The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,080 views: 469,186
the unik 1 week ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 68 views: 87,273
trondl 28th November 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 41,850
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 30,659
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

I used to have a BLA PM8 and I have been using a DIYRE SB2 summing mixer which is cool, but I’m really missing having level and...

chinesewhiteman
replies: 25 views: 847
chinesewhiteman 3 minutes ago

I've got Cool Edit Pro but can't remember how to do it. The reason I ask is that I've just replaced the "surrounds"...

stixstudios
replies: 5 views: 217
Richard Crowley 1 hour ago

Hi, I've found a boss bx80 mixer then I have clean with air dry and kontakt cleaner, but it act weirdly with some instrument. On...

Kortes
replies: 0 views: 43
Kortes 2 hours ago

Hello all. Some time ago, I purchased a small 8x2 mixer from a member here (who apparently knows nothing about it) in an ebay...

NEWTON IN ORBIT
replies: 27 views: 3,934
Antagon1st 7 hours ago

Hello, I'm very new to using a soldering iron, but I've soldered a few hundred cable connectors so far and put together a...

trubadoor
replies: 17 views: 775
trubadoor 8 hours ago

Hi all, I was fortunate enough to scoop up a 200b the other night. I am currently refurbishing and inspecting it before powering...

D33K
replies: 2 views: 167
D33K 12 hours ago

Hello all, This is my first post on this website and i feel that i would get the best answer to my question here. I am...

KatMorr
replies: 1 views: 259
cbc6403 12 hours ago

Hi GSers - Diagnosing my original FX-G384 Grey Face with THAT 2002T VCAs and LF356N ICs. I'm hoping some here may take pity on...

SeanRyder
replies: 52 views: 1,229
SeanRyder 13 hours ago

Hello, I'm new to the forums, I came across this forum looking for info about this topic and it looked like you might be able to...

molton
replies: 10 views: 477
molton 17 hours ago

Gentlemen, ladies... My 1/2" Otari MTR 12-II 4TK works great EXCEPT when rewinding, the supply reel doesn't seem to...

juniorexploder
replies: 2 views: 255
GLouie 21 hours ago

Hi all, I have an Ampeg J12-t (the 90s reissue) that won't power on, and I'm trying to figure out why. In testing the power...

Riinehart
replies: 9 views: 343
pief 22 hours ago

Attached are some photos of things I thought may be requested. Okay, So I have had this Mac Pro for approx 4 yrs, and it has...

Roy T
replies: 16 views: 506
MediaGary 23 hours ago

Hi, I'd like to add a master volume to my 64 Deluxe Reverb. I found this site a few months ago: AB763 Mods by Robinette,...

BrassElephant
replies: 9 views: 593
audiospecific 1 day ago

I recently picked up a used AKG C414-B XLII for cheap with the disclaimer from the dude I bought it from that "it only works...

CarneyAudio
replies: 4 views: 500
CarneyAudio 1 day ago

Seeking a bit of guidance on my UK mains installation. little rooms \ project studio __________________ / | c | ...

forestcreature
replies: 17 views: 965
forestcreature 1 day ago

Hi I recently picked up an old Studiomaster Mixdown Classic 8 desk to sum my synths but it didn't come with a manual and I can't...

Jazz Hands
replies: 1 views: 1,013
andreaires 1 day ago

New documentary about how Swedish Producers and Song Writers had hits with the likes Brittney Spears. Did somebody watch it ?

mojasi
replies: 1 views: 247
chrisso 1 day ago

I would like to know what ideas people have come up with to lower latency/lag while doing live track recording. I have had a few...

s wave
replies: 1 views: 207
audiospecific 1 day ago

I have a Kurzweil K2600 XS 88 key workstation with an internal hard drive that won't mount. I'm wondering if anyone out there has...

Ren Man
replies: 1 views: 300
dfchandler 1 day ago

I've got a Roland rack sampler (S-750) that needs one and didn't get any replies in the Electronic Instruments forum. I've also...

Jidis
replies: 4 views: 1,598
dfchandler 1 day ago

Hi, I have an equi-tech power conditioner that i used in my NYC studio to power the whole audio system. It takes 220V as an input...

Sadomiso
replies: 5 views: 327
dfchandler 1 day ago

Anybody know if there is supposed to be signal loss when going from balanced to unbalanced? The ultimate goal is to connect a...

beachnoise
replies: 11 views: 520
dfchandler 1 day ago

I need to Wire an External XLR On/Off Switch Pedal. I'm currently figuring to solder ground and nuetral terminals direct from...

tomana
replies: 19 views: 20,549
KatMorr 1 day ago

Hey guys. Ive recently bought a Soundcraft 600 mixing console and have been cleaning it up. I've come across an issue I just...

GeorgePuddin
replies: 10 views: 615
Brian M. Boykin 1 day ago

In the arena where I work, I have to replace a pair of female RCA panel jacks that are loose/worn out. This is an aux input to...

SurfGreenTele
replies: 15 views: 649
SurfGreenTele 1 day ago

Hi :) I'm trying to fix 7 keys on a Roland sk-500. Some mute, some sounds too loud, etc.. I've never done this before so I...

hhhheedddaaaa
replies: 5 views: 502
hhhheedddaaaa 1 day ago

Hi. Awhile back i built a p.s. for my soundcraft delta board ( off suggestions from many threads with many knowledgable...

sameal
replies: 6 views: 374
audiospecific 1 day ago

Does anyone have any info on this please? It's a Neve monitor panel. I believe it was pulled from an 8026 console judging from...

woodfoot
replies: 10 views: 780
ruffrecords 1 day ago

I discovered a somewhat weird phenomena when trying different ways to interface a transformer balanced output gear device...

Rob Coates
replies: 11 views: 573
audiospecific 1 day ago

Looking for an experienced analog electronics person in the San Francisco Bay Area with experience on Ecoplate I plate reverb...

jbrave
replies: 0 views: 239
jbrave 1 day ago

Hello guys(and gals), I've been searching for a couple of days for Genelec 1029A schematics or even better a service manual....

Schizomorph
replies: 23 views: 2,623
Crispy Taco 1 day ago

I'm looking at replacing the transistors in the master channel of my console in the hopes of a small sound quality improvement...

spice house
replies: 6 views: 3,000
gsprod 1 day ago

I recently damaged the output stage of my Loft 450 accidentally and need to fix it. If anybody has a schematic for this unit I...

ELI-173
replies: 61 views: 10,159
JohnRoberts 1 day ago

Hi, I have been having issues with the gain knobs on my RFT MV/810's for years now. A little scratchy, a bit intermittent. But...

innerbooty
replies: 1 views: 288
alhe 2 days ago

Hi everyone, I haven't posted anything for a while so I have just recently decided to extract the digit and fully restore my...

strahany
replies: 64 views: 11,324
You Know 106 2 days ago

lately i bought two urei gear, one 1176 and the other is eq 546, and i plan to recap but i found out that they use with the same...

phatmorph
replies: 3 views: 1,433
cathode 2 days ago

Hi I need an electric diagram of PSU ASP 500/A Please share. Thanks in advance

Alex Casey
replies: 2 views: 309
Alex Casey 3 days ago

Greetings, i am having a problem with a bass guitar mod and i need help. so i changed the wiring in a jazzbass to to use each...

Xamobillis
replies: 16 views: 694
Xamobillis 3 days ago

I'm actually having trouble removing this klein-tuchel connector for recabeling. Anyone got any ideas how to save this little...

kerwin
replies: 10 views: 727
gurubuzz 3 days ago

Hi, I am having some trouble with one of the channels on my 1st gen Xone 62. If anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it. The...

Szyrs
replies: 0 views: 253
Szyrs 3 days ago

Anyone know if an infrared heater (1000watt) can be damaging to mics and audio equipment or interfere with sound? Thanks in...

Simon Xang
replies: 14 views: 595
martyblackeye 3 days ago

My Korg Arp Odyssey just stopped working after I moved. It's not outputting sound now. I am thinking about repairing it myself...

nrkemp
replies: 1 views: 267
Radardoug 3 days ago

I would like to start a thread for all of you slutz out there that has any info or schematics on AMEKS BIG, Recall, and 501 by...

stevo991
replies: 23 views: 2,917
samse 3 days ago

Hello, I'd like to replace the Japanese internal transformer of my Korg MS-10 with a 240v one. Judging from the schematics (see...

mogazi!
replies: 3 views: 337
Radardoug 3 days ago

Like the title says, I'm getting no output from the single channels. The L/R channels have sound, but is pretty quiet and puts...

MachineGunFunk
replies: 0 views: 258
MachineGunFunk 3 days ago

Hi, I am finally able to startup a Soundcraft DC2000 buy at a good price a few years ago. But after the happiness of seeing...

SgtHammer
replies: 0 views: 238
SgtHammer 3 days ago

Hi! I am wondering what DAC is used in MixPre-3 and its headphone amp and whether it is considered to be "better" /...

swedishstudio
replies: 0 views: 273
swedishstudio 4 days ago

Hello, I have a console from the early 90's, an Allen and Heath GS3 (+4dbu operating level), bought it a year and half ago (my...

Logima
replies: 7 views: 394
Brian M. Boykin 4 days ago

Hey guys Im a about to start on my 400B 10 channel frontend project and wanted to know if anyone knows any good mods they can...

The Convicted
replies: 85 views: 26,127
Brian M. Boykin 4 days ago

These are the best pictures I have found of what seems to be some sort of lavalier microphone that Jan Garbarek used live ever...

poldus
replies: 9 views: 529
cbc6403 4 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search