The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Geekslutz forum

Options
Announcement: The Gearslutz 2018 Member Survey is on! Whitecat
29th March 2018 Views: 2,191
Views: 2,191
29th March 2018
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,062 views: 439,345
DavidHarrelson 2 weeks ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 65 views: 79,061
Tony cheese 5th January 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 37,868
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 26,921
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Connecting an Audimax III to my home studio. The back has five terminals, from left to right... two for input, ground, two for...

proxy
replies: 5 views: 365
proxy 24 minutes ago

Hi Guys! I really need your help. A certain resistor keeps blowing in the master-module of my desk (D&R Dayner). It’s a 10...

Yoski
replies: 14 views: 392
cbc6403 47 minutes ago

hey, lately i enjoy recording at home instead of sitting in the dark studio. i bought myself an apogee one interface an neumann...

salomonander
replies: 3 views: 309
cbc6403 1 hour ago

Hi all I'm hoping someone can help me diagnose an issue with my monitors. I have a pair of SE Munro Egg150s, bought...

Hint
replies: 27 views: 1,712
Tim F 1 hour ago

Hello, I found a line-out schematic with an output transformer configuration I've never seen before. The push-pull transistors...

aliparla
replies: 1 views: 46
Matt Syson 2 hours ago

I want to put a power conditioner into the rack of a small remote rig (two Metric Halo interfaces, a rotating assortment of pres,...

rboy
replies: 0 views: 46
rboy 2 hours ago

Hello, I try to find some spare parts and scheme for refurbishing my Amek Hendrix console. 1) bargraph chips/metering board...

MIXING.TODAY
replies: 4 views: 502
Xaros 4 hours ago

I've got a Hagerman Bugle phono preamp and power supply here to give away to the first interested party. These are built from...

JLaPointe
replies: 0 views: 85
JLaPointe 5 hours ago

Hello folks. I've purchased a second hand silverface (manufactured on 05/10/2000 as written inside) Massive Passive for about two...

Aberdeen
replies: 2 views: 242
JLaPointe 6 hours ago

I was lucky enough to find a NOS SE Electronics ICIS valve mic. The stock valve is very microphonic, so I wish to treat this...

DanDan
replies: 13 views: 384
gyraf 11 hours ago

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone of you ever being involved in a Soundtracs Solitaire mixing desk. And if anyone of you has some...

buattipaso
replies: 4 views: 992
Herr Tull 11 hours ago

I have a perfect KORG SDD-2000 rack-mount delay unit from the 1980s. Perfect except for one minor issue: One button (and only...

ManyHats
replies: 8 views: 1,637
sakamuras 16 hours ago

I'm lost. What exactly do I solder to each pin? Is this even possible? Please help!!

lockelocke
replies: 15 views: 4,444
Richard Crowley 18 hours ago

Okay I'm confused.. (not surprising) I got a juno 106.. got it home. plugged it into my stereo rig.. and immediately noticed...

malice95
replies: 0 views: 225
malice95 21 hours ago

Taking inspiration from Pre-Order Colour Modular Analog Saturator but simply because I don't own a 500 series rack, I was...

KissMyRobot
replies: 35 views: 3,265
Brent Hahn 1 day ago

Forward Hello fellow GS'ers! This is a reissue of a thread that I started over in the Cakewalk forums. It was immensely...

M.Retra
replies: 19 views: 1,452
Richard Crowley 1 day ago

Hi all, I'm currently working round my small studio fixing all the annoying little things that aren't as they should be. My...

LightBlue
replies: 1 views: 676
sakamuras 1 day ago

Channels 17-24 erase but don't record. Checked the inputs via INPUT MODE on the remote and they are all present. Must be a buss...

redback-mike
replies: 4 views: 325
redback-mike 1 day ago

I'm doing some upgrades on my HS-60, and I want to replace the LEDs. I originally planned to buy the blue LEDs available on eBay,...

Braincloudsound
replies: 12 views: 422
evosilica 1 day ago

I am looking for 2 HPA2 PCB modules from Benchmark Replacement for my Shadow Hills Monitor Console. Taking a chance...

hasbeen
replies: 0 views: 227
hasbeen 1 day ago

I've been screwing around with (non-RoHS) electronics since I was about 5 and got my first electronics kit. I've had a soldering...

Tibbon
replies: 60 views: 27,914
Frank_Case 2 days ago

hi there slutz, been using this little beast for a year now for whenever i need some funky compression and been liking it very...

SnM
replies: 2 views: 211
SnM 2 days ago

Hey guys, I've got an old C451E that's getting a little hissy and crumbly. When my MXL did this, I just replaced every...

PepsiFX357
replies: 9 views: 2,282
Jay Rose 2 days ago

Hey, i am building an audio Adapter with multiple inputs right now. The specifics dont matter. I want the curcuit to close...

WonderTrader
replies: 7 views: 308
Jay Rose 2 days ago

Hi everyone, Can someone explain why in old POD XT Pro sound quality on headphones is much better than on Focusrite 2i4 2gen?...

Monroy
replies: 0 views: 261
Monroy 2 days ago

Hi all I am hoping this is the right forum (I don't post much here on the DYI side of things). Anyway, my FOLCROM seems to...

not_so_new
replies: 4 views: 368
Matt Syson 2 days ago

Hello...Anyone happen to replace the RJ-45 connector on the Emu 1820m Dock..?..If so, what is the part number or where did you...

Snatchman
replies: 4 views: 497
Snatchman 2 days ago

Hello. I've been dealing with a faint buzz in both of my original KRK Rokit 5's for quite some time now. Different houses, power...

ersheff
replies: 71 views: 32,915
miscend 2 days ago

I'm posting this question partly to quiz myself. If you were to cover the vents of a cardioid mic, would that make it omni,...

szegedin
replies: 15 views: 1,518
Tstein 3 days ago

I'm having a little difficulty understanding what a center tap is used (or not used) for in transformer. If a transformer has 2...

dysenterygary
replies: 3 views: 317
Jay Rose 3 days ago

Was gifted a pair of NS10s with one blown woofer. Replacements have more than tripled in price so I decided to try the recone kit...

Bramley
replies: 27 views: 5,714
Bramley 3 days ago

I have an NS-10 woofer I’m building a DIY subkick out of. General recommendation is to plug that woofer into a DI to do some...

Spindrift
replies: 5 views: 444
avedis 3 days ago

Hi, today the front capsule(?), or, the gridded 3-4mm steel cap on the front of the mic, just fell off - and all the high end...

Sailor Hope
replies: 19 views: 1,685
cbc6403 3 days ago

Hi everyone, I haven't posted anything for a while so I have just recently decided to extract the digit and fully restore my...

strahany
replies: 61 views: 8,277
triez 3 days ago

Hello! My friend owns JTM 45 clone with solid state rectifier. Three weeks ago that amp developed strange crackling sound and i...

JamalBG
replies: 4 views: 364
pief 4 days ago

Been searching all over the net for the grounding mods/ opamp mods and haven't found much. I saw that Jim Williams is on here...

SunkenCity
replies: 32 views: 1,476
DriverX22 4 days ago

Does anyone know where I can find some push button switches for my SDD-3000? The WRITE and HOLD buttons don't work anymore and...

amino
replies: 4 views: 448
sakamuras 4 days ago

Anyone replaced a front power switch on a Genelec 8030A? I can get a power switch from a place here in the UK but genelec...

mozart999uk
replies: 1 views: 624
TinZamin 4 days ago

Hopefully someone else has dug into this unit like I am now. I have this Korg sdd-3000 i'm looking at for a friend. Here's the...

jdoncouse
replies: 2 views: 752
sakamuras 4 days ago

so, I snagged an SDD-3000 the other day which needed some help switch wise and what not, so I got it for a great deal. Got it all...

Knotty
replies: 2 views: 578
sakamuras 4 days ago

I'm no techie, but consider myself quite handy and keen on DIY. I've come across an old Korg SDD-3000 digital delay rackmount...

sakamuras
replies: 0 views: 228
sakamuras 4 days ago

I'm working on a custom MIDI interface for myself and have never bought faders before. When you buy slide potentiometers, do they...

scottu
replies: 3 views: 354
vince @ speck 4 days ago

I scored a pristine tascam 244 looks new all lights and vus work. for $100. Ive cleaned out all the old belts and gunk and ive...

boomer81
replies: 0 views: 286
boomer81 5 days ago

Im having a hell of a time finding a sub, original, or even a datasheet for this sucker. Im reading voltage on both sides of...

sameal
replies: 24 views: 571
Matt Syson 5 days ago

Hello everyone ! I'm new to the forum and already like what I see here, and I plan on spending a large amount of my companies...

MugenDx100
replies: 5 views: 1,640
4n410g 5 days ago

can anyone link here a clear detailed scheme to build a TRS cable with 25 - 30 DB pad to wire a recorder line output to any mic...

alidav
replies: 7 views: 354
ruffrecords 5 days ago

I want to replace all the stock knobs on my SCA preamp with ones that fit the "original" design of the pres I have... ...

MatrixClaw
replies: 28 views: 6,812
wuliwong 6 days ago

Hello Gearslutz! I have been struggling for about a month or so and didn't find any answers or solution. Any help would be...

og_san
replies: 6 views: 583
f_bohmann 6 days ago

Hello everyone, My TT-303's resonance pot has started to crackle and I can't really accept this in my recordings, so has...

kikendo
replies: 0 views: 289
kikendo 6 days ago

Greetings, I suppose it was just a matter of time but my trusty 27 year old Bryston 4B is blowing fuses within a minute or two...

juniorexploder
replies: 3 views: 342
David Kulka 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search