The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 68 views: 85,386
trondl 2 weeks ago

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,078 views: 463,501
fazeka 16th October 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 40,957
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 29,763
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

Can any owner of a SSL 4000 E/G series tell me this height? from top point to floor (picture). Also, how high can you adjust the...

IliasPre
replies: 3 views: 244
Radardoug 7 minutes ago

hi all, having an issue with an otari mrt-90 mkIII, have been using this paper by j. s. smullian to do the transport...

digitall2000
replies: 15 views: 573
Radardoug 14 minutes ago

Hi all, I am trying to find an NTP M100c op amp. Any ideas? Thanks, Seamus EDIT: Found some, thanks!

Seamus TM
replies: 16 views: 3,083
totallybertini 2 hours ago

Hello everyone, I have to clean some scratchy pots of my mixer. I read on this forum that tech pros do not recommend using...

STRING AUDIO
replies: 33 views: 967
Jim Williams 3 hours ago

Hello all. I’ve tried researching this topic and I can’t seem to find anyone who has had the exact same problem. My 8P has...

HeavySunWes
replies: 2 views: 328
Zaphod Betamax 5 hours ago

Dear All, The "play", "FF" and "Rewind" buttons were working a couple years ago. I tired to...

peterlim
replies: 18 views: 400
peterlim 5 hours ago

Can anybody help me find out how to replace the lithium battery on a Lexicon 200? I know Jim Fabiano makes it his speciality but...

alexstringer
replies: 15 views: 4,840
mikelevitt 5 hours ago

I would like to start a thread for all of you slutz out there that has any info or schematics on AMEKS BIG, Recall, and 501 by...

stevo991
replies: 22 views: 2,597
gyraf 8 hours ago

Hello. Does anyone have tech manual for this console? I know that audiomaintenance is selling full manual. But it's real pain...

ozbox
replies: 6 views: 5,191
yetemono 22 hours ago

Hello, I recently acquired an Otari MX-80 32 track 2" tape machine. Transport appears to be in good shape, 32 track heads...

Jason Graham
replies: 2 views: 292
Jason Graham 1 day ago

I've been hunting around for a slightly smaller version of a 240x64 lcd and having some difficulty. Hopefully someone has a...

bubblebash
replies: 0 views: 187
bubblebash 1 day ago

Hello, I’m about to combine two of the same console and was wondering if I can change positioning of input, group, modules...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 3 views: 297
Brian M. Boykin 1 day ago

Hello gearslutz, I'm about to be the proud owner of an SSL 4000 E Series (24ch) in about a week or so. I've started...

IliasPre
replies: 20 views: 626
Jim Williams 1 day ago

What are your opinion of schools like Full Sail, SAE, and CRASS. I have heard conflicting opinions and I am just curious if...

dmartin
replies: 24 views: 6,517
Jim Williams 1 day ago

Hello, I´m no technician and I don´t want to judge the quality of designs around the opa275. I´m just asking because I...

gorka
replies: 7 views: 277
Jim Williams 1 day ago

This is hard to find, so I scanned it for anyone interested.

burns46824
replies: 2 views: 1,477
nednerd 1 day ago

Hello Fellow Gearslutz, I don't believe I've posted in some years... Though I continue to frequent the board from time to time...

grantmwalker
replies: 6 views: 281
grantmwalker 1 day ago

Hi All My 101 is ill! Turn it on, with either batteries or PSU-most of the LEDs light up, the top of the display displays very...

valvusmusicus
replies: 1 views: 1,076
Japower 1 day ago

hey all, I have a p3000 which exhibits a crackle out of the left channel high freq. when pushed to a certain level. At...

zarembo
replies: 29 views: 2,265
Radardoug 2 days ago

I have some stereo stripes from retro Soundcraft 2400 mixer. (I don't have the mixer itself). Main question: How to use them...

Valeto
replies: 9 views: 1,118
gyraf 2 days ago

I have a Kurzweil 2500 with 4 keys are not working/working intermittently; A1, F2, C#2, and A2. I tried cleaning the contacts...

StormLord11
replies: 8 views: 359
niklasni1 2 days ago

Hello, I'm getting my humble Ramsa wr-s4424 overhauled, but I haven't been able to locate the schematic. I know it's a pretty...

Bannny
replies: 11 views: 2,745
detroitbasement 3 days ago

Hey All I have an Allen and Heath MixWiz 16:2 that was working fine, until suddenly the phantom power went out on all channels....

ducksalot
replies: 1 views: 254
Jay Rose 3 days ago

I have begun making modifications to an old Univox Maxi-Korg synthesizer. When I bought the unit it was partially functioning...

Hollowman9
replies: 35 views: 1,653
Hollowman9 3 days ago

I've been screwing around with (non-RoHS) electronics since I was about 5 and got my first electronics kit. I've had a soldering...

Tibbon
replies: 97 views: 30,354
Pno 3 days ago

Hello, I'm trying to derive a short pulse from the rising edge of a gate input signal on a synth. More specifically trying to...

mogazi!
replies: 2 views: 281
mogazi! 3 days ago

I'm no stranger to opening up microphones but the Baby bottle is a real puzzle. Anyone here know the secret ? I'm guessing...

SZC
replies: 6 views: 2,495
SZC 4 days ago

Hey guys. Ive recently bought a Soundcraft 600 mixing console and have been cleaning it up. I've come across an issue I just...

GeorgePuddin
replies: 0 views: 231
GeorgePuddin 4 days ago

hi, Does anyone have a proper Footprint of the neve BA440 or a source for printed PCB around europe? Thx in Advance

Denshin
replies: 0 views: 267
Denshin 4 days ago

I've had a Harrison PRO-790 for a couple of years now and, though it's far from the most impressive console the company made, I...

slor
replies: 6 views: 1,072
J0LLYR0GER 4 days ago

Hi, I just toke my D-50 out of storage after 20 years and the sound is completely distorted, noise & creaking....

gkmaia
replies: 5 views: 350
acreil 5 days ago

Hallo folks! Does anyone out there know of a decent replacement screen, for the main unit, of a 24/96? My one is pretty dim...

JFunc
replies: 0 views: 256
JFunc 5 days ago

Hello, I have few external mic preamps with transformer coupled outputs. When I connecting the preamp output to the Angela...

smilan
replies: 14 views: 430
Matt Syson 5 days ago

Hi This is a long shot, but does any of you gearslutz happen to have a spare input transformer (771273A) for a PYE compressor...

sonicdom
replies: 3 views: 407
sonicdom 5 days ago

I come across this video & it's in direct contrast to what everyone says. He states you do not need to speaker load on the...

Robert Machine
replies: 12 views: 475
Robert Machine 5 days ago

I'm not even sure if I'm in the right forum, but I assumed this is where the folks with greater technical knowledge then me hang...

norfolk martin
replies: 6 views: 360
Jay Rose 6 days ago

Well this is a long shot, but maybe there's someone out there familiar with this machine :|. I have a Yamaha CE20 "Combo...

StormLord11
replies: 3 views: 334
acreil 6 days ago

Hi I have a PORTA 07 with a faulty voltage regulator. There's only written B891 on it. What's an equivalent part ? What's its...

invalidusername
replies: 16 views: 1,081
invalidusername 6 days ago

Hello. I have a Behringer UMC204HD that I just bought and I'm trying to run both a mic and general sound from my computer...

psiclone
replies: 0 views: 298
psiclone 1 week ago

I'm getting an Altec 1566a here (with the output transformer) and I'm a little confused by the output wiring. Here's the manual,...

bpr103
replies: 3 views: 313
emrr 1 week ago

Hi guys, I'm trying to bring back to life my Peavey Rockmaster tube preamp. It has a special sized transformer to fit the...

joedonchev
replies: 7 views: 461
mbrebes 1 week ago

decided to replace most of displays in my studio equipment that are dead or allmost at end of life .. most synths is now hard to...

roginator
replies: 114 views: 27,449
dynamixii 1 week ago

So much gear from the 2000's had switches fail. I want to resurrect a Roland Fantom-X and a V-Synth. Are 'soft tact' something I...

HaveItAll
replies: 4 views: 350
HaveItAll 1 week ago

Hi everyone. I've got a mixer I'm going to be using and I've noticed that keeping the volume low on the channels and the master...

AlphaDingo
replies: 22 views: 641
JohnRoberts 1 week ago

Who is using a Cadac J-Type console in their studio ? Dealing with some PFL and routing Mods. I can see a future "Cadac...

spectrasound
replies: 8 views: 3,813
spectrasound 1 week ago

Hey guys, I have three BSS 404 units all with the exact same problem... The units power up and seem to be running normally,...

Brownrusty
replies: 3 views: 2,271
musicfirst234 1 week ago

hello i need to make a low pass and a high pass filter i have here Guitar Pedals: R-C Filter Calculator a simples...

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 10 views: 7,465
u87allen 1 week ago

Hi guys, Was hoping somebody could help me with a problem that's popped up after recapping a guitar amp I own.. I'm not an...

PartHunter
replies: 5 views: 425
u87allen 1 week ago

Hey all, Would really appreciate it if anyone could point me in the direction of a Soundtracs PC MIDI 24 Manual. Thanks...

Blissy
replies: 1 views: 299
mbrebes 1 week ago

I've a matched pair of Oktava MK-102 s with different capsules. They were working fine and well-looked after. Recently, one...

filmcomposer
replies: 7 views: 766
filmcomposer 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search