The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,150 views: 543,594
Rtroost 2 days ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 82 views: 116,629
MicroSonic 18th July 2020

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 19 views: 54,549
msbettyhunt 27th March 2020

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 9 views: 43,628
msbettyhunt 24th March 2020

It was suggested we move the tech talk aspects of this new synth over here to keep it focused on this one particular issue that...

Sir Ruff
replies: 39 views: 985
Sir Ruff 24 minutes ago

Hello, I am looking for grounding foil to put on the bottom of a new case built for my polysix. Attached is a picture of...

drockfresh
replies: 17 views: 2,212
rob f 2 hours ago

Hi friends! I know this has been covered here before... I´m a total noob to electronics apart from soldering prepared DIY...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 15 views: 2,634
tINY 3 hours ago

I have a Tascam M-2524, and the M-2500 series EQ usually gets comments from "It has an EQ" to "the EQ sucks"....

regebro
replies: 22 views: 1,553
enginefire 3 hours ago

Looking for plug-in to auto-generate melody ideas over some MIDI sequences I've composed. Patterns consist of drums, piano/organ...

BroGabe1
replies: 0 views: 80
BroGabe1 5 hours ago

Hi, I recently make a SM69 fet mic cleaning and maintenance procedure and decided to share the video...

Antony Scott
replies: 0 views: 161
Antony Scott 7 hours ago

I've discovered a slightly odd thing with my 160x: Sinewave passes through very cleanly when bypassed, but when the compressor...

Oli_W
replies: 6 views: 399
Oli_W 7 hours ago

Does anyone know good DIY versions of this inline preamp? A schematic with high quality components would be excellent. Like what...

ickefes
replies: 5 views: 5,316
Jim Williams 10 hours ago

Hello, I’m moving to the US from the U.K. and hoping to take a couple of pieces of studio gear with me but I’m aware I may...

hughmacdo
replies: 12 views: 1,297
Gideon K 11 hours ago

Deal all, Received an Ensoniq EPS16+ in Mint condition yesterday with all original floppy disks. System boots fine,...

All Areas
replies: 0 views: 96
All Areas 15 hours ago

Hey guys ... I haven't been around here in years. Mostly because I haven't really recorded anything in years...

tdot
replies: 1 views: 123
Radardoug 1 day ago

2 questions... 1) I bought a Minipro TI866+ eeprom burner which was super cheap and come to find out it doesn't support the...

whinylittlerunt
replies: 1 views: 284
Radardoug 1 day ago

I recently recapped my VC/L2, replacing the electrolytics and upgrading the coupling caps as recommended by Jim Williams. I got...

Whoopysnorp
replies: 8 views: 587
Whoopysnorp 1 day ago

Hi all, I have zero experience with mic builds and I am looking for suggestions for designs where I put an old K49 capsule back...

rachansky
replies: 0 views: 91
rachansky 1 day ago

Hello! I've finally finished a project I've been working on (and off) for the last three years or so. It's great to finally put...

fragletrollet
replies: 16 views: 1,308
StepLogik 1 day ago

Hi, If anyone in the forum can help me with this problem it will be most welcome, I need some circuit diagrams for the Audix MXT...

Country Rockstar
replies: 0 views: 411
Country Rockstar 1 day ago

I picked up a TPSII recently and it was DOA, so, started to troubleshoot. Actually the toroid transformer got REALLY hot REALLY...

smakdaady
replies: 5 views: 713
smakdaady 2 days ago

I just picked up a mackie control universal controller with one mackie control xt expansion controller. Each are having issues...

Hottlungs
replies: 18 views: 3,009
bhoskyn 2 days ago

Hi, long time reader first time poster, this felt like the appropriate thread. I'm a bit of a DIY dabbler having build synth...

futurama82
replies: 6 views: 599
futurama82 2 days ago

Hi All....I just purchased a Roland JD 990 without a power cord. Looking to purchase one but am not too sure if it is a...

dpbel
replies: 2 views: 573
dpbel 2 days ago

Well I’m dead in the water it seems, after rebuilding the power supply I tracked down the 2-prong ac cable today and while the...

plutoniq
replies: 4 views: 736
plutoniq 2 days ago

Hi! First post in theese forums! =) My Hi-fi-amp which I'm going to use as a guitar amp blows fuses after I accidentally made...

Boksholm
replies: 5 views: 1,154
Cabirio 2 days ago

hello, a lot of large diaphragm condenser mics have a substantial presence peak somewhere in the 5k-12k range when in cardioid...

gearstudent
replies: 5 views: 1,117
tINY 2 days ago

Hi Folks, I've got a Studer A80 RC which is going into record mode with the record button lighting up. It erases the tape, but...

Bunkoid
replies: 9 views: 837
srs148 3 days ago

I have now purchased two MOTU M2's from different sellers about 3-4 weeks apart and both exhibited similar behaviour. The first...

DarkAlchy
replies: 2 views: 250
DarkAlchy 3 days ago

Hey Everyone, What is some gear that hasn't been made that you would like to hear? What circuit design do you wish existed? ...

Sircalhobz
replies: 0 views: 212
Sircalhobz 4 days ago

Hi there, Wondering if someone can help me out. Up front would like to ask that you forgive my ignorance if the answer seems...

Rizz0
replies: 5 views: 1,274
Cabirio 4 days ago

Hi, I am finally able to startup a Soundcraft DC2000 buy at a good price a few years ago. But after the happiness of seeing...

SgtHammer
replies: 2 views: 999
ministerpepe 4 days ago

---I know this had been a popular topic in the past, but I have not found any answers. Most posts say "they" are...

golden_ears
replies: 13 views: 3,329
Gae 4 days ago

Hello, I use 2 appolos: 1 Appolo 16 MK2 and 1 Appolo8 MK2 when I do summation in a Vintage maker summator, I noticed a...

Pilepoile
replies: 1 views: 448
Pilepoile 5 days ago

I have been looking at upgrading my Avantone CV-12 and by putting a new tube and capsule in it. I can't seem to find any info on...

Maxcutch
replies: 1 views: 547
Whoopysnorp 5 days ago

Can anyone with a healthy NX5R or NS5R tell me what voltages I should be expecting on pins 1-8 of CNA3 and/or pins 1-4 of CNA2...

koitsu
replies: 1 views: 164
koitsu 5 days ago

Hey Everyone, Long time first time. I'm a synth/pedal designer from NY (You can check out my shop at l0rez.com) I've...

L0rez
replies: 1 views: 164
L0rez 5 days ago

I just found a pair of old RODE NT1 microphones at the bottom of my mic locker. I can only remember buying one so it must have...

rudolpho
replies: 114 views: 61,532
Gorquin 5 days ago

I once cleaned some pots with deoxit d5 and it brought them back to life... but they were very loose since the deoxit ate through...

HSLand
replies: 23 views: 4,822
RJHollins 5 days ago

Anyone have these? The ones in manual are too vague to really find out what to do to repair a channel. I contacted local...

E Orjatsalo
replies: 16 views: 15,290
citygas 5 days ago

Has anyone ever used Neutrik NP3TT-1 style bantam plugs? I bought a bunch and now it looks like you need a special Neutrik...

theslygoose
replies: 3 views: 1,139
Avatar for Pinebox Studio Services
Pinebox Studio Services 6 days ago

I attached 2 images to see what the capsule looks like (I marked it with numbers), and also an image with the colors of the...

gabrielguinez
replies: 1 views: 463
gabrielguinez 6 days ago

Hi all, I while back I purchased a "Finhol Air Kick" which was a novel idea of triggering a bass drum sample via air...

Jazzy
replies: 3 views: 576
JohnRoberts 1 week ago

Hi, I have a LA Audio Classic compressor here with 1 knob broken. Does anyone here know where I can get a replacement for...

grouphome
replies: 0 views: 264
grouphome 1 week ago

Anyone know Richard from Lingenberg Sound? Several years ago I got some bits from Richard @ Lingenberg sound sent over here to...

mick61
replies: 1 views: 678
UGP 1 week ago

Hello I have a Roland D-5 that came to me with all sort of problems. After a full cap job and tact switches replacement,...

stevefuzz72
replies: 0 views: 393
stevefuzz72 1 week ago

so to make a long story short I came upon an old arp solina (first version) a while back and failed to open it up and check it...

starfield
replies: 27 views: 4,322
guvech 1 week ago

Hi, so I'm an audio engineer who has been lucky enough to have my hands and ears grace some of the best or at least most well...

Sircalhobz
replies: 14 views: 1,528
Disharmonic 1 week ago

... asking in some forums and got very mixed replies. I have two 16 ohm cabs (AX/BX) that'd I'd would like to run together with...

LeftRustle
replies: 4 views: 399
Cabirio 1 week ago

Wondering if anyone could help me out please. I have an Issue with a korg poly 61, everything seems to function as it should...

DaSunlounge
replies: 0 views: 209
DaSunlounge 1 week ago

Does anyone have a Drawmer M500 service manual or schematic? I have one channel distorted. It looks like the digital processor...

Jhonnie
replies: 25 views: 5,365
Zapman 1 week ago

Hey y'all. I'm a hobbyist, and I just came upon an Aphex CX-1 compressor. It seems like a cool vintage unit. I saw on the...

JJSound21
replies: 2 views: 824
Gnarmageddon 1 week ago

Hi all, I'm hoping the hive mind can help me with this problem that has stumped me, as well as a local studio tech. There are...

Lewis Robertson
replies: 81 views: 11,844
Jim Williams 1 week ago

So, I want to build what I think should be a relatively simple piece of equipment. You know how we pass signal through an 1176...

Un_Illuminate
replies: 4 views: 437
Cabirio 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search