The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,080 views: 469,118
the unik 1 week ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 68 views: 87,256
trondl 28th November 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 41,840
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 30,650
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

I've got Cool Edit Pro but can't remember how to do it. The reason I ask is that I've just replaced the "surrounds"...

stixstudios
replies: 1 views: 59
drsaamah 13 minutes ago

Gentlemen, ladies... My 1/2" Otari MTR 12-II 4TK works great EXCEPT when rewinding, the supply reel doesn't seem to...

juniorexploder
replies: 2 views: 167
GLouie 3 hours ago

Hi all, I have an Ampeg J12-t (the 90s reissue) that won't power on, and I'm trying to figure out why. In testing the power...

Riinehart
replies: 9 views: 281
pief 4 hours ago

Attached are some photos of things I thought may be requested. Okay, So I have had this Mac Pro for approx 4 yrs, and it has...

Roy T
replies: 16 views: 489
MediaGary 5 hours ago

Hi, I'd like to add a master volume to my 64 Deluxe Reverb. I found this site a few months ago: AB763 Mods by Robinette,...

BrassElephant
replies: 9 views: 577
audiospecific 5 hours ago

I recently picked up a used AKG C414-B XLII for cheap with the disclaimer from the dude I bought it from that "it only works...

CarneyAudio
replies: 4 views: 486
CarneyAudio 6 hours ago

Seeking a bit of guidance on my UK mains installation. little rooms \ project studio __________________ / | c | ...

forestcreature
replies: 17 views: 950
forestcreature 7 hours ago

Hi I recently picked up an old Studiomaster Mixdown Classic 8 desk to sum my synths but it didn't come with a manual and I can't...

Jazz Hands
replies: 1 views: 1,004
andreaires 7 hours ago

I used to have a BLA PM8 and I have been using a DIYRE SB2 summing mixer which is cool, but I’m really missing having level and...

chinesewhiteman
replies: 24 views: 834
ruffrecords 10 hours ago

New documentary about how Swedish Producers and Song Writers had hits with the likes Brittney Spears. Did somebody watch it ?

mojasi
replies: 1 views: 155
chrisso 12 hours ago

I would like to know what ideas people have come up with to lower latency/lag while doing live track recording. I have had a few...

s wave
replies: 1 views: 126
audiospecific 12 hours ago

I have a Kurzweil K2600 XS 88 key workstation with an internal hard drive that won't mount. I'm wondering if anyone out there has...

Ren Man
replies: 1 views: 289
dfchandler 13 hours ago

I've got a Roland rack sampler (S-750) that needs one and didn't get any replies in the Electronic Instruments forum. I've also...

Jidis
replies: 4 views: 1,589
dfchandler 13 hours ago

Hi, I have an equi-tech power conditioner that i used in my NYC studio to power the whole audio system. It takes 220V as an input...

Sadomiso
replies: 5 views: 315
dfchandler 13 hours ago

Hello all. Some time ago, I purchased a small 8x2 mixer from a member here (who apparently knows nothing about it) in an ebay...

NEWTON IN ORBIT
replies: 26 views: 3,899
NEWTON IN ORBIT 14 hours ago

Anybody know if there is supposed to be signal loss when going from balanced to unbalanced? The ultimate goal is to connect a...

beachnoise
replies: 11 views: 509
dfchandler 14 hours ago

Hello all, This is my first post on this website and i feel that i would get the best answer to my question here. I am...

KatMorr
replies: 0 views: 147
KatMorr 14 hours ago

I need to Wire an External XLR On/Off Switch Pedal. I'm currently figuring to solder ground and nuetral terminals direct from...

tomana
replies: 19 views: 20,532
KatMorr 15 hours ago

Hey guys. Ive recently bought a Soundcraft 600 mixing console and have been cleaning it up. I've come across an issue I just...

GeorgePuddin
replies: 10 views: 608
Brian M. Boykin 19 hours ago

In the arena where I work, I have to replace a pair of female RCA panel jacks that are loose/worn out. This is an aux input to...

SurfGreenTele
replies: 15 views: 639
SurfGreenTele 20 hours ago

Hi :) I'm trying to fix 7 keys on a Roland sk-500. Some mute, some sounds too loud, etc.. I've never done this before so I...

hhhheedddaaaa
replies: 5 views: 492
hhhheedddaaaa 23 hours ago

Hi. Awhile back i built a p.s. for my soundcraft delta board ( off suggestions from many threads with many knowledgable...

sameal
replies: 6 views: 367
audiospecific 23 hours ago

Does anyone have any info on this please? It's a Neve monitor panel. I believe it was pulled from an 8026 console judging from...

woodfoot
replies: 10 views: 769
ruffrecords 1 day ago

I discovered a somewhat weird phenomena when trying different ways to interface a transformer balanced output gear device...

Rob Coates
replies: 11 views: 563
audiospecific 1 day ago

Looking for an experienced analog electronics person in the San Francisco Bay Area with experience on Ecoplate I plate reverb...

jbrave
replies: 0 views: 156
jbrave 1 day ago

Hello guys(and gals), I've been searching for a couple of days for Genelec 1029A schematics or even better a service manual....

Schizomorph
replies: 23 views: 2,611
Crispy Taco 1 day ago

I'm looking at replacing the transistors in the master channel of my console in the hopes of a small sound quality improvement...

spice house
replies: 6 views: 2,991
gsprod 1 day ago

I recently damaged the output stage of my Loft 450 accidentally and need to fix it. If anybody has a schematic for this unit I...

ELI-173
replies: 61 views: 10,153
JohnRoberts 1 day ago

Hi, I have been having issues with the gain knobs on my RFT MV/810's for years now. A little scratchy, a bit intermittent. But...

innerbooty
replies: 1 views: 283
alhe 1 day ago

Hi everyone, I haven't posted anything for a while so I have just recently decided to extract the digit and fully restore my...

strahany
replies: 64 views: 11,307
You Know 106 1 day ago

lately i bought two urei gear, one 1176 and the other is eq 546, and i plan to recap but i found out that they use with the same...

phatmorph
replies: 3 views: 1,426
cathode 2 days ago

Hi I need an electric diagram of PSU ASP 500/A Please share. Thanks in advance

Alex Casey
replies: 2 views: 305
Alex Casey 2 days ago

Greetings, i am having a problem with a bass guitar mod and i need help. so i changed the wiring in a jazzbass to to use each...

Xamobillis
replies: 16 views: 688
Xamobillis 2 days ago

I'm actually having trouble removing this klein-tuchel connector for recabeling. Anyone got any ideas how to save this little...

kerwin
replies: 10 views: 722
gurubuzz 2 days ago

Hi, I am having some trouble with one of the channels on my 1st gen Xone 62. If anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it. The...

Szyrs
replies: 0 views: 248
Szyrs 2 days ago

Anyone know if an infrared heater (1000watt) can be damaging to mics and audio equipment or interfere with sound? Thanks in...

Simon Xang
replies: 14 views: 592
martyblackeye 2 days ago

My Korg Arp Odyssey just stopped working after I moved. It's not outputting sound now. I am thinking about repairing it myself...

nrkemp
replies: 1 views: 262
Radardoug 2 days ago

I would like to start a thread for all of you slutz out there that has any info or schematics on AMEKS BIG, Recall, and 501 by...

stevo991
replies: 23 views: 2,910
samse 2 days ago

Hello, I'd like to replace the Japanese internal transformer of my Korg MS-10 with a 240v one. Judging from the schematics (see...

mogazi!
replies: 3 views: 330
Radardoug 3 days ago

Like the title says, I'm getting no output from the single channels. The L/R channels have sound, but is pretty quiet and puts...

MachineGunFunk
replies: 0 views: 252
MachineGunFunk 3 days ago

Hi, I am finally able to startup a Soundcraft DC2000 buy at a good price a few years ago. But after the happiness of seeing...

SgtHammer
replies: 0 views: 233
SgtHammer 3 days ago

Hi! I am wondering what DAC is used in MixPre-3 and its headphone amp and whether it is considered to be "better" /...

swedishstudio
replies: 0 views: 268
swedishstudio 3 days ago

Hello, I'm new to the forums, I came across this forum looking for info about this topic and it looked like you might be able to...

molton
replies: 9 views: 448
molton 3 days ago

Hello, I have a console from the early 90's, an Allen and Heath GS3 (+4dbu operating level), bought it a year and half ago (my...

Logima
replies: 7 views: 388
Brian M. Boykin 3 days ago

Hey guys Im a about to start on my 400B 10 channel frontend project and wanted to know if anyone knows any good mods they can...

The Convicted
replies: 85 views: 26,119
Brian M. Boykin 3 days ago

These are the best pictures I have found of what seems to be some sort of lavalier microphone that Jan Garbarek used live ever...

poldus
replies: 9 views: 521
cbc6403 4 days ago

Hi all, This may be a long shot but I'm wondering if anyone knows where I could source a gain pot/knob for my sytek mpx4a...

recall
replies: 1 views: 257
recall 4 days ago

Hello People. I was hoping to build a kind of a schoeps circuit for a 9V battery. Could you please help me understand the...

mitec1602
replies: 4 views: 385
mitec1602 4 days ago

Sooo.... whats the difference between a t.i. opa134pa and t.i. opa134pag4 chip? Can they be used interchangeably?

Slutty Professor
replies: 19 views: 856
Slutty Professor 5 days ago

I bought few months back RMX 16 and it needed work... last few days i had time to fully replace tantalums with new one,...

roginator
replies: 29 views: 3,540
Infa 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search