I...

Bumblebee
replies: 1 views: 398
PHG 1 week ago

Hey guys, I've calibrated dozens of machines over the years, mostly Studers and Otaris. While I have calibrated a few MCI...

AnalogBrain
replies: 2 views: 406
Jay Rose 1 week ago

I would like to disconnect the switches from my sm7b and wiring the mic body directly to the XLR connector. It seems like the...

smilan
replies: 10 views: 444
bgood 1 week ago

Howdy, Heard good things about this preamp, it appears to be a true non-starved plate design. I would like to find out more...

AtomicMidi
replies: 4 views: 466
Strick9 1 week ago

Hi all, I have an Akai VX-90 which has been acting a bit funny, not tuning, voices not behaving as expected. I have a couple of...

hemi666
replies: 4 views: 677
Manugou 1 week ago

I am trying to sum 2 stereo signals from two different preamps to a single stereo signal. L1 + L2 = L R1 + R2 = R Signal is...

whippoorwill
replies: 11 views: 516
bitman 1 week ago

I need to find a male connector for make a cable from this calrec console power supply to the rack of channel strips (see photos)...

Bobleadbeater1
replies: 4 views: 470
Bobleadbeater1 1 week ago

Hi everyone, My first thread here. I'm going to recap the channel strips in old Tascam M 600. Can anyone point me to good...

Kiddiiceland
replies: 0 views: 368
Kiddiiceland 1 week ago

Not sure if this is the right place for it, but was curious if the pin outs for the Neumann V475-2C and Siemens MV V2275 were the...

Black Seal
replies: 2 views: 593
Black Seal 1 week ago

Hi! My old 808 with Kenton Midi interface has a Sd problem: 808 Sd Rattling by cwmod | Free Listening on SoundCloud -as you...

Patrick Dexter
replies: 1 views: 359
Patrick Dexter 1 week ago

Hey all, I've had my JX-3P for a few months now and I must say that I really enjoy it. However I would really find it useful...

analogTinkerer
replies: 0 views: 344
analogTinkerer 1 week ago

Hi guys, I recently got hold of a pair of used Adam P22As and I love them. However, I started to notice that the tweeter in one...

Marroland
replies: 0 views: 361
Marroland 1 week ago

Can seem to track one down....any one hook a brother up?

Keire
replies: 3 views: 506
maxlor314 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search