The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,094 views: 480,196
ulysses 2 days ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 70 views: 90,768
gyraf 3 days ago

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 43,501
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 32,321
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

So I can turn them on and off with a light switch rather than reaching alllll the way back behind each one. Is there any...

Ben J
replies: 6 views: 350
samwinston123 13 minutes ago

Hi everyone, I am currently using a secondhand Rane SM-82 to mix together a few synths before I send it over to my band's...

rbmj
replies: 0 views: 11
rbmj 48 minutes ago

Hi, I am a novice audio DIYer. Now need to buy new solder for my coming DIY projects. Understanding that solders will impact...

andy2667
replies: 42 views: 760
Radardoug 2 hours ago

Hello, The Apogee Duet lists its microphone preamp input impedance at 150 ohms. That seems very low, especially for a modern...

gearstudent
replies: 5 views: 169
gearstudent 8 hours ago

I'm gathering piles of mic pres in order to do some actual real world, quantified, not nonsense numbers to see just exactly how...

pipelineaudio
replies: 33 views: 723
ruffrecords 9 hours ago

Cheers, i have got an Marantz Pmd 740 Six channel Mixer and 4 Track Recorder. Works and sounds good. Only Problem is that the...

suchenderxxx
replies: 5 views: 3,040
altemark 10 hours ago

Hello. I've been dealing with a faint buzz in both of my original KRK Rokit 5's for quite some time now. Different houses, power...

ersheff
replies: 73 views: 38,877
Visitor 13 hours ago

Hey all - does anyone have or know where I could obtain a schematic for a True Systems Precision 8? I bought one used, one of the...

cusebassman
replies: 2 views: 528
cusebassman 1 day ago
replies: 0 views: 194
Gye 1 day ago

Hi GS My DJM700 mixer is giving me a hum from all three phono channels, even when there is nothing at all connected to any...

A.malcolm
replies: 1 views: 208
Richard Crowley 1 day ago

Does anyone have any information on the Decca Storm 64 Console? History, Artists who recorded on it, technical schematics? I...

nirvanasfv
replies: 2 views: 904
nirvanasfv 1 day ago

I have some unpleasant noise coming through my console master any time my computer is powered on. It is very faint, have to have...

Septik
replies: 13 views: 622
audiospecific 1 day ago

Hey Everyone, I'm wondering if someone could tell me where I can source the Old School Output gain knobs that Brent Used on...

kroegermusic
replies: 0 views: 291
kroegermusic 1 day ago

hi, Does anyone have a proper Footprint of the neve BA440 or a source for printed PCB around europe? Thx in Advance

Denshin
replies: 1 views: 475
atavacron 1 day ago

Hello, sorry if this is the wrong place. I am looking for Eproms for my Fostex D160 with the latest version of software (V2.13)....

Mr A89
replies: 1 views: 295
Radardoug 2 days ago

Hi there, I'm not sure where else to ask this question, so I apologize if this isn't the exact right spot on GS. Consoles...

citrusburst
replies: 5 views: 374
Jay Rose 2 days ago

In some weird way I have recently come up with an obsession for fixing recording equipment. I have built 2 capi bt50 EQs, 2 capi...

shortyboyboy
replies: 39 views: 1,381
drsaamah 3 days ago

Hello, I have a full loaded Valley PR10A rack and I was wondering about a possible improvement on the psu to give more...

Logima
replies: 7 views: 706
Richard Crowley 3 days ago

Hi All, I've been working hard to try and get my Drip Opto 7 (stereo LA2A clone) up and running. Got the power issues fixed, and...

jclay85
replies: 0 views: 175
jclay85 4 days ago

hello all, I have this pair of 160X's that I bought used several years ago. they appear to work fine except for the meter which...

davide.bonetti
replies: 38 views: 7,874
PhonicSpotlight 4 days ago

Hi Folks, Having an intermittent problem with my DMX. The -15v rail keeps on blowing the 1.6A fuse when I switch on. When...

ali_g12
replies: 33 views: 3,678
Space Station 4 days ago

Can someone help me read these caps? The information is out there but is ever so slightly confusing. Attached are pictures of two...

Slutty Professor
replies: 8 views: 594
audiospecific 4 days ago

UPDATE: I fixed the problem. I realized I didn't ground the pads for the heater ground. I'll leave the post up in the event...

jclay85
replies: 0 views: 385
jclay85 5 days ago

Hey I always record my old Fender jazz bass direct in to preamp - sounds great but every time my fingers are not touching the...

bass man
replies: 6 views: 8,722
Rdcordell1 6 days ago

Hello all, While tracking a while back with my 302 pre, the phantom power decided to go while recording. It still works fine...

Elmtree3000
replies: 5 views: 552
Elmtree3000 6 days ago

Hi folks, Beginner-wiring-dude question coming up: What is the standard way to check continuity of a long cable, when the...

I.R.Baboon
replies: 9 views: 615
WorldPowerLabs 6 days ago

I’ve never seen the attack speed of a compressor expressed this way. How do you make sense of it? The specs I’m reading are...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 12 views: 556
Brian M. Boykin 6 days ago

Howdy, Heard good things about this preamp, it appears to be a true non-starved plate design. I would like to find out more...

AtomicMidi
replies: 14 views: 1,147
audiospecific 6 days ago

We have been searching the web etc but still haven't found a large enough supply of desirable capacitors that we can all agree...

poncival
replies: 46 views: 9,568
Hans A 6 days ago

Is it possible to change banks on a DX7 (original MK1) from Cakewalk/Sonar or any external sequencer for that matter? Patch...

Thisiscobras
replies: 2 views: 522
Thisiscobras 6 days ago

I am really doing my research in trying to find the best analog delay that I can get for the best price I can get. The pedals I...

thegibsonkid
replies: 27 views: 7,889
JohnRoberts 6 days ago

Hi, Recently I bought a Sennheiser md441-n microphone and it has a weird issue: The sound is very resonant at 1696 Hz and I...

elektrovolt
replies: 13 views: 829
John Willett 6 days ago

Hey, Wondering if someone can back me up here ... looking to replace the ICs in an SR-88 and need verification these work as...

iaw1978
replies: 1 views: 417
iaw1978 6 days ago

Hey, Newbie modder and having some real issues using a hot air gun. Purchased a Kendal 853D rework station and when soldering...

iaw1978
replies: 4 views: 542
iaw1978 6 days ago

OK, I have an early 90's Ampeg R12R Reverberocket Combo I just got off ebay. It had an issue where it would sound great, and...

CapnDenny1
replies: 5 views: 920
frigomax 6 days ago

First of hello everyone and thank you in advance :D I bought a focusrite scarlett 2i2 yesterday so i could plug my guitar into...

vickydownload
replies: 24 views: 65,376
Cailen 1 week ago

I am wanting to get a bunch of 1073 type pres made for recording drums, electric guitars, acoustic guitars and vocals. Just...

waldie wave
replies: 3 views: 486
MikeInOttawa 1 week ago

Hi there, I'm fixing a 48 channel hybrid Rembrandt/Galileo console with quite success. All channels are fixed, most of the...

xarolium
replies: 3 views: 501
Skip Burrows 1 week ago

Helle there. I just have the opportunity to get 2 DOD R-825 compressors for dirt cheap. I just read that they have the DBX...

niva
replies: 5 views: 795
Brian M. Boykin 1 week ago

hey, i have a broken lexicon 224 here that im stuck with. i was never able to use it - i bought it broken for a steal. problem...

salomonander
replies: 38 views: 2,015
rtype909 1 week ago

Hi, Using Google I'm able to find IC components, but I'm wondering if someone can tell me the proper way to read them. I feel...

iaw1978
replies: 2 views: 461
Richard Crowley 1 week ago

Hello Gents, My RME FireFace 800 started acting up the other day. I opened it up and found a bulged cap on the psu...

~Zenshin Suru~
replies: 4 views: 503
~Zenshin Suru~ 1 week ago

Hey, Newbie here who bought 3 or 4 old non-functioning units to learn on and having trouble identifying 2 components in the...

iaw1978
replies: 2 views: 427
iaw1978 1 week ago

Hello! I’m thinking in make a couple of small mod on my meyer cp 10 eq. To replace the output op-amp with the sparkos ones...

Audiotales
replies: 8 views: 903
Jim Williams 1 week ago

Hey guys, I'm delving into making my own simple microphone preamp for my rode m1 and I am heavily invested into books like...

Ensefalon
replies: 2 views: 496
Jim Williams 1 week ago

Hi, I totally reccaped my Amek BC3 few months ago with your advices and first, many thanks to those who helped me! It's a...

MrSedor
replies: 16 views: 2,262
gyraf 1 week ago

Hi, I have an old soundcraft 4040B console and I would like to replace the old ribbon cable that connecting the modules. What's...

smilan
replies: 9 views: 1,018
discodeke 1 week ago

I have a CR-8000 that, for the most part, works well outside of the programmer. All of the buttons work, tempo seems solid,...

whinylittlerunt
replies: 0 views: 424
whinylittlerunt 1 week ago

Hi, can you confirm that the following (Douglas) connection of the central leg of the balanced secondary to the N neutral (and...

ygg
replies: 13 views: 960
nosebleedaudio 1 week ago

hey i just received a la22 with only one side working properly. the second channel only works in "narrow" mode. it...

salomonander
replies: 18 views: 3,034
ray_subsonic 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search