The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,081 views: 474,988
soundebler 3 weeks ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 68 views: 89,114
trondl 28th November 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 42,698
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 31,537
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

I've got a set of BX5as (exact model is the Studiophile BX5a Deluxe) that I keep as a secondary pair for portability and casual...

gpag
replies: 0 views: 76
gpag 5 hours ago

Hi folks, I was mounting a bracket to my 8010a when I dropped the Allen key. It then slid into the rear port and stuck to the...

Johnocan
replies: 1 views: 474
gsdfhu3 9 hours ago

Hello folks, I recently bought a used Presonus Faderport (single fader version) from Ebay without the proper PSU. Works great...

endorka
replies: 16 views: 2,539
endorka 11 hours ago

Hello A quick easy one: On my Midas Venice - is there output amplifiers on the Inserts Outputs of the Master Channel...

slizken
replies: 0 views: 123
slizken 12 hours ago

I put a white on black LED screen into my TG77, and I'm finding the light too strong and a little harsh. It looks perfect through...

bubblebash
replies: 0 views: 106
bubblebash 12 hours ago

Is it difficult finding an affordable transparent analog mixer? I'd like to find something very "straight wire" with...

friction909
replies: 5 views: 4,010
Chas Hands 13 hours ago

Im trying suss out why my deck keeps blowing out the +35v fuse. I thought i had it last time with a tantalum short to ground, but...

sameal
replies: 6 views: 528
sameal 14 hours ago

..I have a new matrix 6R - can I use contact cleaner on the volume slider? it’s giving me a little crackle/static. or is this...

jml designs
replies: 0 views: 129
jml designs 15 hours ago

Hey everyone, I've found some places online selling tweeter fuse protection kits for NS-1000's and it got me wondering since i...

Zen MD
replies: 3 views: 363
audiospecific 16 hours ago

I've recently acquired a UA 6176. Really enjoying the quality of the pre/compressor combo for vocals. Being a tube gear noob,...

Stick
replies: 13 views: 6,487
audiospecific 16 hours ago

So I was going back through my Ashly SC55’s and doing some tweaks and just happened to check the rails and the negative rail is...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 14 views: 441
audiospecific 17 hours ago

Hello, I have recapped a circa 25 years old compressor (that sounded nice), using some expensive Nichicon KZ caps to replace...

blueNan
replies: 3 views: 320
pief 18 hours ago

There has been alot of talk about importance of conversion in recording chain, and lots of people want to know which AD/DA chip...

Chagalj
replies: 428 views: 274,823
SPiTFiREgr 21 hours ago

As shown in pics, I need a 2nd ¼" jack of the sort shown in the picture. I've searched some but can't figure out search...

Andrew Higgins
replies: 5 views: 368
Andrew Higgins 1 day ago

I am building a TRS to TRS passive stereo to mono summing cable based on the oft quoted "Why Not Wye" note from Rane (...

drewharris
replies: 5 views: 814
Jay Rose 1 day ago

Hey fellow geeks, My TR-626 will not play any of the second bank of sounds over MIDI. They are arranged next to the first bank...

Braincoral
replies: 0 views: 219
Braincoral 1 day ago

Hello there. Years ago I acquired this old tube limiter for not too much cash. I always assumed it was a "custom"...

CatFace
replies: 9 views: 506
emrr 2 days ago

I am working on a jtm 45 build from mables audio but they don't have good directions so I was going to use ceritones directions...

Trp2080
replies: 3 views: 252
dpsbb 2 days ago

Hi All, I have a line on a Bryston 4B. It's an older pro version, probably 30 years old or so, but working well. Just...

Murky Waters
replies: 3 views: 351
wrgkmc 2 days ago

I have just received a Tesla 516431 microphone as a gift from the czech republic that needs a new 3 pin connector. It is bigger...

getajobhippies
replies: 14 views: 3,665
patrickcrisp 2 days ago

Hey People Please help... i am trying to pinpoint the issue with my DBX 118 I have attached my readings at the power...

mitec1602
replies: 13 views: 389
mitec1602 2 days ago

I am trying to trigger an iphone's camera from 3.5mm Jack with my own devalopment board. I figured it out volume up/down signal...

ramenia
replies: 0 views: 234
ramenia 3 days ago

hey! first time poster iso studio help so i have a system using 3 different instruments (guitar synth bass) and vocal mic...

wowmomcooldad
replies: 2 views: 280
wowmomcooldad 3 days ago

Does anybody have a set of service manuals for a Sony PCM 1630 and DMR 4000 that I could beg/borrow/buy? They will be returned...

joe-electro
replies: 5 views: 2,334
Woodsidejess 3 days ago

Hi! I'm new to gearslutz, so please excuse me if I'm posting in the wrong forum. I have some serious em-radiation noise issues at...

eirikhau
replies: 9 views: 400
Jim Williams 3 days ago

Looking for some help identifying the manufacturer of (from left to right) an input, output, and i think a bridging transformer....

billwarner
replies: 2 views: 313
cathode 3 days ago

I want to burn some EPROMs for my DX and was wondering if somebody could let me know if this will work. The EPROMs are 2764s....

suckerformimi
replies: 8 views: 552
suckerformimi 3 days ago

Hi guys, I hope to get some advice here on the forum about my Leslie 760 as I haven't been able to find anything yet. I'm...

stuntstefan
replies: 0 views: 269
stuntstefan 4 days ago

Hello everyone, I just got a Lexicon Reflex and I can't get the thing to work. It looks like it is in perfect condition so I am...

Bluebeardbooks
replies: 3 views: 387
soulone82 4 days ago

Hi, In this next video you can see the problem I have with a crumar bit one: YouTube So it seems like in upper, the assignment...

thijsdrum
replies: 0 views: 281
thijsdrum 4 days ago

hey does anyone have any solutions on modding out the matrix 6? chip upgrades, os hacks... sounds... ect. I saw the...

dariendaniel
replies: 1 views: 1,148
jml designs 5 days ago

If you own a Mci 400 series Console I'd like to share with you a few new opamp options. I own a 428 console loaded with tons of...

127Riot
replies: 14 views: 1,606
127Riot 5 days ago

Eventide H3000 owners, be careful about buying program upgrade kits on ebay. This year we've had several cases where customers...

David Kulka
replies: 0 views: 373
David Kulka 5 days ago

Hi, I'm not asking how to repair it - I cba fiddling around inside expensive equipment I'm not qualified to repair. I just...

Salarssie
replies: 0 views: 293
Salarssie 5 days ago

I have a constant "err-90" message on the remote control for my Otari MX80 24 track machine. I read all the comments...

spectrasound
replies: 0 views: 258
spectrasound 5 days ago

I'm stumped on this small thing that is probably really easy. I want to remove these xlr connectors so I can remove the board...

Andrew Higgins
replies: 2 views: 366
ruffrecords 5 days ago

Been searching all over the net for the grounding mods/ opamp mods and haven't found much. I saw that Jim Williams is on here...

SunkenCity
replies: 33 views: 2,422
Kiddiiceland 5 days ago

Hello, I have a Mackie 1604VLZ Pro, the transformer died. Do someone know where to get a replacement or what are the voltages...

FrancescoGoldoni
replies: 7 views: 370
FrancescoGoldoni 5 days ago

Hi. In tracking down another issue, i found these two trimmers on the master channel right hand pcb. Looking at the schem i...

sameal
replies: 7 views: 458
sameal 6 days ago

Sorry for this newbie question but I just want to be sure: Is it safe to discharge a capacitor using a resistor connected to the...

mtl777
replies: 13 views: 18,668
Lookingwolf 6 days ago

Hey everyone, I have a Korg Arp Odyssey (no longer under warranty) that has stopped working out of the blue. The power light...

Riinehart
replies: 1 views: 327
Riinehart 6 days ago

Hello everyone - I have been working on a Lexicon PCM70 that I got for cheap because apparently someone/s could not repair...

polaris26
replies: 1 views: 370
polaris26 6 days ago

I just found a Crown D60 at a junk shop for $40 bucks and of course with my luck, it didn't power on at all. I put in new fuses...

whinylittlerunt
replies: 28 views: 630
whinylittlerunt 6 days ago

Hi Im trying bring back to life my Voiceworks harmony processor. The problem is i cant get 1kC potentiometer especially that one...

C_04
replies: 0 views: 303
C_04 6 days ago

I have a used sm58 without a bottom connector(sorry I'm new to this). If anyone could help me it would be much obliged. What...

tripl7
replies: 0 views: 284
tripl7 6 days ago

Ive noticed alot of knowledgeable people on here when it comes it modifying gear, I need some help figuring out how to mod this...

11_Drum_Smack_11
replies: 1 views: 333
ruffrecords 6 days ago

Hello, I'm getting my humble Ramsa wr-s4424 overhauled, but I haven't been able to locate the schematic. I know it's a pretty...

Bannny
replies: 16 views: 3,247
geoffbosco 1 week ago

Hello everybody This is my first post here in the gearslutz comunity, but I spent a lot of time reading you about a lot of...

arios
replies: 5 views: 405
arios 1 week ago

Hey there! (Jump to Current situation for escaping boring parts) Recently i bought a soviet famous РИТМ-02 synthesizer which...

synthophile
replies: 0 views: 296
synthophile 1 week ago

Long story short: Saw an 'As-Is' non-working MD441 on ebay for too low of a price to stay away heh Sure enough it showed up...

MicDaddy
replies: 18 views: 8,795
komputnik 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search