The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up Geekslutz = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,151 views: 545,647
pan60 1 week ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 82 views: 117,057
MicroSonic 18th July 2020

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 19 views: 54,791
msbettyhunt 27th March 2020

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearslutz Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 9 views: 43,867
msbettyhunt 24th March 2020

Hi everyone, i have a strange dilemma with the ATR tapes/flanges. I got a few of those and keep getting tape rub against the...

konstantingroove
replies: 7 views: 186
konstantingroove 2 hours ago

Hi. I'd like to add transformer colouring in my processing chain, I've been reading a bit on how it works, but it would be nice...

ma_headphone
replies: 2 views: 150
jaddie 6 hours ago

Hi GS I just bought this small Yamaha PM430 and are about to start working on it. It has been years since I last did something...

Hayman
replies: 47 views: 751
Hayman 7 hours ago

FAB V11 transformer bargain on ebay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174529035575 Contact: [email protected] for further...

fabstudios
replies: 1 views: 135
analogguru 7 hours ago

Hey guys.. Im a bit fed up with Genelec right about now. This is my second time blowing my amp card module within 6 months time....

Jerz3455
replies: 52 views: 29,706
crunchyDalek 8 hours ago

Power had gone out in my Behringer FCA1616 audio interface. Opened it up and found the C30 capacitor had exploded....

NYIslanders
replies: 3 views: 236
NYIslanders 8 hours ago

hello I have a sony mxp 29 mixer and I would like to add a direct out on each channel! Could you help me to pick the signal...

sonotor
replies: 28 views: 7,102
shakemake 11 hours ago

Says it's disabled... anybody know how can I register? I wanted to ask some questions about Hairball's preamp kits over there and...

Deleted c117a9d
replies: 41 views: 3,399
tyskstil 16 hours ago

Hi everyone! I need to repair a Ddrum AT module : the trigger inputs are not working and i have distortion on outputs, and the...

Uby62
replies: 13 views: 1,802
Uby62 19 hours ago

Hi to everyone! I am having problems with a CROWN IT-6000 amplifier, this amp turn on but in few seconds after of the rutinary...

opacheco
replies: 0 views: 105
opacheco 1 day ago

I saw Jacquire King talk about this in a puremix vid and later on in a livestream with F. Reid Shippen and Vance Powell. They...

Its Mork
replies: 37 views: 3,193
JohnRoberts 1 day ago

I have located a small number of NOS a/d converters for the Lexicon PCM 80 PCM 90 series of digital reverbs that I am using for...

TMI
replies: 109 views: 28,654
Sypowicz 1 day ago

Hey all! So I have a fun electronics problem here, figured this thread was probably the one to go to since I don't know where...

forrestaudio
replies: 2 views: 211
Philbo King 2 days ago

Hey everyone. I have a Lawson L47MPII tube mic that I love, but it has a blue led inside the head that is activated when switched...

Patrick H
replies: 9 views: 669
Patrick H 2 days ago

Whelp, I’ve owned this ADAT LX20 since new for $1400, and it won’t power up. I found some free time today to open it up, and...

Pasterofmuppets
replies: 1 views: 259
rbbrchckn 2 days ago

I recently attempted to restore a dbx 224X-DS noise reduction unit. I replaced all the electrolytics, along with a panel...

Jidis
replies: 0 views: 129
Jidis 2 days ago

Tonight the 17v +/- lights went out on my power supply. I have yet to remove it from the rack, but I was curious to see if anyone...

recordinghopkins
replies: 150 views: 29,569
ronerone 2 days ago

Hey guys, so kind of a convoluted question here. I'm aiming to make a very convincing mimic of a voice coming through radio...

Cursed Lemon
replies: 18 views: 931
SRS 2 days ago

Is there something like the Radial JDI Stereo but without the padding down into mic level? Meaning just pure transformer...

ChayaFFM
replies: 5 views: 215
dualflip 2 days ago

Hi, anyone know of a replacement part for the transformer in an Ensoniq Mirage DSK-8 (black version)? The old one is humming...

Slutty Professor
replies: 0 views: 109
Slutty Professor 2 days ago

I would like to modify my recently acquired Juno-60 from 110v to 220v. Usually i don't buy equipment that runs on the wrong...

sprawl
replies: 3 views: 175
mbrebes 2 days ago

Hello im in the process of fixing up my atb a bit. If anyone dabbled in changing pots and faders help me out pls. What pot to...

Sypowicz
replies: 2 views: 262
uijui 2 days ago

Hope you are all well, I'm a student from SE England, I've restored a Studer A990 over the last few months, I picked it up...

Kedwards
replies: 3 views: 319
Thomas W. Bethe 2 days ago

It was always my ambition to create an easy to learn and play accordion style musical instrument, but it took me ages to get my...

jjj333
replies: 0 views: 108
jjj333 2 days ago

Hello, Pretty niche question here: I have two Stam Audio SA-76s, the older ones with silver faceplate and blue...

georgerarnold
replies: 2 views: 486
Sircalhobz 2 days ago

This thing shows up in the service manual for a dbx type II noise reduction unit. It's used to produce a simultaneous stepped...

Jidis
replies: 9 views: 314
dualflip 3 days ago

I have a Roland R-8M that someone gave me. I plugged it in and did a factory reset and hooked it up. It sends/receives MIDI fine...

noah330
replies: 0 views: 253
noah330 3 days ago

Hi all - does anyone have a schematic for a Ramsa WP9110 power amplifier? Thanks in anticipation if you...

Amptech Services
replies: 6 views: 6,598
Ike Zimbel 3 days ago

I have a nasty problem that started a year go with my pair of Dorrough 40-A analog meters. I've had them for 6 or so years, used...

lemix
replies: 4 views: 534
lemix 3 days ago

Does somebody has a copy of any firmware version for Yamaha KX88/76 master keyboard? I just bought KX76 with some issues and...

DanFor
replies: 7 views: 1,489
grantb3 3 days ago

It was suggested we move the tech talk aspects of this new synth over here to keep it focused on this one particular issue that...

Sir Ruff
replies: 128 views: 6,316
seancostello 4 days ago

Well, the title says it: i can hear some local radio station playing in my headphones plugged into Mackie Onyx. I am not hearing...

UsedEQuipment
replies: 0 views: 208
UsedEQuipment 4 days ago

Hi all I'm hoping someone can help me diagnose an issue with my monitors. I have a pair of SE Munro Egg150s, bought...

Hint
replies: 48 views: 6,801
DrGeoff 4 days ago

I recently got 2 ADC Telecom 96 pt bantam bays (model PPB3-14MKIISN)...they have a punchblock on the back. my ? is if i should...

foxonestudios
replies: 11 views: 6,549
camargyle 4 days ago

Hi, Anyone could tell me which punch down tool for the ADC PPA3-14MKIINO patchbay?

superman2107
replies: 1 views: 860
camargyle 4 days ago

Can anyone recommend a good cable tester apps for PC that do a frequency sweep using DAW interface I/O's?

jazzcabbage
replies: 8 views: 593
ruffrecords 4 days ago

Hi folks. I am looking for a service manual for a Korg DT-1 Pro. This is the rack version of the tuner. Specifically I am looking...

5stringfretless
replies: 0 views: 221
5stringfretless 5 days ago

Hi guys, I'm trying to repair my X911 I made a little video to show the symptoms...

fynsta
replies: 0 views: 168
fynsta 5 days ago

There has been alot of talk about importance of conversion in recording chain, and lots of people want to know which AD/DA chip...

Chagalj
replies: 511 views: 347,177
monkeyxx 5 days ago

I once cleaned some pots with deoxit d5 and it brought them back to life... but they were very loose since the deoxit ate through...

HSLand
replies: 40 views: 6,095
Yoski 5 days ago

Hi, I'm new here and I have a request. I recently bought a Soundcraft 16/08 series II (early 70's). It's a beautiful one but it...

sbass
replies: 51 views: 7,114
turing 6 days ago

I just bought an Eventide H3000 on ebay, paid a good price and the seller has sent me a unit with problems.. was supposed to be...

Deleted 8456dd3
replies: 78 views: 9,933
Aroma Club 6 days ago

Hi Folks, I've got a Studer A80 RC which is going into record mode with the record button lighting up. It erases the tape, but...

Bunkoid
replies: 12 views: 1,183
Paul Gold 6 days ago

I have lost hope for finding a reasonably priced MV8-OP1 output expansion board for Roland's MV-8800. :( So I've been toying...

Seccione
replies: 33 views: 8,667
tdot 6 days ago

Hi, I'm building a device that runs on 24 DC (some relays to switch audio signals). I'm using a 24V DC SMPS that runs just...

nucelar
replies: 4 views: 368
nucelar 6 days ago

Hey you all, I'm new to using forums but I figured some outside help couldn't hurt. I've been getting into DIY electronics and...

Jammy Hamducks
replies: 3 views: 1,020
Philbo King 1 week ago

I'm replacing the capacitors on a Manley dual mono preamp (mid 2000s) as they may be causing noise from excess power draw The...

DonnyLuvd2Bowl
replies: 6 views: 521
Philbo King 1 week ago

Hi tech guys! Is there anyone here who could send me copies (hard photocopies, PDFs, anything appropriate) of the complete...

piscine
replies: 47 views: 7,590
Uncleguido 1 week ago

Hello, I've had a Portico 5024 for a couple of years now, but never used the built-in DI until recently - And it looks like...

hlaoroo
replies: 7 views: 457
Philbo King 1 week ago

I'm trying to modify my patchbay so that I have small section of summing for a group of patches. For example, take any (4)...

KevSmith
replies: 0 views: 294
KevSmith 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search