The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 66 views: 83,165
Philbo King 11th August 2018

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,071 views: 454,011
gyraf 3rd August 2018

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 16 views: 39,890
ponzi 27th October 2017

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 8 views: 28,766
Aniol1349 10th June 2017

I was asked to look at an old Trace Elliot Bonneville that went boom a long time ago. I found what went boom. It was a connector...

Mylithra
replies: 0 views: 41
Mylithra 1 hour ago

I got another puzzle. Q3 is missing from this little "mike" pre, and the schematic eludes me as well. MI38183 These...

sameal
replies: 0 views: 47
sameal 3 hours ago

hello - does anyone know whether cassette 4-track heads are still manufactured anywhere (ie proper 4-track head with shielding...

mutetourettes
replies: 4 views: 192
analogguru 6 hours ago

Hello, this is my first post here on Gearslutz. Please excuse me if it's in the wrong category. The thread is regarding the 1980s...

TL Music
replies: 6 views: 620
TL Music 8 hours ago

I have access to some old studio equipment that I can get to refurbish since it is not, nor has been used for a very long time....

BillyP.
replies: 16 views: 404
mbrebes 9 hours ago

jbl lsr4328p dust cap replacement info. what material, size and glue would you use. on the 8 inch woofer would you use 3 inch...

boomer81
replies: 1 views: 349
danyull 10 hours ago

Been searching high and low for this one. Im missing a cap can and got some chopped wires around the can and one oc3 tube socket...

sameal
replies: 8 views: 263
pief 10 hours ago

Hello ! I want to build a pair of very good studio monitors, something like: Barefoot mm 35 Kii Three Dutch & Dutch...

Alexander_Music
replies: 30 views: 975
zvukofor 15 hours ago

Hello everybody. I have an A800 MKII permanently stuck in Mute problem. The mute light is permanently on and the mute switch...

General Malaise
replies: 1 views: 222
Zeppelin 15 hours ago

Hey y'all, I've got a question about proper phantom voltage. I think my mixer may be sending too much voltage. I've got an...

David Eugene
replies: 29 views: 796
MattS13 20 hours ago

Hey Everyone, i have two questions. I bought a DDA Arena series console for $135 and it is working great and sounds cool. All of...

noah330
replies: 0 views: 188
noah330 1 day ago

Hi! I bought a second hand G16 Dolby C version, and it had the typical slow rewind problem. So i decided to clean the reel...

autodefe
replies: 3 views: 368
Radardoug 1 day ago

I have a musician who really wants a left handed keyboard. I was contemplating physically rewiring the keys keeping the sharps...

DMFraser
replies: 2 views: 233
ripple_fx1 1 day ago

So I got a dead Yamaha SPX 90, and I also have the schematic. Unfortunately the service manual does not tell me what voltages I...

lahatte
replies: 56 views: 2,285
KDus 1 day ago

Edit: Fixed, the manufacturer got back to me! So I've got this mixer in for repair. The Hi and Lo-sweep EQ didn't work on eight...

White Falcon
replies: 0 views: 237
White Falcon 1 day ago

Hi all -- I'm fixing up an old Paia Gnome, which runs on 18v from two 9v batteries in series. While I have it open I think...

Riinehart
replies: 3 views: 274
DrewE 2 days ago

Hi everybody! I am fixing with a technician my beloved Harrison Pro-7 Console. We need the manual with schematics and technical...

cononojoda
replies: 1 views: 460
BFrederick 2 days ago

I swapped out the Harris Quads for LME49740’s and the 5532 for an LME49720. Strapped a .1 ceramic across the power pins because...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 0 views: 205
Brian M. Boykin 2 days ago

Doing some mods to my DBX163x’s and the second one has some cooked caps. They look like big ceramics or poly’s but the noob I...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 10 views: 375

Putting aside for a moment the issue of different threads and whether a capsule can actually be screwed on to a different preamp;...

szegedin
replies: 2 views: 255
szegedin 2 days ago

Patience finally paid off with my standing eBay search for a Roland A-50, right price (~$250, with a pedal, soft case and memory...

dluther
replies: 9 views: 1,534
lucasasdelli 2 days ago

Anyone know of an Otari tech in So Cal that will make a housecall? I have an Otari MX80 24 track that I would like to get...

wiz1der
replies: 10 views: 544

Hi all! Please forgive me and help point me in the right direction if this is the wrong spot to post or if it's been...

Rocco NB
replies: 0 views: 185
Rocco NB 2 days ago

Does anyone know if the microphone-parts RK-12 (sold on microphone-parts.com for $159) and the Rayking RK12 (sold on Alibaba for...

VitaEtMusica
replies: 23 views: 1,001

Looking for 1 or 2 dbx AB-1 balancing boards for the dbx 160x. PM me Thanks Arthur

dude24man
replies: 3 views: 251
dude24man 2 days ago

Does anyone know if the danish NTP brand has got any led VU-meters? All I keep finding are real nicelooking PPM meters, like...

Samando
replies: 17 views: 575
jaddie 2 days ago

A couple weeks ago my Nord Lead 3 pitch stick stopped working. I contacted Nord and they sold me a new stick for $105....

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 0 views: 227
Rufuss Sewell 3 days ago

I built the Poctop D87 from VintageMicrophonePCBKit and I think it sounds pretty great. My one criticism is that I'd like it to...

MYN
replies: 74 views: 1,493
Brian M. Boykin 3 days ago

Hi everybody! I want to make a speech synthesizer based on patent EP 0396141, it uses the Votrax SC-02 chip (if you know the...

INTERVOICE
replies: 3 views: 945
sleat 3 days ago

.. and if so, what is it? I'm pretty sure there is no answer for this, but I thought I would punt it out there. I hear about...

szegedin
replies: 24 views: 477
monomer 3 days ago

I have an U87Ai which must be around 10-12 years old, using it almost around-the-clock for voiceovers . It works just fine but i...

nucelar
replies: 1 views: 259
Radardoug 4 days ago

Greetings forum. Please forgive me if this is the wrong area to post this question. I've been reading GS for years but I barely...

Machine Gene
replies: 1 views: 260
TSM 4 days ago

Hey all, I was recording some bass on my Otari mx5050 1/2" 8 track machine when I noticed a strange ugly sounding...

analogTinkerer
replies: 10 views: 365
Jim Williams 4 days ago
replies: 23 views: 805
kirkus 4 days ago

One of the peak level (VU) meters in my Focusrite ISA 428 has stopped moving. The needle won’t jump when a signal is fed...

filmcomposer
replies: 3 views: 598
MikeyMoo 4 days ago

Hello forum! I have recently acquired a Studer 962 (i have been looking for one for the past 8 years). It was in an old...

afonso
replies: 4 views: 1,944
Jumpy 5 days ago

I have a 4 channel Reliqua based 312 clone. It has an external power supply. Because only two channels work well i was...

hebjam
replies: 1 views: 236
hebjam 5 days ago

I have a 4 channel Reliqua based 312 clone. It has an external power supply. Because only two channels work well i was...

hebjam
replies: 0 views: 225
hebjam 5 days ago

Hello friends, I have a lot of various high-end analog gear in my studio and in most of its manuals in adjustment and...

Mr. Bars
replies: 6 views: 379
Mr. Bars 6 days ago

I'm using a Groove Tubes CL1s Compressor/Limiter in studio and I want to calibrate the tubes of the CL1s ... so I need the right...

macmini
replies: 10 views: 2,431
T-Stag 6 days ago

I need to get a couple IM07TS relays for a project and mouser is out of stock. I'm totally green to sourcing parts for a build...

Teej
replies: 8 views: 553
Richard Crowley 6 days ago

Hi all. Im having an ongoing issue with noise. This noise happens randomly and occurs for 5-10 seconds at a time - 2-10 times a...

Patrick H
replies: 27 views: 537
norfolk martin 6 days ago

Hi dear community. Sorry to bring up an old topic but this one has not been solved yet: My Holy Grail Reissue broke. It looks...

Moulin
replies: 2 views: 304
Moulin 6 days ago

When I turn on my Roland SH-101 the Key Transpose LED flashes quickly then the Hold LED/function comes on and will not turn off....

grs
replies: 1 views: 303
monomer 6 days ago

Hey guys, Just picked up a Sony AC-148A phantom power supply off eBay, and I'm having some over-voltage issues. Measuring...

daniel.mixer
replies: 7 views: 1,969
jaddie 6 days ago

I have a tascam dm 3200 a tascam iffdmwk 2 And a motu 2408 and pcie card for it on win 10 64bit. Ineed anyone who can help...

Zlive
replies: 0 views: 281
Zlive 1 week ago

Is that possible, on a 'moddable' mic? There are mics I like, but would trade headroom for sensitivity if that was feasible,...

szegedin
replies: 5 views: 470
wrgkmc 1 week ago

Greetings Collective Powers of Knowledge, I am trying to save this ole guy from the trash bin, If anybody has any leads on the...

SpaceShipStudio
replies: 3 views: 1,411
Yug 1 week ago

First of all, sorry for the inconvenience, I have nowhere else to go and I'm pretty confused. I have a Warm Audio Wa-12 mic...

SoothsayerRec
replies: 5 views: 327
SoothsayerRec 1 week ago

Curious what you seasoned guys do to safely discharge capacitors and if you use one method or several depending on the size and...

gradivus
replies: 73 views: 1,990
nosebleedaudio 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search